Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Katls

Katls

You know, I wonder what the villain for the third season will be?
The return of Nightmare Moon and Discord? probly just wishful thinking on my part.
Also, I have Twilight now. Review pending.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

577Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I doubt Nightmare Moon would come back. That wouldn't even make sense happening.

I do want more Luna though. She has the ability to become my favorite pony, if only she got more screentime.

578Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Bet_you_didn__t_expect_this_again_by_death_driver_5000-d4gc8ox

Actually, that could work, since their personalities seem to fit

579Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Except, isn't Spyro a dude?

580Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:01 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

...your point?

581Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

RD is a filly-fooler, bro.

She don't dig the.... Well, you get where Im going with this.

582Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

She isn't a filly-fooler.

583Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

So, I walk off with guys all the time, that doesn't mean I sleep with them.

All of the time.

Plus, she's obviously attracted to Pinkie.

584Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Katls

Katls

Here is clenching proof that Rainbow Dash is strait:
She's a character in a kids show. Modern socity is not freindly twords gays(no offence Jonny), and not even Hasbro is stupid enough to do something like that. RD is not the property of the fans, we borrow her. Gay Rainbow Dash is not cannon, she is a creation of the fanbase. Case closed.

585Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

What about Lyra and Bon Bon?

Modern society is VERY spilt about gays. A lot of people love them, and it's not that big of a stretch to imagine that the creators of this show are fine with it.

586Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Guys don't get in this 'Rainbow Dash is a lesbian' topic, less it explode into an actual heated debate/argument that belongs in the debate thread.

587Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I agree.

And that would just be an embarassing debate...

588Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

SHE'S BISEXUAL.

END OF STORY

589Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

EVERYPONY IS ASEXUAL.

END OF STORY

590Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Katls Nalcrato wrote:She's a character in a kids show. Modern socity is not freindly twords gays(no offence Jonny), and not even Hasbro is stupid enough to do something like that.
Normally, I wouldn't bite, but this is just so incorrect.

Obviously you've never seen my good friend Queer Duck.
Xena had lesbians and that was made thirty-odd years ago. With some confirmation from Wikipedia: Buffy, Glee, Friends, Modern Family, Ren and Stimpy, American Dad!, NGE, Sailor Moon, Degrassi: TNG, Scrubs, Neighbours, Home and Away, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, and Will & Grace are all shows for youth that have featured openly homosexual or bisexual characters; not even counting the many that aren't for the younger audience.

Hell, even Patty and Smithers from The Simpsons are openly gay.
The Simpsons. It's a safe bet there's not a child in America who hasn't seen The Simpsons.

Even if there were gay characters in a show for very young children, I doubt they'd understand the relationship. Really, though, there's no room for sexuality in general in children's shows.

On top of that, didn't Washington State legalize gay marriage not a year ago? That was all over the news here; "modern socity" is far from unfriendly in regards to the LGBT community.

Rare wrote:Guys don't get in this 'Rainbow Dash is a lesbian' topic, less it explode into an actual heated debate/argument that belongs in the debate thread.
HEY SORRY

591Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Dewmann wrote:EVERYPONY IS ASEXUAL.

END OF STORY

Actually Lauren Faust herself has confirmed that ponies do in fact mate like normal animals.

That is why I love her so much.

592Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Bowen

Bowen

How do we end up discussing ponies in the context of Sex so often?

593Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I think it's probably my fault.

Spoiler:

594Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Well, you are a zebra I suppose.

anyway,

JONNY used CONTINUE TO THE DEBATE THREAD FLAG!

595Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, whatever floats yer boat, right? I'll agree that some pictures can look, in the words of Fluttershy.....Nice.....But I ain't too crazy about it.
But personally, because of you, I will never look at any instrument that requires the use of a bow the same way again, but hey, I never looked at them anyways. No biggie.

596Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

yeah, sorry about that.

I still cringe when I see a bow.

597Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Bowen

Bowen

We're going to bury the memory of the bow, salt the earth where we buried it, burn the ground, soak the area in molten steel, nuke the ground where it was and then somehow sling the entire planet/moon/whatever it was buried on into a sun/black hole. So uh, pick somewhere that isn't Earth. Maybe Pluto.
We then never speak of it again.

598Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I still thought it was kinda hot, though...

Uh, er, I mean....

BURN IT! BURN IT WITH DEATH!

599Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

*pokes with flagpole* guys, back to favourite pony lists and episode speculation! The power of the red lion...ferret...thing compels you!

600Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

OH GODS!

Look at it! It's breathing blue fire! Or, sticking it's tounge out, one or the other.

But that's a fifty percent chance that I get burnt to a crisp, so...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum