Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA

+16
Samiam
Taiju
AJ
Gorgro
Tacoline
Ziggles
Jonny
D-Munny
Tasha the Silly Panda
Katls
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
SQUIGGLES
Bowen
Hollyღ
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Samiam

Samiam

Derrick is the one guy i can count on to nominate me for official black status. Hats off to you my nigga'

Ziggles

Ziggles

Guys compliment harder, he's kinda thick when it comes to how awesome he is, for reals.

If I could change one thing about Derrick, I wouldn't, because who in their right mind would be okay with that? He's the dearest person to me. You readin' this, babe? I love you!
(I know we're disgustingly cute, I can only apologize. He's really adorable you guys, and from what he tells me, I'm not much better.)

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

I missed Ziggy's week, but I can just combine the two now because they're so cute, damn. You are both the coolest when you hang out on tinychat with us, Ziggy can really sing and Dewmann gave us all permission to say nigga. You both rock.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Bowen

Bowen

Derrick's a pretty damn swell dude. He's really caring of other folks of the forum and seems to always post supportive things when others have something go down, and gets along with everyone really well.
So thanks for being there for us all, man. You're awesome, mate.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Happy user week Gorgro! We don't get to talking much but I really appreciate your support and friendship when I seek it.

SQUIGGLES wrote:we are going to appreciate the shit out of you
Rub you sensually with Appreciation Lube
Cover you in Appreciation Juice and then lick it off you slowly
Tie you down with the Respect Rope and spank you gently with the Paddle Of Love

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Gorgro is one refined Gentleman Raptor. Nobody else can touch his style.

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA - Page 8 Gentleman_raptor_tshirt

[ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

Jubedy

Jubedy

Gorgro gets spellchecked to gorgeous on my phone. Thought it was worth mentioning.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Yeah that sounds about right. Dude's super gorgeous.

Dennis is an awesome mix of good-humored and sensible, which makes him a perfect administrator for our fair community. I'd let him devour me any day, and not even for vore reasons.

Hats off coderaptor.

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

there's a reason for that

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA - Page 8 Gh7k7Nl

the big D is like the juicy sponge of a watermelon
he holds the rest of us pithy seeds in his fluid

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA - Page 8 VqPAPBP

i have stirred a lot of shit in my short time here
and i will continue stirring shit until i die because SOMEONE has to do it
but gorgro has always been fair about punishing me
unlike the many many
many
many other forums i have been banned from

he likes metal
i like that
i think his favourite is aluminium

i have probably written a dozen love letters to him in the past year and a half
he never replied but i know the love is reciprocated
because i write fucking fantastic love letters
also one time i sent him a picture of me half naked

god damn i love truth or dare

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Happy Member week, Gorgro!

Everyone knows I like you (like like you), but I'll say it again. You're the best guy ever; you're so nice, sweet, funny, smart and the most handsome guy ever. You're also adorable and there's nothing you can do about it. And Dennis is totes a cool name, I don't know why you don't like it. You're perfect as you are, so you know never to change or I will end you. :3 All these other guys could say the same things about you, but I'll always win because I can appreciate you like this:
USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA - Page 8 Kisshe10
Look at my lips appreciating the heck out of your lips. I win here.

I love you <3

(PS: I'm totally not responsible for half of those dares sasha had to do.)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Happy member's week, Gorgro!

I hope all these nice things said about you will make you reconsider farming us for meat

Tacoline

Tacoline

gorgro!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FORUM
IF YOU DIDNT WE WOULDN'T BE HERE
SO THANKS

Taiju

Taiju

Tacoline wrote:gorgro!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FORUM
IF YOU DIDNT WE WOULDN'T BE HERE
SO THANKS
Yeah, pretty much this.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

HAI GORGRO!
HAVE A GOOD WEEK
DON'T EAT ME WHEN I COME OVER
WELL AT LEAST TRY
PLEASE
PLZ
I BEING YOU!!!

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Time to appreciate the raptor that runs this forum. Thanks for doing it. One of the greatest things in existence in my opinion.

Samiam

Samiam

All hail the raptor! My magic Java man, my hero!

Ziggles

Ziggles

Dennis is a very sweet fellow. He's whimsical and sort of mysterious IMO, because I don't recall any deep discussions I've had with him. That makes me a little sad, because I know for fact he's got insights that I don't about many a topic, and I would like to know him better.
I'm glad we have him here because I've never known him to make a poor decision where the administration is concerned. He's benevolent and unassuming and makes me feel welcome here.

I'm very happy for him and Tasha, and they are very cute together, by a factor that is at least 3x how cute they are separate(which, if you've seen his smile and her eyes, you know to be a truly gargantuan amount). I wish them both joy.

Thank you for all that you do Dennis. I give you as much appreciation as is mine to command.

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

My week is over, thank you everyone for being so nice, you guys are the best

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sorry for the late update, one second everyone

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Updated!

Samiam

Samiam

I love you Tasha! I hope your tiny chat stalker does not follow you here. I appreciate the encouragement you gave me to rejoin the conversation on the forum and were able to listen to me when applicable.

Keep wearing the hat!

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

HEY TASHA!
BYE TASHA!
WAIT FOR ME IN BELGIUM OK?
AND BRING WAFFLES

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

TASHA!

TASHATASHA!

TASHATASHATASHATASHATASHA!

Je bent een ongelooflijk gekke panda, en dat es de reden we houden van je :-D

Ook, je bent een slimme panda, met de puzzles.

Ook...ook? OOK OOK! Ik ben een aap! LOL!

....ja zo wat? IK WEET TOCH???? [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

@Samiam, thanks! My hat and I love you too.

@Stef; HI STEF! BYE STEF! I WILL! And it's awesome that you like Gorgro and myself so much that you'd come all the way over here, hope you can make it work!

@JT JT JT! When you speak Dutch you're a hyperactive little 5 year-old, but you're cool nonetheless, and thanks for the compliments!

Also, @Holly, I hope everyone knows to read what you write up in the first post of this thread about everyone, I loved reading it (and so did Bob, he won't let me live this down)!
Hollyღ wrote:My favorite thing about Tasha is her big beautiful and supple caring personality

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA - Page 8 Dress210
My personality thanks you and invites you to caress it gently.
Hollyღ wrote:is in love with Dennis (who should totally be pressured to post something sappy and romantic about her now)
*Pressure pressure pressure* You don't have to we're joking here hey
Hollyღ wrote:love you bby
Love you too bby ♥

D-Munny

D-Munny

Tasha is just adorbs and really easy to discuss stuff with! It's always a treat getting to chat with her, especially when she has some new and exciting item to show off on camera, whether it be a fashion accessory, a knick knack, or a Dennis!

Hats off my Belgian friend of black and white. (This technically makes us kinfolk.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum