Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 40]

651Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Here Katls- this is the preview that's up on ED. Video contains some MAJOR spoilers although doesn't necessarily reveal the dark secret of Cadence;

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 149686+-+Alicorn+artist+valkyrie-girl+Cadence+princess

Princess Cadence is Celestia's Niece and surprises everypony when she announces she is marrying Twilight Sparkle's brother Shining Armor in the two part season finale!

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 1

Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Air Date: April 21
Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

Episode 26 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 2

Air Date: April 21 (Listing the same date for both, I'm stumped)
Synopsis: Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.

652Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Double post - was just thinking how much I love long leg Fluttershy. Wish she had kept her awkward gangly legs as she grew.

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 133262751028

653Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I must admit it.....Shining Armor is quite handsome...

654Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

And filly Fluttershy is so cute.

And now, for something completely different:

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 156138%20-%20background_pony%20back_to_the_future%20doc_brown%20emmett_brown%20goggles%20Great_scott%20Hurricane_Fluttershy

655Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Katls

Katls

Rare wrote:Here Katls- this is the preview that's up on ED. Video contains some MAJOR spoilers although doesn't necessarily reveal the dark secret of Cadence;

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 149686+-+Alicorn+artist+valkyrie-girl+Cadence+princess

Princess Cadence is Celestia's Niece and surprises everypony when she announces she is marrying Twilight Sparkle's brother Shining Armor in the two part season finale!

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 1

Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Air Date: April 21
Synopsis: Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

Episode 26 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 2

Air Date: April 21 (Listing the same date for both, I'm stumped)
Synopsis: Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.

OOOOOOOO, a dark secret eh...?
Also, the flying instructor.... holy cow. I'm not going into detail right now, but I'm feeling rather uneasy about him.
EDIT: The cloud factory at the end... the gears, the GEARS!
I keep on feeling like Hasbro is trying to freak out a particular portion of the brony population.
EDIT 2: Moveing on from my freak out, the preveiw. Cadence seems to have the power of
Spoiler:

656Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

She is secretly Discord. Im calling it.

657Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Katls

Katls

Well, Celestia doesn't seem to have a problem with her, so I doubt that. But Discord may be involved.

658Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Yeah, I doubt it as well. But....

I WANT IT TO BE TRUE SO BAD!

659Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Katls

Katls

WHERE HAS CADENCE BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!? WHAT DOES SHE DO?!? SHE'S AN ALICORN SO SHE MUST HAVE SOME PERPOSE! WHY MARRY TWILGIHT'S BROTHER?!? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

660Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I imagine it will explain all of that.

This show is really good at explaining things. One fo the reasons I love it so much. It rarely leaves loose ends.

661Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Katls

Katls

Wait, Celestia only has one sister...
Cadence= the neice of Celestia
Luna... who is the lucky stalion?

662Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

The lucky stallion that Cadence is getting married to?

That's Twilight's brother.

663Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Katls

Katls

No... I'm hoping that you are just acting like you didn't get that.
But seriously, who was the father?

664Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

OHHHHH.....

Im not thinking straight...

Hmm, you have a point....

HOly shit! How did I not catch that before?!?!?

Who the hell is sleeping with Luna?!?!?

665Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Katls

Katls

I can't belive I even started comtemplating that. That's like stuff you do Zebra.
The amount of shipping would hit the roof if the fact that Luna was likly the mother was made public...
Well, it could be that she could be adopted, like Prince Blueblood was.
But where do you find an alicorn...?

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

666Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Exactly. I never thought about it, because I figured it was just a political thing.

But, she's an alicorn. The ONLY other alicorn.

Wow.

667Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Katls

Katls

OO! I KNOW I KNOW!
Luna was pretty young before her banishment, so it could be that she thought about the idea of having a child, and in inocence, she created one with her magic. Or she might had made her while she was on the moon.
There, an explanation that says kid-freindly.

668Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You can't create a pony with magic.

I mean, if you could, why would they reproduce the... normal way?

669Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

some don't have magic

670Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I didn't even know you watched the show.

671Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Katls

Katls

Top Hat Zebra wrote:You can't create a pony with magic.

Well, Luna is an alicorn. That horn there must have a lot of power, expecally to make the moon move. It might be that only alicorns have the power to spark new life. How can Luna product an alicorn if there is not a body to match her's anyways? Can't be confertable, consitering that she's pretty much be making a demi-god if she slept with a mortal.
Plus, the other way is more fun without a doubt. Magic is a metally draining art. Sex is physical pleasure.
Also, I'd say something else about Cadence, but not around you Zebra. I don't need the shipping aspect involved here.

672Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Top Hat Zebra wrote:I didn't even know you watched the show.

Blame Katls for making me watch the entire 1st season

673Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
Top Hat Zebra wrote:You can't create a pony with magic.

Well, Luna is an alicorn. That horn there must have a lot of power, expecally to make the moon move. It might be that only alicorns have the power to spark new life. How can Luna product an alicorn if there is not a body to match her's anyways? Can't be confertable, consitering that she's pretty much be making a demi-god if she slept with a mortal.
Plus, the other way is more fun without a doubt. Magic is a metally draining art. Sex is physical pleasure.
Also, I'd say something else about Cadence, but not around you Zebra. I don't need the shipping aspect involved here.

You have a point, and if anyone could do it, it would be an Alicorn.

On the other hand, even the Gods in ancient Greek mythology had to reproduce the normal way. And, they did it with mortals as well.

Also, say whatever you want. I shan't ship anyone with her. She's already taken.

674Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Remember BlueBlood? He's the stallion that Rarity was all over in Best Night Ever. He's Celestia's NEPHEW. When questioned about it, Laura Faust said he was very distantly related. Could be the same with Cadence?

Also this new advertisement has been floating around - how many references to the actual Royal Wedding can you spot?

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 UzGAp

And a 35 second preview clip from Part One of The Royal Wedding.

675Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 am

Taiju

Taiju

I'd rather not watch any previews they release early. I wanna be surprised through the whole episode. I waited for Smile to debut in the actual episode instead of listening to it when it was leaked, and it was so worth the wait.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum