Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie thread

+14
Samiam
Moltenfield
Hollyღ
Top Hat Zebra
Ziggles
D-Munny
Tacoline
Jonny
Katls
Gorgro
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
Packie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:37 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:*glare*
I'm loseing her to HIM? Good lord... I have more reason to hate him now...

*Smirks*

Nonsense Katls, our partnership can never be replaced by this disgusting human! Being a cat by nature, I'm known for playing with my mice before eating them, so to speak. Don't worry, I sense his downfall soon enough.
*cruel smile*
Perfect. I call the posession heart when we kill him, looks like if he would be a perfect specimen for the heart agmentations I intend to give my troops.

*Happy Laugh*

I'd expect nothing less from you! The heart is indeed yours, in fact I have no use for any of the body once he's dead. You may do as you wish.

77Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:39 am

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

Nonsense Katls, our partnership can never be replaced by this disgusting human! Being a cat by nature, I'm known for playing with my mice before eating them, so to speak. Don't worry, I sense his downfall soon enough.
*cruel smile*
Perfect. I call the posession heart when we kill him, looks like if he would be a perfect specimen for the heart agmentations I intend to give my troops.

*Happy Laugh*

I'd expect nothing less from you! The heart is indeed yours, in fact I have no use for any of the body once he's dead. You may do as you wish.
*licks lips while leting out a half gurggling half chittering growl*
I intend to.

78Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

*changes the channel...when did MTV get like this?* []

http://www.jttheninja.com

79Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:44 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

*cruel smile*

*Happy Laugh*

I intend to.

*Goofy smile*

I like reading the tiny text.

80Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Zombie thread - Page 4 Itsgoofytime

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

81Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

*cruel smile*

*Happy Laugh*

I intend to.

*Goofy smile*

*Gigglesnort*

You like tiny text, don't you Dewman?

82Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 am

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:
Dewmann wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

*cruel smile*

*Happy Laugh*

I intend to.

*Goofy smile*

*Gigglesnort*

*steally stare*
Get out Dewmann. There was a reason we where talking in wisper.

83Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:51 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

This is a public thread brah! I know my rights, which include the ability to eavesdrop on any discussion between characters of an opposing faction, so long as it is done in a humerous enough manner, and actions relating to the topic of the thread still occur.

*Shoots zombie while wearing a funny hat.*

84Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 am

Katls

Katls

Well, as long as you don't say anything to your ferinds, I don't think I have a probelm with that.
Btw, Rare, we never can up with a faction name... Hmm... I know! The Hive! Almost everyone in our faction has something to do with a hive of some sort!

85Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

*cruel smile*
Perfect. I call the posession heart when you tear it out of his chest, looks like if he would be a perfect specimen for the heart agmentations I intend to give my troops.

Zombie thread - Page 4 13114611

86Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Dewmann wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:
Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Rare wrote:

*Smirks*

*cruel smile*

*Happy Laugh*

I intend to.

*Goofy smile*

*Gigglesnort*

*steally stare*
Get out Dewmann. There was a reason we where talking in wisper.

HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON HERE?
Zombie thread - Page 4 690e4_ORIG-hey_guys_whats_going_on_thread

87Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I think this is the worse derailment any thread here has experienced. [Dresses appropriately for the occasion]

88Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:51 am

Packie

Packie

it ain't properly derailed before you blow it of the tracks with high-explosives...
now where's my semtex?

89Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Katls

Katls

You know, infestation from the Zerg is kina like Zomibfecation, but it isn't contagous...
+1 evil plan
Off to work!
See you guys tomorrow! Zombie apocolipe will happen next year, with me in control!
MWWAHAHAHA-!
*Hack hack cough cough*
Zombie thread - Page 4 128918128780417677

90Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

So in other words you basically make mindless dead people that can move around and want to eat brains? Oh and they have no intelligence? Does that mean they won't follow orders right the first time?

91Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Katls

Katls

*sigh* They lose their will and intelegnce yes and if not either, their sanity. They do not disire brains and the ones without will/intel/sanity are feed through the creep like other Zerg units(I'm an infested terrain[human for all of you non-Starcraft fans] mid you, and I'm a hunter/leader, I'm a rare case), but it is possible to reserect the dead with it and I bet if you tweek it right, it might be able to spread from one vitem to the next. And they take orders normally. And oh, they have natural armor, so anybody on my bad side is dead when I release the modifed Hyper-evolutionary virus( the virous used for infestation) it into the world.

92Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I hope I'm not infested or dead when the time comes

93Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Katls

Katls

Your a freind of mine, you'll be fine, I'll infest you with the same strain I infested myself with so that you can have almost all of my powers.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

94Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I am not sure if the powers are a gift or a side-effect but as long as I stay alive and keep my personality during the zombie apocalypse I don't care what it is

95Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Katls

Katls

You will, the stain I have will not mess iwth that at all exept make you crave meat and, well, make you look a lot differnt and you'll be slightly more aggressive and power hungery, but is will also make you more assertive.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

96Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Good news is is that I am getting better at controlling myself and I do eat turkey sandwiches. The look may startle me until I get used to it. And is Assertive mean I gain confidence then I gain a plus on that
(that and Darkspore made me feel invincible at times, so much blood was spilled on the battle field while my soldier in the game used there powers and weapons. I even felt a slight thirst for power after I got off.)

97Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Katls

Katls

I mean like, raw meat. But cooked meat stafes the hunger, it's just not what you brain will tell you to eat, but it is a minor issue, Zerg have an increadble imune system, so you won't get food poisioning or anything else. We also have super regen.

98Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

sweet

99Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I may be ready for zombies.

Zombie thread - Page 4 Dsc02110

BRING IT ON BITCH!!!!!

100Zombie thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie thread Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 pm

someguy3657