Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 40]

676Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:55 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Is rainbow dash meant to be this girl?

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Royal-wedding-girl

677Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Rare wrote:Remember BlueBlood? He's the stallion that Rarity was all over in Best Night Ever. He's Celestia's NEPHEW. When questioned about it, Laura Faust said he was very distantly related. Could be the same with Cadence?

Also this new advertisement has been floating around - how many references to the actual Royal Wedding can you spot?

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 UzGAp

And a 35 second preview clip from Part One of The Royal Wedding.

Also, interesting fact, 'Prince' Blueblood is actually more of a Duke.

Prince is just an honorary title given to him.

You know, it's not so wierd to assume Celestia and Luna could have had children at some point. I mean, Luna's only been gone for 1000 years. Who knows how long she was alive before then. And Celestia too.

678Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 am

Katls

Katls

While I have come up with an explanation of how Cadence came to be ready to be patched into my fan history, I have to wait for the fannale to come around before I can put it in offically. Who knows, after the fannale happens, I might have a story for you guys. I promise, I'll get one of these myths writen down soon enough. I mean, I have a story about Hearth's Warming Eve from the imortals'(alicorns if you can't make the connection) point of veiw and how Luna ended up simulateusly furthering the devide between the races and bringing them togather at the same time. Dew has already heard the story via chatbox.

679Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:Is rainbow dash meant to be this girl?

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Royal-wedding-girl

These are the hats they are based on, from William and Kates Royal Wedding;

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 1

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 2

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 3

680Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Man, those are some....

Uh....

Hats.

681Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

682Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Apples_on_the_table_by_docwario-d4u6v9b

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Falling_apart_by_veggie55-d4twmll

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Field_research_by_subjectnumber2394-d4trpf8

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Scoota_what__by_tehjadeh-d4txrbb

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Winter_mess_up_by_veggie55-d4tp3y6

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Bugged_bunny_by_braindps-d4tkgws

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 024-NewLand

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 026-AgesChart

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 027-PrecociousFoals

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 031-ImNotAnEgghead

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 034-Offensive

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 036-ALongTimeAgo

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 037-HiddenOrigins

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 038-Yeaaaaaah

683Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Good gods.

Although, Im not certain about the logic behind the age chart...

684Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Katls

Katls

Alright, if I see one more person sugest that Mrs. Cake was cheating on her husband, I swear, I will have hte nerd rage of the centry.
HAVE THESE PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF RECESSIVE GENES?!? THIS IS F***ING 6TH GRADE STUFF! RECESSIVE GENES ARE NOT A RECENT DISCOVERY! WHY IS IT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT RECECIVE GENES ARE?!?

685Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I believe it's a joke.

You know, like how all French people are cowardly frogs, or how all Southerners are inbred hicks?

686Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Katls

Katls

Rare, I demand that you show me where those comics are from.

687Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Katls

Katls

I was thinking about my old civil war fanfic, and I realized that there was a better way for Rainbow Dash to go then she origonally did. Pinkie had too many of the 6 to have her fun with(only one she didn't kill was Fluttershy).
Now, I'm thinking that insted of her dieing by Pinkie's hooves during the battle of Zecka Hills(one of the stops during the final march of Nightmare Moon and her army), she survies but is rendered unconcuse. When she wakes up, she's being carted off in a bodybag by several of the reviluionarys who keep refering to a "Miss" while she's being transported.
When she is finnally dumped out of the bag, she is tied to an operating table. No, this is not "Cupcakes," Twilight gets that honor. Fluttershy during the war is a battlefeild surgon and a double agent, killing Celestia's wounded troops on the table, blaming their deaths on lack of proper equipment and their ingerys(are you seeing where this is going?).
Fluttershy steps to the table, gives an explaination for her turning(finnally), and after a few hateful words are excanged, the operation begins.
Now, something I should clarify. While there are bloody deaths in this story, only one truly insane one is brought in detail regarding the mane 6. Twilght's death is mentioned and referenced to, including Pinkie's boasting. Rarity's death is not discribed, but her body is discribed as "mutalated." Applejack dies a warrior's death at the end of a sword point, but none of those have any detail attached to them. Now, regarding RD's death, that's where I finnally let loose with my specialty, horrific death.
For your sake, I will not go into detail, but if you thought Cupcakes was bad, this is a bit shorter, but I have a much worse death in plan for her and a side of Fluttershy that you will never forget, one that will actaully add a bit of supicsion regarding cannon Fluttershy after she explains herself.

688Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-as-if-waiting-for-the-new-season-wasnt-going-to-be-agonizing-enough-already

Im totally not crying, or anything right now, AT ALL.

689Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Heard about those. Seemed Awesome.
But I'd spoiler that thing. Y'know, In case people don't like the spoilers.
Anyway....
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bowen on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

690Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!

As if waiting for the new season wasn't going to be agonizing enough...

691Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Bowen

Bowen

Well, releasing in 4th quarter, apparently, so...
A few months.

692Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gods I hope this isn't a fake.

Pllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee, internet, do not fuck me on this.

693Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Bowen

Bowen

If it is.
Well.
I shall be upset.
But still. Season 3 IS coming, whether or not it is those episodes, it will be AWESOME.

694Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Taiju

Taiju

Spoiler:

695Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Bowen

Bowen

This can only be a very, very good thing.
I kinda love his voice.
I can't be the only one.

696Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Taiju

Taiju

And you're not the only one. My main question is if he would try and do a different voice from Discord or keep the same one.

697Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

This thing is not on Wikipedia....

Im worried...

698Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:54 am

Katls

Katls

I never go to Wikipeida. It's just too unreliable. If I wanted to, I could edit the page for Obma and change his birthplace to some contry in the Middle East. I could say that Elton John is currently on Mars. I can say whatever I want.
Yeah, I don't like it. Never, EVER use Wikipedia as a resource for a report. Don't. If I ran a class, I'd be tempted to fail anyone who uses Wikipedia as their resource for a report.

699Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 am

Taiju

Taiju

Katls is right. Don't use wikipedia (if you're actually trying to learn something).

700Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Now, you see, I don't understand that logic. Don't use wikipedia for the exact composition of the soil of Mars, no.

But to learn when the American war of Indepedance was? Yeah, go look that shit up on Wikipedia. If you changed Obama's birthplace to the Middle East, even if it made it past all the filters, do you know how long that would stay up on the website? About 10 seconds, if that.

A book is FAAAAAAAAR worse about this. If a book is wrong, someone can't just click a button and fix it. Do you know how many of my textbooks had mistakes in them? All of them. Every, single, one.

Wikipedia is pretty reliable if Im trying to find a list of MLP episodes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum