Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand!

+11
D-Munny
Hollyღ
Tacoline
Jonny
Gorgro
Ziggles
AwesomeMedic
someguy3657
Top Hat Zebra
eren jaeger
SQUIGGLES
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

bigbadbart1 wrote:
Valued_Customer wrote:
Tacoline wrote:neon genesis is another anime i'm being told that i much watch but because of all the buzz it gets from the ppl that love it, i'm scared.
my friend calls it a mindf*ck, and he doesnt use that term lightly.

It certainly is a brain-rapist (of course, it's not Snuggle kittens with if you enjoy it) but it is really good. If you watch just the TV series, you should be able to escape with your sanity, If you watch the alternate ending(End of Evangelion) you probably won't. I came out only slightly jarred, since I had already lost my sanity with Elfen Lied.

I've recently been watching Steins;Gate and I really like it.
Spoiler:

well i still hear it better then school days is with the gore in it(idk if there is gore it just what i have hear)
That's what I've heard too. My little review there prolly makes Steins;Gate look like a goofy comedy. It's not, it's fairly serious, but it does have it's comic reliefs.

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

does any one knew if black rock shooter( or it is black star shooter) is good anime to watch?

Tacoline

Tacoline

i watched soul eater
it was awesome! its fighting it pretty good and maka the weapon looks more badass than her father or soul, gotta say.
it does seem like it ends abruptly though, you'd think that blair would get her own episode, or we'd get to seecrona learn to be a good meister and not rely on his old tactics with ragnarok.
or explain to me how the heck kid pulled off making the three rings around his head become halo's or whatever?
i'm a bit confused on those but all in sll that was a good anime.

i also watched black bulter, and i'm on black butler 2 now. another good one, it has the dark aspects and a few comedic bits in between. but wtf is tenaka?

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Tacoline wrote:i watched soul eater
it was awesome! its fighting it pretty good and maka the weapon looks more badass than her father or soul, gotta say.
it does seem like it ends abruptly though, you'd think that blair would get her own episode, or we'd get to see crona learn to be a good meister and not rely on his old tactics with ragnarok.
or explain to me how the heck kid pulled off making the three rings around his head become halo's or whatever?
I'm a bit confused on those but all in all that was a good anime.
I think the Manga explains things a lot better.

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My sister and I watched Lupin the Third: The Secret of Mamo yesterday. The phrase "batshit crazy" doesn't do it justice. Hitler, giant brains and human cloning all appear.

Tacoline

Tacoline

lupin is pretty weird lol

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

K. I dun watched K. It is an anime by the name of K. Very complicated title. Very easy to misspell. If you didn't catch that, the title of the anime is K. It's good. It's got a KicK-ass soundtracK. I liKed it a lot. I also watched Durarara!! It was good. Here is a video of the most bad-assest character advertising old spice.

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

why do anime like this have so much fanservice

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

bigbadbart1 wrote:

why do anime like this have so much fanservice
Because guys like boobs?

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

yes, but few last year is been get bad. we need some better anime to come out

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Psycho-Pass is really good, and I've heard good things about Robotics;Notes.

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

i have not hear of them

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Psycho-Pass is currently my favorite. NEW EPISODE TOMORROW! Because it's awesome and thought provoking and well written and awesome and one of the characters looks like Saiga from Speed Grapher. DID I MENTION NEW EPISODE TOMORROW?! And it's awesome.

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.
(Synopsis stolen from AnimeUltima.tv)

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

lol, i will take look at when i have time, OMG Ghost in the Shell Arise is coming this year.

Tacoline

Tacoline

started watching Gosick, only a few episodes in but it has a definite sherlock holmes feel to it.

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well i been watching kissxsis and few others

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

I've been watching the Monogatari series(Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatair, Nekomonogatari(kuro)) Those are pretty good. Also started watching Night Head Genesis. That one get's pretty effed up.

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Amazon really messed-up this time.
Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! - Page 4 421576_4528166602433_1597311314_n

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

yes they did

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

Anime: Girls and Panzer

Type: Pantsu.....

Girls, Tanks, Soviet.

Fuck yes!

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

bigbadbart1 wrote:does any one knew if black rock shooter( or it is black star shooter) is good anime to watch?
It's Black Rock, and it's pretty good. Really confusing, but it's pretty good. It has Kana Hanazawa as the main character, so it can't be bad.

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

kk thank

this one look good

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Gratuitous amounts of Yandere and Tsundere detected. Might watch.

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Just finished watching Elfen Lied. Oh man.

Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! - Page 4 UWnZd14

Next up, Evangelion.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Icriex the Hyperbolic

Gorgro wrote:Just finished watching Elfen Lied. Oh man.

Icriex's Anime Thread - by popular demand! - Page 4 UWnZd14

Next up, Evangelion.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum