Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Katls

Katls

In my oppinion, the worst male/female mlp pair would be Fluttershy/Bid Mac. I just don't see it making sence.
Whatever. I never really think of romance in mlp anyways unless it deals with Spike's crush(no both-way SpikexRarity rediculaousness).

2Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, and this is just my personnal observations, Rainbow Dash is friends with Applejack, best friends perhaps, but I dont think Rainbow actually has REAL feelings for Applejack. She might think she does, but I dont think she is compatible with Applejack. Plus, Im 93% certain Applejack is straight. I think Applejack might go along with the scenario in the pic for a little while, and enjoy it, but I dont think she really feels that way.

I think Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy would have a romantic relationship, most likely. I think Fluttershy would drift towards women due to her timidness. I think she would just be more comfortable that way.

EDIT: I said "Think", like, 8 times in this post.

@ KAtls: I know, right? Rarity is just leading the poor guy on, the bitch.

3Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Keeping in mind that the author may be creating his own situation, where they are head over hooves (ha. horse pun. lawl) for each other.
That and AJ/RD shipping is likely the most common, or very near to the most common shipping pair.

A for RD/shy, well, again, very common.
RD gets shipped with most, if not ALL ponies.

4Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Katls

Katls

I'd think that it would be more likly with what I seen to see a PinkiexDash situation. Pinkie is very attached to Dash and they share quite a few addventures with eachother, but I'm very cirten that they are straight.
Fluttershy would probally go for a guy. Dash(even if she was lesbian) would be a bit to wild for her, same with Pinkie, it would cause problems if she went to Twilight(yeah, I'm sure the royal highness would be trilled to know that her favoret scholor is a lesbian with how many people are anti-gay) and Applejack's family wouldn't be very welcomeing either, and Rarity has already shown that she is into guys. So, no mane 6 shipping with Fluttershy.
Wait, why am I even saying this?

5Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I would have to disagree with you, Katls. Equstria's culture is obviously very different from our own (What with all the immodest nudity, and such) and due to the large female population, I feel that lesbains, and in fact all homosexuality, would not be frowned upon as it is in OUR culture.

I do, however, agree with you on the Pinkie Pie thing. I forgot about her.

6Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, according to the vast fanbase, you're both right and wrong at the same time.
Really, the shipping is so varied, chances are if you've thought of it, someones drawn it and/or written about it.
I've seen Tom (as in, the rock, yes.) and Bloomberg shipping.
I've seen Rainbow Dash/ Rainbow Dash shipping.
And so on...

7Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Katls

Katls

In the Post Series fanfic I was working on a long time ago, RD and Pinkie where very close. To the point that when Pinkie started falling apart, RD was the only pony she trusted. Fluttershy was even closer in the old civil war fafic, to the point that people felt acward when both of them where around them. For Fluttershy and Pinkie, they where so close because they needed to be, because they where both double agents for Nightmare Moon and had to many, many things to hide from others. Fluttershy was killing wounded solders in the medic tent and making it look like it was a failure to have the proper equipment or the ingerys where too severe. Pinkie let out the infamous Pinkamina to fight effectivly for her casue and had early on had to kill Rarity who was double dealing to survie being nuetral in the war after being ordered by both Nightmare Moon and Celestia.
But I have never had a shipping of the mane 6 in any of my stories.

8Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

@ Bowen: And two pony blimps. Yeah.

Im not really going by the fan base. Im going on what Ive noticed from the show.

@Katls: Uh..... Wow.

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah, much more reliable. I mean, I have an explanation for Nightmare Moon's shapeshifting powers that have no basis in the show.
I can't belive the conversation I'm haveing right now.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Its not such a weird conversation, considering who you're talking to. (Me.)

11Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Katls

Katls

No, it that I'm debating lesbian pony shipping.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Actually, I think the Big Mac/Fluttershy ship would work well. They both don't talk very much, so that would probably cancel out any chance of awkward conversations between each oteher. They could just sit and stare at each other while smiling, their eyes saying all that needs to be said...

...WAIT NO I SWORE I'D NEVER SHIP ANY CHARACTERS IN ANYTHING EVER WHY AM I DOING IT NOW?

13Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Katls

Katls

Still, Big Mac is a tough pony and, if the fanbase has anything to say, has very high virility and Fluttershy is meek, is awcard socailly, and is scared of freaking everything.
Dang it, I feel so worng talking about pony shipping.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Because. Like I said, Im a master at talking.

And I agree with Katls. If Big Mac were to be with anyone, it would probably be Applejack.

Or maybe Twilight.

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, you know what they say about the quiet ones...
Oh god, I really did just imply that, didn't I?
I'm a bad person

16Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Katls

Katls

I don't know what they say about the quite ones.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I've had that thought too, Bowen.

I bet Fluttershy is totally hardcore in bed.

18Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Katls

Katls

Man am I glad my dad is not on this forum anymore. This would fall apart pretty quickly.
But hay, we're away from the really acward part of this.

19Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hahaha.

20Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Bowen

Bowen

We KNOW she's hardcore normally.
In bed, we are uncertain. Who knows? She could be real kinky and oh god why do I keep typing stuff like this.....

21Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Katls

Katls

Man, I'd imagine Rartiy is more like that.
Friggn' vixen pony.
At least I'm not imagineing any of this.
Back rule 34, back I say!

22Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Actualy, I'd imagine Rarity being very subservient in bed. Possibly timid. I mean, look at how she gets around ponies she is attracted to.

She's all bark.

23Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, I'm certain if she's with males, they're glad it's bark and not...bite..
I'm, so, SO, sorry....

24Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Katls

Katls

I have no clue how to respond to that.

25Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

You see what shipping leads to? Do you see?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum