Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTG Thread.

+5
Packie
Katls
Icriex the Hyperbolic
eren jaeger
AwesomeMedic
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MTG Thread. Empty MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

bigbadbart1 wrote:we need mtg Thread

There you go.

2MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

what is ever one fav color in magic?

3MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 am

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Black

4MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Green

5MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:29 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

blue

6MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Katls

Katls

bigbadbart1 wrote:there is whole deck around at card call venser the sojourner
[img]MTG Thread. Venser10[/img]

and this -8 is u can exile any thing u want when u cast spell.

so he would be combo with stonehorn dignitary
[img]MTG Thread. Stoneh10[/img]

so u would use this +2 with stonehorn dignitary so each turn to get so u can not attack him.

that is deck build for exiling(sorry for pics)
Oh my gosh. That is evil. So evil.
WANT. NOW.
EDIT: Still, a deck that relies one creature card is rather unstable, a mil deck or a deck with a lot of damaging instants or even counterspells could easily defeat that deck unless you have a stong creature backbone to that deck so you can still win if the combo fails.

7MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Katls wrote:

so u would use this +2 with stonehorn dignitary so each turn to get so u can not attack him.

WANT. NOW.
EDIT: Still, a deck that relies one creature card is rather unstable, a mil deck or a deck with a lot of damaging instants or even counterspells could easily defeat that deck unless you have a stong creature backbone to that deck so you can still win if the combo fails.

This is on what my deck is based on. PURE EVIL!

MTG Thread. Image10

MTG Thread. V10

8MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:57 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

Katls wrote:

WANT. NOW.

[img]MTG Thread. Image10[/img]

my counter to mill and being counterspells

9MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Katls

Katls

Katyusha wrote:
Katls wrote:

WANT. NOW.

This is on what my deck is based on. PURE EVIL!

MTG Thread. Image10

MTG Thread. V10
sgdkldjfsdgdfhjsdgl
Comsuming Aberation. I got trolled so hard with that card. He also had a creature that had the landfall ability "oppenent mils 3".
jggjdkljgdajkasgdkj
I took control of the Consuming aberation. Died the turn I had it.
EDIT: If you want to keep that EoI effective, you need 4 of them, because they are vulrable to mil too. Also kept me from surviving my game that Consuming Aboration was involved.If I had EoI in play, I could had nuked his two X/X is equal to the number of (creature for Aberation) cards in oppenent's discard.
Sythering a mil 3 spell is evil. EVIL!

Last edited by Katls on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

10MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

consuming aberration with Cipher is so funny

11MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 am

Packie

Packie

A very long time ago I had an blue/white deck, but then I stopped playing

maybe I should start playing again sometime

12MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

bigbadbart1 wrote:what is ever one fav color in magic?
RED
BURNING RED FIRE AND STUFF

i also liked playing the red/black rakdos deck

13MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:47 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

lol

14MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I actually have this card irl

MTG Thread. Image

also my favorite color in magic is a tie between black and green

15MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

omg omg omg omg omg omg

16MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

SWEEEEEET

17MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Katls

Katls

I'm designing a Sliver Deck right now, and I have created an absolutly devious combo. First mechanic deck I've ever made. Shame it'll be rediculusly exspecive, I'll have to use photo copies for a bit.
Combo nicknames: FOR THE SWARM!, More Slivers than Can Shake a Stick At, Infinte Everything, Googleplex Incarnate, and Epic Sac Powers Activate!

Bare Bones(basic cards required):
Sliver Queen
Gemhide Sliver
Heart Sliver
Training Grounds

For Best Performence:
Basel Sliver
Either Mesmeric or Sliver Overlord
In case of former, Mnemonic Sliver

Mechanic: Training Grounds reduces all colorless costs by 2, but can not go below 1 colorless. Gemhide gives all slivers tap for one mana of any color. Heart Slivers gives all Slivers haste. Sliver Queen, who's the big kicker in this whole deal, allows you to pay 2 mana to put a 1/1 sliver token on the field(note, tokens count as perminents, which is important for the Mesmeric/Mnemonic part of the combo). With training grounds out, it only costs one colorless to spawn the tokens. Gemhide gives the newly made sliver tap for any color mana, and Heart Sliver gives it haste, allowing it to use it's tap for one mana ability as soon as it comes out. Use this new sliver to make another, and declare how many times you'll repeat it. Boom. Infinite slivers.
Here's the problem though, with only those cards, you only have one untapped sliver token at the end of this. Not too useful at the moment, is it? Sure, you kill you oppent next turn, but could it be made better?
The anwser is simple: Yes. Basel sliver gives all slivers sacrifice: put two black mana in your mana pool. Sac the first token to be made by the first half of the combo. Use both black mana to create 2 sliver tokens. Sac one, and use ONE black mana to create a sliver token, as well as tap the second. You end up with 3 sliver tokens. Declare how many times you will repeat the process. BOOM. Infinite Slivers and ininite mana! And to top it all off, you will have a ton of untapped tokens at the end of this. So, you CAN kill him this very turn!
But why do that? You have him COMPLETLY in your hands, why not enjoy it? One of Overlord's abilites is to search for a sliver creature in your deck. I don't remeber teh cost, I think it's 3 colorless, but at this point in the combo, it doesn't matter. Search for any sliver card you wish, I have a list after the mechanics of some suggestions for the abuse this newfound power. In the event you don't have a Overlord out, and none in your hand, but you have memesmeric and Mnemonic sliver, you can use Memesmeric's fateseal 1 when sliver permenent enters the feild(look at top card and deside if you want to put it at the bottom or not) to STACK YOUR DECK LEGALLY to put overlord at the top, then use Mnemonic's pay two mana, sac creature you control and draw a card to bring overlord in.
Epic Cards For the Combo:
Screeching Sliver(tap, mil one turns into MIL ENTIRE OPPENTENT'S DECK FOR THE HECK OF IT)
Phsyic(2 damage to target, 3 damage to self(sliver, not player) turns into WHIPE ENEMY FEILD OF ALL CREATURES)
Darkheart(Sac to gain 3 life to 3xINFITIY LIFE)
Sliver Legion(all slivers get +1/+1 for all slivers in play. Farily self exsplanitory. Throw in trample(horned/bashing) and/or flying(winged/pulmonic) and you make it even worse for them.)

Probably more sliver card abuse to come. This has probably has already been done, but I sill made it myself, and I'm fairly proud of it.

18MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Katls

Katls

19MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

MTG Thread. H167EEC0C

20MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

*Revive revive*

My sister and her boyfriend got me a sample deck thingy a while back which we played with for a bit, and now my sister's getting me a Theros Intro Deck for my birthday, but she's making me choose which one I want and I can't decide. I'd like one that has either white or black in it, so not Manipulative Monstrosities or Blazing Beasts of Myth.
Or maybe yes?
I don't know, if anyone here still plays MTG, tell me which one you like best!
This is the list of cards in each deck.

21MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I think Devoted to Darkness seems amazing enough. All the decks need some fine tuning, but hey they are intro decks. The reason why I would choose devoted to darkness is because some of the cards can have some themes built around them or can become part of other decks very easily. (that and some of the cards remind me of some of the cards I have)

22MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:26 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Ahh, you're too late, that was my second choice but I ended up going for Favors from Nyx (it's pretty cool!)

23MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 am

Packie

Packie

I've recently gotten into playing magic again with some friends (used to play it when I was a kid).
I'm going to get a preconstructed Izzet guild deck, but I am planning to make it an Izzet/Simic/Gruul combo. Not sure though, since Izzet is pure awesomeness by itself

24MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:44 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Come to Belgium and play with Gorgro and me! (He always wins, the bastard)

25MTG Thread. Empty Re: MTG Thread. Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:25 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

ok I'll bring my deck. Prepare to feel the power of 15/15 creatures on the 5th turn max!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum