Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Try Celestia and Nightmare Moon. It's entertaining!

EDIT: It's like having a cute version of that paperclip guy!

@Bowen: You're right. Octavia is classy.

Classy in what way? If it involves cocks and the playing of them like cellos again, I don't want to know.

152Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

....... No, not again. *Cringe*

When you select her as a desktop pony, she mostly just sits there and silently plays the cello.

153Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Katls

Katls

I messed up the origional instalation, so I have to redo it.
EDIT: Right-click the ponies, you can move them if they get in the way of something.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

154Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I dont think you have to install it....

155Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Top Hat Zebra wrote:....... No, not again. *Cringe*

When you select her as a desktop pony, she mostly just sits there and silently plays the cello.

Oh.
Well.
Good.
That IS relieving.

156Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Katls

Katls

@Zebra Download and un-zipping. About the same thing.

157Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Alright, so.... Two strange coincidences.

1: I picked Applejack up and dragged her out of the way. She said "We dont normally wear clothes"

Then, I set her down, and she said" *Ahem* Hint Hint."

2: Then, she started dropping apples on the tree at the top of the page.

158Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Huh. Weird.
Drawing on my vast supply of unusual fics I've read, I do remember one about a Desktop Pony becoming sentient.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-desktop-ponies.html

From what I can remember, it's fairly forgettable. Oh well.

159Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

That.... Is a very odd sounding story.

160Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I tend to find the odd ones.
This is one of the ones that while odd, is not funny. Or very good. It's....Passable.

161Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Katls

Katls

So, I've got it to work, and I have a presentation set for tomorrow for the family.

162Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:So, I've got it to work, and I have a presentation set for tomorrow for the family.

I actually, physically cringed when I read this.

Good luck.

163Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 am

Katls

Katls

I'm not doing an oral one, it's on my computer as a part of a Desktop Ponies project I plan to do nightly.
Also, Fluttershy is skipping across my screen. I haven't got the sounds to work yet for some reason.
EDIT: Here's how Pinkie start acting a little bit ago.

While I was looking this up, Pinkie gasped and ran backwards at full speed. And she is talking like crazy right now.
And she just told me that I need to get out more. While I was typeing this, she started danceing, giggling, and nodding. Just now she said that that was so not true. After I typed that she said "Hey, that's what I said!"
I'm loveing this thing.
Pinkie: *stares as I watch the video, watching it with me*
Me: That was you earlier. And you know that. My computer sucks or you are a troll.
Pinkie: Are you loco in hte coco/that's not true!(yes, two messages at once, crazy)

164Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You have to go to the options to get the sounds to work.

165Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Katls

Katls

I found it.
Also, this guy does some really good animations.

EDIT: Hey, remeber ASDF Pony?

166Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, and the voices are really good too.

167Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Katls

Katls

Time to watch more MLP:FIM(without as much urgancy)!
Next, I'm watching Read it and Weep! Who will join me in the chatbox(our chatbox, not tinychat)?

168Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I still need to watch the new episode.

169Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Katls

Katls

I can't find any verson that it's shrunk or something. Dang it, what is up with Youtube? Why are they choseing NOW to start fussing about "copyright viloatons" that wheren't there in the first place?
Why does kryospawn still have all of those quotes from the new episode? Huh?

170Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Packie

Packie

Equestria Daily usually has an link up

171Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hey, thanks!

172Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Katls

Katls

I'm not posting all of these.

And no, I am not a Dr. Who fan.

173Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, I never would have expected that relationship.

ALSO: Shit. Now stuff that has nothing to do with ponies is making me think of ponies.

This made me think of the Gala. Sigh.

174Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Katls

Katls

As much as I love her story, I am a bit bugged by the "south american temple" thing a lot of storys like that of Daring Do's.
Firstly, it's a temple. A holy place. One where common folk would take pilgramges to. Why would they boobie trap them? It is a place for worship, putting traps there would both turn away most people and disicrate it with the blood of the god's worshipers. And I expecally don't understand traps like what was used for when Daring Do takes the artifact. You are distroying the house of a god. That is sacriligous. If they belived in these gods, why would they risk the wrath of the god that temple belonged to?

175Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You dont know much about South American gods, do you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum