Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+12
eren jaeger
TIMTHESEXYPONY
Taiju
Moltenfield
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
Samiam
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Jonny
someguy3657
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Should the server be in survival mode?

My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap45%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap9%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap27%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap18%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

My MInecraft server (Edited) Sans_t10

2My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:57 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

I like your wallpaper.

3My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It changes every few minutes

4My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hey, can someone PM me the IP?

5My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

It was posted a few pages back

6My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Danke.

7My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Katls wrote:Any way I can get older versons of Minecraft without having to pirate it?

Get magic launcher, it has the option to roll back to previous versions

8My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 am

Katls

Katls

Oooo! Thank you, I'll try that.
Also, you know what sucks?
The fact that Little Blocks is going to be niglected. When I first saw it, I liked it because of the art capibiblity. Now, they have done this video:

OH MY GOSH GIMGIMGIMGIGME!

9My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Im on the server now~

10My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

Someone who is not white-listed had been trying to connect to the server. Anyone here having trouble?

11My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Yeah, my bad. Something went wrong with my 1.3.1 update and I appeared to be nameless, but that's fixed now though.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

12My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Katls

Katls

Hey, Semi, get on the server SASP.

13My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I AM NOW

14My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 am

Katls

Katls

BUT THAT WAS LIKE LATE LATE FOR ME WHY DO I KEEP ON FORGETING THAT OUR TIMEZONES ARE SO FAR APART

15My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

Samiam

Samiam

Moltenfield;

I had received complaints from several sources which drew concern to you playing fair during the hunger games. I snooped your inventory from the logs during the games and found in your inventory items that were either not allowed or available given the restrictions of the map.

This causes me great suspicion towards your attitude of fair play during a game that was organized under the pretenses of relaxation and enjoyment.

This is a statement that if you are unwilling to participate correctly in games organized by other players then you will not be invited back.

16My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:35 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

KATLS MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU'RE ON AND I'LL GET ON

17My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I found myself with all of my inventory space take up by eggs.

18My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Moltenfield wrote:I found myself with all of my inventory space take up by eggs.

I did that

19My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Moltenfield wrote:I found myself with all of my inventory space take up by eggs.

Samiam wrote:Moltenfield;

I had received complaints from several sources which drew concern to you playing fair during the hunger games. I snooped your inventory from the logs during the games and found in your inventory items that were either not allowed or available given the restrictions of the map.

This causes me great suspicion towards your attitude of fair play during a game that was organized under the pretenses of relaxation and enjoyment.

This is a statement that if you are unwilling to participate correctly in games organized by other players then you will not be invited back.

20My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Will there be any hunger games in the near future?

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

21My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I'm certainly hungry enough.

22My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

23My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

I was not in the map at that time. I was at my shack that I msde since I am stuck in survival mode. (this was when I had the item you took out of my inventory)

24My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 am

Samiam

Samiam

Moltenfield wrote:

I was not in the map at that time. I was at my shack that I msde since I am stuck in survival mode. (this was when I had the item you took out of my inventory)

I had snooped your inventory from when you were on the hunger games map.

The eggs I did from the most recent save, cause, well eggs.

25My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Samiam wrote:
Moltenfield wrote:

I had snooped your inventory from when you were on the hunger games map.

The eggs I did from the most recent save, cause, well eggs.
I understand the snooping on the map, but
the eggs actually destroyed a days worth of progress on my end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum