Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

My MInecraft server (Edited)

+14
Moltenfield
Travelcube
kenerdthetontoe
Tuomey
Bowen
Jonny
Packie
Gorgro
someguy3657
Hollyღ
Tacoline
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Samiam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Should we start a brand new world? (Castles, buildings and bases can be imported in)

My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap69%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_lcap31%My MInecraft server (Edited) Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Samiam

Samiam

I mentioned before that I have my own private server and would like others to join so I thought to make this thread to help organize it.

Server rules and etiquette.

First a quick definition,

Griefing: Griefing can be simply defined by one player performing deliberate actions(s) in order to harass (cause grief) to another player. Such actions in minecraft include but not limited to.

Destroying structures built by other players.

Filling (flooding) another player's structure or build site with miscellaneous or destructive blocks.

Building a structure that contains offensive words/imagery for the purpose of being offensive to another player.

With that explanation lets move onto sever rules.

No griefing (as explained above)

Do not add to or remove something from another person's structure/art. You may have the best of intentions but may end up doing something the other player may not have wanted. Only "help" with another player's structure if you have that player's knowledge/permission.

If you intend to "prank" someone do so in a manner that is easy for cleanup/removal or be prepared to do the cleanup/removal yourself.

You are free to build what/wherever you want so long as you remain mindful of other players. If you build something that could be considered offensive by someone, please do so a reasonable distance away such as over the horizon.

Violating the rules in place will result in action according to the severity of the action, which would include such as. Revoking of creative privileges to outright banning from the server for a determined amount of time.

Those with the power to ban/unban players are myself and Tacoline. Tacoline carries every bit of authority in the server as I do sans administrator privileges and I will enforce any decision she makes should she be required to.

Server specs,

First up, if you would like to join please PM me or Taco to get the server address I would also ask that there be no sharing the address with "friends". There is a reason for that I will explain later.

I am capping the number of players available at any time to 10 for now

I am hosting this server on my PC

My processor is a AMD athlon II X4 630 at 2.8Ghz

(Edit) I have 6 gig ram

I use Road runner highspeed online turbo

My MInecraft server (Edited) 1483394428

My MInecraft server (Edited) 1484644390

My upload speed is pretty consistent even tho my download speed varies on time of day

Right now as it stands I am pretty much capped on my download/upload speed as far as residential service goes. With the connection speed the way it is on my end I wont be able to support more then 10 players on the server at a time (hence the cap) I will be asking my ISP if there is a way to increase the upload amount but if there isn't a way to do it then that is just how it will need to be.

Right now the world I am using on the server is imported from my single player mode. If everyone wants to start fresh then we can discuss it here. As for server type, server settings, mods allowed, ect. we can have that discussion for that here to.

Okay the basics are out of the way.

Things you need to know before joining.

This is a private server I am hosting on my own PC I am the administrator and operator

I will leave my computer running when I am not using it so every can enjoy, but keep in mind I will have to turn it off once in a while out of necessity so it wont be up all the time.

My connection is pretty decent and if yours is to then there shouldn't be a problem. There is to be lag expected if your connection to me is not very good or there are more players on at any given time. (remember 10 may be the cap but that doesn't mean things will run perfect when there are less then 10)

All information for the server is saved locally on my machine,

As I have said before I am the admin and thus have the final say so on all matters concerning the server. I am not attempting to be mean or unfair in any way i am just reiterating that. As the admin I will be making backups of the server world every couple of days. like I said before all files are saved locally on my PC. I have and know how to use McEdit (a powerful map editing tool) and InvEdit (an inventory editing tool) this means that if you want to import any schematics or make a copy of anything on the server/character you must contact me. If you want to read about these tools in detail you can find them here and here.

I am the admin and currently have one OP on the server and that is Tacoline. What being a OP means is she has the authority to use all server commands. Other players can be mods but will be by my decision alone.

I am free to join and open to everyone

Last edited by Samiam on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total

2My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Katls

Katls

Is this the same one that Taco has been working on?

3My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I will show the server to someguy this week-end.

4My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Katls Nalcrato wrote:Is this the same one that Taco has been working on?

yes

5My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i think i'll post the updates here then
here's a wonderfull pic of the treehouse at sunset
My MInecraft server (Edited) Treeho14

now everyone remember's this guy right?
My MInecraft server (Edited) Treeho15
oh god he sees me!
My MInecraft server (Edited) Treeho16

interestingly tho, because i was in creative mode, it wasn't attacking at me, but every once in a while it would stop and stare at me. it was probably thinking: "wtf are you looking at! go away! i have my block and i shall name her betty and she shall be my own."
or its a latent thing it does because it would normally begin attacking me but i'm in creative mode so it wont. however, at one point a couple of the endermens decided it was my fult that they fell into the water: they dont like water. so they started chasing me down only to die in the water. but there eyes turn reddish when that happens, instead of pink/purple

6My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I can see my fortress behind the Riolu.

7My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 am

Samiam

Samiam

Dr. AwesomeMedic wrote:I can see my fortress behind the Riolu.

Post pics!

8My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

it is not finish yet!

9My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I give ulp. I want minecraft now. (/・・)ノ

10My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I MIGHT be getting Minecraft this Saturday

11My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:I give ulp. I want minecraft now. (/・・)ノ
i can buy it for you with my card XD

12My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:51 am

Samiam

Samiam

Tacoline wrote:

Check your account on minecraft.net for a while notch was giving out gift codes that you could give to friends to redeem for a free game with every purchase. You might have one without knowing it. (that is assuming he is still doing it)

13My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:52 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tacoline wrote:

My MInecraft server (Edited) 12934%20-%20happy%20rarity%20reaction_face

Last edited by Rare on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

14My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Dammit you guys, I can't have a fulltime job, play starcraft at a decent level and play minecraft with you all at the same time! I'm still waiting for science to cure the need for sleeping, then I'll venture in to the world of two ridiculously addicting games at once.

I forgot about getting Skyrim soon as well. Man, fuck sleep.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

15My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:02 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You will be assimilated!

16My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Tacoline wrote:

Why can't you pay MY version too?

17My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:
Tacoline wrote:

I'm twenty percent cooler.

18My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 am

Packie

Packie

vines have grown over a large part of the celler of the treehouse, ladder has gone to

Edit, Found some ladder pieces laying around, I'm going to repair it

19My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Why do you make that sound so creepy, Packie?

20My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 am

Packie

Packie

I have no idea
=

21My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:47 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Rare wrote:Why do you make that sound so creepy, Packie?
That's probably because you've seen enough hentai to know where this
Packie wrote:vines have grown over a large part of the celler of the treehouse, ladder has gone to
is going.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

22My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:
Tacoline wrote:

I'm twenty percent cooler.

Pfft. I'm cooler than you.

23My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

My inbox was 20% full the other day. :>

24My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Taco got me minecraft!

My MInecraft server (Edited) Th_Happy

25My MInecraft server (Edited) Empty Re: My MInecraft server (Edited) Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

AM might give me Minecraft on Saturday!

My MInecraft server (Edited) 12991710

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum