Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Katls

Katls

I know enough to know that that... thing is a horrible repsentatin of Quesquatal(his name is based on it). And that SOME gods required blood/human sacrifice.

177Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Those Gods that require it however, need a lot. One of them, I think the Sun God, needs a human heart cut out every day. And he hasn't had one in hundreds of years. He's gotta be real pissed by now.

178Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Katls

Katls

Yeah, but still, it was built a long time ago.
Also, Dash's need so work on her theft skills. That performance was atrouchous. She didn't even cover up her tell-tale tail. AND she spoke. AND she didnt' come prepared.

179Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

And she wore black.

180Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

She needed a cardboard box. Or some night vision goggles with a third light.

181Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Katls

Katls

Black is good. Really good until the flashlight shines on you, but you have to try to avoid that anyways.
Also, the resembelance between Daring Do and Rainbow Dash is uncanny.

182Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I'm just impressed and slightly suspicious that she had a suit designed for theft.
It's canon now folks. Rainbow is a thief.

183Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Katls

Katls

An amature thief.
I'm going to put a screen shot to show my point about RD and DD.
Oh my gosh, even the ititals are simlar.

184Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

No, black is NOT good. If you wear all black, you show up too well in the moonlight. You're supposed to wear dark blue, or dark green or something like that.

The best thing she could have worn to sneak in was just regular clothes.

185Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Or just carry a broom or some sort of cleaning equipment.
After all, who would question a cleaner taking away some book just left lying around?

186Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Katls

Katls

@Zebra Right, that.
@Bowen ... you have beaten me. You know this better than me.
Wait, wouldn't they reconize staff members?
Well, Fraps is being stupid, so here:

Pause as Daring Do swings down to swipe the articfact around 20:55. Look at her streck. Look at the stripes in her hair. Look at the body shape in comparision to Dash's. Look at her EYES.
They all tell the same story.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

187Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I think that Rainbow Dash was reading a book. Thus, she was imagining Daring Do. So it's to be expected that she would look similar to the person she was imagining.

Also, I was going to say that RD should wear a nurse's uniform, but I only noticed three staff members in the clinic. So, I think she would be noticed if she tried that.

188Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, the cover had a picture on it with Daring Do in it.

189Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh. Well then....... The animators got lazy?

190Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Katls

Katls

No, I think that they where just trying to show how much like Daring Do Dash was.

191Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Actually, the biggest reason why Dash shouldn't wear a nurse's uniform is this.

DON'T OPEN THIS SPOILER WITH PEOPLE AROUND.

Spoiler:

192Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Katls

Katls

I've seen it before.
*sigh*

193Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I cant see it...

Nevermind, I saw it.

Although..... I still dont get why she shouldnt wear a nurse's uniform.

194Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Because it doesn't suit her.

195Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Katls

Katls

I was just watching the Last Round-up.
When I saw the ribions/metals fall out of Applejack's saddlebag, I facepalmed.

196Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Bowen wrote:Because it doesn't suit her.

You do have a point. RD being loving/caring is fairly laughable.

Now, Fluttershy in a sexy nurse's outfit...

197Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Katls

Katls

Oh great, are we heading the same derection as before?
I think we are.

198Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I didnt start this! Blame it on Dew!

199Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I FOUND ALL OF THESE WHILE LOOKING FOR FUNNY PONY PICS.

Spoiler:

200Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hey! See, I told you it would look good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum