Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Quest for Someguy's Sunglasses or Strike of the Beecat

+4
Tuomey
Katls
D-Munny
someguy3657
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 26]

someguy3657

someguy3657

Thanks to the new powers that the Gods had borrowed him, Charles could target every enemy around him while keeping his sights on Rare. When the gryphon came back, his powers targeted him as well. Of course, he had been stupid to think this beast was on their side. The gryphon probably used them as a safeguard to get to the Castle.

Both groups were in a standoff, waiting for the other to attack first. Charles had no idea how long they stayed like this, staring at one another. It could've been an hour as much as a minute. All he knew was that this entire thing was completely insane. He chuckled inwardly at himself, because, when he was younger, he always imagined himself in such a situation: the hero surrounded by enemies, ready to fight the fight of his life. Of course, in his thoughts, he always came out of that situation without a scratch. But now that he truly was in this situation, with Rare, Esbiate, the Gryphon and the Mew's twisted abominations, he wanted nothing else than what the Riolu wanted; for everything to go back to normal, to live the carefree life. 

He quickly glanced at his teammates.  In his thoughts, his teammates would always have been the strong badasses led by himself, who never disobeyed an order coming from him. Now, though, he was with his friend who was running a prototype robot that could malfunction at any time, a mysterious boy that comes from an even more mysterious organization, and a crazy robot that probably thought this was all a game. He chuckle inwardly again, thinking that this entire situation could probably make a great story.

He looked back at Rare quickly. Charles then closed his eyes for a second, trying to remember...

"Alright, Charles, today we're going to learn how to deal with a situation that I hope you will never have to go through: being fully surrounded by enemies." Ted said as Charles watched the old man's Meganium, Blossom, used her vines to move the last practice dummy around him, making a perfect circle. "Now, you might be tempted to keep an eye on everyone in the circle, and I don't blame you. But doing so will make the enemy attack first, and we don't want that. You must always keep your sights on the strongest of the group, the leader. It's the leader who makes all the important decisions, such as who will attack first. So, pretend this one is the leader of the group." Ted then stopped at one if the dummies and pointed him out. Charles kept his focus on that one, almost making the others invisible. "Good. You must always stay in a fighting pose in these situations, since you have no idea when the attack will start. However, you can be sure that the leader will not be the one to strike first. One of his goons will. So, you must use your senses here, just like we practiced. As soon as you feel one come too close to you, you strike him quick and hard. This will begin the battle, and you must be ready to fight from all sides. It's hard, but if you keep a cool head, you'll live through this situation." Charles didn't stop staring at the "leader". After about 20 seconds of silence, Blossom slowly and silently began pushing one of the dummies closer to Charles. Without looking away from the "leader", Charles could feel the dummy getting closer. When it was in range, the boy quickly turned around and whacked the dummy to the ground.

Charles reopened his eyes. They were still locked on the Mew, waiting silently. Then, without looking anywhere else, Charles could feel one of the Beedrills begin to slowly move towards him.

Just like practice.

Without wasting a second, Charles faced the abomination, raised his stingers above his head with a swift hand movement and, with the other hand, punching the beedrill right in the stomach, making him fly to the other side of the room.

That was the spark that set off the entire keg.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Armor Overload in progress.

"Perfect" said Stef.

Stef activated his Tesla gun and started aiming at the monstrosity. When he pressed the trigger, huge lighting went out of the coil and hit one of them instantly.

"Oh yeah! This call for some Awesomeness!!!" said Stef

Stef pressed a button on his armor. Some music started to play from the armor.

Spoiler:

"Let's go guys!" said Stef with a happy smile while shooting some abomination.

Tacoline

Tacoline

"this is it, the final battle sits before us,
you must not be brusk.
she can be defeated,
and we can be saved.
all you have to do is-"
"dance?!" the robot interrupted the Cheshire mew who had appeared beside her. taco didnt seem to be in the least surprised by the mew's sudden appearance.
"um well..." the chesire mew was taken aback.
"i must find the dance floor!" taco-bot announced, her teammates facepalmed. apparently they couldn't see the Cheshire mew.
"each of you hold a key to salvation,
but if just one fails it will lead to utter destruction." the mew floated in front of taco's eyes, upside-down.
an enemy attacked somerabbit, he reacted instantly. then the purity of chaos broke out between these strange looking creatures, the red queen and the good guys.
taco brandished the vorpal sword, slicing through several of the bee-thingys, not by physical force, but by otherworldly power that seemed to cause half the bodies of the creatures to simply vanish. sometimes the creature would vanish entirely and without any trace.
taco jumped back as a stinger narrowly sliced open her neck and hit something. looking over her shoulder she smiled nonchalantly at the awesome medic (who was currently lacking a giant yellow head), they were surrounded by enemies.
"you know, A.M., it could be worse."
"yeah we could be attacked by clowns."
"let's show them why they don't mess with crazy, let's give 'em hell!" she cheered.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It was hard to believe that the place he'd once known as home was gone, hanging lifeless in the sky. And what's left of it? A broken down husk, a civilization destroyed. Arceus held his heavy body against a shattered pillar, heaving in shaky inhales as he watched the tension break between the two factions. Charles landed his attack easily on the beedrill swarm. That was all it took before both groups were thrown into combat.

When the sun had forswear it's spot in the heavens to the moon and stars and cast the land in darkness and shadow was the only time when Rare felt at peace. Now the moon held high above her, and once again she felt the calmness nighttime brought. Her keen eyes easily spotted the advancement of Medic, whose transformation brought him new encouragement. But the beedrill he was enganging twisted away from his grip, bringing his tail to smack brutally across his chest. The robot stumbled backwards, breaking any surviving tiles as he clumsily staggered to regain composure.

"Clowns aren't this annoying!" The doctor said with agitation. Rare hadn't heard the conversation between the two robots regarding clowns - so the statement made no sense. But she didn't care. She no longer cared for such foolishness. "Well, maybe they are more annoying, but they look better." The medic nodded as if to reinforce his conclusion.

"Hey, the Cheshire Mew says we are the keys! Stay focused and find the dooor!" Tacobot had danced in the general direction of several beedrills, but ignored them to wave at something unseen. Cheshire sighed and shook her head, but didn't bother correcting the robot. This mew, too, found that it didn't matter and simply watched events unfold.

Arceus glanced at the fight, tilting his head to the side. He'd been right about Charles, he was different now. A new spark, a new hope. The God cursed himself as he felt his uselessness, but he was in no condition to assist. His three legs held him up fine, but his power was waned. And, he feared, the power of the castle was also at its limits.

'Charles. There is something that keeps this castle skyward. The castle has its own lifeforce. Different to yours and mine, but magical and strong all the same. I'm dreaded to admit the castle won't be holding much longer.' Arceus paused as he watched the young man ward off another beedrill attack, making no acknowledgement that he had heard the God's voice in his head. 'Should this castle fall, there is no God who can save those around it. Or in it.' Finally the man stopped, and leaned against one of the few remaining walls, hand gripping his hair.

Just as he drew a mental blank and he could feel sweat start to form on his back, Charles felt the gentle touch of the God's power. 'I have faith in you, human. I was proud, and lost faith in your race. But what I've seen, what I'm seeing, I know, now. I was the weak one. Charles-' Arceus closed his eyes and slumped to the floor as something pierced through his chest.

Rare pulled her Aura Sphere towards her, the object glowing hot from the blood of the mighty diety it had penetrated.

"Might as well drawn their attention properly." Small Aura Spheres began to appear on her finger tips, the warmth bathing her hand and their red light casting strange shadows on the mew's face. "How annoying he was getting, don't you agree." The spheres crackled with burning energy, almost as hot as the anger in Charles eyes. Rare stared steadily into them, enjoying the pain and fury that was evident in them. "I'm sorry, but why is no one paying attention to me, at my own party? I thought you were all so eager to fight me."

"I will fight you." He didn't feel his legs moving, but soon Charles was several feet away from the Pokemon, hands gripped so tightly into fists that he felt his nails drawing blood. The bee solders had ceased their attacks, eyes watching their queen with increasing curiosity. Dewman raised his eyes to his comrade, and felt tightness in his chest.

"Charles." He whispered and tightened his grip on his axe. "Let us help."

"No. Fight them. Her spawn. This is my battle." He didn't take his eyes off the Mew, but he wanted desperately to see his closest friend one more time. To give him the respect of looking him in the eyes, to say forgiveness for bringing him into this battle. Into this hellfire. But he couldn't look away, he couldn't find himself to do anything but raise his hands and accept the mews challenge.

He didn't know if he would make it out alive, but so long as he died fighting, he didn't care.

D-Munny

D-Munny

(I can only imagine what kind of slash fics there'd be of this story if it was well known across the internet.)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Or that's hidden on my computer)

D-Munny

D-Munny

(....What's your favorite pairing?)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Charman. CharlesxDewman)

D-Munny

D-Munny

(Yeah, that one is in my top three. I cannot tell you how many elaborate fanfics I've read/written involving either Charles or Dewmann undergoing some horrific torture by Rare, who then is somehow stopped by the other one in one chapter, and then it takes another 15 damn chapters of teasing the reader before the comforter can truly heal the victim, and then they engage in passionate lovemaking that can ONLY BE APPRECIATED IF YOU READ THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS GOSH.

My parents worry about me.
)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(stop it, guys, I ain't gay lol)

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

(Foe. Yay.)

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

(Foe. Yay.)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Waiting on you guys!)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(I'll post when I have the time)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Gosh, hurry up. I'm all excited and motivated for this finale)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(tomorrow for sure)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Spoiler:

This was it. This was what Charles had been planning for a few days now. The big, final battle.

He quickly assessed the situation. She was a Goddess, he was a Demi-god. Plus, she had psychic powers when all he had was fists. This didn't look good to begin with. However, those sunglasses were going to turn those favors for him. If he can get them off of the Mew's face and onto his own, they'll be on more equal grounds.

Both fighters prepared themselves, physically and mentally. Charles gave a small smirk. He knew that, even though she didn't want to show it, Rare was just as nervous about this battle as he was. It was going to be the fight that will determine the fate of the world. Charles could feel himself burn with energy as he concentrated all of his energy to his strength.

Without any kind of warning, both Rare and Charles rushed towards each other, closing the gap between them in a millisecond. Rare swung first, but Charles was quick to defend himself. Still, the blast of the strike was powerful, almost like a sonic boom that blasted between the two. They immediatly began to fight, dodging and sending punches and kicks towards each other. Charles just managed to duck from the Mew's tail, who went over his head like a whip, almost snapping his head clean off. He quickly retaliated by trying to punch Rare in her face, which was also a vain attempt to reach the glasses, but hit only air.

To them, the fight was quick and intense. But, to everyone else watching, the fight was so quick that Rare and Charles were almost nothing but fighting blurs, zipping around the room a bit. One of the beedrills realized that everyone was distracted, and tried an attack, but his head was quickly fended open by Dewmann's hatchet, who noticed the bug just in time. When everyone on both teams saw this, their battle started once again, all around Charles and Rare.

Tacoline

Tacoline

the red queen and somerabbit fought, and as they did they became blurs that even the new HUD of the tacobot was unable to track. she could always "Derp it" but even that was unlikely to help in this case.
medic and herself were getting surrounded, as taco kicked the head of a beedrill, her hud cautioned her that dewpillar was also surrounded, why was he all of a sudden forgetting to use his jabberwock eye-staff?
there was a new directory of feats as well as protocols that had been programmed into the tacobot, but usually she forgot about them.
as if reading her thoughts the chesire said cheerfully "yes, you must use everything you have, in order to make the perfect plan!"
tacobot nodded, "okay chesire, step one. regroup." she looked over at hatter, "lets get dewwy!"
he nodded. "right! oh but that's quite a few..."
the robot smiled, it had an ability just for this. using high pressure built up in her mechanical legs she planted her hands on the floor and activated the new ability known as the whirlwind kick, it wasnt powerful but it knocked back the beedrills in their way and they regrouped, standing back to back against an army that consisted of, after a passing scan, 1042 beedrills, most with full hp and full attack uses.
there was a crashing and blasting energy lights coming from the direction of the red queen and somerabbit. they were busy, just a little.
"step two, fight!" taco announced as if this was just a game.
the battle began, dewpillar fought with his hatchet as if he was a lumberjack, cutting through beedrills, left and right. hatter fired what seemed like an endless amount of bullets from his two gun-hoses, gatling guns that mowed down nearly everything, in front of it. taco spun, kicked, grappled, and threw beedrills into eachother, using her iron fists.
they seemed to clear the feild, and for a second, they all relaxed.
taco smiled. "yup, well i guess that's it, thanks for coming folks, but the show is..." taco trailed off.
hatter, grinned happily and danced in his mech suit.
dewpillar allowed himself to breath, to catch his breath, then he looked up in dismay. "no possible way!" once again they were being surrounded.
once again, taco looked at the chesire mew as it floated past her. "arent you going to do anything?" she sounded more exasperated, not especially frustrated or angry.
the other two gave her quizzical looks but she wasn't looking at either of them.
"although i would, that i could. though i can hardly be called meek, my power is weak, and i can only speak."
"But the next step is full of ??????????, i can make stuff up but, none if it seems to be able to help..." taco protested, ignoring a beedrill that had decided to try and sting the bot, the robot walked past it nonchalantly.
"then you must use a question to answer this mystery, it is the only way to be free." the chesire shook its head.
"a question, you say. i have questions... about this thingy." the tacobot retrieved the vorpal sword and smiled. "okay then, step 3! ??????????!" she swung the blade.
perhaps it was due to the fact that dewwy mentioned something about needing backup, needing more help, or maybe taco's mind finally realized that she was no longer in wonderland.
so the vorpal sword brought it here, well... part of it.
the blade slashed through a group of 20 beedrills, causing parts of their bodies to simply disappear, then it sliced into the walls of the castle, not stopping for anything it flew out past that and disappeared into the distance.
the wall, and several support beams, collapsed, leveling more beedrills, but through the wreckage several figures appeared. taco waved at them through the clearing dust.
she turned back to the chesire. "step 4, backup!"
a mechanical creature that also looked oddly like a catapillar, a man in a tall hat, with two small creatures on either of his sides, then a small white rabbit in a judo outfit.
"hey guys! where have you been!" taco waved.

D-Munny

D-Munny

With his hatchet in one hand and his staff in the other, Dewmann swung out at his foes, repelling them by the dozens while avoiding any significant wounds. However, minor stings and cuts began to accumulate across his body, and as he fought on, Dewmann felt that it was getting harder and harder to block blows that would have otherwise been fatal. Fatigue was steadily growing on him as well, and he couldn't use the staff to shock any of the beedrills due to the fact that it took a few seconds to charge, and he never was able to gain the precious moment needed to do so.

Every so often, Dewmann locked eyes with Esbiate, who, despite his readied stance and fierce expression, still had not yet made many attempts to enter the duel between his partner and her sworn enemy. The sight of this, coupled with the occassional blurs of the main showdown, were distractions to Dewmann, and he had to ignore them as best as possible if he wanted to avoid increasing his chances of being impaled with extreme prejudice.

Eventually, during a particularly unrelenting swarm of beedrills, Dewmann realized that he had not seen much of Stef and Taco since the battle began, which struck him as odd, considering the fact that those two were normally the most conspicuous out of all of them. As if on cue, most of the beedrills surrounding Dewmann were blown away, revealing the duo, who were fighting their way to reach him. Finishing off the few stragglers, Dewmann fell in line with the two eccentrics, and began to fight with renewed vigor, thanks to the comfort of having nearby allies.

Even then, however, their efforts seemed in vain, as fighting off this remaining swarm only gave way for another to surround and attack the three of them, and Dewmann began to wonder if they would even last long enough to see any change in the situation with Rare and Charles, when suddenly, an entire wall of the castle collapsed, along with many support beams near it, revealing the silhouettes of 5 figures entering the castle, as if through thin air. While still fighting, Dewmann began to notice the features on each of the figures: One was tall, dressed in a Victorian suit and top hat, and had yellow skin and a very round head, two were Pokemom, a Riolu and a Chikorita to be exact, one was a white rabbit in a judo outfit, and one was a large mechanical caterpillar looking thing wielding a staff similar to the one that Taco had given Dewmann.

If they're on our side, then there's no need to question it right now. Dewmann thought to himself, releasing his hatchet from the side of a beedrill.

["Breathe Dewmann! Pay attention to me!"
"How can i do that!? Shit, shit, we're being slaughtered sir! I-it was a trap! I don't know how many are left, but it can't be that many!? What the fuck happened, why didn't we know that there were going to be this many!?"
"Mistakes are made, alright son? I'm sorry, I know this is stressful, but right now the only way you're going to get out of there with any of your surviving men is by listening to me, alright?"
"This is more than a mistake sir! They're all fucking dying! And any second now one of those fucking futons will find me here, I just know it!"
"Dewmann, I said calm down! You're going to be fine, but not if you keep panicking like that. take a couple deep breaths and talk to me. Wheere are you now?"
"I'm...I'm in a ditch with...with a couple of bodies."
"Can you identify the bodies?"
"No..they're too fucked up...God, there's just blood all over them, all over me, just fucking everywhere!"
"We're going to get you out of there Dewmann, just keep a level head. The main assault team completed their mission and they are racing back to provide reinforcements and get you guys home."
"Please...please just tell them to hurry. OH SHIT!"
*BLAM BLAM BLAM*
"Dewmann?! DEWMANN!? Aw hell, someone tell Alpha Team to up their pace getting over to Bravo! I don't know how much longer they'll last!"]

Last edited by Dewmann on Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

(Rita is out of the castle, and SB is fighting alongside Rare)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Charles struggled to breathe as the overwhelming presence of the war unleashed overcame him, and he felt as though he probably had several weeks of blood caked onto his clothes and hair. The sensation of the battle was transforming his senses, like there was a switch within him, and it had been flipped. He was suddenly more aware of his surroundings, and the people in it. The bodies that laid, gutted or burned, and the people fighting around him, almost as if time was slowed and he could pinpoint key moments in the chaos.

Perhaps the intense presence of the Godly power that sparked off the mew rejuvenated him. Perhaps it was simply the excitement or the thrill of the final battle that revived his spirit. Whatever it was, his musings were cut short as the lull in his battle with the mew suddenly ended as she flung herself towards him, paws raised as she readied her attack.

Charles braced himself and readied his own weapons - his two fists. He mentally compared his weapon to hers. His bony stick-like fingers compared to her psychic energy. The thought did little to ease him, but he also knew she wasn't invincible. All Gods could bleed.

"You did me a favor back there." Charles didn't hear the words leave his mouth over the sound of explosions and battle cries that echoed around him. His fists collided with Rare's own attacks and soon their flurry of punches and dodges began again, an exotic dance that was long put off. "You showed me that even the mightiest Gods can fall." He felt his fist hit the mew's smaller one, but it was as if he punched concrete. Their faces inches apart, teeth gritted as they concentrated on their power. "You showed me even you can fall. And I will be there to see it happen. I will be there to see it happen!"

An energy explosion knocked both parties apart, but soon the gap between them closed as they locked into combat. Someone caused an explosion nearby - his bets were on the co-op team Taco and Medic, and he tried his hardest to ignore the ringing in his ears as the mew summoned another plasma ball.

Deman watched the battle between Charles and Mew with a hard stare. His axe was splintering on the handle, and the blade was rusted with blood and spilt beedrill poison, but he twirled it gingerly in his hand as if it was his most prized possession. He frowned as he could only see impact flashes and wondered what was happened inside that bubble of tensioned frenzy.

BOOM.

Charles paused, inches away from the mews deadly grasp, and watched as her face changed from anger to confusion.

BOOM.

"What kind of game are you playing Mew!?" Charles snarled, although he knew the Pokemon was as clueless as he was. Why couldn't things go his way for one freaking minute?

"The castle." Arceus wheezed from where he laid. "It's..falling."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

[I have become Rare, destroyer of threads)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(nope. Expect a reply this afternoon.)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(yeah, ok, I'm 4 days late. Sorry)

The entire group stopped fighting, staring around them as the entire remains of what was once a glorious castle shook violently, slowly falling from the sky. Charles looked at his companions with a face of slight fear as they too understood what this meant: the castle would fall like a large meteorite, killing them and anyone unfortunate enough to be in its huge blast radius. But what snapped him out of this small realization is a shrill sounding laugh coming from the Mew responsible for this entire mess.

"What's so funny? You're going to die soon as well..." said Dewmann with a scoff as he raised his hatchet up a bit, in case any of the Beedrills around him decided to send another attack on his person.

"Wrong, you fools. I can fly, remember?" she said, grinning while flipping in the air to prove her point. She smirked at the group of humans, forced to stay on this slow death trap, and laughed some more. "But why ruin my fun? I'm going to teleport myself - and you, my faithful Riolu - far away from here before the castle crashes...to make sure I'm the last thing all of you see." she finishes with an evil grin.  The Beedrills looked at each other before one of them asked "Your Majesty...we request permission to evacute the Castle..." Rare gave a simple nod towards them before they all flew out of the crumbling building as quickly as their wings could take them. 

She then turned her attention to her rival, who was barely containing his anger, and decided to tease him some more. "Charles, don't look at the ruler of the world like that, it's impolite..."

"You're not the ruler of anything, you vile bitch." he tried to say calmly, but with pure anger betraying his voice. She simply smiled and replied "True...but I will be the strongest being in the world in about...5 minutes. And with these", she added, readjusting the sunglasses on her face "no one will ever dethrone me."

This pushed Charles over his edge. He let out a primal scream as he rushed towards the Mew, swinging his arms like a madman, not even realizing he was sending chunks of rock flying at her with his demi-God powers. The Mew simply moved slightly to the side before sending a plasma ball, sending Charles to the other side of the room like a ragdoll. Charles' friends wanted to come and help him, but they felt like they were frozen in place, unable to move because of Rare's psychic powers forcing them to stand still. 

Charles slowly got up and ran towards the Mew again. Another plasma ball sent him back against the wall. He got back up, undefeated, and ran again. And again. This little back and forth happened at least 5 times before the Mew, after flinging the boy again, said "You are becoming quite annoying, Charles. You were always like that, just some thorn on my side."

As the boy slowly got up yet again, he felt two strong talons gripping him by the shoulders. He let out a scream of pain as the talons dig into his skin, drawing a bit of blood as the gryphon was holding him tightly. "Your Highness, allow me to get rid of this pest." he said reverently towards the Mew, who nodded at him in the same way she did with the request of her Beedrills.

The gryphon grinned as he lifted the boy a few feet off of the ground. "This is your first flying lesson, isn't it, human? Well, then, we'll teach you the same way any bird knows how to fly."

Dewmann, AM, Taco and the strange newcomers, still unable to move because of Rare's powers, could only watch as the gryphon flew out with Charles in his grip and dumped him, making him freefall down.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

someguy3657

someguy3657

(with the time it seems to take between posts, we could call our rpg "Dragon ball Z" or something like that)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum