Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 26]

someguy3657

someguy3657

Melissa gave a quick thought, and realized that Dewmann's idea was the best...for her. If she could just get in contact with Before, she could tell him what's going to happen, and him and the army could ambush the group and easily get rid of Dewmann and the newcomer. As for Charles, she could arrest him the moment the attack started. Then, getting a sample of the boy's blood for her Queen would be a snap.

"Sounds like a good idea." AM said.

"Well, if you guys want to, I guess we will. Besides, I need to get those sunglasses back somehow, right?" added Charles as the four started walking toward Rare's lair.

Before, seeing as Melissa and the group started heading out, silently followed behind them.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Alright then." Dewmann started walking in the direction the noises came from. With each step he started contemplating more and more about what exactly the plan would be when they got there. He thought of patrols surrounding the area, alarms, traps, and the such. It certainly wouldn't be a cakewalk, but at the very least, he hadn't come totally unprepared.
Dewmann had slipped away for a moment while Charles and AM were making dinner, and had stowed a hatchet from the shed under his shirt. Obviously not something he would want to bring to take on an entire army, but it was still better than nothing. He hadn't told the others about it because he was afraid Charles would take it as his paranoia against AM, and as for AM himself...well Dewmann still wasn't totally sure about AM being himself.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Rare thought hard, and fast. Her, her robot, and the two pokemon had arrived at their intended destination, but the electricity in the air made her anxious. One, it would be harder for her to use her psychic energy..and it would be harder for her to hide it. The lab was ruined from the elements and abuse - it was hard to maintain anything this far down into the tunnels. The holy place was even more ruined.

The pillars that stood proud and tall were cracking and falling beneath the weight of their own mass as decay and age took its toll. An alter that once stood beautifully trimmed with stone and wood was now sloped sideways, leaning on its last good legs. Rare sighed, a sound of pain and regret in her voice. She had once loved this place, and she had laid her eggs in here. It was once well groomed before her attention had to be placed elsewhere.

Rare called for silence. The dark room slowly began to light as small balls of psychic energy revealed the total vastness of the holy place. Small drops of rain which had sunken through the soil were now dripping softly on the moss covered floor. It was only when Rare had allowed light to enter the room that the others noticed small, round gems in the alter.

"Quickly, now." The mew held the second element of Disharmony in her small paws, her eyes bright with excitement, her body trembling with the power she felt in her paws, and anxiety. She was close, so close to becoming a God. All that was needed was blood from the glasses wearer. The blood from Someguy. All eyes turned to the mew as she placed the bud of life near the sunglasses of power. There was no doubt in her now. The elements began to float from their spot, circling each other in air as small crackles of electricity ran through them. Yes, they were powerful, but they were still useless unless Melissa did her Job.

"Esbby, I need your building skills to reinforce this area and shape it back to its once proud form. We have a lot of work to do."

--MEANWHILE--

Melissa and the group had barely entered the dense forest that lead to the mountains before they found themselves in shadow. The trees were held closer together, making it harder to see as the light was prevented by the cloud cover and canopies from gracing them with sight. It couldn't have, however, been more empty and peaceful if it wanted to. The light sound of rain hitting the leaves provided some comfort to the group, including the hidden Before and Melissa. It was calm and time felt slowed.

The Beedrill warrior felt the human food inside her, and it was nothing like it was for a Pokemon. 'I feel so bloated.' She thought miserably as she trampled through undergrowth, carefully avoiding vines with spikes and sticky weeds. "I heard some plants explode when they catch fire, you think these would explode?" She thought outloud to her friends...wait, friends? What was she thinking? And why did she suddenly get an urge to explode the forest her master so terribly loved?

Before blinked in confusion from the foliage cover he had taken. Was she talking in code? What the hell was that suppose to mean? He tilted his head, very slowly, to view Melissa better. He still wasn't use to seeing her in that disgusting human meat suit. It was very odd to him. Melissa caught his eyes - but her eyesight was terrible in this form, and she didn't see him.

"It's odd. We are approaching Rare's hideout, and no sight of her bees. I wonder how THEY explode. Hey, are we even prepared?" She felt her male voice echo through what looked to be bamboo stalks and thought it sounded manly. Also, she was suddenly hungry again.

Before replayed her words in his head. "It's odd. We are approaching Rare's hideout, and no sight of her bees." He suddenly knew what was happening. 'Melissa is taking the personality and feelings of that human. I've got to intervene.' Before quietly slipped away - he would gather the bee fighters and ambush the group, before it were to late.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann felt a bit more reassured when he heard the quips AM had made. While he was still confused about how he had acted before, this behavior seemed much more familliar. At least, as familliar as the behavior of the man he had known for such a short while.
"So, do you happen to have any gadgets that would make an infiltration mission a bit easier?" Dewmann asked the eccentric. "Frankly, I don't think an up-front assault would get us very far. That is, unless you have something that could also help with that approach."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Melissa scrunched up her face in the way she saw humans do when they were in deep thought, and used her knowledge of the surrounding plants to help her answer.

"I think these are specially bred plants created by Rare," She said as she snapped off a thick red stalk with bright yellow flowers. "I remember the villagers talking about these. Apparently they are combustible, and are very poisonous at that. I don't know the layout of her mountains, but if things explode, we don't really need to know where the doors are, do we?" She grinned widely.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann stopped to process what AM had just been told. "If I'm pondering what you're pondering...we could use these to blow our way into her place....is that what you're pondering though?"

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"I think so, but where are we going to get fifty pieces of Italian underwear?" Awesome Medic replied with a grin and began to pull down more red shoots.

--MEANWHILE--

"Yes, I'm sure. I saw it with my own eyes." Before rallied the armies, ninety bee warriors total. They were buzzing with anger and alarm at the news of their leader siding with the humans.

"We will not be killing Melissa, or Someguy. We will rid the others inmobile, either through injury or death, and bring Melissa and the human back to Rare's. Does everyone understand?" Before felt himself grow more confident as the bee sisters buzzed in agreement. He was finally leading. He was finally...worthy.

someguy3657

someguy3657

A few years prior

Charles kept silent in the back seat of Ted’s car as he drove out of Calgary and into some outskirt of the city. He had no clue what to expect, but he was hoping nothing bad would happen. After all, he was doing exactly the opposite of what his parents taught him all his childhood; he got in a car with a total stranger. Aw well. He could defend himself if the scenario turned for the worst. After a long drive, the old man finally stopped his car near some old house that, to be honest, Charles probably wouldn’t have noticed if they hadn’t stopped. Ted stepped out of the vehicle and told Charles to follow him inside. Charles, hoping he won’t regret this decision, came into the house.

The house in itself wasn’t that fancy. It seemed more like an apartment than an actual house. The small kitchen was right beside the even smaller living room. A couch and TV set, a table, and two rooms a bit farther, one for the bathroom and the other for the bedroom.

“This is your house?” questioned the young boy.

“Yup. I know, nothing beautiful, but I prefer small and cozy to large and empty. But this area doesn’t matter. What matters is down here.” Ted said as he headed for a small trapdoor that Charles didn’t notice. He lifted the door up, and went down, telling Charles to come along. The boy went up to the trapdoor and looked down. A long ladder leading down to a nicely lit room. Charles slowly climbed down the ladder, and once he reached the ground, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

In front of him stood a dojo. It was very large, much larger than the house upstairs. The floor was a nice straw like carpet that was still rather soft. The whole place was made in wood, and it really looked like a dojo you’d see in a kung fu movie. A meditation area laid off to one side, while different weapons were in the other corner of the room. A few punching bags hung from the roof, along with some exercise machines on the ground beside it.

“Impressive, don’t you agree? This is where you’ll do your training.” Ted said, with a smile.

Just then, some long, green vine came up and touched Charles’ hand a bit. He jumped, and turned to where the vine was coming from. In the corner of the room, he saw some strange creature; a rather chubby, green four legged creature with a stubby tail and two antennas on its head. Its eyes were a bright yellow, and it had what looked like a large pink flower around its rather long neck. It was lying on the ground, cuddled in the corner where a small bed was made just for her. It gave Charles a heart-warming smile as one of the vines, which came from behind her flower, shook his hand.
Spoiler:

“Ah, yes. Charles, Blossom. Blossom, Charles.” Ted said.

“Uhh…hi.” Charles said as he shook back the vine. The creature’s smile widened. “But, uh, Ted…not to be rude or anything, but-“

“What is it? It’s a Meganium, and my best friend.”

“A…a Meganium? But isn’t that from…”

“Pokemon? Yup. You gotta know, kid, that this earth contains many secrets. One of them is that Pokemons is not a work of fiction. However, only a few people seem to open their eyes long enough to notice them.”

Charles couldn’t believe his eyes or his ears. Pokemons are real? What other secrets did this world hide?

Ted continued to talk as he walked a bit around the dojo.

“Usually, Blossom would help you with your training, but she has to rest a bit. She’s almost as old as me, and that’s something. But the main reason why she can’t help today is because she’s currently pregnant.”

“O-oh! Umm…congrats!” Charles said, blushing a bit. Blossom and Ted smiled.

“Thank you. Anyways, do you have the sunglasses?"

"Yup. Right here." said Charles as he took them out of his bag.

"Well, put them on, and let's start with the training."

Now

Charles looked around as Dewmann and AM were talking about blowing up a wall. They were so close to Rare...and to his glasses. He had no clue what she wanted with them, but, if he knew Rare, it usually wasn't good. This small garden was nice, but he felt more anxious by the second. Where are all the bees? Shouldn't Rare's lair be guarded by swarms of bees and beecats constantly? So why can they get this close to Rare's lair without any alarm?

Unless...

The realization of it hit Charles like a ton of solid bricks. The guards knew they were here. They were being watched. They were going to be attacked soon. He knew it. He could almost sense it.

"Guys, let's not waste any time, just grab what you can, and-"

He was interrupted by the sound of a large, angry buzz coming in their direction.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

D-Munny

D-Munny

Almost instantly after the droning began, Dewmann reached under his shirt to grab the hatchet tucked inside. Brandishing it in the direction of the buzzing, he quickly glanced back to the others. "Unless anyone else has a weapon, I'd suggest you stay behind me."

someguy3657

someguy3657

Everyone got closer to Dewmann as the buzzing come closer. It seemed to be coming from all directions. Everyone was looking towards a different compass direction; Dewmann was looking towards the East, Charles, the North, Nightwing, the West, and Melissa, the South. Everyone was back to back, waiting for the attack.

Dewmann gripped his hatchet tightly, and, with a grave face, waited for the poor bastards who would decide to attack him first.

Charles, seeing a large branch on the ground, picked it up and held it like a club. Now that he was armed, he waited slightly fearfully for the beecats to come.

Nightwing, not knowing what was going to happen next, simply waited. The others were in danger, so he was going to fight whoever or whatever was coming up.

Melissa, still looking like AM, was the one that was scared the most. What the hell was wrong with her?! Why the hell did she temporarily join with the criminals?! It must be because of the real Medic's virus. The "AwesomeVirus" has such symptoms like unclear and irrational thoughts, and since she copied everything about the Medic, she must've had the AwesomeVirus with her, at least until she transformed back in her original form. Hopefully, she'll be able to explain it to Before without getting attacked.

Beecats started circling the group of four, with Before leading them.

The attack was about to begin.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

this old palace was so foreign to the robot it looked around in surprise, glee, and confusion. this was one of the few places that rare had not allowed tacobot to enter... ever...
mostly because the robot had a tendency to break things, but also because of how important it was to her master plan. a plan that the tacobot still didnt understand, and it didn't need to. rare was its master, and the robots close friend. there was no way rare would ever abuse her powers for personal gain... NEVER.
as essby got to work fixing up the place, rare focused all her attention on the strange items that floated at the altar. tacobot decided that it would be most helpful if it helped essby, and chikorita had the same idea.
together they grabbed hammer and nails and began to hammer in planks of wood haphazardly all over the huge palace. essby then spent 20 minutes chasing them and trying to get them to stop, he finaly did so by giving them paint cans and paint brushes. at which point they quickly covered the place in uneven coats of green and purple. but at least they weren't destroying the place anymore.

Katls

Katls

Nightwing let out a deep growl. What the others did not know was that he had powers. Concentrating deeply, he focused his energy. and he was a dragon again. Dewmann, Someguy, Milissa, and the bees stared at him in shock awe. Where a boy stood once, there was now a dragon.
Nightwing was ready to fight.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat May 21, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tacoline

Tacoline

a bee entered the holy temple and quickly he landed and bowed his fuzzy head before addressing his queen.
"Queen rare, we have the human."
"excellent! take his blood then-"
"not that one, highness."
"be more specific!"
"the one with the large yellow head, highness."
"tch." rare turned away and looked at her elements of disharmony, it was good that melissa had allowed him to be captured, wonderful in fact. but she was becoming inpatient and the constant botherings of the pokemon and the infernal robot was affecting her mood. but it gave her an idea.
"tacobot."
immediately the robot charged to her side and saluted her like a military officer. "yes Ma'am!"
"follow this bee here and interrogate the human."
"aye aye cap'um" the android saluted agan and ran out of the room before the bee could lead it.
"...very well my queen." not one to questions the queens orders he attempted to catch up to the android.

am sat quietly in the room, well actually he was humming and that eventually turned into the mating call of a moose simply because he thought it was cool.
He had nothing to do right now, other than being tied up to a chair with a black bag over his head in some creepy dark room with a small light over him as the only light source, so why not make weird sounds.
he was in the middle of that when he heard a door burst open.
through that door came the android, although he didn't know that. then android stared at him as the door shut behind it, then it quickly ran back to the door and began yelling at the bees outside.
"HIS HEAD IS A WEIRD BLACK BAG THING! is that even sanitary! how is it even possible. WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!"
one of the bees sighed and slipped past the android into the room where he took off the plastic bag and then he slipped back out. the bees waited until the android figured out that the the bag was just a bag and not his head.
"...oh its a magic bag!" the bees sighed with a bzz.
"aren't you supposed to be interrogating him?" one of them asked.
"yeah that's right! you guys are smart!" the android went back and closed the door behind itself.
"hi there!" the android said perkily.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

"WHAAAAAA!!" said AM. "WHO ARE YO...Oh its you."

"Did I scare you?" said Tacobot.

"Maybe...I mean yes..yes you scared me."

"Oh well sorry for that. I'm here because her Majesty want me to ask you some question."

"Ok go ahea- WWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!? I WON'T SPEAK UNTIL MY MOOSE IS HERE!!!!!" shout AM.

"Hmmmm...is a cat will work?" she answered.

"Yeah why not."

(sorry for the short post I don't have time right now.)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Charles gripped the log with both hands as the bees buzzed around the group. It wasn't a big defense, but it would protect them for a few more seconds. The fight didn't even start yet, and sweat was dripping down the boy's forehead, visibly showing he was nervous. Suddenly, a large beedrill floated out of the group towards them. It said:

"Give up and drop your weapons. You're surrounded."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

"Follow this bee here and interrogate the human."

Rare groomed the fine fur on her paw as she glanced thoughtfully at the ruined alter. That will keep her out of the way, while we set up the ritual. Esbiate turned to his queen with a face filled of admiration and eagerness as the beecat contemplated the amount of construction the holy place required. The storm raged heavily above them, but it wasn't enough to break Rare out of her thoughts. Finally, she landed softly beside the two pokemon, eyes bright with newly found determination.

Beecats stopped evolving millions of years ago in their native home of Scandinavia and Europe, but could be found in many northern states despite their hatred of cold. They had grown to use the best of both bee and cat abilities, but the two species prevented them from building anything extraordinary via species conflict. They had overcame this problem by manipulation of other species, using prebuilt nests to lay their eggs, or convincing other creatures to build nests for them. Rare was lucky enough to find the Riolu, Esbiate, who was an expert in building nests and other structures, to accompany her in her mission.

The alter was made up of shiny white pillar and bright cheap brick, the original design just barely detectable under the mess of debris, crumbled stone, and broken beecat egg shells. Rare stretched her wings and carefully lifted piled slabs from around the alter, Esbiate began to draw out ground plans for improving the strength and safety of the alter while Chikorita used her vine whips to gently pull the elements close to her. They burned brightly in various color, and the feeling of warmth eminatted from them.

"Erecting a dispenser! ^_^" Essby called out with a wag of his tail~

--x-

Melissa snarled as the beecats surrounded them, the Awesome Disease flowed through her veins. The Awesome Disease changed the blood of the infected, changing the blood to be that of Awesome Medics. It changed the personality of the infected, but also rendered the blood useless, because the blood changed to that unlike the persons original blood. Of course, she didn't know any of this, but she did know her sudden feeling of protection towards these humans wasn't normal. She didn't know if she should feel scared or accept it. One beecat, large and gray, approached her.

"Come with us. Make this easy." It hissed in its beecat language. Melissa gripped the plants she held tightly. Behind her she felt her company tense as the enemy surrounded her.

"We will never surrender!" Melissa snarled and swung the thick bamboo stalk she possessed, hitting the beecat in the side, sending it flying. It smacked against the forest floor, limp and lifeless. The beecats sprung.

Melissa swung the plant, knocking two more beecats aside. Behind her, Someguy was dodging, and Dewman appeared to be swinging a hatchet, digging the blade into the sides of the beedrills that surrounded from the air. She looked around frantically for something, anything to ignite the bamboo stalk...wait! This human must have something on him..she dug around in the pocket, and brought up a lighter. Yes.

"Watch out!" Melissa felt something hit her side, and she fell over, but not before lighting the plant aflame. She threw it, and grabbed two nearby humans before lunging for cover, Someguy and Dewman under her arms. Beecats examined the strange sight, the bamboo smoking with blue and purple flame, and one young beecat batted the stalk around, eyes wide with happiness. "It's so pretty!" She said, before half the army exploded in a red mist. The bedrills above them swarmed angerly, and divebombed the team, quick, fast, a blur-

"Damn!" Melissa grabbed another stalk and swung wildly as the beedrill approached, drills ready to stab and, if needed, kill. Melissa felt herself being pushed back, into Someguy. "Sorry mate," Melissa pushed herself up, but three more bees were on them. "Damn, if we ever reach Rare, I want to personally shove these bees down her throat!" Melissa then noticed Before. His eyes were sad, almost pleading, and something inside her stirred. She glanced back at Someguy, who had his back turned, crouched, fighting off two beedrills. She bit her lip, and touched the needle in her pocket. Suddenly, she rounded on Before and threw her last bamboo stalk at him, knocking him into the forest. She didn't see where he fell.

"Ouch!" Someguy grabbed his back as something stabbed him and speared the bedrill that was above his head. The rest of the beecats growled angerly, backing away slowly, cautious.

"Are you okay mate?" Melissa asked as she helped Someguy to his feet. The beecats around them paused to watch, unsure of what to do. "Leave us. Tell Rare we are coming, and we when we do, we fight her, face to face, instead of her hiding like a coward as her minions do her dirty work!" Melissa shouted, anger and sudden bravery building in her. The beecats looked about, and almost appeared to leave, before pouncing on the group once more. Melissa cursed, and grabbed more stalks, throwing them to the team behind her. In her pocket, the needle safe, the blood from Someguy newly drawn.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Pulling the hatchet out from another fresh kill, Dewmann spun around with a hook kick to stop the hostile he had heard coming up behind him. His foot clocking it in the head, it fell to the ground dazed, and he stomped into it's fuzzy abdomen, and heard a sickening smush, joined by the feeling of his foot jamming into it's chest. His horror and disgust were iinterrupted by another beecat slamming into him, thankfully headfirst, and he lost his footing, but brought it down with him, before bringing his hatchet down on top of it in a risky move, considering it was right on top of him. Thankfully, the blade stuck halfway inside the creature, and it's screams and yowls were cut short by Dewmann shoving it to the ground, getting to a kneeling position, and finishing it with another blow to the head.
Holding off his urge to vomit, Dewmann got backi into the fight.

Last edited by Dewmann on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chikorita flicked the elements of Disharmony round with her vines, as they seemed to make a small orbit around her. She enjoyed this, and was glad to be the centre of much attention.
Ess began drawing up plans for strengthening the walls of the Altar, whilst carefully constructing a Dispenser with meticulous finesse.
"The way a Dispenser is built" Ess said "Can determine what kind of Raw Material it gives out. Only the finest Craftsman has ever had a yield of limitless Gold from one. I can get Limestone to Iron, and I once had Titanium. But it was just luck." He smiled as he continued to survey the Dispenser at many angles.
Despite the fact he wasn't a master of Design Technology, he seemed to have a knack for building things. At least, he enjoyed doing so.
This lead him to look back at his friend, Rare, who was perusing the room they were in. He remembered the day that they had met; both needing a place to go, both had someone to hide from, and both needing somewhere to rest. Ess built them a nest in the Alps, and they spent time getting to know each other.
Spooky was a Master of Strategy and Covert Operating - She told Ess that anybody on a hit-list of hers usually ended up biting the dust within a week. As they worked together, he found this more than true. Ess, on the other hand, was a more practical, situation-based type of Pokémon. His talent only came in the field, which is why hiding and planning were never his strong suits - moreover, he didn't have the patience and cunning that Spooks had (despite the fact he was an avid fan of learning new Languages).
Alas, he returned to making minor adjustments to the Dispenser as it slowly erected itself. All in all, he was glad to have returned with his friends. It gave him a chance to do what he could do best.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Melissa felt sweat gather on her forehead as the battle pushed them further into the forest, where the heat was concentrated on the forest floor and the shadows danced confusingly around them. Hammerhead birds watched below as the group swung their weapons wildly into the air - to the naked, animal eye, the beedrill were blurs, almost non-existent, but to humans they were just barely visible. The gaps in the trees revealed that the storm was gathering above them, the electricity dancing between the clouds. Further ahead, the storm found itself circling Mnt. Marmalade, where just below the mountain, Rare prepared for the ritual. With a flash of lightening, the first drop of rain fell.

Katls

Katls

During the begnning of the battle, Nightwing grabbed one of the beedrills and while he crushed in in his claws, he felt a fimalier aura emiating from the beedrill. A fimialer scent rose from it too. It wasn't from his memorys, but it was like he had been exposed to it for the last few hours.
Later, he had noticed something strange about AM's words to the beecats. They where in a way that suggested that he used to work for Rare, and he had notcied that AM did something earlier towrd Someguy that he saw out of the courner of his eye that look somewhat suppishus, something having to do with a neetle, he thought maibe it was an ingection that could heal him, but after looking at Someguy a little while later, he figured that wasn't it.
AM wasn't who he seemed to be, that's for sure. Nightwing thought as he breathed fire on some beecats that tried to swarm him.

Tacoline

Tacoline

tacobot waved its hand, from its downloaded memory it had a stuffed beany baby cat stored. blueish lines appeared from its hand nd gradually wound together until a small beany baby formed in its palm.
"here you go." taco bot tossed the beany baby on the yellow headed human's lap, ignoring his amazement that the android could produce random objects like that.
"wow that's cool how'd you do that?"
"do what?" the android waved its hand again this time producing a yellow book in its hand, it opened the book and began reading.
"hey what's that?" AM asked curiously.
"interrogation for dummies." the android began reading aloud. "Step 1 make the subject uncomfortable by walking around them, having a light source that is constantly moving will also disorient them." the tacobot reached up and batted the light bulb so that it swayed, then it began to pace in a circle around AM. "step 2 the 'good cop bad cop' routine only works you one has a partner. to act as the good cop one must try to befriend the subject while the bad cop tries to intimidate them." the tacobot pause as it was standing behind AM, he tried to see the android but couldn't crane his neck to see it. "this can be accomplished by acting as angry as possibly, slamming ones hand onto the table dramatically is effective in this manner."
suddenly the android slammed its fist on the table when AM wasn't looking and he jumped.
"what was that for!"
"you be the good cop, i'll be the bad cop." it said happily. "ok step three, reguardles of what method used the interrogator must remain in control of their emotions and never allow ones self to overreact because it can cause the interrogation to fail."
"yes that's very good advice for any day. remember that kids." AM made a thumbs up to the camera that wasn't there. for some reason he thought he was in a public service announcement.
"yes it is, i hope all the kids at home... wait a minute. i see what u did there." the android narrowed its eyes, then continued. "step 4 is ????????" tacobot turned the book upside-down as if trying to make sure it was reading it correctly. "and step 5 is profit... hmmm. Oh but there's a step 6."
"well i hope so." Am shifted uncomfortably in the chair, his hands were tied behind him and it was beginning to cut off blood supply.
"it says if all else fails, you cvan try waterboarding." the android regguard the human with curiousity. "so first question: what is your name?"
"i'm the awesome medic!"
"what is your favorite color?"
"(insert AM's favorite color, i don't know it)"
"what is your quest?"
"to find the holy grail, no wait... i wont tell you!"
"then i guess its time for waterboarding!" the robot said dramatically.
"noooooooooo!"
10 minutes later.
"this is the best interrogation ever!" AM said as he swam in the indoor wave pool that queen rare had hidden away from the world. he attempted to stay on the waterboard as another wave cradhed down on him.
"i know, right? i'm the best interrogator ever!"

+1 best interrogation scene.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The forest had grown along the side of several precipices that lined large bodies of water, but the heat was oppressive despite the sea wind cutting through the thick woods. The beecats could leap respectable heights, but the humans could dodge and twist better, swinging their weapons violently and maneuvering through the trees that rivaled the beedrills. Several beecats had met watery graves, as well as painful puncture deaths - as well as being combustible, the plants were sharp and crafted well into spears.

"Damn it, they keep coming!" Melissa had stabbed another beedrill through the chest, and watched as her formal solder died by her hand. The beedrill closed her eyes, and replayed the good life she lived in her head as she drifted to permanent sleep, bleeding in the grass. Above her, several beecat toms were running through the branches, their broad, handsome faces splashed red with blood of comrades. They blended well into the shadows, and seem to melt into the darkness.

Melissa was impressed with the army - she had taught them well. It was unfortunate to watch them now, their numbers depleting, her friends and former mates dying by the hands of humans, humans she had once hated, sworn never to ally with...

Melissa stopped mid battle, and stared at the beecat that cowered beneath her. His name was Alan, and he had a fear of the dark. Melissa had comforted him during the last power out a few weeks back. She trembled slightly, and tilted her head, motioning for him to run. He retreated within a heartbeat.

The thunder grew louder, and lightening was now providing the light the sun never could. Melissa watched as the rain washed blood of her allies away from her human hands, and her tears mixed with the water that now pelted her face. Within minutes, the body that was once Awesome Medic mutated into the form of a beedrill, large, strong, and pretty, her eyes red from the tears that she couldn't hold back, a small needle gripped tightly in her mouth. The lightening provided her chance of escape, as it blinded the area, and, with her specialized pokemon eyes, Melissa darted through the trees and towards Rare lair, a large yellow missile blurring through the air.

--x-

Rare was weak - she felt exhausted, which happened whenever he was near. The storm would provide perfect cover, for not even the Gods bothered with Mnt. Marmalade's storm surges, but the mew was nevertheless, tired. She felt her eyelids grow heavy, saw the paleness in her fur. Well, who was there to judge or question her? No one. Esbiate had no doubt noticed the change, but with the alter near completion, he had to much respect and to little time to mention the obvious change in his leader. Chickorita comforted the restless elements, the coolness and purity in her vines taming the once overeager artifacts. She watched the Riolu in admiration, quietly from her mossy corner, taking no notice in the mew that floated slowly around the room.

Rare, and her entire species, were well known for having near perfect eyesight in the dark, so although it came to the surprise of the two pokemon when two large bees suddenly entered the room, emerging almost magically from the dark, panic and fear drawn upon their faces, Rare simply waved them in.

"My Queen!" One bee cried out, his voice bounced off the stone walls of the holy place. "It's Before! He's badly injured!" Rare blinked, and quietly looked over the alter, back turned to the bees. Esbiate paused mid-build, his tiny paws gripping two large ores, his eyes wide and concerned. Just how many casualties had there been so far?

"But that is not all you have to report." Rare's sentence had not been a question. She titled her head slightly as the bees behind her hesitated in their answer.

"No, my Queen." The bee that had spoken before replied and flew several inches forward. "The humans have learned of the plants properties..." Rare closed her eyes. She knew where they were going.

"How many are dead."

"My Queen-"

"HOW. MANY. ARE. DEAD." Rare swerved her body around, her eyes blazing, lips curled up into a snarl as two plasma balls formed in her paws.

"Three hundred, my Queen." The bee replied quietly. "Several solders, and some kittens that wondered into the battlefield were seen to have...to have-"

"GO. FIND ME MELISSA. NOW!" The bees quickly retreated back into the darkness. The energy in Rare's paws peltered out, but the anger in her eyes remained. Chikorita cowered in the corner, her vines pulling the elements close as they fed off Rare's anger and began to glow brightly. Esbiate quietly placed the ores down and began to pick up another concrete slab when small, choked sounds reached his sensitive ears. In the doorway of the entrance, Rare was curled up, crying.

--x-

Melissa felt her body collapse several hundred yards away from the battlefield, despite the growing alarm in her that told her to push forward, to keep flying. She still heard her army fighting off the humans, the cries of the beecats and the screams of the humans that sounded so surreal now in her pokemon form. I once sounded like that, she thought and began to shiver where she laid. The needle fell from her mouth, and landed with a soft thud on the wet mossy ground, inches from her face. She closed her eyes slowly, the rain drenching her wings and the winds cutting through her fine fur, causing her to shiver against her will.

Astounded that he had survived, and even more shocked at what he saw, Alan watched Melissa from the tree he perched on, claws gripping the slick branches and wings pulled back tight against his back. He hesitated, and looked into the distance - the hazy shape of Mount. Marmalade was just barely visible through the heavy sideways rain. Alan kept quiet, and nibbled thoughtfully at his claws - they were deformed, almost webbed, but Rare had said he was special. He wasn't 'mutant', just a different breed of cat. One that could swim, she proudly told him, and although Alan was proud of the fact, he didn't attempt the torrential waters that lined the mountain to test his abilities. His wings were smaller, to prevent drag from the water, and although he had some trouble flying, he found he preferred running and climbing as alternatives. He knew very little about wings in general.

So he didn't know if he was mistaking when he watched Melissa, laying under the tree in the rain, when he thought that the rain would make her wings heavy, preventing her from flying. He licked his webbed claws quietly as he watched his leader, than, with a flick of his tail, carefully clawed down the tree and onto the soft padded ground.

"Melissa?" Alan twitched his brown spotted ears nervously. "Can't you fly, anymore?" Melissa didn't bother to open her eyes. Rather, she lifted her large, heavy stinger and pointed to the needle.

"To...Rare." Melissa whispered, barely audible above the new wave of thunder. Alan lowered his head, the fur on his neck standing on end. He felt his claws bury into the soil beneath him, and he had to furiously blink away rain to see his leader.

"But...but.."

"Alan." Melissa shivered and gave a small smile. "Be..brave. The dark..can't hurt you. You are..the most..talented beecat..I've seen." Melissa coughed - blood sprayed onto her stingers. Something went wrong when she changed back.

"But you can't die!" Alan sobbed and nudged his leader with his head, tears falling onto her rain soaked body. "You're stronger than me, I can't do this!"

"You CAN." Melissa finally opened her eyes - they were dull and glazed. "Because I BELIEVE you can." She exhaled slowly, and her body went limp. Alan gasped and backed away from the body, his tail twitching madly as his thoughts became one huge mass of emotions and uncertainty. Alan watched his leader for several heartbeats, before taking the needle carefully into his mouth. With one last, tearful glance back at the only bee who thought he could do anything right, Alan raced through the undergrowth, and back to Rare's mountain.

D-Munny

D-Munny

(I deeply, sincerely, LOVE how this is turning out.)

The relentless downpour fit the atmosphere very well, as Dewmann continued to keep swinging out at any and all who attacked him. His arms and legs ached, burning sensations ran through every area that he had been clawed or stung on, but he pressed on, knowing that he had to see his mission through to the end. He never shut his mouth, cursing at his enemies at first, before that just degenerated into screams and shrieks, not in bloodlust, but as the only way he could motivate himself into killing. He heard similar noises from Someguy, just a few yards away, although only visible whenever lightning struck. He had to make it. Dewmann was expendable, Charles was not.
The blade of the hatchet, while easily able to block and cut his foes, was dulling, obviously not meant to be used to kill. Even so, if it broke, the only problem would be defending himself from stings and claws, as the beings were fragile enough to break with his hands and feet, as he had unpleasantly found out minutes ago.
Maybe it was just another minute, or another few hours, but eventually the waves of enemies started coming in farther and fewer in between, until finally there were no more sounds except the rain hitting the ground, and the booming of the thunder.
With this reprieve, Dewmann stood on trembling legs, his limited vision finding the ground absolutley littered with corpses. Looking down on himself, Dewmann saw the glistening of blood on his clothes. This was a bit too much, and he dropped the hatchet, fell to his knees,and vomited, before dry-heaving, almost sobbing, but not quite..
He stayed in this position for several minutes, only getting up when he was startled by the hand on his shoulder.
Although the rain made it harder to tell, Charles didn't look much better than Dewmann, but he still had managed to regain his composure quicker. Fumbling for the hatchet, Dewmann carefully tucked it back under his shirt with shakey hands. For a brief moment, it's blade touched his bare skin, and Dewmann almost emptied his stomach again, but kept from doing so. There was still work that needed to be done. And the sooner it could be done, the less regrets there would be.
With Someguy's help, Dewmann got back onto his feet, and he finally choked out a simple question.
"Have we found AM?"

someguy3657

someguy3657

A few years prior

For a few weeks, Charles trained with Ted.

Every day, after class, Charles would get picked up by Ted, go to his house, and fight in the dojo. His parents didn’t have to worry about anything; he told them he signed up for martial arts class after school, and his parents, although angry that he should’ve warned them about it first, said it was OK. Charles’ only fear was that his parents would start calling the school, asking about said classes.

He practised different combat styles, defence techniques, and moves that Charles had only seen before in the movies. With the sunglasses at his disposal, what he thought he could never do in a million years was mastered after a few classes. Ted seemed just as pleased as Charles about the amazing things the boy could do.

After a few weeks, the fighting practice had to be cut short, because Blossom suddenly went into labor. Ted rushed up to his Pokemon while Charles, while still being curious, politely looked away. The screams of pain coming from the mother were quite horrifying, but Charles tried to think of something else and block the noise. After what seemed like an eternity, small crying was heard as the young child made its first breath of life. Ted gladly shouted out that it was a healthy girl and invited Charles over to see. The boy came up to the two

Blossom was on the ground, looking weak, but happy. Ted was holding in his arms a small creature while wiping it clean with a towel. Charles looked at it in surprised wonder. Like its mother, she was green, stood on four legs, and had a stubby tail. But she was, obviously, much smaller, about 2 feet long, compared to the 5 feet of its mom. She had a bright green leaf resting on the top of its head, and a small collar of buds around her neck. Charles glanced at the middle bud quickly. It seemed larger and a bit brighter than the others, but he figured that must be the same with all of the new-borns in this species. A small round of happy laughter sounded when the small creature stopped crying and said a small “Chi!”

This was a special moment.

None of them knew that, in a few days, a tragedy was going to happen.

Now

“That being wasn’t your friend.”

“What?” asked Charles as he turned to Nightwing. He changed back into his human form. And looked grave.

“You heard me. That being wasn’t who you thought it was” said Nightwing.

Dewmann and Charles looked at each other quizzically.

“What are you talking about?” asked Dewmann as he stood up.

“During the fight, I saw the Medic transform into one of these creatures” Nightwing said as he pointed one of the dead beedrills on the ground. “Your friend either has shape shifting abilities, or was one of them in disguise.”

“I knew something seemed odd about him!” Dewmann exclaimed.

Charles didn’t say anything and just looked at his log. He whacked the beecats so hard it broke. AM didn’t have any shape shifting abilities, otherwise he would’ve known about it a long time ago. Which could only mean that he had been hanging out with an impostor.

“But…why did it fight on our side?” asked Charles.

“I think it was actually a diversion. The creature, before changing, stung you in the back of the neck with what seemed like a needle. I saw it” explained Nightwing.

Charles touched the back of his neck and felt something strange. He looked at his fingers and saw the he had been bleeding a bit.

Dewmann and Nightwing were surprised when Charles started breathing heavily. It was just a bit of blood, what gives? Charles started walking back and forth while panicking a bit. He started talking to himself.

“So.…she has the sunglasses, and…and she has a sample of my blood, apparently…but…but she needs the bud to complete it…but wait…she wouldn’t get my blood…unless…unless she already had it as well…you need both the glasses and the bud…and then to combine it with the blood…”

Dewmann and Nightwing stared at Charles as he ran his hand across his hair while muttering “Oh, dear God.” The boy's face was almost white in terror.

Suddenly, Charles started running towards Rare’s lair.

“Charles! What are you doing!” Dewmann screamed, but Charles ignored him and kept running.

He had to stop her before it’s too late.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The only real way to escape this ridiculously long nightmare was to maneuver his way to Rare's tunnels and complete the job Melissa died trying to fulfill. Alan's large paws kicked up dirt and mud as he ran, body tense. There were enough vines and fallen debris to snag anyone who wasn't careful, and the course was challenging enough without thick heavy downpours. Alan felt his body seize with cold and fatigue but whenever he closed his eyes, whenever he thought of rest, he saw her, curled up dying under that giant pine, her mouth curled up in a small, bittersweet smile as she threw her soul into the winds, leaving her shell of a body behind. He puzzled over why, but this motivated him forward.

As Alan ran towards the mountain, every muscle writhing with nerves, the wind cutting through the warm defense of his fur, he felt alive, felt the slickness of his body as he ducked and jumped and twisted his way around the trees and plants, and his lips curled up in a crooked cat smile.

"Alan!" He heard the call, and studied the skies intensely, refusing to slow down, breaths coming into short, shallow gasps. He finally saw the shapes of two large scouter bees, hovering just below the treelines, and he pulled his body to a sudden halt. The clouds were bruised and angry, and although he wasn't sure, he thought he saw something large and just as angry hiding withing the clouds-

"Alan!" The scouter bees had dropped to his height, several inches off the ground, their wings beating furiously to hold up their weight, now heavy with rain. "Where's Melissa!?" The beecat shook his head, and as soon as the bees saw the needle, they knew everything they needed to. "Go, run, we will provide traps to slow the humans down!" Alan nodded sharply and shot forward, obscured by the darkness once more.

--x--

Rare settled herself between the Chikorita and the stone wall - the contrast between the dark and gloomy temple and the bright, suddenly glowing alter made the situation feel less like reality and more of a dream, but this was a dream Rare had been waiting for. She surveyed the surroundings, taking note of the entrance. If those humans somehow found their way through her tunnels, her entire goal could be jeopardized.

"Chikorita." Rare whispered. The green, pure pokemon rose from where she previously laid, curled up, maintaining warmth as the storm above them pushed cold air into the holy place. Chikorita peered for several heartbeats into the darkness that led out of the holy place, even though the hallway was beyond her range of vision.

Being plant based, it was normal for her to be weary of any extended amount of dark, although now it seemed more ominous - with the ritual so close at hand, it felt like anything could happen. She slowly approached the alter, and allowed the Elements to fall gracefully into their rightful place. They glowed nearly as bright as the alter itself did. A small indention in the middle of the alter - where just tiniest speck of blood was needed.

"When you start making out movements, shapes in the dark." Mew said softly to the Chikorita, "You begin to link those images with sounds. Behaviors." The mew didn't know why she was reciting the same lesson taught to the hunter and scouter bees, but it made herself feel better. Esbiate brushed dust from his paws, and looked up with a wag of his tail at his friend.

"What now?" He asked with a small tilt of his head. Rare nervously flexed her paws, and felt the twitch of temptation to go outside. Stupid mew, that's what they want you to do. Make yourself an easy target, why don't you.

"We wait, for Melissa to return with the blood." Rare thought her voice sounded strained, almost discouraged. She strained her ears, trying to hear the outside world, but only heard the storm that raged madly around her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum