Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW RPG: The SQUIRTLES THE F^&*%e^% SQUIRTLES!

+7
Hollyღ
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Tacoline
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

someguy3657

someguy3657

''I can drive the tank'' said someguy, while looking inside said vehicule. ''It's just like one on earth...'' Everyone looked at him, wondering how a man could learn to ride a war machine at such a young age. Like he could read their minds, someguy responded ''What? You think the Army was always on my side? After the many peoples I had to kill in my past?''

Before anyone else could say anything, the screaming figure came to them.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(When did this start?)

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((last week...get involved!)) []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

((Wait, where did my tank come from?? Oh well, whatever. I TOTALLY CARRY TANKS WITH ME NOW.))

"Holy Lucario, who thought rounding up a ninja, a mouse, some guy, and a blue dog would be so hard?" Jonny pounded more buttons and various screens changed to reflect the insides of rooms and barracks. "Team 37, go out and retrieve the first squad but be careful. Everyone else, secure respirators.

I'm bringing the Koffing Squad out", he announced to various groans of dismay.

For the first time in a while, Esbby decided to engage actively in the proceedings. Without saying anything, he jumped onto the edge of the tank and happily started dangling his legs off the side, laughing.
He wasn't really aware of any battling as such; everything around him seemed like a giant playground, just with better special effects than he'd experienced.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Oh thank God. Thank..." Dewmann paused to take several deep breaths. "I woke up in an outpost very far from here, and I was running out of air in this suit. Afraid I'd have to die alone. You guys wouldn't happen to know where I can find some air would...?" He paused before, noticing who exactly the figures were, before running to embrace the closest one. "I never thought I'd see any of you guys again! What the hell happened?"

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JT shook Dewmann off his leg. "We appear to be on Mars for the moment, and I would presume that the creatures who attacked us are part of the why. That answers Who, Where, When, and Why, respectively. As for What, and How, we have yet to discover." []

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

"Guys! The tank appears to have some sort of life support system. You need oxygen, get inside and lets go, I guess." Tuomey said, looking up over the side of the tank. "Where are we headed, though?"

Jonny

Jonny

"Ahem. You DO realise this tank has a remote control scheme, don't you?"

A small screen turned on, and a blue face with a rockin' hat and a monocle peered out.

"Greetings. I am Dr Dino McSilverblast, but I am known as Jonny to my friends. Well, at least people who I haven't made my enemies yet.

"Now, I don't know why you have appeared on Mars but I have a proposition for you. Unfortunately you were too busy attacking my employees to listen. I came to Mars because I detected strange radio signals coming from beneath the planet's surface. Normally I would have sent a team of my own to investigate but since you came along I feel you will be better equipped to deal with whatever awaits down there.

"If you go down and scope things out for me I shall provide you with transport to wherever you wish. If not I daresay you shall be forced to eke out an existence on this rock and I am a particularly grouchy neighbour. Choose wisely: my Koffing Squad have you surrounded and if you attack them they will emit a noxious gas that may or may not poison you. It does, however, stink to high heaven. Make of that what you will".

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JT had dealt with stinky situations in the past; he was none too trusting of this Dr. Dino McSilverblast, even if his other name was vaguely familiar. "Mars is a dead planet, or was, until we were transported here. You expect us to believe your story, when you send your henchmen against us and threaten us with asphyxiation?" []

Katls

Katls

Meanwhile, far out in the Mars wastelands, the sqirtle had landed after being lunched by JT.
"Why does this s*** always happen to us squirtles?" he griped.
He looked up to the sky to try and figure out where he was. he saw a black shape that was steadily getting larger.
The squitle gasped and dove to the ground as the bird-like monster's talons narrowly missed him.
The creature gave a growl of annoyance as it ascended. It did a split-s, dived again and caught the squitle.
It was tempted to feed on the squirtle, but then thought, "Give to Master, then Master feed Arrow."

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((....*Mars. It's not possessive. How do you put an apostrophe in Mars?)) []

someguy3657

someguy3657

(Hey, don't let this RPG die, m'kay?)

Someguy went up to the little screen and spoke up:

"JT's right, you expect us to help you after you tried to attack us with soldiers and stuff? Fat chance. Your troops should've told us about that mining work you wanted us to do instead of telling us to come with them without any hesitation, or they'll use force. Besides, I think it's all just a big trick just to take us in with our guard down. Oh, and we have a wizard that can hopefully cure poisoning, so we ain't scrared of your other team..."

(Also, Jonny, I kinda want you to be a bad guy, because fighting you would be awesome)

Jonny

Jonny

((Oh, don't worry. I plan to honour my Conqueror of Worlds title))

The large creature merely shrugged. "Suit yourself. Rather than Koffing...ing you to death I'll simply see how long you can survive on the Martian surface. If you change your mind I can be found at coordinates B1A57SO153. Oh, and dont try to mount an assault. Nothing short of a giant robot made of Lego could break in.

On an unrelated note, did you know that a meteor is going to collide with the planet in about three days? Enough to cause earthquake and dust storms that could clog your breathing equipment? You could survive: you seem a hardy bunch. But then again you might not. See you later".

Grinning malevolently, the evil doctor terminated the video link.

A Sinister Speaker

((I'm probably not gonna participate in this one, as I'm unable to keep up...if it slows down enough I might join but until then feel to RP my char...Will keep updated))

Esbby was still somewhat unaware of the situation. Mars; a giant red playground to him.
He walked beside JT's long legs, happily humming to himself and pointing out things which interested him, such as collections of tumbleweed, or the occasional martian.
He laughed as he skipped along with the group.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((Essby, we're in a tank. Just an fyi))

JT folded his arms as he leaned back in the tank seat. "I think we should treat this Jonny as an unreliable witness. Assume false without absolute proof." He looked at the Martian terrain rolling by: the sandstorm was by now far in front of them and not an immediate danger. However, they still had no idea why they were there and where, if anywhere, they could go for safety. "I do not fear death, but I worry for you others. If Jonny has a base on this planet, so could others. Still, I did not think the Red Planet to have bases of any kind, other than..." He paused. "That I have heard nothing of this disturbs me. We must find shelter soon. As to replenishing your air supply as needed, I think our wizard can help with that." He looked up at the sky; Phobos was now overhead, the lesser of two captured asteroids that served as moons. Earth was not below the horizon for the moment, or he would have fixed his gaze upon it. He knew he would have to return there soon. []

Packie

Packie

Suddenly, a burst of static came trough the radio, after which an unfamiliar voice spoke: "Hello, anybody still here, I just picked up conversation on this frequency, is there somebody?"

(PS. I'm joining this RPG, but I won't be on very often, as a matter of fact I'm going to sleep now. as for the problem with the plot I created, just blame it on bad electronics)

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someguy picked up the radio. ''Yes, we're here, but who are you?''

Silence for a while. The signal must be weak. Someguy turns to the others and says:

''I'll try to get in touch with whoever that was, but in the meantime, I might have an idea about that meteor that Jonny fellow told us about.''

He looks around the tank, making sure there was no way that the conversation could be overheard. He closed the radio, mae sure the communication screen was offline and that no cameras or anything was in the tank. Positive they were finally alone, he said:

''I'm not asking you guys to follow my plan, but it seems like the best one for the moment. Now Jonny said that the meteor was coming in 3 days, but he seemed OK with it. That means that wherever he is, he's protected. He also told us that this tank has an auto pilot that can bring us directly to his base. So here's what I'm thinking: we turn the auto pilot on, drive to Jonny's base, but we stop just before arriving. We then find a way to sneak in, and lay low until the meteor passes. In fact, we might even be able to sneak a ship and get off this planet. What do you guys think?''

((Ah. Well I'll rest in your tank then.))

SB surrounded by the metal monolith heard, but had trouble understanding the voices around him. His ears were overwhelmed by the chatter (but the tank was surprisingly quiet).
Just then, he yawned quite loudly. He'd done a fair bit of walking and had grown tired by pointing out various landmarks. He looked around the tank and started waving his tail once he saw a coat rack (on which there were 3 coats).
He padded over to them and decided to take them all off the rack. They were quite heavy to him, but he managed to drop them over beside the rack and fabricate a makeshift leather nest.
He smiled and jumped in the centre before dropping off to sleep.

Jonny

Jonny

Jonny was eating dinner in his lair. It was a large bowl of spaghetti, though it was a vegetarian version since that is what Blastoises eat, alright!?

Ahem.

"What do you think the group will do?" asked a Wartortle waiter standing by. He handed Jonny a paper napkin the size of a tablecloth to wipe his mouth.
Jonny nodded his thanks and pondered the question. "Hard to say. I wasn't lying about the meteor: it is coming but it won't cause any real damage to our base. I daresay the team will try and reach this place, then find a way in. Whatever they do, it's bound to be interesting".

Tacoline

Tacoline

the stars that were close seemed to whiz by while the ones further off never seemed to move. there were planets too, but most of them were dark, or gassy. it was strange that the taco bots sensors were still somehow able to pick up the contents of the gasses to tell her that they stunk... and that there was low to zero % O2 in the atmosphere.
despite the loneliness it was a nice ride... fast, and the tail of the meteorite was pretty in the almost complete darkness.
more recently the taco bot was beginning to see light, she was in another solar system. this one looked familiar, but with all the other ones she had been by it was hard to kno for sure.
it made her think back to how this all happened.
how long ago was it? it seemed like forever. and her memory logs kept glaring at her in bold red letters
FILE CORRUPTED

it was saddening.

sometimes... rarely... there were flashes, maybe they were memories. very very long ago there was a cat... or was it a bee? or maybe it was A NINJA.... or maybe not. it was hard to say.
strangely enough there was one thing that was uncorrupted now that she was thinking about it. it flashed in green lights
HOMING BACON... I MEAN BEACON ACTIVE!

it went to the lower portion of her viewing screen but continued to flash brightly. it compelled her to return to the lower levels of the meteor. as she went she thought to herself, that some dude had gone through alot of trouble of making a sciency looking house in a meteor.
monitors hovered over keyboards displaying designs and notices that her current configuration couldn't process... or they were boring so she hadn't read them.
but one of the larger monitors had a small green light blinking stating:
Ready for Input...
she walked up to the controls and punched a few keys that she was compelled to press. the taco bot yawned in boredom as her mechanical arms continued to type without her paying attention. when they stopped the screen flashed again:
engines online...
returning to beacon
the word beacon made her giggle: "hehe bacon"
a countdown timer appeared on screen:
Estimated Time Of Arrival
71 hours 28 Minutes 59 Seconds
and it counted down from there

D-Munny

D-Munny

"If you could get me some more oxygen than this, that'd be dandy." Dewmann said, climbing into the back of the tanking after seeing an airtank, which would last him about three more days. He connected it to his suit, and fell asleep with it beside him, exhausted after not getting enough while out on the sands alone.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((waiting for 2me before I post, since it's his turn and I was just talking to him)) []

someguy3657

someguy3657

"So we all agree with my plan?" someguy said, still turning to the others. The team agreed, there wasn't anything else to do anyways. Someguy flipped a switch and the screen lit up, with the words:

"Downloading...Download complete.
Destination: Home Base (Jonny's evil lair o' doom)
Auto Pilot activated.
Estimated travel time: 70 hours 38 Minutes 14 Seconds"

He then sat back, turned on the radio and tried to contact whoever it was that was speaking earlier, but no answer came. He left the radio on, and noticed a cooler with a small pile of books (what a nice comfy tank this is!), so he grabbed a cold root beer, opened a random action/suspense book and started reading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum