Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 am

Taiju

Taiju

Okay, new subject.

Does anyone have any pony merch (toys, clothes, etc.)? If so, list what you have. If not, FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, GO OUT AND GET SOME!!!!

I have a Twilight Sparkle pony, and 5 shirts.

602Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Taiju wrote:Does anyone have any pony merch (toys, clothes, etc.)? If so, list what you have. If not, FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, GO OUT AND GET SOME!!!!

No thanks. I like MLP, but I prefer keeping my dignity intact

603Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 am

Katls

Katls

Taiju wrote:Okay, new subject.

Does anyone have any pony merch (toys, clothes, etc.)? If so, list what you have. If not, FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, GO OUT AND GET SOME!!!!

I have some Miky D's toys from my mum, but they aren't that great.
...yet whenever I hold one, I have the most strange urge to bruch it's tail...

604Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I have toys, shirts and calendars. Swag.

605Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

I have no interest in getting any of the toys, but having a little sister means we now have a Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Celestia around the house.
A T-shirt would be nice though.

606Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Taiju wrote:Okay, new subject.

I looked for a T-shirt, but.... Im not even gonna start on my Hawaii rants.

Also, my friend said she's getting me a plushie when she comes to visit, but Im not sure how serious she is.

607Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:29 am

Bowen

Bowen

I'm looking into getting a few shirts. Yay for Pony merch.

Now, it has been a while since I posted something odd, so here, have a story.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/16136/Wake

Lyra wakes up to Bon Bon gnawing on her horn. Hilarity ensues.
Yeah, I wouldn't read this if you can't handle to concept of pony sex. It's not a clop fic, but still...

608Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:55 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

"Candy ass ensues."

I'm not too sure why I clicked that, I don't even know ponies.

609Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 am

Bowen

Bowen

Really? You should try watching some of it.
Wait, why are you even in this thread if you don't watch ponies?

610Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:13 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I know but if I watch it I'll get addicted and I'll sit in my room doing nothing but ponying and I'll get fat and all my friends will leave me and I will die alone surrounded by ponies

-or thereabouts.

I read all the new posts, regardless of what thread they're in, just in case someone mentions how much they like me or mentions something that I have an interest in.

611Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:17 am

Bowen

Bowen

Semicolon wrote:I know but if I watch it I'll get addicted and I'll sit in my room doing nothing but ponying and I'll get fat and all my friends will leave me and I will die alone surrounded by ponies

-or thereabouts.

I read all the new posts, regardless of what thread they're in, just in case someone mentions how much they like me or mentions something that I have an interest in.

Is dying surrounded by ponies meant to be bad? And there's no need to worry about friends leaving you, all you have to do is convert them. Worked for me.

612Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:19 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I suppose there are worse ways to die.

FINE
SIGH

WHERE DO I START WATCHING THIS

613Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 am

Bowen

Bowen

Eh, I suggest Youtube. I would post links but my internet decided to kill itself and now it's really slow.
Just search it.

614Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

So I guess I'm into ponies or something now?

Fluttershy is the cool, oh gosh.
Is Rainbow Dash always such an arrogant bitch?
Does Twilight Sparkle ever stop being ugly and boring?

615Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:So I guess I'm into ponies or something now?

OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh

What the fuck!?!?! How did you do that, Bowen!?!?!

Here ya go, Semi: http://w11.zetaboards.com/BronyKingdom/topic/7677185/1/?x=20#new

All tge episodes, in glorious HD.

(As a side note, I too read all the posts. Except for the RP thread.

Sometimes.)

616Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 am

Katls

Katls

I was watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail last night, and I found myself thinking about which characters from the series would fit in the best for each character. I even found a few bits funnyer while imageing the characters playing their parts.
King Arthur= Applejack(the last place I could find for her after I moved Twilight)
Benaver(or however you spell that darned name)= Pinkie(his reasoning is almost as bad as her's)
Lancalot= RD(do I really need to say more?)
Robin= Fluttershy(once again, need I say more?)
Galahad= Twilight(she is the student of Celestia, and Sir Galahad in the true tale of King Arther was the closest to God, being the one to drink from the Grail when they find it)
Patzy= Rarity(I'm rather fond of makeing fun of her, and here she's a pack mule)
Concord(Lancalot's pack man)= Scootaloo(yeah, Scoots really likes being around RD doesn't she?)
French guards= Dimond Dogs
The Knights who say Ni= the Shadowbolts
God= Celestia(best I could think of)
Witch= Trixie
Tim= Luna(man, did I scrape the bottom of the barrel in this one)
The Killer Rabit= Angel(with sharp teeth of course)

That's all I got. It was fun watching it thinking like that though.

617Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Semicolon wrote:So I guess I'm into ponies or something now?

Rainbow.....Is gonna be like that often.

But Twilight starts becoming awesome fairly quickly.

618Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Well, I hope Rainbow Dash gets her wings broken and she never flies again.

Could everyone use spoilers until I've caught up? Ploz and thonks.

619Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Bowen

Bowen

oh...Um... Just...Watch Bridle Gossip If you want some revenge on Dash.
Also, it's one of the best episodes anyways.

620Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Katls

Katls

Spoiler:

621Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Semicolon wrote:Well, I hope Rainbow Dash gets her wings broken and she never flies again.

Could everyone use spoilers until I've caught up? Ploz and thonks.

This is great. Im excited.

Post reviews.

622Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Welcome to the herd.

623Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Taiju wrote:Welcome to the herd.

Not yet, not yet. We don't want to scare him away.

Spoiler:

624Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Just watched the new episode.

I won't talk about it, for Semi, but it was easily one of the best in the season, and THE best Fluttershy one.

Spoiler:

625Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Indeed.
And give Rainbow a break. Of course she was kinda all over Fluttershy. She's her oldest friend, apparently and she needed help.
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum