Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh, were we talking about making you into a pie?

I guess that would be good too.

EDIT: Looks like Jay Naylor is a Brony, too!

Spoiler:

327Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am

Bowen

Bowen

Ok, I KNOW who Jay Naylor is, so I'm not opening that.
I'm not precisely sure I end up reading his TV Tropes page, but I did. I know what he does.

On a totally unrelated note (and I hope to gods that it STAYS unrelated) Brony writers really seem to love their Fallout.

There are 80 published Fallout Crossovers on FimFic alone. That's quite a lot. And that's not including side stories, sequels and other unmarked stories.
And of course, it does not include the ones published on Google docs or other areas.
So, looks like Ponies go with Power Armor, Plasma rifles and Pipboys. Who knew?

328Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

Packie

Packie

It's pretty much SFW, but there is just a lot of innuendo..

329Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh, yeah, sorry. I should have said that.

@Bowen: Yeah. I noticed that when the crazy bj guy drew a pony from one of those fics (Yeah, even fan-fics arent safe from CbjG.)

Who.... WHo even thought to put those two together? They're pretty much exact opposites!

330Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 am

Bowen

Bowen

Eh, makes more sense than the Saw crossovers and what not. Or the Minecraft crossovers. How do you crossover Minecraft anyway? There's no story....
EVERYTHING gets crossed over. Fallout just seems to be most popular.

331Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I.... I just.... How..... Why.....

I feel sad.

332Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Bowen wrote:How do you crossover Minecraft anyway?
"hello i am a pony look at me mine these blocks
i like mining blocks

i will now arrange these blocks that i have mined
look at all the blocks i have mined and arranged arent i good at mining and arranging blocks"

Where do you even get these things from?

333Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 am

Bowen

Bowen

As in, where do I find them?
I browse the fiction section of EqD and FimFic.
Although I don't read crossovers, I got curious as to how many there were of each when I found a page that had 7 Fallout crossovers on it. The other 3 were a Minecraft crossover, a Mario crossover and a Elder Scrolls crossover. So, after that, I tried to figure out how many there were.

On the subject of fiction here is a 542 word story on how Pinkie makes a cupcake.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/9846/The-Best-Cupcake-Ever

No, it isn't filled with semen, or piss, or bits of pony, or, y'know, whatever Pinkamena fans insist must be in cupcakes. It's just a cupcake, people.

334Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

..... I..... I dont even know how to respond to that.

335Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 am

Bowen

Bowen

Cupcakes falling on the floor is SRS BUSINESS.

Aaaaaand another short fic.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5120/Fluttershy%27s-Decision

Oh Fluttershy, you silly filly.
Worth a chuckle or 3...

336Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 am

Katls

Katls

NOT THE SHIPPING AMONST THE MANE 6! NOT THE SHIPPING!
*runs back to On Cross and Arrow*
Well, this is differnt!
*takes a quick look at The Best Cupcake Ever*
*giggles*
Pinkie, you silly little filly!
EDIT:
"And that was how Equestia was unmade!"
This guy is a geinous. It was fun seeing Berry's and Pinkie's intatial inspection of eachother in my mind's eye.

337Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:58 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

You having a bad day? STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!

SMILE. SMILE RIGHT THE FRIGTH NOW WHILE LISTENING TO THIS SONG.

338Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Katls

Katls

Eeyup, I know who's my favoret pony now!
They do a really good job with the songs.

339Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I HAVE NOT SEEN THE EPISODE YET!!!

I WILL DO SO LATER. Trying to resist song: active.

340Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Breaking the news to everyone on Facebook that i enjoy "WATCHING MY LITTLE PONY. REAL TALK."

341Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I wish I could do that.

I talked to my dad about it a bit, but he's just a hater. He calls us gay, and such.

EDIT: I would totally be Pinkie's wagon buddy....

EDIT2: So...... Why would you not check around town for the person before searching the country?

EDIT3: This episode was great! Faust did this one old school. Reminded me of Tom And Jerry, or something.

342Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Love and tolerate the SHIT out of your dad, Zebra. Love and tolerate.

343Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I'll try, Jonny. I'll try.

344Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Bowen

Bowen

So, did you come out the stable completely or just mention that there are people who like MLP and avoided mentioning your thoughts on them?

Anyways, here's some more short stories.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/949/Late

Luna has just returned to Equestria, and discovers unfinished business.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2254/Dear-Idiot

Prince Blueblood gets a letter from Celestia.
She's not impressed. Except by the doughnuts she's eating.

345Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I dont remember exactly how the conversation got brought up. (I think I mentioned it in a way where he thought HE brought it up)

I told him I have watched the show, that I did like it, etc. but I did not tell him I was a Brony. He just wouldnt understand.

EDIT: I probably would have told him today, but we were eating at a little diner, and I wouldnt want him to make a scene. I dont know if he would have, but I dont want to take any chances.

346Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

@ bowen: you realize that there is an entire mod for turning the avatar in minecraft into a pony, right? its called mine little pony
and you realize that there is server dedicated to only bronies?
the yogscast, who are one o the most popular minecraft video makers on youtube. (they debut mods, custom maps, game updates etc...) a few of them are bronies. which is why they had a short series where allthe characters went to equestria to destroy their nemasis, israphel, or israpony in that series.

347Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Top Hat Zebra wrote:*I told him I have watched the show, that I did like it, etc.

*I did not tell him I was a Brony.
What exactly is the difference between watching/liking the show and being a Brony?
I thought if you watched and liked the show that instantly made you a Brony.

348Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Nah. A Brony is not just a fan of the show. A Brony is someone who.... Well they....

Hmm. It's hard to explain. Since I've become a Brony, I've been trying harder to be nice/kind/ not-rapetastic/ forgiving.... But that's just me. The only thing that really ties us all together is

1: That we think the show is awesome.

And 2: That we try really hard to promote love and tolerance.

349Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I think brony denotes more than casual interest in the show. A brony is someone who goes onto forums, chats with other people about it, makes memes, attends conventions, that sort of thing.

See, I really like model railways, and as such I go on forums, ride actual steam trains, attend model rail conventions, read magazines on model railways, and I'm currently building a model railway as we speak!

We've almost gotten all the buildings finished. I should show you some pictures.

350Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Im still gonna go to that train museum. I honestly couldnt care less about trains, but I could probably get some kick-ass pictures for you, Jonny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum