Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Season two sounds so awesome. I hope all the ponies learn, like, karate or something. That would be so cool. Yeah. Karate with, like, laser guns.

Episode 16, Fluttershy is the new Fluttershy and the Cutie-Mark Crusaders are the new Pinkie Pie. Do these Crusader kids ever get their cutie-marks?

777Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

uoןoɔıɯǝs wrote:Season two sounds so awesome. I hope all the ponies learn, like, karate or something. That would be so cool. Yeah. Karate with, like, laser guns.

Episode 16, Fluttershy is the new Fluttershy and the Cutie-Mark Crusaders are the new Pinkie Pie. Do these Crusader kids ever get their cutie-marks?

Nopony knows...

778Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Course not. Then how would we have CMC shenanigans?

Oh.
And as for Karate and laser guns...(Oh yeah, spoilers for even up to date people. Just sayin'.)
Spoiler:

779Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:Course not. Then how would we have CMC shenanigans?

Oh.
And as for Karate and laser guns...(Oh yeah, spoilers for even up to date people. Just sayin'.)
Spoiler:

The awesomeness of that .gif was simply.... Too damn high.

(Seriously though, I can't wait to see how that happens.)

780Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 am

Taiju

Taiju

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/story-fixing-up-miss-smartypants.html ]

Here ya go, Top Hat. A TwiMac story about her doll.

Spoiler:

781Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:47 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Leaked images of the Royal Wedding! If these themed promotional artworks designed to garner interests indicate anything that will be in the episodes, I will explode twice.

Spoiler:

782Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Katls

Katls

LUNA!
PINKIE AND DJ, WORKING TOGATER ON A SPIN TABLE!
SPIKE IN A SUIT!
THE EPICNESS HAS BEEN TENTUBLED!

Dang it Young Enginers and Scientists, why do you have to be on the same day as this epicness?

783Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:30 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 1

They Royal Canterlot Website is launched with a plethora of things to look through!

784Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:25 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Episode 20 oh my gosh
So happy that finally Fluttershy is getting some recognition.
Rarity is so lesbian for Fluttershy and I am okay with that.

I don't know why they haven't given Fluttershy her own show yet
gosh

785Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

What?!?! RD is lesbian for Fluttershy. I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, RD is lesbian for Rarity. You saw how easily Rarity convinced her to go to that spa.

786Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

YOU ARE CRAZY ZEBRA

Fluttershy and Rarity always hang out at the spa together and it's pretty obvious that Fluttershy doesn't go there for the treatment; she goes to see totally hot Rarity body.
And Rarity kept going on and on about how Fluttershy was so beautiful and graceful and all that

FLUTTERSHY AND RARITY ARE A THING
OKAY
DEAL WITH IT

787Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

WE REALLY SHOULDN'T GO THERE
ALL PONIES ARE ASEXUAL

788Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

AwesomeDewmann wrote:WE REALLY SHOULDN'T GO THERE
ALL PONIES ARE ASEXUAL

NUA UNH!

MS. FAUST SAID THEY DO IT!

Also, Semi.... You do know women do that stuff, right?

789Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

These aren't women though
these are PONIES

LESBIAN SPA PONIES

790Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, the sisters who own the spa are lesbian, but we were talking about Fluttershy and Rarity.
Spoiler:

Also, Rarity is totally straight. Otherwise she would be going on and on about her "Darling Princess", not her "Darling Prince."

791Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Bowen

Bowen

She could swing both ways, y'know.

792Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

SEE ZEBRA
EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME WHEN I SAY FLUTTERSHY AND RARITY ARE A THING

Up to Episode 25 now, wow. Nearly finished season one.
Pinkie Pie has issues. Cemented in the spot for least favourite pony.

That said, I like Pinkie Pie with straight hair more than her normal hair.

793Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:She could swing both ways, y'know.

Rarity? I don't think so. She doesn't seem like one pony who would like to fool around with mares.

Rainbow could swing both ways, but only if she found the right guy (Soarin, perhaps.)

AJ is straight, no doubt. (Probably with Big Mac, too.)

Pinkie Pie is..... Uh.... Im not too sure with Pinkie. She's hard to read. I don't get the feeling she's interested in any sort of serious relationship with anypony.

Twilight.... Hmm. I want to say she's straight, but she could go both ways. Unsure with Twilight. (Especially with her relationship with the Princess...)

Fluttershy I think is straight. I don't really know why I think this.

794Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Guys, clearly they're all filthy, filthy Filly-foolers.
Except Dash. She's straight.

795Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Everyone is gay except Dash. This will be the surprise ending in season two's finale.

And I totally ship Fluttershy with Rarity.

796Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

someguy3657 wrote:And I totally ship Fluttershy with Rarity.

YES

SEE

THEY WOULD MAKE THE BEST COUPLE

HASBRO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
ALL OF MY MONEY ET CETERA

797Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Bowen

Bowen

There's....actually very little of that about.
At least, compared to other parings.

798Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Who are the most common

ahem

pairings?
Rainbow Dash and Applejack?

Is it Applejack, Apple-Jack, AppleJack or Apple Jack?

799Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

Bowen

Bowen

Yep.
Appledash. It's likely the most common. Not sure why.
And it's Applejack.

800Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

Katls

Katls

*groan*
Not this again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum