Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread

+14
AwesomeMedic
eren jaeger
Packie
Tacoline
Hollyღ
someguy3657
Jonny
Travelcube
Moltenfield
SQUIGGLES
D-Munny
Bowen
Top Hat Zebra
Katls
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Wikipedia is strictly monitored, if you try and edit a page without first signing up electing to change that page your edit is removed, for more controversial pages, like Obama's. I mean, sure, you could probably edit the 1909 San Fransisco High School Football Club page and rewrite it as a ponyfic, but it would get edited out eventually.

Wikipedia is just the middle-man, anyway. People should use Wikipedia's citations to find reliable sources.

702Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Exactly.

703Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

704Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I've downloaded bought legally all of season one, do I just watch it in order?
Pretty excite, guys.

I have to finish my run of Soul Eater so I'll probably get to it by the end of next week.

Last edited by Semicolon on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

705Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Why did you download them?

706Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Because I don't have time to watch them right now and I only have access to super good Internet connection, like, once a week.

707Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh, ok.

Yeah, I know the first episodes will be tough to get through, really. I remember how it was (The first time, I didn't get past the intro. I quit, during the intro. Hell, I STILL skip it everytime. I have not seen it, even once. Because, if I did, I know it would be stuck in my head, and that would be the most embarrassing thing to get cought humming ever) but just stick with it.

Season two is where it gets realllllly awesome.

708Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

we are doomed

709Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:07 am

Taiju

Taiju

Semicolon wrote:I've downloaded bought legally all of season one, do I just watch it in order?
Pretty excite, guys.

I have to finish my run of Soul Eater so I'll probably get to it by the end of next week.

Best. Anime. Ever.

710Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:48 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

YES
I KNOW RIGHT

Manga's pretty tight too.

711Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Katls

Katls

Hey people, I'm watching a self-made marthon of ponies and Doctor Who. For every 3 or so episdoes of ponies I'll be watching a Doctor Who episode to start catching up.
Pony episodes:
Dragonshy
Look Before you Sleep
Bridle Gossip
Swarm of the Centery
Owl's Well that Ends Well
Read it and Weep
Party of One
Secret of my Excess
Baby Cakes
Hearth's Warming Eve
Griffon the Brush-off
Feeling Pinkie Keen
The Cutie Mark Cronicals
The Stare Master
Luna Eclisped
Mare in the Moon
May the Best Pet Win!
Winter Wrap-Up
This is about 6 hours long. Counting the Doctor Who episodes, this will be another extimated 2 hours longer.
8 hours of my favoret shows... LET THE SHOW BEGIN!
EDIT: Come on ADHD, let me focus on this marthon!
EDIT2:
Here's the playlist.

712Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

713Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Katls

Katls

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total

714Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Just watched my second episode ever, it was pretty cool.

Is Laughter really an Element of Harmony? That's so weak; it's just a sound. Joy or something would have been better.

If Princess Celestia is only a princess does that mean there's a pony queen and a pony king?

Fluttershy was so cool. Rarity was also cool. Twilight was okay. I think they should get rid of all the other ponies.

715Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

But.... Applejack is so awesome!

As to the princess thing, I literally just got finished talking about this to other people. Let me go qoute myself...

"It's a traditonal thing. They're called princess because they've always been called princess.

Just like the Indian Princes, or the Morrocan Princes, or the many African nations that have a Prince as a leader, or the Prince of Wales, etc.

"Prince is a general term for a ruler, monarch or member of a monarch's or former monarch's family, and is a hereditary title in the nobility of some European states. The feminine equivalent is a princess"

From Wikipedia."

Last edited by Top Hat Zebra on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

716Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Applejack was okay. She would be a wildcard or something if I were to get bored of watching Twilight.

717Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

What about Pinkie Pie?

Oh, you'll come to love all of them eventually. You'll see...

718Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Pinkie Pie is too much of an attention-seeker.

OKAY
I GET IT
YOU ARE REALLY PINK AND YOU LIKE MAKING AWFUL JOKES AND LAUGHING A LOT
WHAT EVER JUST GO DO SOME FRIENDSHIP SHIT OFF THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN FOR THE REST OF THE EPISODE PLEASE

719Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, it's kind of like... Literally the reason she exists. That is her purpose in life.

720Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I like Pinkie, but I admit, she is best taken in small doses.
Too much and it gets kinda annoying.

721Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

OKAY
You guys can take Pinkie Pie McLamePants McPantylame and I'll take the good ponies

cool

722Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I actually agree with Bowen. Pinkie Pie episodes are some of my least favorites.

I don't have a favorite pony, though. THey're all so awesome that it's impossible to choose.

723Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

hint:
Spoiler:

724Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Nah, she bothers me sometimes with how shy she is.

JUST FUCK A NIGGA UP ALREADY, FLUTTERSHY!!!

725Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Made By Request - MLP FIM Thread Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I'm kinda with Semi on best Pony.
Twilight and Fluttershy.
But they're all fairly awesome.
Except Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Screw them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum