Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 40]

801Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

So long as its not against the rules, I will allow the discussion of shipping if done in a tasteful manner. But try to keep the ship discussion to a minimum. If it gets to bad I will request all discussion on romancing characters to be in spoils.

Katls, respect other peoples opinions okay?

Off Topic of the current discussion, I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash should switch elements. They clearly got theirs mixed up.

Also...

What if the note that got thrown away in DragonQuest was an announcement/invite of the royal wedding? D:

Last edited by someguy3657 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

802Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:36 am

Packie

Packie

someguy3657 wrote:Off Topic of the current discussion, I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash should switch elements. They clearly got theirs mixed up.

come to think of it, you might be right

803Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Packie wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:Off Topic of the current discussion, I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash should switch elements. They clearly got theirs mixed up.

come to think of it, you might be right

Ok,I'm drawing a blank. What the hell is RD's element?

@Semi/Bowen: I think that's weird, because clearly AJ and RD would never be able to be a couple (Too competitive, etc.) The only way I could ever see them even getting to the point where they would kiss would be something like....:

Spoiler:

Fuck! I think I was just writing a ship-fic there for a second.

Don't click this.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

804Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rainbow's element is Loyalty, and Applejack's Element is honesty. Here are examples of Rainbow and Applejack showing off their 'proper' elements;

Twilight: You're NOT a laughing stock Rarity!
Rainbow: She kinda is.

Twilight Sparkle: Now what do we do?
Fluttershy: Uh, panic?
Rainbow Dash: That's your answer for everything!
Applejack: Well we can't just leave Rarity like this.

Rainbow: Are you SURE you want Fluttershy to come along? That pony's afraid of her own shadow! She's just gonna slow us down.

Rainbow: Well it IS a mountain. I'm gonna fly up there and check it out!
Applejack: Hold on now, I think we should all go up together.
Rainbow: Gah! Oh, alright. -_-

Rainbow: Hey! What are you waiting for? An invitation? [...] Well it IS a cliff. You could just, I don't know, FLY up here?
Twilight: We don't have time for this!
Applejack: *Grabs Map* I'm gonna need this if I'm gonna take her around the mountain.
Rainbow: AROUND the mountain? That's gonna take forever!
Applejack: *Pant pant* We...made...it.
Rainbow: TOLD you it was gonna take forever.

Applejack: *Cough cough* Everypony okay?!
Twilight: Thanks to you I am!

Fluttershy: I'm sorry.
Applejack: Oh, don't you worry sugarcube.
Rarity: My apologies.
Rainbow: *Glares at Fluttershy* Not YOUR fault. Still think it was a good idea to bring Fluttershy along?

Applejack: Then... this is our fault. We three tribes... we brought this blizzard to our home by fightin' and not trustin' each other.

There are some other examples, but these are the ones I remember the most.

805Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Katls

Katls

Alright, I can justify RD's actions in Dragonshy right here and now.
This is not something that they are alone in, this disaster is affecting the whole of Equestia. Have you ever consitered that loyalty extends beond just amunst friends and familys, that it could be to your people and your home, even when your a pony.
Fluttershy was going to slow them down, and as Twilight said, every second that that dragon slept was another acere of Equestia affected by the smoke. In the end Fluttershy was the one who saved them, but hindsight is 20/20 and foresight is 100/100.
Rainbow Dash was still being loyal, she was being loyal to Equestia.

EDIT:
Someguy wrote:Katls, be respectful of other people's opinons, ok?
Katls wrote:*groan*
Not this agian
/humor

806Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

someguy3657 wrote:Twilight Sparkle: Now what do we do?
Fluttershy: Uh, panic?
LOL

FLUTTERSHY IS SO WITTY

807Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Katls

Katls

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total

808Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Right. So.
In the spirit of shipping, I've found another absurd Shipping story.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3711/Special-Delivery

"Everyone knows Rainbow Dash is free game to be shipped with anyone and everyone, but what happens when she gets shipped with the concept of 'shipping' itself? It's a serious look at a parody-like concept."

Yeah.
Worth a laugh or two.

809Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rainbow Dash was also not helping matters by moaning and complaining the entire time up the mountain. At least Applejack took her time to drag Fluttershy up with them and comfort her when she was at her lowest. I understand what you are saying (and what the show probably wanted to present) but it was poor writing or dialogue that, in my opinion, contradicted and failed to get the message across.

And Rainbow was in it for the danger and adventure of it. If the Dragon were thousands of miles away from Equestria she would still want to rush in headfirst to confront it. I doubt the fact Equestria was in peril was the main reason she wanted to do it.

Nothing against Rainbow (besides her being COMPLETELY annoying and useless in that episode), just seems more brutally Honest while Applejack feels more Loyal, and not even in Dragonshy.

It's almost as if the writers don't know how to make Rainbow within her intended personality and still fit her element. If you want to see Rainbow properly showing off her alignment, Hurricane Fluttershy was the best yet, in my opinion.

But the whole idea of the elements rub me the wrong way. By linking the Elements to personality traits, you have the issue of either cutting off potential episode ideas that involve going against a character's Element, or contradicting the very concept of the Elements themselves.

Rather, the elements should represent what the ponies NEED the most, and not what the ponies REPRESENT. That would make more sense and explain inaccuracies in the show.

For example, Rainbow Dash needs Loyalty. As such an incredibly talented individual, its simple to become self obsessed and proud. Only with loyalty to another's friends or home that this can be hammered into a strength and not a weakness.

Last edited by someguy3657 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total

810Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

That was a little bit weird, David Bowen, but okay.
David Bowen
So cool
So witty
So smart
New nickname.
It's like "David Bowie" but instead it is "David Bowen"

811Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Bowen

Bowen

So, I'm David now?
And yes, it was odd. But I've read one that are at least as weird as that.
Rainbow/Rainbow/Rainbow action. A love triangle of Dash's.

812Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 am

Katls

Katls

See why I'm not into shipping? See?!?
And for anyone who reads my stuff, I'm going to add a second part to that last story, for once again, I had to cut it short last night.

813Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:So, I'm David now?

I think I may have read that one!
That was..... Something.

814Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 am

Katls

Katls

Um... not sure how to respond to that...
Also, finnished that little skit on the last page.

815Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Bowen wrote:So, I'm David now?

I think I may have read that one!
That was..... Something.

Yeah, I posted it a while back.

816Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Katls

Katls

You know, when I'm going to draw Luna, I'm going with the season 1 verson, as big as she shows up in Nightmare Night when dealing with her after a cirten point.
EDIT: The reason I mentioned that was because I'm trying to work on getting better at drawing, particluarlly ponies, and I jsut got finnished with my first Luna sceatch.
Good Lord it looks horrible.

817Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I always thought it was odd that Luna came back as a filly.

I mean.... That's just weird.

She wasn't a filly when she was imprisoned on the moon, and she's not a filly now, but, for a few minutes, she totally was.

Just kind of strange.

I do like grown-up Luna better though. She's just.... Cuter.

818Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Katls

Katls

I have trouble seeing Luna in her new form in my mind's eye, I always imagine old Luna, but taller. So to help me with the comics invlovling her, I'm going to use her old model.

819Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That's kind of weird.

I mean, filly Luna was only on-screen for, like, 10 seconds.

But the season 2 Luna has an entire episode about her.

820Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, it's just a model. She isn't going to be a filly for most of it, she will jsut look like she did before. I like the old Luna look more anyways.
Also, here's another little story that ties into my main fanhistory. The civil war thing is seprate from this. The story with Ego was a part of this.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

821Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Bowen

Bowen

So.
Weird fictions.
I, uh...

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/13327/The-Day-My-Beard-Turned-Into-Pinkie-Pie

Yeah.
I don't even.
I really don't.

822Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

That looks pretty funny, but I don't have the time or inclination to read it right at this moment. I wish there was a convenient summary at the bottom of each chapter.

823Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

824Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:10 am

Katls

Katls

Bowen wrote:So.
Weird fictions.
I, uh...

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/13327/The-Day-My-Beard-Turned-Into-Pinkie-Pie

Yeah.
I don't even.
I really don't.
I'd be willing to give up a beard for Pinkie to be around me...

825Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gabe Newell is a Brony, guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum