Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

USER WEEK THREAD--THIS WEEK'S CELEBRATED USER: TASHA

+16
Samiam
Taiju
AJ
Gorgro
Tacoline
Ziggles
Jonny
D-Munny
Tasha the Silly Panda
Katls
Travelcube
JT_the_Ninja
someguy3657
SQUIGGLES
Bowen
Hollyღ
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Ziggles

Ziggles

Guys guys
Have you MET Bowen?
He is seriously the coolest dude. Ever. He always puts me in fits of giggles, and some of you probably realize "that isn't that hard to do Ziggy", but I mean always. The man is a fucking gem I tell you.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Bowen is always super chill and ready with a quip and a tidbit about how Australia can do terrible things to you. He's also really level-headed all the time (except when he's talking about those fucking boat people.)

Hats off Bowen.

Bowen

Bowen

Aww, thanks you guys. I feel all warm and appreciated. I miss Tinychatting with you all and will attempt to get back to it as soon as possible.

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Bowen is a fancy dude, he's always funny and somehow also super serious. He always makes eloquent posts with content and with proper punctuation and all that jazz, he doesn't play around, you guys. He's a nice, cool guy with interesting stuff to say.

I remember that time he ate a whole mandarin, skin and seeds included, in a single mouthful. I was awestruck.

Hats off to you, my man.

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

damn it guys

i already had my hat off

fuck this noise

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Bowen wrote:Aww, thanks you guys. I feel all warm and appreciated. I miss Tinychatting with you all and will attempt to get back to it as soon as possible.
Aww naw Bowie! He knocked over a glass, it was probably full of liquid!

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Jarrod
Fuckin Jarrod, man

Tacoline

Tacoline

YAY BOWEN
everyone else has already said it: your a pretty cool dude and don't afraid of anything

Taiju

Taiju

What the robit said.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Jarrod needs to join the forum
Damn it Bowie we've been over this

Hey happy member week Charles! Truce for the week, friend? Mwahaha

someguy3657

someguy3657

WHAT

IT'S MY WEEK ALREADY

WELL SHIT

I FORGOT TO SAY COOL STUFF ON THE OTHER WEEKS

SO, UH

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE GOOD

AND RARE IS A BUTT

BUT I WILL ACCEPT THE TRUCE

FOR NOW

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Charles Charles, he's the man! If he can't do it, ain't nobody can! Your hometown is pretty cool, from the one time I visited it (although for some reason all the signs were in French).

Hey, I have an idea! Let's play the Name Game! [ ]

http://www.jttheninja.com

Bowen

Bowen

Hollyღ wrote:Jarrod needs to join the forum
Damn it Bowie we've been over this

Hey happy member week Charles! Truce for the week, friend? Mwahaha
Somehow I suspect Jarrod would not fit in as well as you think he would.
I imagine he'd be something like schizophrenic Zebra, except he'd make Zebra look like a master of subtlety.

EDIT: I'm not saying Zebra's a bad dude, but if you magnified to the extent that Jarrod does he'd be creepy as balls.

Anyway, Charles, your a pretty swell dude, resisting all those cats and bees and things. You must be a pretty good leader if you can lead a tiny guerrilla force against an entire empire of bees/cats and succeed.

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

HEY CHARLES, WANNA HAVE BABIES WITH YOUNG BABY ANTS? IF YES COME SEE ME.

Taiju

Taiju

Obligatory Celebration Comment.

Just Kidding! You go, You crazy Canadian!

Samiam

Samiam

Hey Charlie!

I appreciate you being a rather large French Canadian man! You my bud!

Ziggles

Ziggles

Charles, your photos from Holly's wedding made me laugh. You are a funny dude. It seems to me like your RP was goodtimes too, especially for fans of superpowered brawls (who isn't).

I don't really understand your relationship with Holly. It seems like you badmouth her a lot, but I assume that's just in good fun, because I know you wouldn't hate on her for no reason. You're a good dude, Charles. I'm glad you're around.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Charles we've been heterosexual life partners defending the planet for over two years now, and I'd like to say that it's been super chill. You've got a good heart and always look to entertain.

Hats off friend.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Derrick how many hats do you have to off? I feel like you have way to many hats

D-Munny

D-Munny

I have to off a hat for everyone's member week Holly. That's just how it is, alright? To not off a hat for someone's special week would be the most grave of insults. Is that what you want? Do you want me to sully someone's week that is dedicated to them?

No? Then leave me to my hat offing, please and thank you, lest I not off one when your time comes.

Except I'd never do that. Because I'm a good person.

Which means the question is,

are you?

someguy3657

someguy3657

Dewmann is officially Team Fortress 2

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

HAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! GIVE ME HAAAAATS!

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

I haven't said anything to Chuckleberry yet, hope you're enjoying your member week!
I don't know you all that well, but you sound like a fun guy, and also a butt.
xxx

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

He is the absolutely biggest butt

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Charles, I've never though you were a butt. Happy member week!

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum