Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

A;right, am watching the new episode.

Spoiler:

Holy shit you guys. THis episode was waaaaaaaaay a million times better than I thought it would be. So much awesome.

752Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Bowen wrote:But despite breaking Fluttershy, I can't hate her.
Read too many stories/seen too much art to do so.
That's like saying "someone drew a picture of Hitler helping an old lady across the road, I can't hate someone like that" except it is one hundred times worse.

Gilda is literally one hundred times as literally evil as Hitler. Literally.

753Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 am

Bowen

Bowen

Hey, I LIKE my fan theories.
It makes the world so much nicer.
I reject your hate filled Gilda, and substitute the one where her cruelty is somewhat justified. Also, she's a godamn badass.
Let's just say making a stallion a gelding with a crossbow makes me lol.

754Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:40 am

Packie

Packie

... AUCH!

755Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

In the recent episode we learn the Major dyes her mane grey to hide the fact it's vibrant pink. My fan theory is she's really a wild and crazy party pony, but needs to be seen as serious and distinguished for her job.

756Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:43 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dewmann on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

757Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:43 am

Katls

Katls

But hasn't she been on the same screen as the mayor before?
Crud, I need to look into this.
Also, SPOILERS!

758Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I'm not going to require pictures and discussion to be spoiled a day after the episode airs, because the episodes are readily available on Youtube on the day the episode is released on television.

Because this forum has so many users who watch it immediately it would be stressful to keep reminding people to spoiler content while someone waits a week or more to watch the episode.

However all discussion on the episode will be spoiled the day of its release.

759Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:12 am

Katls

Katls

Well, watching the episode right now.
Wow, Dimond Tiara?
Domond Tiara: FEATHERWEIGHT! I WANTS PICTURES OF MARE DO WELL! I WANT TO EXPOSE HIM/HER AS THE CROOK SHE/HE IS!

760Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 I_c3b67c_2402306

761Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 am

Katls

Katls

Nice X.

762Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

There was a good hour and a half of debate on how I could possibly read a fanfic of this magnitude. It really does explore a side of Rainbow Dash that we just aren't familiar with. I broke down into tears from both eyes, sixteen times. It's just that amazing.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Rainbow_dash_always_dresses_in_style_by_angeomgwtfbbq-d4gnr5a

Rainbow Dash Loses Her Hat

Original Here

763Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 am

Katls

Katls

"Celestia jsut like us"
'Bout time they got that into their skulls.
EDIT: Tail extentions?
Also, Rarity's face when she saw the story on her, particularlly when she first opens the page...

EDIT2:
Dang it youtube, why you such a pain?
The intro to this was fantastic.
My face went through so many expressions it hurt.
Also
Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Tumblr_lty3josL5W1r2ulmeo1_1280

764Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

THis episode was way better than I expected.

I usually don't like CMC episodes because they're so predictible, but this one had so much awesome it made up for that.

"Gum on their bum." Again, the greatest thing Rarity has ever said.

Plus, Im calling it right now: Big Mac likes Twilight, that's why he stole the doll and still keeps it.

That is my theory, because the alternative is too terrible to imagine.

765Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Big Mac likes dolls in a totally not-creepy way?

766Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Can you think of a not-creepy way for Big Mac to like dolls?

767Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, he fought for it. He fought over half of Ponyville for that doll. Don't you think for the trouble it took him to get it, he'd want to keep it?
Fighting thropy to impress the ladies...
Also, got Desktop Ponies for the family computer.

768Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-questions-for-tara-strong3

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-my-goodness-we-were-surprised

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-crackle-the-burninator1

769Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:02 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Episode ten was absolutely chock full of pony
Fluttershy was so adorable, oh gosh

How old are the ponies? Are they, like, 20? Celestia is, like, 2000 or whatever, but it's hard to tell which of the other ponies are adult ponies.

770Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

The mane six have all got to be varying from late teens to early to mid twenties, and Spike I would imagine is around the same age, possibly a bit older than Applebloom.

771Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

It's just, like, there's those guys and then there's Granny Smith but there's nothing in between. Do ponies look the same for 80 years and then just wake up wrinkled and ugly one day?

Why don't we see any middle-aged ponies? Why are there are only beautiful ponies?

772Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

The Mayor is pretty middle aged.

773Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Pinkie Pie is gonna wake up all old-ass and ravaged by her life of partying one day.

774Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Episode foretean, Rarity is the new Fluttershy, guys.
The gown Rainbow Dash designed for herself is so cool.
Rarity was pretty cool. Spike is annoying, I wish he would just die.

775Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Now, you just wait until season two, lad.
All the Ponies take a big lesson in awesome.
Although Rarity was fairly awesome from the start. She kicked a fucking Manticore in the face within 2 episodes. Takes a set of stones to do that.

I think Spike's kinda awesome, when he's being the Sarcastic little bugger he is when not getting emotional/near Rarity/both.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum