Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 26]

Tacoline

Tacoline

"well its been nice to see you all, old freinds, but i really must be going." the dewpillar nodded to somerabbit and awesome hatter.
"but we need your help, dew! and plus you still owe me." somerabbit smirked.
"and me!" hatter chimed in.
they ave the hatter odd looks.
"well i rebuilt him." he explained.
"oooh..." both somerabbit and dew said in releif.
"i thought he meant..." some rabbit started to say
"yeah i thought he meant that other thing too." replied dewpillar.
for a few seconds awkward silence filled the air around them before the hatter finally broke the silence, the entire situation going over his head.
"soooo, rare's trying to kill us... again." he said exasperatedly. "but we might have found a way to stop the red queen, for good."
"alright, i'm listening."
in between the hatter and someguy's relating of the story he started to understand most of it. both of them thought that this robot could help them destroy the red queen. and that this robot was not from this world, but rather had made the world, that he din't quite get, but it was from the hatter so he ignored it.
"ok i think i understand, except for one thing..."
"what?"
"where's the tacobot?"
somerabbit, awesome hatter, chikorita and the march riolu looked behind them where thy thought the robot had been."
"aw crap." hatter summed up their feelings in two words.

Last edited by Tacoline on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell checkifying it all up.)

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

AM saw some part of the castle fall to the ground.

"They are blowing stuff without me! BLASPHEMY!" he said

"No time for this AM, we need to get there soon!" replied Someguy.

"Not without the robot!"

AM suddently turn back and rushed toward the lair.

"Stef, what are you doing? We can't do anything for her! And why do you want to go get her so much anyway?" said Someguy.

"I forgot where was the pool again!" yelled AM when he entered the lair.

Everyone was staring at the Medic.

"What do we do now?" asked Dewmann.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The castle shook with superficial dying breaths as Arceus and Jehovah struggled to keep the stronghold afloat with their magic. A strange level of tension was becoming palpable, weighing heavy on the God of Pokemon’s shoulders as he reared back on hind legs and drew close the failing walls and base that insisted on breaking free. He threw back his head and cried out for his warriors while hiding signs of pain and anxiety in his voice, failing miserably so. The row of guards that appeared before him dipped their heads low – Rapidashes and Zebrastrikas, fitted in gold armor and sharpened hooves, and the apprehension in their eyes mirrored their God’s own feelings.

“Gather the last of the survivors and head down to Earth. You know what to do.” The equestrian Pokemon nodded once and left as quickly as they arrived, leaving the Deity to conduct his grueling task.

Arceus shuddered as he remembered the time he had spent on Earth amongst the creations that took form and life from his own designs, his emotions spiraling as he questioned his choices, his paths, saw the flaws that grew stronger in each generation. He was ever thankful of finding Jehovah, another creator of life that gave logic and perspective on the harder questions, and looked now once again to his friend and consultant.

“This feels like had I been a cleverer God, I could have prevented this.” Arceus’s voice was strained as he pulled back the castle, but it never lost the noble authority he wielded.

“No God lives his life without scars, or defects, Arceus. You did what you could; no one saw the signs of your dissident.”

“Yes. She should have died in the womb.”

“She will die here instead.”

The streak of flames and lightening announced the departure of the guards as they leapt through windows and into the open air that dropped hundreds of feet below. Those that could fly or levitate were positioned outside the castle, using any method to help levitate the breaking citadel, or evacuating those that could not fall the distance unscathed.

The guards neared the ground, used Bounce, and rocketed upwards at a more appropriate altitude before landing hard on the earth, bodies sprawled and tossed across the dirt, protected in the durable armor and last minute rebound Bounce allowed them. The Pokémon shook their heads and legs, ridding the shock and aches of the fall. Several others had perished in the past – Pokémon that wanted to serve as elite sentinels to the castle but didn’t have the wings to make the job easy, and the dedication of training and pride pushed the combatants forward through the throbbing fatigue that sought to drive them back. The first priority was to warn the surrounding inhabitants of the impending danger.

The second was to seek out the remaining heroes that battled against Rare's army and help them discharge of the bees permanently.

~*~

Rare's shoulders straightened as she regained her regal image, eyes casually watching the chaos that exploded before her. She could sense the tension rising as the castle began to evacuate the remaining survivors, unable to handle both the degradation of the palace and the onslaught of attacks from the new power-hungry ‘God’. She leaned into the throne and dug her claws into the seat’s arm, smiling at her handiwork.

“Where’s your human savior now, Arceus?” She laughed as she ran her fingers over the sunglasses of power, and laughed harder at the thought of the human’s forthcoming demise.

someguy3657

someguy3657

"Well, going into battle without a medic is a terrible idea. Wait here, and get ready to leave. I'll be right back." said Charles as he ran after his friend. He was getting more and more nervous with each second. One of the lesser Gods had told him about the Castle a while back. It is supposed to be a holy place, far into the sky, invisible to both the naked eye and any human contact. Planes and simple birds flew through the castle multiple times before without crashing into it or even knowing it was there. No one ever saw it before because the Gods always used a very small part of their powers to make it and anyone in it completely invisible and allowed things to go through it and them as if everything was made of air. That way, the Gods could group together near the Earth and discuss things without being disrupted.

The simple fact that the Castle was now perfectly visible and solid could only mean one thing: the Gods were using all of their powers on something else. And Charles had a small idea as to what that "something else" could be.

"Oh, please, let her not have the sunglasses again." he thought bitterly. The power of a fresh new God, along with the power of those shades, could make Rare almost indestructible.

Charles followed AM into a room, where the first thing he noticed was the Taco's new body, completely immobile. AM started looking at the different monitors around the robot on heavy thought. He even looked at some of the broken monitors, but Charles had a feeling that was just his virus working up. Finally, Stef looked at him and said:

"It's nothing! Her chip is just slightly overheated. We must cool her down!"

AM kicked a nearby machine, somehow making the chip port open. He grabbed the hot chip and headed towards a nearby sink.

"We must cool her down!" he repeated as he grabbed the faucet and, before Charles could stop him, started to gently rinse the chip in cold water.

In Taco's world, dark clouds suddenly formed in the sky, and a massive downpour rained down on everyone, soaking them to the bone in mere seconds.

Tacoline

Tacoline

the sky darkened, this time it was not due to the dark smoke emanating from the fires that had all but overtaken the forest. clouds covered the sky, blanketing it in a calm shade of blue before they darkened further and rain began sprinkling down. then without warning thunder bolt rolled through the clouds and the rain became a pouring onslaught that made quick work of the fires.

a dark creature, lizardlike with a fork tongue and scales that armored its body continued its boundless journey to find the enemy of its master, the knave of hearts wanted to earn the red queens favor. to do so the knave had set the jabberwocky to find the troublesome robot. all this was irrelevant to the jabberwocky, it wanted to kill, it wanted to main and destroy all in its path.
the fire had if anything, heated its cold blood to a boil and sent it faster towards its prey, it sensed that the prey had stopped moving. good. maybe it would fight him and be entertaining to it.
but as it reached its prey it was disgusted to find that the prey was laying on the ground, unmoving. a dead target, that was not fun. it would destroy the prey immediately and be done with it, maybe the master had a better prey for it to catch. as it raised a giant clawed arm to smash the robot to dust.

just then the rain began falling and it stopped moving, hesitating for an instant. in the seconds after that, a thunder strike caused it to flinch and withdraw its arm. the rain pelted the jabberwock and it felt the coldness cool its lust for destruction by slowing its blood.
it roared angrily at the sky as if that would fix its problem. when it looked down again it saw that the prey was moving, slowly getting up and righting itself. the robot dusted snow off of itself and looked up at the jabberwock.
"OMG A DRAGON! wow! dragons are so cool! can you breath fire, wait, can you understand my words? hey can you..."
the jabberwock spit out a plume of smoke and realized that the prey had not learned to fear it. so it roared again, more menacingly.
"hey now, you dont need to yell i'm right here, i can hear you just fine, thank you." the robot crossed its arms indignantly.
the jabberwock reared back and raised a huge claw to crush its prey, the most annoying prey it had ever found.
then a small sound broke through, a music box in the rythim of "pop goes the weasel" the robot looked around curiously and obviously exited.
when the music box reached the chorus a voice rang out:
"POP, goes the dew-pillar!" as a green and colorful insect-man fell from the sky.
"your turn somerabbit!"
"NO i dont trust your pop-o-matic gun!"
"pop goes the somerabbit!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" the rabbit also seemed to fall from the sky, but at an angle that allowed him to smack into a tree.
"hey that's my job! only i smack into trees!" tacobot complained.
"you can keep it..." somerabbit said in a muffled tone.
the jabberwock clawed at te ground where the robot stood but she quickly leapt away back-stepping as the jabberwock continued to attack her.
"hey guys, look a DRAGON!" the robot said cheerfully to her friends even though they were well aware of the fact. "its so cool!"
"i've heard of this creature, but i admit it was only in the stories told to when i was but an egg on a leaf and my mother still flapped her wings."
"hey, new guy!"
"oh hello there." the dew-pillar nodded to tacobot.
"great, now that you've met we can get to RUNNING from this monster!"
as if in response the jabberwock lowered its head and hissed at the small rabbit before rushing at him.
"don't worry, i'll save you!" the awesome hatter sang out as he quickly ran up beside somerabbit and started cranking a lever on a large gun, the music began playing again.
"oh no, we're doomed if your actually trying to help us..." some rabbit remarked. "move!" he shoved the hatter aside as the jabberwock move to cut them into pieces. the gun went off, sending lightning tearing up into the sky and barely missing the jabberwock. the monster hissed again realizing that it had nearly been killed.
dew pillar snatched up the gun and took off a staff that was mounted on it. "i'll take that thank you! i knew i couldn't trust you with the eye-staff." he spin the staff to his side as he did a few small sparks of green lightning shuddered through it, they caught on the raindrops and arced out. mounted on the top of the staff was a bloody orb.
"haha! oh that was brilliant, hey can i see that staff for a few more minutes, please please please?"
"please please please?" echoes the march hair and chikorita.
"no!" both somerabbit and dewpillar said at once.
"i only lent it to you so you could gain the extra power needed for your infernal pop-o whatever its called..."
"pop-o-matic." hatter insisted.
"whatever."
"no, say it with me now. pop-o matic"
they continued arguing, forgeting the jabberwock creature untill it reared up for another attack. dew-pillar quickly drew the staff and spun it i n front of him, picking upstatic arcs of green lighting in the process, the monster hissed and wings burst forth from its back in which it quickly lifted itself skyward and into the distance.
"you did it! you scared away the evil monkey."
"monkey, that thing was obviously a dragon."
"hey this s pretty cool." tacobot spun the staff in her hand experimentaly.
"yes it is... wait... give that back! this is not yours and you dont know how to use it!" dew-pillar snatched back the staff, still unsure of how exactly she had gotten it in the first place.
"i'm the tacobot, but my friends call me tacoline." the robot put out a metallic hand in greeting."
"yes, hello, i am dew-pillar. i'm part robot myself thanks to the hatter's doing."
"cool story bro." the tacobot twirled the eye-staff as if it was a baton.
"yes it a very... HEY!" dew-pillar snatched the staff back for the second time.
"anyway, i dont think that the dragon has left us for good. its probably just biding its time until it gets angry enough to go after us again." somerabbit thought out loud
"i agree." dew pillar replied. "we need a way to kill it."
"we need to know what it is first." the hatter said in an uncharacteristically logical tone. "OR WE CAN GIVE THE STAFF TO THE HATTER AND HE CAN MAKE IT UBERCOOL!" he yelled suddenly.
somerabbit sighed. "or maybe we should run from it." he ignored the hatter's outburst.
"running, fighting, or knowing. each has its rewards. and each has its problems. but perhaps they can be combined for ultimate victory and utter defeat.
knowledge is power they say." a lilting voice sing-songed its way into the conversation.
"make your presence known!" somerabbit demanded.
a cute smile appeared before them it floated turning upside down into a frown before the pink creature appeared before them.
"its the queen!" chikorita whispered to march essby who whispered to somerabbit who stared at him as if he was an idiot, then the hatter whispered it to taco who in turn whispered that she hated clowns, in which the hatter quickly agreed.
"hey, chesire-rare." taco said nonchalantly, unaware that her friends had taken up fighting positions behind her.
"hello little world tipper, you have amassed a small army to lead against my other half. but all of that will lead to naught unless you can kill the unkillable, see the unseeable, and know the unknoable."
"i like where this s going!" taco said excitedly.
"exactly how do we do that?"
"not you, silly rabbit. the Libra unbalancer, the lawful chaotic, the... well you get the picture."
they looked at eachother and their eyes settled between the hatter and taco.
"haha." chesire rare giggled cutely. "who among you has broght you together, and can rip you apart."
they stared at eachother stupidly.
"tacobot." chesire rare said flatly.
"oh, i get it." they all said to each other.
"i'm the hero!" taco said happily.
"we're doomed." somerabbit mumbled.

Katls

Katls

The Bloodborn felt an unfalimlair sensation, fear. The creature much smaller than it had lashed out with the electric rage of the Skytears and had singed part of it's black fur as it glanced off it. He snapped his beak and hissed in annoyance as it was forced to flee for a moment while it regathered it's wits. The Skytears had blotted out the Dayfire and he could see much better with it's feline eyes without the Dayfire's garish light. However, this also impeaded it's smell and hearing with the smell of water and both the Skytears falls and rolling crys of morning and rage.
Must hunt and kill. Must please Master and Master's master. it thought. He climbed a nearby hill to get a vantage point to stike again. He was surpized to see Master's master speaking in the Prey tounge to his prey. He hissed and snapped his vulture beak once more. He would not feed on the prey now. He began to feel the hunger turn in his stomach and he began to realize that the creature he thought was Master's master was not her, she did not even have the same scent! It felt like lashing out like the Skytears and unleash their might. Wing sproted out of it's serpentine body once more and jumpped high up into the air with it's powerful lizard legs, their talons glinting with the flash of the Skytears' rage.

It began to fly twords them, but it suddenly became aware of the staff and restrained itself. It may not harm him to much, but it still hurt.
The smaller creature spun the staff suddenly and a Skytear claw lashed out at him. It missed his head but hit his tail. It hissed and fell back.
He heard a Prey creature speak it's Prey name. It looked down and saw the white Prey creature. He felt a rock glance it's tail and it dived down to attack the Prey creature.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

the sky was still spitting water, though the thunder had dwindled down to nearly nothing.
"there is not much time, but if you must
we could fight all you want but you wont get much
a death at my paws
or in his claws
be carefull what you choose
before it chooses you."
the last thing that the chesire rare had told them before disappearing, though they could still hear her giggle sometimes.
"i trust her." taco said cheerfully.
"well i dont."
"me neither."
"nope." the hatter was echoed shorty thereafter by march hair and chikorita.
"really? i find it funny that you dont trust the floating pink cat. somerabbit said smartly.
"well, she is pink." the hatter replied
"that is a good point, now let me tell you why that is bullpocky." taco said while pointing at the hatter. "rare built me, of course she didnt follow the instructions when she did. but that made me advanced. and throughout all these years, she has never reprogrammed me or even attempted to adjust my finer programming skills. instead she has upgraded me, and even given me newer bodies while still keeping my same memory chip. and she gave me chocolate"
"...chocolate?"
"yes."
"CHOCOLATE!"
"y-yes...?"
"CHOCOLATE"
The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat - Page 22 Ngbbs49434e03116ec
"calm down, hatter! there's no chocolate here."
"aww.." he deflated.
"enough of this rambling, we must decide if we are to trust this chesire character."
"and i say no, no matter what i will not forgive the red queen."
"but they are different beings entirely." taco stated. "besides, guys, she is offering help. there is no way this can go wrong!"
a large roar overhead brought their gazes upward.
"times up." said a giggling voice that floated around their ears.
"we're going to kick that dragons tail... but we need your help." the hatter spoke up for them.
instead of offering a direct path of assistance te chesire spoke in a tone that told the others that she was reciting something long ago forgotten in the mysts of time.
Spoiler:
as she spoke the lines of the poem the jabberwock seemed to grow ever bolder, flying closer and closer to them. dew-pillar took out his staff and waved it as threateningly as he could and the monster hissed back at him.
"i remember this creature now. it is the jabberwock. a creature of nightmares. it cares not for gold, riches, or power. its only want is to destroy."
"well, it looks like it wants to destroy us!" the hatter responded.
"guess, its a good thing it found us then, cuz its going down." taco gave the jabberwock a thumbs down.
"but that is the problem." dew-pillar continued as he swung the staff and let out a stream of lightning that arced towards the creatures tail. "the only thing that can kill a jabberwock is the vorpal sword."
"alright then, we need to find the vorpal sword, but how. you wouldn't happen to know where it is, chesire?"
"oh the white rabbit is alawys late to his parties isn't he." chesire rare spoke teasingly as she circled him. to kill the unkillable, you must see the unseeable."
"wait... i think maybe..." the hatter thought aloud as dew-pillar swung the staff again and te lighting arced up towrads the beasts tail. "dew, let me see the eye-staff."
"are you daft?"
"no... yes... but that's not the point, look, just shoot again with the staff."
"its difficult to control it, i cant seem to hit it directly." he spun the staff and the lightning seemed to nearly collide with the beasts head then it arced away and struck its tail, which hardly seemed to damage it at all. "that is odd... perhaps following your plan is best..." he unsurely handed the staff to the hatter.
"alright, here's the plan." the hatter started.

"hey, i'm over here, ya big ugly scaly bandersnatch!" somerabbit picked up rock and threw it at the jabberwock who immediately responded by going into a dive and nearly picking the rabbit up of the ground, but he quickly moved away. while the jabberwock landed and began chasing the rabbit on foot.

meanwhile on a ridge overlooking them the hatter stood aside as his assistants adjusted the eye staff and searched it or clues.
"i found this staff being used as a gravestone, it marked the grave of someone known as the white knight. the original slayer of the jabberwock." dew-pillar remarked
"then why is the jabberwock back?"
"its not the same one really, it must be related to the old one, but only one jabberwock can exist at one time, at least that's what the legend says."
"does it rip a hole in the space time continuum? oh please rip a hole in the space time continuum."
"what? no. they fight to the death. they want nothing but to destroy, but in order to be free to do so they have to kill the only living thing that they fear, another jabberwock. the eye-staff i beleive was made from the eye of the jabberwock that the white knight faced. he made it to defeat the jabberwock and kill it with the vorpal sword."
"seeing the unseeble it a bit of a task, though. you've got all these little bloody nobs and nubs that want to turn and change on you when you demand that it stop. and when i say bloody, i mean bloody. i mean its an eye. but i would be interesting in figuring out how it stayed in such good condition since being separated from its owner."
"formaldehyde!"
"yes, formaldehyde!"
"yay for formaldehyde!"
"what exactly are you hoping to see?"
"it is a well known fact that the jabberwock can sense the presence of its ancient enemy, the vorpal sword. if we look through its eye, then maybe we can see it!"
"i doubt this is going to work, but its the only chance we have."
"ready sir!" march essby announced.
"good then! lets have a looksee, oh dear, oh my oh man oh god oh man oh god." the hatter looked through the eye.
"what!?" dew-pillar asked, alarmed.
"oh, ok. its just somerabbit about to get eaten. noting to worry about."
"i'll save him!" taco stood straight up and raised a fist into the air.
"NO. no, i better go help him, you stay here and try to find the vorpal sword, we'll keep it busy."
"ok!" taco saluted him as he rushed off.

Katls

Katls

The knave walked forward, the Queen haveing teleported back to her castle on her own. He looked to the black sword on his belt. A phrase drifted into his head.
Why don't you have a red sword, my loyal knave? Why not red?
My sword is red with the blood of your enemies my Queen.
He moved forward, a determined expression on his face. He knew that if the Jabberwoky where to fail, it would mean that this newcomer had the Vorpal Sword. This ment that this "android" creature whould have the greatest blade in history in it's hands. But if it did, this would mean that, if he played his cards right, he could claim the Vorpal Sword for the Red Queen. The Jabberwoky's heir would be indistructable!
It was true that only one Jabberwoky exitsted at a time... in a sertein scence. There where many eggs, and only two differnt creatures could lay them, he hasn't seen them, but he has found many of their clutchs.
An egg will hatch when the old Jabberwoky died, and this is why there are so many Jabberwokys recorded in history. Each one was unquie. The current heir is suposed to be one with a reptilain form, be much more fit for fighting and flight than the current one, and will have the power to breath fire and send forth lightning. If the perdictions are correct.
He came to another cave, and he was greeted with a bark. A pack of wolf-like creatures came out and circled him. They let a howl in greeting.
"What is your bidding good sir? Tell us, and we'll be off in a blur!" The creatures said in unison.
"You've heard of our greatest threat, correct?" the knave replaied calmly. He never liked these creatures, the droggels. They always played with words and can be difficult to keep converation with.
"Yes indeed! Give us orders, and we will heed!"
"I want you to track it, but don't attack. If it gets its hands on the Vorpal Sword, I want to know."
"You need to give us no heading, but if you give the word, there will be a beheading!" the droggels howled.
They speed of into the distance, and Katls made his way back home to round up a group of hunters.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

(just to let you all know: I had mod powers lent to me for this board, and I edited the old posts to make some sense out of the story. One part of this post will reference a past post, the part where shadow creatures are introduced. Why don't you take a second to read it a bit? My second post on this page.)

Dewmann, Esbiate, Rita and the gryphon all stared in shock as half of the Castle finally gave way and fell towards the ground.

But it wasn't because of fatigue that the two Almighty Gods let the piece fall. On the contrary, it was to save their strength. All of the minor Gods and the guards have evacuated the area, and the area below the Castle was nothing but a large field with no one in it. The part came crashing down onto the Earth, and, when it collided, there was an amazing explosion of debris and dirt that made the entire ground shake, like if a meteor had stricken the planet.

The Castle, which used to be a glorious and amazing place, now looked like a battleground, with chunks of roof on the ground, dead guards littering the area, and, now with half the Castle gone down and the other half just managing to stay afloat, there was large walls and some parts of the floor missing, making like a giant window and looking down on the green and blue planet. 

Arceus and Jehovah could feel the Mew's presence in the main throne room. Readying their strongest attacks, they slowly walked into the area. It was, basically, just a very long and large hallway, with columns holding what was left of the shattered ceiling. This was the room where they would make announcements to the other Gods, praise heroes, hold trials or debate on certain things with other Gods, such as letting a Canadian kid own a pair of the most powerful sunglasses in existence. The two most powerful Gods spotted Rare, gently seated down on Jehovah's large throne. Since the Mew was smaller than an average human being, and since Jehovah was a bit bigger than an average human being, the seat could almost count as a bed for the Mew. This made the Gods even angrier than they already were. The only people who were allowed on those thrones were themselves, and no one else. Rare could feel their anger, but she wasn't scared in any way. On the contrary, she looked amused. The time when she would hide from the God of Pokemon was gone.

"I must admit that these are very nice seats. Maybe I'll even keep them after I kill you two." she chuckled a bit. "They'd make great reminders for anyone who would think of overthrowing me in the future."

"This foolish game has gone on quite long enough!" screamed Jehovah as he and Arceus charged their attacks.

"You're absolutely right, Jehovah. I mean, look at what your wonderful creations has done in the past years! We could see it all over the human news; crimes, wars, genocides...everyone was finding new and exciting ways to kill others! But don't worry. I'll do a much better job at taking care of your little plaything."

The two Gods screamed in rage as they sent their most powerful attacks towards the Mew. Two powerful shots of pure power, shot at ten times the speed of sound, twirling around each other, before hitting the throne, creating a massive explosion that could be visible from anywhere in the world. When the explosion ended and the smoke cleared, the entire throne area, walls, ceiling, floor, everything, was gone, making another massive hole to the ruins of the Castle. The Mew was nowhere to be seen, so, for a second, the two Gods thought that all of this was finally over...until they spotted Rare floating peacefully near the massive crater.

"Well, that attack sure was impressive, but I think it loses its touch when it totally misses. Now, then...it's my turn."

Rare grinned as she presented the sunglasses of power to the two Gods. Before they could do anything, she placed them on her nose. A powerful ray of light erupted from her body, and, a few moments later, she looked at the two Gods with a maniacal laughter at her lips.

With her God powers and the sunglasses, she was now the most powerful being in the entire universe.

-x-

"Damnit, how do I get myself in these situations?!" said somerabbit as he kept running away from the Jabberwock, who chased him around the field, wanting nothing more but to taste his flesh. He jumped over a small log and ran under another one as the beast kept chasing him down, crashing and destroying anything that got in his way.

It's at this point that somerabbit, while looking back at the beast, failed to notice the exposed root of a nearby tree. He tripped over it and fell onto the wet soil, rain still pouring down on his back. Before he could get back up, he felt the hot, disgusting breath of the Jabberwock as it came over him, smelling him a bit before feasting on him. The rabbit closed his eyes and waited for the dagger like teeth of the beast to rip him apart, but, to his surprise, the Jabberwock growled, but did not eat him. He quickly looked and noticed the awesomehatter throwing random things at the beast to distract him long enough for the rabbit to get away. Which he did, very quickly.

"You...you saved my life! But why? We don't like each other!" somerabbit  asked as he ran towards the hatter.

"Well, have you ever heard the saying 'the enemy of my enemy'?"

"Umm, no."

"Neither did I. LET'S GO!"

The awesomehatter picked up the rabbit and started to run away from the angry Jabberwock, who started to give chase. As the hatter ran towards his friends, screaming "I got him! I got him!", Dewpillar pointed out

"Wait...he wouldn't be crazy enough to lure the Jabberwock straight towards us, would he?"

But it sure looked like he was.

-x-

Giratina laughed a bit as she watched  the entire scene with Rare and the two Gods down in Hell. Just because they were banished there did not mean that she couldn't see what was happening on Earth. She found the Mew quite amusing, and she was even rooting for her. With those sunglasses, nothing could possibly dream of stopping her.

Unless...

She looked at the group of misfit heroes. Dewmann, Esbiate, Rita and that gryphon were still looking at the Castle as the God's attack made the explosion. Charles and AM were still inside, trying to get the robot to work.

These morons could ruin all of the fun simply by showing up!

But the dark God smiled a bit. She still had the power to spawn things onto Earth, thanks to that fool Arceus.

They weren't going to go anywhere.

-x-

"Damnit, how do I get myself in these situations?!" said Charles as his friend popped the chip back into the machine and looked intensively at the screen, giggling a bit as the upgrade slowly restarted. His plan had worked!

"See? Nothing to it!" he told an annoyed Charles, who just wanted to get out quickly to stop Rare. He was about to say something when he heard Dewmann's voice echo off of the cavern walls.

"Ch-Charles? How much longer is it going to take?" 

The boy screamed back into the tunnel.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe in about five minutes..."

"Ummm...what if we don't have five minutes?"

This surprised the Canadian greatly. Sure, Rare was attacking the Castle, and they had to hurry, but what was going on?

-x-

The gryphon's eyes grew wide. If Rita hadn't been paralyzed in fear, she would've screamed her small lungs out. Both Dewmann and Esbiate stared, mouths gaping open.

Just down of the small hill leading up to the entrance tunnel where they all were, at least a dozen shadow beasts were forming, slowly rising out of the ground. The ones they battled at the church had been bad enough, but these ones seemed much worse. The ones at the church died when the light from the flames came in contact with them. But some of these shadow beasts were in direct sunlight, and they just moved a bit slower.

Dewmann, after seeing this, quickly turned his head to the caverns and asked Charles how much longer they were going to take.

Charles and AM joined the others as the beasts were almost completely formed. Their reaction was the same as the others

(taco, not to rush your world forwards, but you'll probably come back to life soon enough)

Last edited by someguy3657 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Charles you have mail)

Katls

Katls

(Wait, how did Girtinia get to Hell if HE is somewhere on Earth? It was mentioned before that he acted as Nat's lacky before Darkrai turned on Nat under Hade's(a atom spector related to Ragnorok) control? He's even possed right now by Aphrodite(another atom spector).
If this about me spaceing getting you details about Sidney, Prowler, and Nightwing, I'm sorry. I had things to do. And I was kicked off the computer for 5 DAYS.
But if you just forgot, than OK. No real fault on your part.
I think things would be a lot simpler if in the next RPG[whenever it comes] I just stayed out. Things got really messed up aparently when Rare moved or removed what where aparently non-esental posts.)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(Katls, I edited all the parts that got messed up. It's fine. As for all of that, that was your subplot, and we got rid of it, so Giratina ain't anyone's lacky. I tried to find a Pokemon that would be evil enough to be able to get the shadow beasts into play, and when I heard about Giratina and that reverse world, I took it.)

Katls

Katls

(A sub-plot that got us to this point. That's why it got messed up when it was removed. It wasn't that much of a sub-plot, becasue it was the origonal reason why the Ruleing Brotherhood came to Rocket Landing to find Rare to try and convince her to fight Nat and Co..
Once agian, I guess this mess wouldn't be here if I wasn't a part of the RPG. So, I'm not going into the next RPG.)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Charles studied the situation with growing trepidation. The valley curved with steep hills on either side, and the small hill that pathed up to their current location didn't allow fighting room. Gryphon stood on guard, eyes focused on the growing mass of shadow that carefully made its way towards the heroes, whilst the human beside him trembled slightly in dismay.

Dewmann made his way to Charles, his heart just as sunken as his teammates. Gryphon had coasted himself off the cave and wheeled above the growing shadow force, making swooping dives at the army to find any weakened spot he could attack safely. Twice he was touched by the creatures, and the feathers did nothing to prevent the burning sensations.

As if spoken to, Charles raised his head and turned his attention to his silent partner, who watched with steadily decreasing moral at the new threat that surrounded them. The air was filled with the warm, humid scent of decay and rot, from the valley and the base behind them that doubled as a makeshift cemetery, making it hard to concentrate.

Rita's own face was riddled with emotions, from fear to confusion, and Esbiate was staring at the creatures with his natural hard look of concentration. He made an attempt to say something, then as if sensing a disturbance, his eyes locked on to something unseen in the sky.

"Look out!" He shouted and grabbed Rita, abandoning what he was going to say to the human in favor of retreating into the cave. Charles looked up just in time to see something barreling out of the sky.

Gryphon dove down, banking hard and screeching, unable to contain his excitement. His shadow flashed along the ground as he flew into the sunlight and landed hard at the entrance of the stronghold, lost his balance, and rolled heavily in the dirt, barely missing the human by inches. His failed landing didn't damage his pride, or he ignored it for more pressing issues.

He seemed to view the humans as if seeing them for the first time, before finally mindspeaking with them, unable to work out the proper words with his beak.

You humans feel that magical surge? The humans didn't know what magical surges would feel like. The air was incredibly humid, and had an almost electrical charge to it, but nothing supernatrual - besides the approaching swarm of dark spawn - was made evident. Gryphon grounded his beak in annoyance before continuing.

It's Rare. Her power skyrocketed.`

The words hung heavy and ominous in the air, silencing both humans for several pauses and bringing a dreaded chill
to the air.

"It'll make her defeat more satisfying." Charles said with heavy disgust and bitterness, attempting to keep
light of the situation. The silence grew heavy once more before the cries of the shadows beasts told them what they already knew - they couldn't ignore the current situation in favor of going after Rare.

Dewmann tried to look through the thick trees and mist that was hanging low and damp, obscuring his view, although he assumed Gryphon had little trouble seeing through the haze. His troubled mind ran over possible scenarios, all which made little sense and highlighted how dangerous the situation was - either way they approached the issue, there was little chance that they would come out unscathed.

Without further warning, the human took a step forward and pulled out one of the blades that was secured to his waist. The shadows were already surrounding the base of the enterance, and as they began to creep up the gravled path, Dewmann met them halfway and greeted the closest one with the swing of his hatchet.

The tool sunk deep into the creature, who stared dully back before rearing and shaking the blade loose. Dewmann retreived his weapon before it was lost for good, shaking off the oil like residue that remained, before swiftly dodging an attack, forcing him on the defense as he was pushed back towards the cavern.

Charles knew it was matter of time before they were swarmed. Last time they had Rare to fight alongside them, and that was challenging enough. There was sunlight and fire to help them out, as well. He glanced up at the gloomy skies that were quickly filling with thick purple bruised clouds that swelled and ebbed with unseen power - persumably from the energy Rare was now releasing. Charles wondered briefly what it would be like to sense psysic magic like Gryphon could.

The sun's rays broke free of the cover suddenly and illuminated the ground and forest canopy, sending scattered shimmers of light on the battlefield. The shadows cried in unison before pushing forward again, slower than before but just as strong.

Think, Charles. Think... He wished he had his flashlight, or even torches that he could use until they had time to think of something better. Something stronger.

Why not the sun itself? Something asked him, and he realized it was Gryphon's voice in his head as the eagle mindspoke. Without saying a word, Charles went inside the cave to search for Rita.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Charles! What the hell're you-" Dewmann started to turn his head towards the cave before hearing Gryphon in his head. Keep your eyes upon them! he snapped, as Dewmann noticed that in the half second he took to look away, the beast that he had just fought off was preparing another attack, only stopping when it noticed it would again be repelled. We have to hold them off until the others get back. The light will slow them down, but keep your wits about you humans. One slip is all it takes for them to get the better of you.

Dewmann gripped the hatchet tighter in his calloused left hand, quickly looking at each and every beast, in order to keep any from suprising him. Beside him, AwesomeMedic brandished a bonesaw, his face wearing an expression that could be read simply as "Challange Accepted." Gryphon hovered between the two. I'll scatter them as best as I can. Do not let them out of the sunlight.

Just before the creatures could make their next move, Gryphon screeched and bolted towards them, moving through a narrow opening fast enough to gain painful, but not hindering burns. Dewmann and AwesomeMedic charged as well, hacking at the fell beasts while keeping themselves between them and the cave.

It wasn't long before Dewmann first began to feel a searing pain in his right shoulder as he clipped one of the beasts, and he stumbled back in order to avoid being overcome in his distracted state. One of the beasts in front of him began to move in, and as Dewmann sank his hatchet into the side of the beast in order to drive it away, an appendage wrapped itself around his swinging arm. He shouted in pain as he felt like his arm was being burnt off, and tried to yank it free, but quickly realized through the agony that he would either have to let go of the hatchet or die.

His mind going into overdrive, Dewmann fumbled for one of the knives he had recieved earlier, and jammed it into what seemed to be the creature's eye. His hand began to burn, but it was nothing compared to his forearm. Thankfully, his strategy worked, as the creature howled and let go, giving Dewmann time to let go of the knife, and switch the hatchet over to his right hand, his left barely responding through the fiery sensation that shot through the entire arm. The viscous black substance coating it was slowly dripping off on its own thankfully, but this didn't seem like a minor injury.

Come on Charles... He thought, as he prepared himself for another beast's attack. If we can't deal with these, how are we supposed to deal with Rare?

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles ran inside as fast as his legs could carry him. Every second counted now, and he had to hurry, or else the shadow beasts could overpower AM and Dewmann, and he wouldn't be far behind if that happened. He found the Pokemon he was looking for with her blue companion, near the tacobot. They had retreated inside when the beasts came, and they were huddled near the robot, who was slowly being downloaded into a brand new body. She was at 80% completion when Charles bent down and faced the small Chikorita. God, just looking at her triggered memories of them, in more carefree times, running around in a nearby school ground in the dead of night. It was the only time she could stretch out her muscles, since she hid in the garage for the rest of the day. She would quickly run in circles around the boy as they both laughed. She would practice her vines by catching things Charles threw at her or by climbing up un a playground with them. They'd play for about an hour or two before going back home. It was their favorite time of the day for both of them.

Charles snapped out of his memories and looked at the small green Pokemon, who still looked ashamed at giving Rare the bulb. He said, while looking into her eyes

"Rita...we haven't seen each other in years, there's so much to catch up on. But now's not the time. I must know: can you do a solar beam attack? That might be what could stop these beasts."

Rita blinked and thought quickly. That was a powerful move. She had no idea if she could.

"I'll try..." she said. That was all Charles wanted to hear. He picked up the green Pokemon, and started to run to the exit. Esbiate followed them, not wanting to abandon his friend.

They made it out of the caverns as the beasts came closer and closer. Dewmann, AM and the gryphon kept trying to stop them, but they were forced to back up as the beasts came closer. Charles quickly placed the Pokemon down, and Rita looked at the beasts in a mixture of fear and determination.

She closed her eyes and concentrated hard, trying to power up her attack.

Tacoline

Tacoline

the dewpillar looked through the eye staff, into the eye itself. he spied the scene below.
"Wait...he wouldn't be crazy enough to lure the Jabberwock straight towards us, would he?"
But it sure looked like he was.
taco bumped him aside "i wanna see!"
"you dint have to be so rude... i dont think we have enough time to look for the vorpal-"
"WOAH THIS IS COOL!" taco turned the staff and was now staring at the dewpillar through the eye.
"WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS." the patient Caterpillar lost his patients.
the ground shook and they both turned to face the oncoming horror, taco was still looking through the eye. as the shaking grew stronger the anticipation grew too.
the hatter ran past them, somerabbit in tow. "hey guys! bye guys!" he said cheerfully leaving them in the dust.
taco and dewpillar exchanged glances before remembering...
"jabberwock! get down!" dew pillar dived down but taco stood in place, still staring through the eye staff.
as soon as the staff caught the jabberwock in its sight a brilliant arc of purple lighting streamed into the beast. the jabberwock was forced upward by the shear shock of the lightning and tumbled over the group harmlessly before hitting the ground like a thousand ton mome rath (a large green pig according to lewis carrol).
but to taco who stared at it through the eye staff, the event unfolded in slow motion. the eye staff at least viewed through the eye, made time seem to slow. and that was how she saw the blade. the purple electricity was linked to it, as if nothing else could hold its power. as if the dead eye still glared at its ancient enemy, the vorpal sword.
taco lowered the staff, and the jabberwock which had been grye-ing (turning like a gyroscope according to lewis carrol), suddenly hit the ground, an event which for the others had happened at a normal pace, but for taco had happened slowly.
seeing the beat fall, at last. somerabbit and hatter forgot all their earlier resentments and hugged eachother while laughing and jumping up and down.
taco looked t the eye staff still in her hand, another hand appeared on the staff, it belonged to dew-pillar.
"now you understand, the eye sees differently from us. it can take years for someone to master such a weapon, its great power cannot fall into... insane hands."
taco let the staff go, with a smile. dewpillar wasnt sure is she actually understood what he was saying.
"well, i found the sword." she replied.
"what! where?" dewpillar looked at her in astonishment, he had been searching the world for years looking for the vorpal sword, how did the tacobot, look through the staff for 5 seconds, and find it?
"its simple really, its in-" a sudden rumbling drowned out her words.

somerabbit suddenly let go of the hatter and treid desperately to act as if he had not just been hugging his friend, turned enemy, and possibly turned friend, again. he tried to look as manly as possible.
"well, uh, that was... a harrowing experience. but we have survived, unscathed! and defeated the horrible, disgusting, smelly," as he spoke he started to smell the beast again.
"uh, somerabbit?" hatter started
"i mean, really really smelly." he continued. "a creature that killed millions of people, but we have succeeded where all else failed." he sucked another breath of air to continue his speech but was cut off by hatter who was staring, wide-eyed, at something behind him.
somerabbit stiffened as his nose twitched. "aw crap..."
without thinking, the two friends hugged eachother again, this time screaming for their lives.
"I'M SORRY I USED MYSELF AS A TEST SUBJECT!" hatter cried out
"I'M SORRY FOR CALLING YOU AN INANE IMBACILE!" replied some rabbit
"THE QUEEN WANTED ME TO TEST YOU FOR THE AWESOME VIRUS, BUT I REFUSED!"
"THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BIG, RABBIT-EARED, JERK!"
then they both screamed.
"YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!"
the jabberwock rose from the ground and breathed a ring of fire around the friends.

tacobot and dewpillar ran towards their comrades. dewpillar weilded his staff, he spun it like a baton and purple sparks ran up and down its length. he stopped in front of the hatter and some rabbit, placing himself between the jabberwock and his friends. in his mind, this battle was fated, he was the wielder of the staff, the instrument which by iteslf was powerful, but its real purpose was to find the vorpal sword.

tacobot ran past dewpillar, through the flames and jumped on the jabberwocks nose, the flames had barely heated her metal skin. she heard dewpillar shout out at her.
"what are you doing?!"
"getting the sword thingy, silly caterpillar!" she shouted back.
dewpillar raised the staff and looked through the eye, he thought again bout what he believed his destiny to be, but perhaps he was not to be the wielder of the vorpal blade, perhaps, he was like the staff and was only meant to guide the wielder to the sword. he couldn't see what taco was running after, even looking through the eye didnt allow him to see it.
taco poked the jabberwock's nose. "boo!"
it snorted abgrily and tried to knock way the robot, but she was already running past his head and down his spine. wings sprouted, as well as spikes that knocked her off balance, she only just held on as te creature took off. purple arcing lightning bolts chasing it.
taco pulled herself up and charged further down its spine, using the spikes as hand grips as the jabberwock did twists and twirls and shifts in aerial maneuvers to knock the pesky robot from its back. the robot in response, laughed and rooted on the jabberwock, daring it to do its worst.
the tacobot edged ever closer to the tail, and by now the jabberwock knew what she was after, somehow the prey had figured out where it was keeping the sword, the only thing that could kill it. the closer the prey got to the sword, the faster the jabberwock tossed and turned.
the spikes grew smaller on its tail, so taco simple grabbed ahold of its tail and slide further and further to its end. the jabberwock quickly whipped its tail around and fell into a tailspin hurtling towards the ground. taco laughed again as she reached the sword.
the jabberwock's tail was an 8th appendage, if you counted its winds, an eithage if you will, that for a hundred years had clasped the mighty vorpal blade after he had killed the white knight himself. he had kept the blade, because it was the only thing that could kill him. where better to keep it than here, on himself.
he whipped his tail around so that it was in front of his face, the jabberwock opened its toothily filled mouth and the robot could see purple electrical energy begin forming in its mouth, a breath weapon that the eye staff also had.
taco grabbed the sword that was still clasped in the clawed tail of the jabberwock, she held it in front of herself as the wave of pure electricity washed over her, the vorpal blade seemed to cut through the energy, as if it was nothing. but the sword glowed softly and white sparks bounced from the blade, they hit the tail of the jabberwock and it let go of the blade, screaming in rage and pain.
taco grabbed the blade and swung it as she yelled, "this is for my friends!"
the blade made a peculiar *snickety snack* and sent forth a wave of white arcing energy that sliced the jabberwock in its vulnerable underbelly. the jabberwock seemed to glow inwardly with the white light before falling into dust.
then the tacobot was falling towards wonderland.
reconstruction, was still incomplete.
the red queen had to be destroyed, and the white queen who had lost much of her power had become the chesire mew.
the clowns still marched upon the land.
but there was a small group of people that together they could... we could...
upgrading at 50%
a catapillar went into a cocoon. a man with a hatchet swung wildly as shadows
upgrading at 60%
a rabbit stood against a monster. a Canadian searched for his sunglasses.
upgrading at 80%
a man with a hat laughed at the impossible. a man with a yellow face stood loyally by his friend
upgrading at 100%
a red imposter stole her power. the true queen whispered riddles.
data uploaded, awakening program: tacobot
(i'm back!)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dewmann and AM were having a hard time keeping the shadow beasts away from everyone. The more they attacked the shadows, the more powerful they seemed to be. Dewmann swung his hatchet another time, but, instead of sinking into the shadows, the beast grabbed the hatchet and tossed it away from Dewmann. It was just about to destroy the unarmed man when a powerful ray of light came forth and hit the beast squarely in the chest, flinging him back a few feet. Everyone turned to look at where the ray came from, and they saw the little Chikorita, panting heavily and charging another blast.

The shadow beasts, seeing that Rita was the most powerful of the group at the moment, all came towards her, wanting to get rid of her first. They started to walk a bit faster towards the group, who had no choice but to back up into the cavern. As they kept backing up, Rita kept firing a few solarbeams, but it didn't seem to destroy the beasts, only slow them down. Charles and Dewmann tried to help by firing a few guns, but to no avail. They kept backing up, deeper and deeper into the cave, as the shadows came closer and closer, covering everything in their path in pure darkness, like some awful black hole.

Eventually, the group backed up into the room where the Tacoline was upgrading herself. It was a dead end, and the group started to lose faith that they would get out of this alive. Rita fired another solarbeam before fatigue got the best of her, and she almost collapsed. Charles could almost see the beasts grin evilly as they were about to kill them all. There was no escape. It was the end.

UPGRADE COMPLETE. TACOBOT REACTIVATED

Everyone, even the beasts, stopped and looked as Taco opened her eyes and then faceplanted from the machine to the solid ground. She quickly got up, looked at her friends with a big smile, and, with that same smile, looked at the beasts, who were a bit confused.

Just then, Taco's chest opened up slightly to reveal two speakers. Those speakers sounded off at once, and an epic, powerful song sounded off, along with a strange voice saying

''In their tongue, they call her Robokiin...TACOBORN!''

Taco opened up her mouth and pronounced in a loud voice

''oh-HAI-GUYZ!'' at the last word, a powerful ray of light, ten times more powerful than Rita's solarbeam, shot out towards the shadow beasts, who screamed and tried to run away, but they were all destroyed before they could even move. When it was over, she closed her mouth, and just her and the group remained.

''Guys, I had a weird dream.'' Taco said after a small moment of silence, as if what she just did was of no importance. ''And you were there (she points at Charles), and you (points at Dewmann), and you (AM), and you (SB), and you (a rock on the ground), and you (herself), and you too! (Rita)''

Nobody really knew what to say next.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

(that rock was really important lol)
her friends stared at her, slack jawwed and confused, she blinked realizing that something was odd. the shadow creatures - normal, robokin powers- normal, that rock- normal, but her friends were different.
she walked up to charles and grabbed his ear, she proceeded to pull his ear untill he was nearly lifted off his feet
"ow...ow...owowowowowowo OW!" someguy cried out as his ear was pulled.
tacoline dropped him. "what happened to you're ears, somerabbit? and you," she pointed at SB. "you're blue now, and not a hare." she pointed at rita again. "why didnt you do that light thingy against the Jaberwock?" she then looked at AM. "and you... you're the same." she smiled. "but you look lost..." she looked at dewman. "and also you're not a caterpillar anymore, did you go in you're cocoon? oh! i almost forgot, i thought i gave it back to you but i keep getting stealing it. so here..."
tacobot raised her hand and drew a line in front of her, the line widened untill it was a staff then at the top of the staff a large black eye of some distantly dead monster formed, it was somewhat transparent as if one could look through the eye. taco grinned mischievously when the staff became solid enough for her to grab it out of thin air.
"i believe this is yours." she handed the staff too dewman, who simply stared at it in disbelief. "well are you going to take it or not? from what i remember, we still have to de-throne the red queen!"
(yeah i currently still think i'm in wonderland, more on that later)

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Erm...thanks." Dewmann said, taking the staff that Tacobot had presented to him with his good hand. Thankfully it wasn't very heavy, and the eye at the end did not seem to noticeably unbalance it. He'd be able to wield it with one hand, and it would put more distance between him and any adversaries than the hatchet ever did.

Swinging it a little to test it out, Dewmann stopped and nearly dropped the staff when he felt a sharp pain run through his entire left arm. Thankfully the feeling of burning had gone, but it still felt like he might as well have had the arm cut off, considering that every time it moved he had to fight from biting his tounge off.

"Got any painkillers for my arm Stef-OWSONOVABITCH!" Dewmann was suprised by the Medic's quick response as a syringe was jammed into his arm. "Way ahead of you! This should make your arm completely numb for a little while, and when you get the feeling in it back, the pain should be gone, probably."
"Ahhhhahhh" Dewmann tried to regain his composure and not speak through gritted teeth. "Thank you."

"So are we just gonna sit here sipping tea or are we gonna end the Red Queen's reign?" Tacobot spoke, tossing away a teacup that she had created seconds before. Medic scratched his head "Can't we do both?" Charles spoke up. "Stef, focus. If we're all ready, then we should be heading out to stop Rare."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

[This is rushed, apologies for that!]

Arceus stood on guard, trembling with exhaustion. The castle was flooded with an unaccustomed quiet that came in the wake of death and destruction as lightly colored smoke covered what was left of the stronghold in an eerie drab of grey, mingling with the cloud cover that brushed the God's skin with cold and ghostly touches. Arceus shivered not from the sensation of the cold stormfront, but from the strain on his nerves and abilities as he scanned the royal halls for signs of his enemy.

He began to think slowly, his mind dull and numb from fatigue, but nevertheless alert enough to prove himself the formidable Pokemon he was known for. The anger smoldered once more and he forced himself to focus, and he raised his head to his silent companion that stood just a hundred feet away from him. It was hard to read Jehovah's emotions, but Gods weren't known for wearing their hearts on their sleeves.

I feel like I've been shell-shocked. Jehovah thought warily and strained to hear anything from the outside world. Nothing but the sounds of the remaining castle walls impacting the earth below and the heavy breathing of both Gods as they stood against an unseen opponent.

Suddenly, Arceus thought of the human boy. Charles. He took the lull in the battle to muse over the differences of the human and the mew they were chasing after.

Charles dosen't have nearly as much power as Rare. But then, he has something Rare never had, and never will have - experience and the will to live. Even now, after what I've done, he fights for the greater good. I can sense him. Perhaps I had made another drastic mistake in taking his sunglasses. As if reading his mind, Jehovah broke the thickening silence with his own opinions.

"You are weighing the odds, yes?" The voice sounded loud against the nothingness, although he was speaking low and even.

"Rare is incredibly strong. But Charles had to fight for what he has. Humans had to fight - years of evolving and striving to survive will fuel that need for survival now. Rare will never know, nor has ever known, how it felt to rise up from nothing and gain something. She throws her power around like a small spoiled child wanting to be a princess, and knows little about pride in her accomplishments. That will be her downfall."

Arceus nodded silently, although he was uncertain of his friends words. It was true that Humans had to battle their way for victory and had the heart for life, but when it came down to pure strength, they were on the losing side. He peered through the smoky room, and caught the glimpse of something moving, lightly but confident through the haze. He placed a stance and reared up on hind legs, the same seething anger doubling as he caught sight of the flawed creation - HIS failed creation - and considered singing out the song of death to end the nightmare.

But that would also put millions of lives at risk. He thought and kicked the air in frustration. Arceus never forgot anyone who crossed him. He never forgave, and he was merciless to those who touched his wrath. But he was fiercely protective of innocence. That is my flaw, perhaps.

That was when he heard the screech. It was loud, and twisted and unlike anything else he had heard. But it was without a doubt from the mew, and she was in pain.

"Did you-" Arceus glanced at Jehovah who shook his head. Neither of us attacked. Why is she screaming? The two Gods stood their ground as the scream slowly faded, and Arceus reached out with his magic to feel her own. It was throbbing, as if something had cut her line to her powers, but it was still there and strong, if not terrible disturbed.

Rare opened her eyes as the pain resided and blinked several times as she caught her breath. Her first reaction was that she was foolish and allowed one of the Gods to attack her - but she soon realized exactly what it was.

Rare had reached out several times to the Tacobot and Riolu in hopes the psychic line would reconnect. Suddenly, all at once, it did, and it pained her as she felt the aftermath of the robot going from absolute death to immediate revival.

Rare cursed and held her head in her paws as she focused her powers away from the robot, surprised that she had awoken and with such sudden power so quickly.

Taco. They are using her to get to me. Somehow she is useful enough to them that they waited this whole time to reactivate my creation. But why.

And then the Gods DID attack, and the blast missed her by several inches, jerking her out of her thoughts. She gritted her teeth and snapped, with pure white eyes and bristled fur she physically grabbed someone - she thought it was Arceus, from the weight - and pulled the entity in as many directions as she could. She felt fear and adrenaline fuel her as she found herself lost in her powers, in her need for bloodlust, and grinned widely as she felt the leg of Arecus snap clean off.

She was hungry for more.

someguy3657

someguy3657

(sorry it's short, didn't have much time)

Charles looked at the strange staff that the Tacobot spawned out of thin air. It seemed long and robust, but the creepy eye at the end of it freaked him out a lot. Dewmann seemed to think the same way, as he looked over the weapon with slight shock. It almost seemed like the eye was still alive, and was staring at each of them.

''So, is everyone ready?'' Charles said as he was just about to leave, hoping the gryphon didn't go too far. Everyone except the robot nodded. Before anyone could do anything, she waved her hand again, and spawned a large, sharp looking sword. The Vorpal Blade, but only she knew what it was.

''NOW I'm ready!'' said the robot as she swung the sword around a bit, barely avoiding her teammates. She then ran outside, screaming like crazy.

When everyone was outside, they found the gryphon waiting for them.

''C'mon, we must get there quickly.'' it said to the group.

Tacoline

Tacoline

as the tacobot ran outside she had another thought, they were going to save the world, she felt lighthearted and gleeful. she stopped on a dime a she noticed a gryphon standing there, looking curiously at her.
completely ignoring the gryphon she spwaned a long towel and tied it around her neck.
"come citizens of wonderland! we are here today to save the world! i have a plan, first we get to the red queens castle, next we destroy the clowns, next we uh...?????? then we defeat the red queen, then we profit. now lets go!" she was impatient. she reared back as if she was warming up to run full speed ahead. then she lightly jogged around the gryphon making whoooshing noises.
the gryphon looked at the robot with confusion, wondering for what purpose they had brought her. obviously, it was a glitching model.

someguy3657

someguy3657

The ''citizens of wonderland'' blinked a bit, looking at the Taco run around the gryphon like a plane, making whoosing noises. Charles was the first to snap back to attention, and looked at the large mythical creature, who stared back a bit.

''We're ready to leave now.'' he simply said.

''About time!'' said the gryphon impatiently. To him, all this trouble for a glitching model of a taco dispenser had been far from useful. He wanted whatever new power was in that godly castle in the sky, and the more time they wasted here, the less chance he would have to get it. He silently cursed himself to have to rely on these walking meatbags to get what he wanted, but it would all be worth it in the end.

''Everyone climb onto me, let's get a move on.''

Charles, Dewmann and AM climbed onto the beast's back. Rita and Esbiate held onto its neck tightly, unsure of the safety. As for Tacoline, she smiled before hitting her two feet together. Large blasts of fire took off under her feet, sending her into the air like a rocket. She quickly flew around in zigzags and did loop-de-loops, all the while screaming a constant ''WEEEEE!'' and swinging the blade in random directions. As for the gryphon, he spread his wings open wide and pushed them down hard, and, before the group realized it, they were already 20 feet into the air.

Then, they all heard Arceus scream.

--x--

The Castle guards, or, at least, the ones that could fly, were still in the air nearby. They watched in shock as they heard the loud scream of their God. They wanted to storm the battleground and fight the Mew along with the two Gods, but they had been given strict orders to stay away from the area. Still, that scream of pain couldn't mean anything good.

As they were hovering in midair, waiting for the outcome of the battle in silence, one of the guards, a Noctowl, spotted something from the corner of his eye. A large gryphon carrying humans and Pokemons was flying upwards, in the direction of the Castle, with a robot using rocket boots flying near them. Thanks to the owl's acurate eyes, he quickly noticed that the Riolu and the robot were some of the Mew's accomplices, as he spotted them with her a few hours ago, as they were heading for Rocket Landing.

The Noctowl screeched at the other guards, a simple alert. When he saw that his nearby coworkers had turned their attention to him, he screamed out, while pointing the gryphon with his claw

''Stop them! They're reinforcements for the Mew!''

The message was spread quickly, and, before the group could realize it, there were bird Pokemons charging at them from everywhere.

--x--

Arceus screamed in horrible pain as he felt his bones break off. He fell to his side in a sickening thump, his holy blood spilling to the ground as he saw his leg a few feet away. He breathed heavily and angrily as he looked up at the Mew, who stared back with a large, evil grin. He could see her charge up her attack, possibly for a killing blow.

Just as she was about to unleash her powerful blast, a jolt passed through Rare, and she became dizzy for a second. She quickly understood what it was: she could feel the psychic connection between her and Esbiate come back online, but it came back so strong and so suddenly that she was taken aback from it.

This was all that Jehovah needed, and he quickly blasted the Mew, who was sent crashing towards the nearby wall. It would've been a lethal blast for any mere mortal, but the Mew was no longer part of that category.

Tacoline

Tacoline

(wooo! i can fly now!)
taco didnt quite understand what they meant by reinforcements of the mew, did they mean the chesire mew? that made sense, of course they were on the side of the chesire mew! the good mew who always played with the white chess peices. but if they were enemies of the chesire mew then... they were allied with the CLOWNS!
"those who help the clown menace are no better than the clowns!" taco shouted at them before she shot forward on er rocket powered feet. she met the owl who had shouted first and she put up her feet to stop herself from charging, while at the same time shooting the burning rocket flames at the owl.
other flying creatures quickly surrounded the group, taco thought for minute about using the vorpal blade in her hand. it was powerful, but exactly what it did, she didn't know, and she didnt want her friends getting hurt in the process. so she stuck the blade on her magnetized back, ready incase it was needed.
still, there were alot of clown-helping birds around, that could be taken care of if...
"hey dewpillar!" taco shouted at dewman. "use the eye-staff, SHOCK THESE SUCKERS!" she cheered!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum