Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+12
eren jaeger
TIMTHESEXYPONY
Taiju
Moltenfield
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
Samiam
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Jonny
someguy3657
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Should the server be in survival mode?

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

51My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

WELL YOUR
FACE IS LONELY

52My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I MIGHT BE COMIN ON TONIGHT

53My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls did you take my nether portal

54My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

At Rare's request:

Zebra

55My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Sans_t13

56My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm

TIMTHESEXYPONY

TIMTHESEXYPONY

Uh can I join the server?
Name is xDashie

57My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

TIMTHESEXYPONY wrote:Uh can I join the server?
Name is xDashie
THIS IS MY FRIEND TIM GUISE

TIM IS NOT A COP

HE'S TOTES LEGIT

YOU SHOULD LET HIM JOIN

58My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 TsAqO

Yes.

This is exactly what I wanted.

This.

Right here.

This situation.

This is what I wanted.

59My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 pm

TIMTHESEXYPONY

TIMTHESEXYPONY

semicolon wrote:My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 TsAqO

Yes.

This is exactly what I wanted.

This.

Right here.

This situation.

This is what I wanted.
Floating squid and wheat?

60My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Charles, the sexy beast wrote:My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Sans_t13

"I just c-"

"Cool story"

WHAT WAS THE STORY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

61My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Ade15y

Last edited by MSpaint Cat on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

62My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Is that Cowy?

63My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

YES ITS MY COWY. ♥♥♥

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Ene9z

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 11gmw5i

64My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

xDashie has been whitelisted, I do ask that you read over the server rules when joining and have fun!

65My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:18 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

The one time someone else is online and i have something to do, my internet decides to go in to glacier mode. YOU CANT STOP ME FROM FINISHING THE HOOKER EMPORIUM FOREVER, INTERNET.

Im having to send this from my phone since the regular way hasnt even loaded the homepage yet.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

66My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Top Hat Zebra wrote:
Charles, the sexy beast wrote:My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Sans_t13

"I just c-"

"Cool story"

WHAT WAS THE STORY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

That I crafted 18 golden apples.

67My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Hey are we allowed to take apart some of the things we made in creation mode in survival week as long as it is our? or do we leave those alone?

68My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Who is cowy and why are there mushrooms growing out of his back?

69My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Katls

Katls

Ok, Molten. You can mass up anything in the twon of yours or mine, but if you distroy any of hte structures that Rare built, it will be war. Burn my items in storage, distroy the resource silo, my bed, whatever. But Rare put time into those buildings of her's and she's not involved in this disput.

And the reason that I was so upset at lunch is not over the argument we had over the portal. You are so insensitve, you know that? My brother's leaving tomorrow to live in San Diago, who I've known my whole life, and you pretty much just say "so?" to that and say to my elders that I was upset almost to the point of tears over something in a video game. And that argument was pretty one-sided. I tried to be fair, and becasue of your subbornness, we couldn't come to a compromize of any kind. I'm not putting that portal back after today.

I'd also like to not play in suvival in the server whenever not nessisary. Things like what's been happening in the server over the last few days has detured me from any co-op survial play for a while.

70My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Katls wrote:Ok, Molten. You can mass up anything in the twon of yours or mine, but if you distroy any of hte structures that Rare built, it will be war. Burn my items in storage, distroy the resource silo, my bed, whatever. But Rare put time into those buildings of her's and she's not involved in this disput.

And the reason that I was so upset at lunch is not over the argument we had over the portal. You are so insensitve, you know that? My brother's leaving tomorrow to live in San Diago, who I've known my whole life, and you pretty much just say "so?" to that and say to my elders that I was upset almost to the point of tears over something in a video game. And that argument was pretty one-sided. I tried to be fair, and becasue of your subbornness, we couldn't come to a compromize of any kind. I'm not putting that portal back after today.

I'd also like to not play in suvival in the server whenever not nessisary. Things like what's been happening in the server over the last few days has detured me from any co-op survial play for a while.
I was not going to burn down any of her structures. Heck I came back to the room after school to see if you were there so I could apologize for upsetting you (no the teachers didn't tell me to), when you weren't there I assumed you left. I knew you were frustrated, but the way I worded things was the only way I believed I could get through to you. Besides the teachers also spoke to me after you left. I knew I was harsh, but otherwise I believe you wouldn't take me seriously. I was struggling not to yell back at you because that would make things worse.

If I was as insensitive as you make me out to be; then I would have said much worse things. Heck I would probably skip telling you to put it back and instead destroyed every building around me and left signs telling you why in the worst possible way.

Also it seems like you have no idea what I said when you yelled at me why you were frustrated (aka your brother leaving), and I said what I said because I was frustrated that for weeks you probably didn't know my grandfather died. I gave you two opportunities to find out, but it seemed like you didn't take them.

To everyone besides Katls; I am sorry that you had to see this.

71My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:55 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 GS24h
BITCHEZ AINT GOT SHIT ON MY SWAGZ

72My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I think she meant "Pittiest."

As in, your the most armpit-like member.

73My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

mmmm new mod, new maps, mmmmmm

74My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

FINE ZEBRA
BUT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IS A WOMAN WITH AN ARMPIT FETISH
AND I WILL FIND HER
AND WE WILL HAVE LOTS OF ARMPIT CHILDREN

75My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

semicolon wrote:FINE ZEBRA
BUT SOMEWHERE OUT THERE IS A WOMAN WITH AN ARMPIT FETISH
AND I WILL FIND HER
AND WE WILL HAVE LOTS OF ARMPIT CHILDREN

I know. Im hoping you do, buddy.

I'll buy stock in the deodorant companies.

We'll be rich.

In other news:

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 2012-011

It grew, literally, right before my eyes. I was walking towards him with my sword, ready to draw him away from my tree farm, and then BAM! TREE FARM DON'T NEED NO FUCKING HELP FROM NO CRACKERS LIKE ME.

Also, the tree farm is a black guy.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 3 2012-012

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum