Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

+19
Jubedy
Samiam
eren jaeger
DandyLionGx
Ziggles
D-Munny
Gorgro
Travelcube
Bowen
Katls
SQUIGGLES
AwesomeMedic
Tasha the Silly Panda
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Icriex the Hyperbolic
Taiju
someguy3657
Jonny
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yes. You should do it.
They're good games. They're the only games that ever made me feel properly guilty.
Also the only game that's ever made me tear up. Not ashamed to say it, anyone who's played should understand.
Really, if you don't tear up in the sadder scenes you've either lied, have something wrong with your tear ducts or are secretly dead.

202Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

if any one did not tear up during that last scene with clementine and lee
you aren't emotions
you just aren't

jeez inthe first 5 MINUTES of the second season i was starting to tear up.
you have to emotionally prepare yourself for this game, srsly.
and how is it so much more stunning than the tv show?

203Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I can't say I've seen the TV show, but I have heard several times that the game is the pinacle of the series out of the show, comic and game.

And speaking of painful scenes
Don't click 'till you finished Season 2 Episode one:

204Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i haven't finished it yet i can't click on it
the pain... of not knowing

205Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:20 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

I wanna play video gamesssssss

206Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:38 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

So, I just bought myself RPG Maker VX Ace on Steam for 18 bucks (lol who needs money)

I'm gonna look up tutorials and shit and see if I can import some custom sprites, and hey, who knows, I might end up making this RPG starring the Treehouse

207Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:15 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

This guy has the Guinness World Record for largest collection of videogames.
JT is such a noob, it's like he's not even trying
Video Games - Page 9 1492455_10151898321796633_336786865_o

208Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:20 am

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:So, I just bought myself RPG Maker VX Ace on Steam for 18 bucks (lol who needs money)

I'm gonna look up tutorials and shit and see if I can import some custom sprites, and hey, who knows, I might end up making this RPG starring the Treehouse
Any chance I could get involved in developing that game? I could help balance the combat system, maybe.

209Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:So, I just bought myself RPG Maker VX Ace on Steam for 18 bucks (lol who needs money)

i'd help with sprites if ya like, 
i've also been a dm so i could also help with some gameplay stuff possibly.

210Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:26 am

Bowen

Bowen

Sounds interesting. I've always wondered how good RPG maker is.

In other news, FTL. Space combat simulator roguelike. Good fun. Go buy it. It's on sale for another 4 or so hours. And even if you miss it, it goes on sale all the damn time, like Terraria and all those other Steam sale staples.

211Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Tacoline wrote:

Katls wrote:
Any chance I could get involved in developing that game? I could help balance the combat system, maybe.

Well, I have no idea how this thing works in its entirety. All I heard is that you can export your game to people who don't have the RPG maker and that you can apparently insert your own sprites. And even then, I have no clue if that's true.

I'm gonna look up everything I can on it, and heck, I'll ask for your help if I need it. Thanks, guys!

212Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:
Tacoline wrote:

Katls wrote:

Well, I have no idea how this thing works in its entirety. All I heard is that you can export your game to people who don't have the RPG maker and that you can apparently insert your own sprites. And even then, I have no clue if that's true.

I'm gonna look up everything I can on it, and heck, I'll ask for your help if I need it. Thanks, guys!
BETA TESTERS!

213Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Katls

Katls

Tacoline wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:
Tacoline wrote:

Katls wrote:

BETA TESTERS!
I'd love to test the game for you, if possible. And I'm particularly interested in balancing the combat because it would be the easiest to brainstorm. I would love to have RPG Maker, but I only have 40 dollars and at least half of it is not going to me.

214Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I got several games for Christmas! I'm currently playing through Tearaway on the Vita, which is adorable.

215Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Katls

Katls

Oh, by the way...
I'VE GOT SKYRIM
AND IT'S MANAGEABLE-LY LAGGY(WHICH IS A LOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE)
It's a lot of fun, but it's time consuming. My freinds where not wrong in suggesting me have a watch handy. One of the few times I suddenly realized it was 3 o'clock in the morning after getting up from a game.

216Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:16 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls wrote:Oh, by the way...
I'VE GOT SKYRIM
It's a lot of fun, but it's time consuming. My freinds where not wrong in suggesting me have a watch handy. One of the few times I suddenly realized it was 3 o'clock in the morning after getting up from a game.

Graphics to a minimum, play in windowed mode.

Also, get the "Frostfall" mod. It adds a feature where you need to dress appropriately for the weather, avoid swimming in icy water, and sometimes stop to make campfires. Or you freeze to death. It makes the game more realistic and a lot more fun

217Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Bowen

Bowen

someguy3657 wrote:
Katls wrote:Oh, by the way...
I'VE GOT SKYRIM

Graphics to a minimum, play in windowed mode.

Also, get the "Frostfall" mod. It adds a feature where you need to dress appropriately for the weather, avoid swimming in icy water, and sometimes stop to make campfires. Or you freeze to death. It makes the game more realistic and a lot more fun

LOL no.
Maybe I had a different exposure mod to you but I found it stupidly easy to die.
Like, spend more than 2 minutes in the colder regions without a campfire and freeze to death.
Real hard to stop and stealth your way up to someone if you freeze to death waiting for an opportunity to sneak past.

218Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:35 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Fur armor, motherfucker, do you wear it?

219Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Yes, actually...
And I was well fed and wearing a cloak.
Maybe it's because I was a cat. But If I can't be the master race, why should I have the mod?

220Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Everyone knows Argonians are the best.

221Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 am

Bowen

Bowen

>Argonians
>Actually thinking they're people, let alone good.
lol

I bet Adolf Hitler Ulfric Stormcloak wouldn't let filthy newts in our fair city of blue eyed, physically gifted, blonde Aryans Nords. He's the man with the right idea.

But really, underdog races + Empire all the way.

222Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 am

Katls

Katls

DARK ELVES FTW
I CAN WALK AROUND
ON
FIRE
AND I CAN WALK THROUGH A DRAGON'S FIRE AND STAB IT IN THE NOSE
BOSSNESS
BUT
VAMPIRE HUNTERS MISTAKE ME FOR A VAMP
GOT MY SKULL SPLIT OPEN A COUPLE OF TIMES BY A VIGILANT HUNTER
CURSE YOU LOW-VISIBILITY WEATHER

Seriously though, I killed a dragon, but a stupid vampire hunter killed me a few times, a frost wolf almost sent me off the edge of a cliff trying to not get bitten, and a frost troll has me running scared. Why do mage-rouges like me have to be so wimpy in close-quarters combat?
I will say that was the most nerve-racking and epic wolf fight I've ever been in. We both slipped and landed on a rock, and I dealt it a death blow, sending it tumbling slowly down the side of the mountain. Felt like a movie. Where am I, Skyrim or The Gray?

223Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls just bought me a 20-something dollar "The walking Dead season 1" as a Christmas present and a way to pay me back for my 10 dollar or so Portal 2 gift I did to him last year.

Thanks, dude

224Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:45 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

penis

225Video Games - Page 9 Empty Re: Video Games Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

lol u jelly am

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next