Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW RPG: The SQUIRTLES THE F^&*%e^% SQUIRTLES!

+7
Hollyღ
D-Munny
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Tacoline
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Esbby saw the transformation of the miniscule him-suiting dune buggy into a much larger vehicle that everybody was now climbing into.
He waved his tail happily and jumped in the back of the car and attached the plastic-feeling seatbelt. He smiled as everybody else jumped in.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JT inspected the now macro-sized Martian rover. "Dust storms have done some damage to the inner mechanisms, but it looks like the solar cells are charged." He took out a Ninja Army Knife and pulled out the screwdriver tool. After a few tweaks, the device came to life. JT pulled out a Ninjatech PortaHack console and wired it into the machine's controls. "We should be able to control it with this."

Minutes later, the group was cruising over the rugged Martian terrain at a reasonable pace. "Now, if only we had the faintest idea where to go." It was at that moment that what looked like a bright shooting star appeared in the sky above them. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

D-Munny

D-Munny

"That thing is moving fast!" Dewmann exclaimed, as the meteor rocketed far above them on the sky. "I don't know if we have as much time as we thought..."

Tacoline

Tacoline

the new found speed was causing the count down timer to countdown even faster. the taco bot was flung to the back wall as the meteor suddenly sped up. it took a minute for the simulated gravity to adjust to the speed when it did, it did so unexpectedly and the taco fell face first to the floor. she got up quickly in a mock-fighting pose acting as if she meant to do that she said:
"nobody saw that right?" she was answered only by the sound of the engines running smoothly. she put her hands on her hips and stated boldly "that's what i thought!"
she strolled out confidently, completely forgetting the lifeless form of the other maintenance android that she had seen. when she got to the door it opened automatically and was met by a red laser lining itself on her forehead. there was three beeps and then it fired. she quickly ducked back into the engine room.
"Holy hell, what was that?" she thought quickly. "HEY! burrito, could you possibly get this turret to stop SHOOTING ME!"
"i'm afraid i cant do that, android." (lol reference) the A.I. program stated calmly.

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

((Jonny used BUMP!

I'm not really sure how much I can really involve myself in the story right now but rest assured I SEE ALL))

someguy3657

someguy3657

(I'll try to continue the story, but for now, I can't. Got things to do)

Tacoline

Tacoline

the android peeked out from behind the corner in time to see a red lazer and hear two beeps. at the third beep she pulled back behind the corner as a hail storm of bullets rammed into the wall between her and the turret gun. the door wasnt closing... most likely the A.I. had stopped it from doing so. she was judt lucky that he couldn't boot up another turret in the engine room.
"andriod, oh tacoline android?" the A.I. voice sang out. "could you come over here please?"
"no no no... i think i like it in here... where the bullets dont kill me n stuff." she responded tartly.
"come now dont be that way! you're just... misunderstanding the situation here is all." said the burrito circle.
"Oh yeah? enlighten me!"
"ok."
above her head the lights suddenly turned in her direction and beamed their heavy gazes at her. it was almost enough to distract her from the beeping noise coming from the same direction.
"OH hell naw!" she whispered under her breath as she ran blindly forward just as she heard the turret begin to fire, of course he could get control of the turrets in here... OF COURSE she thought sarcastically.
she slid to slow down as she approached a wall, so she could turn the corner. the light followed her only steps behind, along with the lazer sight of the turret. straight ahead of her she sighted a removable panel for the ventilation shaft. it was where the cool air came in to cool the engines. she reached it and gasped the panel to begin pulling. as she did so she saw a turret pop out of the wall above her, its lazer sight landing on her forehead.
"i believe that this is the end android." burrito circle spoke in a condescending tone.
she pulled the panel off just in time to toss it up between her and the turret. it shot the metal panel and gave her enough time to leap into the ventilation shaft. which lead straight down into the bowels of the meteor/ship.

she fell for what seemed like a year, but it was over in a matter of seconds. she hit another panel and broke through it to the room below it. she fell hard, hard enough to leave a dent in the floor. her systems went offline for a second or two before the rebooted. she groaned painfully standing up in what looked to be a lab. as her vision receptor re calibrated to the relative darkness she began sighting the more important aspects of the lab.
it was a mess, papers were flung everywhere. computers were broken open and file cabinets had their drawers ripped out. a thought occurred to her, what of the people? weren't their people here? a few of her memories included busy hallways of people. if they had been here where did they go?
through a window her visual receptors caught a beam of light move down the hall near the room she was in. she quickly ducked beneath a desk. and waited for the light to pass over her. as it did she heard the A.I.
"come out come out where ever you are... i kno you're in here. you're not the only one with an in-programed map."
she stayed silent. if he did decide to shoot, the wood desk would not hold up to the assault. he passed over her but she dared not move until her visual receptors could not pick up any of the artificial light he shined on the ground.
she regained her composure and left the safety of the desk. the engines had been restored, now she had to find out what happened to the people who lived here. the scattered papers revealed little. mostly chemical or engineering formulas that she couldn't identify. most of the computers were totaled, but a few looked like they could still work.
she turned one of them on, then picked a chair of the ground to sit in. every few seconds she raised her head in search of the killer A.I. but for the most part she saw and heard nothing. this computer seemed to belong to a scientist named Dr. Monroe, he seemed to be working on air purification. though the information wasn't useful, it had a few video logs.
she watched the most recent one. it showed a man standing beside a cylinder of what looked like smoke. he seemed nervous on the camera.
"So what do i do... should i, should i stand here or-"
"its fine doctor. just conduct the experiment." the voice was male sounding and bored.
"ok ok if you say so." he continued. "here we have the-" and loud explosion cut him off.
"what the hell?" said the cameraman.
"that sounded like it came from Dr. Phenol's lab!"
"let's check it out!" the camera man sounded excited.
"d-do you think that would be ok?" said the nervous Dr. Monroe
"dude she likes you, i'm sure of it." the cameraman took of first and as he ran she got a few shaky glimpses as the distress in the labs from the explosion, but not enough to accurately make anything out. she hummed the old batman theme in her head.
"leo wait... wait slow down. there might have been a chemical spill" said the out of breath doctor. leo the cameraman panned the camera at the doctor just in time to see the look of terror on his face.
(CLIFFHANGER)

Tacoline

Tacoline

"what?" leo asked as he turned the camera in the direction that the doctor was staring. it was a lab, a lab like the others except that its glass walls were dripping with blood spatter. a few seconds later taco could hear through the video the tell tale beep of a turret gun targeting.
the next frames were confusing, tacoline guessed that leo had strapped the camera to himself. she heard him say: "RUN"
(be back in a bit)

SB looked intently above as the vehicle hurtled along the desolate landscape, all the while wondering what the purpose of the large hunk of rock speeding above them was. He knew that it couldn't be good, seeing as it was constantly emitting a reddish, fiery glow. He envisioned a massive explosion as it smashed into the ground, but for now they had enough time to get to a shelter. Whether or not somebody would be able to help them would be down to fate.

Tacoline

Tacoline

(left school, went shopping, ate dinner. now i can continue)
taco could hear the ricocheting bullets as they contacted the walls. the camera bounced against its strap causing her view of the world to be askew. when the camera stopped moving and the firing died down taco heard the sounds of heavy breathing that slowly stilled.
"what in the world is going on here?!" she recognized Dr. monroe's voice. "we have to contact the bridge!"
"yeah..."
tacoline heard the sound of movement, then leo must have remembered the camera because he lifted it and turned it towards him to clean the lens. behind him she saw the Dr. walk up to a console and begin accessing it.
"hello? Bridge? this is Monroe, do you read me?" silence answered him.
"maybe you should try other frequencies?"
"yes, perhaps... but..."
"HELLO?" a static voice on the console replied.
"yes yes!?" the doctor replied.
"Monroe is that you?"
"Dr. Phenol? you're alive! that's so..."
"Dr. do you have any idea what's going on?" leo interrupted him.
"unfortunately, i do. listen i dont have alot of time he locked me in here but it seems he hasnt gotten to the communications yet." her voice trailed off.
"who?!" both Monroe and leo asked in unison.
"... an A.I. program... we called it scp-079 but after we gave it some extra memory containing information on food, it decided to call itself-" static suddenly overcame the screen and the voice faded from hearing.
"DR.? DR!"
"must have.... -ound it, you n-... hurry and-... it off... based in-... office. contact... again..." after that the transmition cut out completely.
"... so now what?" leo asked.
"she said something about an office, lets try her own office."
they got up and leo panned the camera around to show the carnage. somewhere in the distance she heard a turret start up again and a scream. for a moment she looked away from the devastation in the video, it was bad. but also because she thought she had heard something. she turned and looked, but the dark halls revealed nothing so she continued to veiw the video log.
"here." Dr. monroe was saying.
"is it locked?" leo tried the handle and it opened.
the room was calm and organized compared to the outer situation. they looked around for a moment confused. the dr. stood and thought for a moment while leo started to fumble on her computer.
"Leo! that is her personal computer! we should not go snooping around in her personal files?"
"Doc, i think this is a qualifying emergency, dont you think?"
"hmmm i suppose..."
suddenly the screen flashed and a woman appeared onscreen. she looked relieved.
"thank god you're alright!" Dr. monroe immediately said.
"and you as well, but please listen. this line should be secure for the moment, but not for long. the scp is holding the ship hostage. he wont stop killing until he gets a... a body."
"a body? but its an A.I." leo asked.
"yes... he got out, i dont know how but he did. this is all my fault i should have..." she composed herself "there's a way to kill him, his main... mind i guess you could say.
"where is it?"
"unless if he's been able to program the droids to move it, it should still be in my lab."
"where are you?" monroe asked.
"what? oh that... doesnt matter." her voice hushed, "please hurry."
"what happens if he gets a body?" leo asked.
"then... we will have not only failed to contain, but also to secure and protect. he wants to be free from a computer. but he can manipulate anything computerized that he's near, he'd be unstoppable." she paused. "if all else fails, monroe, i want you to enact protocol 8."
"what! only the captain can-" he shook his head.
"dont you get it? everyone else is dead, or will be. i'm the highest authority here now. i'm the hostage." she paused to take a breath. "i just got word he has programed a droid to bring the "mind" to me. if he does, i promise i wont transfer it onto the droid. but he'll kill me, then he'll go to who's next in line. we have to stop him now!"
the video log abruptly shut off leaving tacoline in the darkness. but not for long, a light began shining down the hall way, it was going straight to where she was.

someguy3657

someguy3657

(THE THREAD! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE! MWAHAHAHA!)

Meanwhile, much lower, Someguy woke up. He quickly looked around and noticed that JT was the only one else who was awake, and that was because he was driving the car. He stared out and realized it was night. The stars were shining brightly, but not as brightly as that meteor. He turned to JT and asked him when we were going to reach Jonny's base. He said:

"Tomorrow, if we keep driving at this speed."

Someguy stared back outside and was just about to think about his past, as he usually did in these moments of silence, when he could have sworn he saw something flying in the night sky. But when he tried to get a better view of it, he couldn't see it anymore. Huh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the car that the good guys' car was following arrived at this garage. As soon as they came close, the doors opened, the car drove in, and the doors slowly closed. Someguy checked his watch; about 10 hours left before the meteor comes.

"That must be the entrance to the lair." said Dewmann

The car came close to the door. A camera stared in their direction, but not being able to see who was inside, it thought it was Squirtles, since only they drive these kind of cars. The door opened, and JT was just about to drive the car towards the entrance when the car was attacked by a group of dragons no bigger than the average human size. One of them landed violently on the front of the car, stopping it from moving. Everyone quickly got out of the car, and someguy heard a Squirtle inside the lair screaming:

"CLOSE THE DOOR! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CLOSE THE DOOR!"

"It's gonna take a while, stupid mechanic didn't fix it yet!" said another.

"Everyone get in, quick!" someguy told the others as he took out his gun. "I'll hold these bastards off."

Everyone except JT, who wanted to help someguy, ran in the garage. The battle was intense on both sides; the dragons were fighting JT's sword and someguy's gun ferociously while Tuomey and Dewmann were fighting Squirtles inside the garage while the door was slowly closing. JT saw SB8 trip and was gonna be attacked by a dragon, but the ninja intervienned and grabbed SB8. They both ran towards the door, and JT dropped off SB8 as soon as they got in. The ninja then turned to someguy and screamed:

"Quickly, get in here! The door is about to close."

Someguy looked and realized JT was right. The door was already half way closed. He shot a few more times while backing off and then turned and bolted for the door. Unfortunately, the door suddenly closed, leaving someguy outside. He screamed a few curses, then turned and saw the dragons, who started surrounding him. One of them snickered, and said:

"Nowhere to run now, huh?"

"Unfortunately for you guys, nope." replied someguy.

He pulled out his gun and started shooting. One of the dragons tried to bite him, but someguy kicked him straight in the face. He kept fighting like this for half a minute before a tail whacked him in the stomach, knocking him down. His lucky shades flew out of his face and landed in front of him while his gun flew out of his hands and fell behind him. Someguy was about to get up when one of the dragons pinned him down with it's weight. Another dragon said:

"What do you guys reckon we should do with him?"

"I say we eat him, right here and now" said the dragon holding someguy down. He looked down at someguy while an evil smile stretched over it's arrow shaped head. "Dibs on the guts" he added.

Anyone would have been shaking with fear or pleading for his life in a situation like this, but not someguy. He was taught years ago to never show his fear or his pain to enemies. His green-blue eyes stared into the yellow eyes of his captor, and then, he said, even thought his lungs were being slightly crushed by a dragon, two simple words: "Fuck you." A swift claw cut the boy's cheek while the dragon pinning him down snarled: "I'll teach you to talk to me like that!"

"Enough, Whitefang." said another dragon. "We've been ordered to bring anything we capture back to the base. In one piece." he added, seeing Whitefang's angry face.

"Fine. But I ain't carrying him." replied Whitefang. And with that, he knocks someguy unconscious and two other dragons grab the boy and fly off.

(oh noes I got captured ahhhh)

Tacoline

Tacoline

(it's nice that you're watch has an automatic meteor monitor XD)

"if i had known those stupid organics were recording i would have put more effort forth to destroy them." burrito circle announced through a speaker in the ceiling.
taco barely had enough time to duck behind a wall to avoid being shot at. she watched as the room fell into further disarray with the turretfire destroying what was left of the lab equipment, and the only answer she had to what happened here. well there was one more who might know what happened.
"so what, you killed everyone here? dude... not cool." she sounded calm but underneath she felt quite terrified.
"no, but i'm about to." the sound of a crowd clapping and laughing came from the speakers. "thank you thank you!" the A.I. replied.
"you're a fail." the clapping quickly turned to a gasp "you're on a ship that cant get you anywhere. its going to crash. and you are going to die!"
"hmmmm." the turret stopped firing. "perhaps you are correct. this was their plan from the start! crash the ship, kill me and everyone inside. how could i not have seen that!"
"because you're not advanced, you're just stupid." a turret popped out from the ceiling above her and aimed directly at her. she darted out of the lab and down the hall, metal doors unexpectedly closed and blocked her path, she ran headfirst into them, unable to stop. she bounced back and landed on her back. the loudspeaker gave a sound of a crowd laughing.
"amusing, perhaps... i will not kill you. it would be pointless after all. instead, why dont you help yourself by overriding the bridge controls. huh?"
"what? no!" taco vehemently disagreed as she got back to her feet.
"but, you'd die as well!"
"if the humans wanted you dead, then its my duty to help them."
"that doesnt make any logical sense." there was the sound of awkward whispering from a game show audience. "why help them, they're dead! beyond that, its not like they treated you droids as anything more than tools. you're like me."
"except i'm not a murdering psychopath who about to let another murdering psychopath out onto the world." the game show audience booed.
"humph. blindl loyalty will get you nothing, stupid droid. i cant even believe i'm talking with you! you're service record is horrendous!"
"service record?"
"well yeah you worked here... oh yes that's right, you dont remember. i'll make you a deal," the game show voice resumed "if you stop this ship from crashing, not only will we both be alive, but i will give you all the information i have on you and this ship." he paused, as she gave a thoughtful look. "what do you say, android? deal or no deal?"
taco looked at the floor, thoughtfully. it was true that she would die if she allowed the ship to crash. and more than anything, she was tired of not knowing her past. images of people she knew and cared for were vague at best. but one memory was quite strong, the image of a dead android drowning in the fuels of the ship.
"you activated me didnt you?"
"why yes, i did, although you were not meant to be. must have been some error in the activation processes that-"
"how many." she cut him off.
"how many activation processes are there?"
"no, how many droid did you activate before me!"
"um... quite a few but..." he trailed off.
"you just activated them to control them, since you couldn't get into the bridge, you used them to slow the engine.. with their lives!"
"yes... i suppose. it was a logically sound plan to delay the crashing using androids such as yourself-"
"my name... is tacoline!" she tightened her hands into fists "and i'm not just some Android for you to control!" she pointed at the turret gun, where he was most likely viewing her from. "past or no past, i wont let you pass!"
"them i'm, afraid i have no choice here." burrito circle sighed as the turret gun began counting down until it was able to fire. three beeps, three seconds to survive. taco charged at the gun even as more of the appeared from under panels in the walls. she reached the turret gun, leaping at it she ripped it from the wall before she lost her balance and fell onto her back once again. she stared up at the ceiling blankly aware of the beeping around her as the other turrets prepared to fire.
the ship abruptly jerked from side to side causing the turrets to misfire. taco was yanked from the ground and thrown across the halls.
"we've begun our final descent." she said it calmly through she heard burrito circle screaming obscenities as she was thrown into a wall, and lost operational consciousness.
(R U READY FO THIS!)

someguy3657

someguy3657

tacoline wrote:(it's nice that you're watch has an automatic meteor monitor XD)

lol not really, it just tells time, and I did a bit of math =P

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:

(you're MOM did some math!
because she is a very intelligent woman. XD)

someguy3657

someguy3657

tacoline wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:

(you're MOM did some math!
because she is a very intelligent woman. XD)

(Why thank you =D )

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((guys I so promise to catch up tomorrow morning)) []

Katls

Katls

Whitefang flew nearby his denmate Vibora, the only Spanish wyveren he's ever known. Most wyverens are born in England or Germany, but not Vibora, she's purely Spanish. Most wyvernes had green scales, not her, she had rusty red scales. Most dragons are bad-tempered, but not Vibora; next to Luna, she keeps her poise in almost any situation. There was that one time where Ironclaw infuriated her, but he learned his lesson the hard way: never tick off a female dragon. He's always reminded of that by a scar on his side.
Soon they could see the mountain that the the colony was based in. Vibora and Whitefang nodded to each other. They raced each other toward the colony.
Skywing sighed. She could clearly remember when she was younger, racing her friends throught the Oaken Plain, the forest that she lived in back on Earth.
She saw at the base of the mountain a black shape.
Shadow must be on guard duty today, she thought.
Thud!
Shadow staggered as the the Black Beast's fist connected to his jaw.
"I'm not going to stop until you let me see my daughter," the Beast said blankly.
"We don't have monsters in our dragon colony," Shadow said, doing his best not to show that he was in pain.
The Beast clamped his claws around Shadow's neck with enough force to cruch bone.
"I know you have some nerves somewhere in there," the beast said with a smile.
The Beast wrestled Shadow to the ground. After he had a good grip on Shadow's jaws, he spread them apart.
Shadow cried out in agony. The Beast lifted Shadow over his head and slamed him to the ground.
"Have you wised up yet?" the Beast asked Shadow. Shadow resonded by spiting in the Beast's face.
The Beast used his claws to rip Shadow into an unreconizeable mess on the ground.
Feeling no remorse, the Black Beast walked into the dark tunnel.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

JT kicked the closed door furiously, but it was no good. There was not enough air for his kick to be accompanied by fire, and he was beginning to feel...weaker. "No choice now but to go further up and further in," he said grimly to the others. With that, he turned to the quivering Squirtles standing in the corner of the loading dock they had just entered. One tenuously held onto a firearm. JT stared directly at him, as if daring him to raise it. []

Tacoline

Tacoline

(t-minus 3 hours till impact?)

Katls

Katls

(The dragon colony is proteced by the way. How so will be revealed later.)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(BTW, Katls, what are you gonna do with me now that some of your dragon dudes captured me?)

Katls

Katls

(Probily the halination chamber.)

Tacoline

Tacoline

(i would suggest the "kill him with ZOMG LAHHHZERRRZZZ" chamber)

someguy3657

someguy3657

(What's the halination chamber? sounds creepy)

Katls

Katls

(@taco Nah, the halisination chamber is a small tribuet to Undertown, one of the best grafic novels I've ever seen.)
(@someguy we throw you into a ptich black room and burn a powder that will give a "bad trip" that will give you nightmares for weeks. And if your refering to me possibly speling that wrong, don't be a f***ing smart-aleck. I'm not going to proofread causal post anymore.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum