Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 40]

826Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Its now my fan theory that Equestria is Ooo from Adventure Time before the Mushroom Wars happened.

827Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

So on a totally unrelated note, I may or may not write a fanfiction that involves the ponies meeting Carl Johnson.

828Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:So on a totally unrelated note, I may or may not write a fanfiction that involves the ponies meeting Carl Johnson.

No.

Just please...

No.

829Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Katls

Katls

Dash's entrances in most of Season 1, sumed up in three words:
OUTA BUCKING NOWHERE

830Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dewmann wrote:So on a totally unrelated note, I may or may not write a fanfiction that involves the ponies meeting Carl Johnson.

Yes.

Just please

Yes

831Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

The set-up would be a bit difficult, and it would be hard to find a way for them to become friends, but I think it would be possible. And at the end, right before CJ is transported back home, he writes a letter to Princess Celestia on what he learned regarding the magic of friendship.

832Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:The set-up would be a bit difficult, and it would be hard to find a way for them to become friends, but I think it would be possible. And at the end, right before CJ is transported back home, he writes a letter to Princess Celestia on what he learned regarding the magic of friendship.

YOu have convinced me.

Do it.

833Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

834Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 am

Katls

Katls

Well, I won't watch it today. I have enough pony to come right now.
Mum's been introduced, and she isn't too impressed by it, but she thinks it's "cute."
Better than her origonal reaction to it.
"Just... please tell me your straight."

835Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Please.

Why would a gay guy watch MLP? It's filled with females.

836Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

And what would it matter if you were gay?

837Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That too.

No, wait, I imagine my parents would freak if I were gay.

Which is weird. If I ever had a kid, and he turned out to be gay, I wouldn't really care.

838Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Please.

So?
I watch movies full of guys, one with male-only cast, and I'm straight.
You're argument is invalid, I'm saying that even if it is in my defence, because I don't want to be defended by such.
@Jonny Well my family belives in traditonal values, but while we don't enjoy the idea of gays, we still tolerate them.
But it would be really hard to take if someone in our family annouced that they where gay. No offence to you Jonny.

839Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Please.

^/Humor/

840Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Katls

Katls

Okey Dokey, Loki!

841Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 G1332816365894955063

Also that was probably the best episode yet.

842Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I liked it alright.

It wasn't my favorite.

But, seriously. What the fuck, Pinkie's friends!?!?! What kind of friends do that?!?!?!

843Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Rare wrote:Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 G1332816365894955063

Also that was probably the best episode yet.

Unless the show has Neil Patrick Harris in it.
He's part of the reason I've come to embrace my pseudohomosexuality, but that's neitehr here nor there.

844Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 G1332816365894955063

Depends.
What definiton of gay are you useing?
MLP:FiM makes me really happy, so it makes me gay.

845Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Oh-you

846Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Katls

Katls

What? I'm a young man of old morals and non-altered phrases, if you know what I mean.
I have a moral code that trumps most of the kids in my school for sure...

847Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Taiju

Taiju

The episode was pretty good, but not great. Good friendship lesson though.

The episode felt a little slow for me at first, but picked up speed around when Twilight started looking for clues.

I love Rarity's new hairstyle though.

848Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:What? I'm a young man of old morals and non-altered phrases, if you know what I mean.
I have a moral code that trumps most of the kids in my school for sure...
I sometimes question your morals... (no offence but it is true 0.1% of the time)

849Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The moral was weak.

Why did PINKIE have to learn a lesson when it was her 'friends' who were unable to restrain from ruining something that took a month to plan and make and obviously meant a lot to the Cakes?

Also, it's clear from the babysitting episode (can't remember the name now) that Pinkie has to fight for the Cakes to take her seriously. If you notice, the Cakes were going to send that important delivery with Pinkie, alone, entrusting her with this important job that would mark Pinkie as the responsible pony she wants to be seen as. Her friends helped her take the cake to the train, but weren't originally going to make the journey as well.

This was a very important big moment for both Pinkie and the Cakes and Pinkie's friends had to ruin it because they couldn't wait until after the judging to eat the cake. Pinkie has a rare moment of adulthood and its ruined by friends who weren't even going to join her originally.

Several times have I been entrusted to do something and someone else has wrecked it for me, casting me in the bad light. This episode makes me feel sour lemons.

Pinkie confirmed for being most tolerate pony ever. My Jimmies remain rustled.

But other then weak moral and lame character writing, this episode was pretty boss.

Edit;

Katls sometimes I think you just try to be different.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Mlfw72_130045190184

Last edited by Rare on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

850Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, well said.

I kind of flet that they were all really out of character. I mean.... Fluttershy, eating something that doesn't belong to her? What?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum