Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+12
eren jaeger
TIMTHESEXYPONY
Taiju
Moltenfield
Gorgro
Hollyღ
Katls
Samiam
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Jonny
someguy3657
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Should the server be in survival mode?

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_lcap45%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_lcap9%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_lcap27%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_lcap18%My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

226My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 am

Katls

Katls

Can you send me the map files, Taco? I might do something with it...
EDIT: Taco, I can't open the first chest. I'm sure it's jsut standard rules in there, but you might want to fix that.
EDIT2: Um... Taco? Are there supposted to be mobs in the hallway after the entrence...?

227My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Katls

Katls

Me and Semi tested the map, doing great Taco! You'll have to reset some stuff, and put a fw paintings back up due to bloody creepers.

228My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

9.95/10 very fun and creative
would play again

spoils in case anyone wants to play it
though, most of the chests are empty, dunno what to do about that

Spoiler:

229My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

semicolon wrote:9.95/10 very fun and creative
would play again

Spoiler:
Thanks for playing XD
Spoiler:
that's why its a demo XD
i'll get it reset soon so more ppl can try it
did u use the texture pack?

230My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:33 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Yeah, texture pack made it scary as hell; I didn't use the sound set but I think Karl did.

231My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Katls

Katls

Tacoline wrote:
semicolon wrote:9.95/10 very fun and creative
would play again

Spoiler:
Thanks for playing XD
Spoiler:
that's why its a demo XD
i'll get it reset soon so more ppl can try it
did u use the texture pack?
I know the problem with the command block. It was missing a target.
Also, find an end portal in single player, go in, and build a wither. Watch as The Ende will disapear.

Last edited by Katls on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

232My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

spawn block still wont work,
besides that, its reset ready for new testers.

233My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

is any one not able to logon to the server?

234My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

It's not just you; it hasn't worked for me either.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 PiujY

A vote for Semicolon is a vote for progress.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This message (including attachments) is the property of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and may contain important and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this message is prohibited.

235My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

sam when u get sec can i talk to u about minecraft server?

236My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sam and I are working together to reopen the server - I'm almost ready to spawn in some things so keep an eye out for that.

Also Quartz looks like dirty bath tile when in the dark and it's so hard to light entire walls of it up. I can see this being used for horror maps to be honest. I'm gonna see if I can make a royal looking room from it.

237My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

well is it going to suiviel?

238My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

We will still have survival weeks, I am going to aim to make them longer.

239My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:54 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

wait....the server was down? oh...

240My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:19 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

survival is only fun now day

241My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yeah I've been getting lots of requests for survival, so once the server is back up and I've talked to Sam about it I will see if we can create some survival events on the server. :3

Speaking of which if anyone has made an alliance with me and my army on the server during the last survival week, let me know if the alliance still stands so I can set up trades and barter systems again!

242My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Let me know as well so I can raid your things for the greater good of mankind

243My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

and minecraft are make free sever(I think)

244My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 2zityte

SOON.

This is a screenshot of one of the entrances to the Mages Guild Magik Lab that I have in the castle I'm currently working on. My updated castle has been entirely redone and has special rooms for those in my alliance to use.

The castle and other projects I'm working on for the server are about 70 percent done! I will post more updates when they come up.

Edit: Here's a screenshot from the entrance of the castle. Let me know what you guys think so far, this build has been almost a year in the making and I'm putting everything I've learned into it. I'm also taking advice from friends and minecraft tutorials, so if you have any design ideals to share or helpful websites regarding redstone and whatnot let me know! I'm always up for ideas.

My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 535ou9

245My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I had two projects on the server going, I kinda wish I could finish them.

And also move the Creeper temple somewhere that isn't divided into two different weather types (rain and snow)

246My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Sam can do that for you if you talk to him about it

247My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 am

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

rare have u talk to sam about this? or just posting on the tread?

248My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I've talked to him. We text virtually everyday, so I've been texting him about it - obviously as he has to approve these things.

249My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm

eren jaeger

eren jaeger

but what I hear he need to back up this pc before we can get server up

250My MInecraft server (Edited) - Page 10 Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yeah, it might be a few weeks before the server is back up, but I will ask Sam about that next time I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum