Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

D-Munny

D-Munny

"She's hoping to join us. Is that cool with you sir?" Dewmann requested to JT.

Packie

Packie

Coming into the room a few moments behind Jonny and JT, Packie stared at Luna until he finally could utter some words: "didn't you just like, die?"

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

J.T. was still unsure, but he decided to play along. "Until she becomes a problem," he said. "I am afraid, however, that I must leave you in Jonny's capable hands, for I've an errand which will bear no delay." With that, he ninja-teleported away, leaving behind only a cloud of steam from his weapon. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"I am not a monster, my dear madam: you appear to be looking at the picture of this gentleman turtle-dragon in this textbook here! Besides, I happen to be a founding member of this establishment".

Upon finishing this statement Jonny made a gesture and FUTON leapt forward and restrained the intruder. "I wish to find out more about you before I have your trust. For starters, how did you get in?"

All of a sudden an explosion in the distance sent tremors throughout the room. A tall man in a white coat ran in. "Jonathan, a horde of pterodactyls is heading for us! They just sent an explosive device towards the Institute!"

"Thank you, Wheatley", nodded Jonny as the man saluted and ran off. "Okay, black....dragon............girl. There's a fight coming and you will either be cannon fodder, on the winning side, or in gaol. Talk quickly".

Katls

Katls

"I picked up the scent of the Children and I followed it to the outside of the Institute I found a small gap in the mirrors and flew through it in my dragon form. Having my wing injured on the way in, I was forced to go into my human form. There is no need for my to go into the gaol. I've been looking for the Children to protect them from my father if he ever found them and to set things right between the dragons and the Children. I would gladly die for you, if that will set things straight."

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann lept to action, grabbing his pistol, before shaking Rare Junior awake. "We've got a situation! Sorry, but I'm gonna need you awake!" He urged, saving her the knowledge brief death for another, more suitible time and place. He lifted Esbiate onto his back, not wanting to risk taking too much time waking him up. "So what do you say we do? I'd say evacuate, but it's your building, and your call." Dewmann awaited the decision from Sir Jonny.

Jonny

Jonny

"Hmmm. If Rare Junior feels up to the fight ahead then she may fight alongside us. If not she can hide in my quarters for the time being". Jonny gestured and FUTON released the newcomer. "Very well, I trust you, for now". And with that, Jonny brandished his cane stick and headed towards the door. The pterodactyls were approaching.

(I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been very busy and will be back on Monday, so expect me then Gentlemen!)

Jonny

Jonny

(Okely dokely doo! Actually, I will be disappearing for a while soon myself, so that's OK)

Katls

Katls

Luna hurried into the hall and piked up an iron staff that she had rested on a wall. It was black that on the bottom end ended with a war spike and on the top was a steel bulb.
She cupped her hand over the top of the bulb and twisted it clockwise. The top came off, revealing several gems that glowed.
She screw it back on and rejoined the Children.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

The vision of black, laced with spiralling blue essence had flowed around his mind and in front of his closed eyes for many hours now. He knew not of his surroundings, but the fluctuation of blue between navy, aqua & marine represented the ambiance of wherever he was. Yet the greatest surprise was that he wasn't in the stomach of one of the flying beasts.
At this thought, he concentrated on those spirals, checking the colour.
From the previous uncertainty of navy, his vision changed to a lighter blue. Much like the pure blue of the clear caribbean sea.
From this, he felt a fresh wave through his brain. He didn't know what it meant, but he sensed that the safety of his friends was at a better stage than it had been.
At this point, his eyes slowly opened. His stomach was pressured, and he saw that he was flopped over something smushy. He looked first to his right, where was a wall with a few fine paintings, and then to his left, to the head of who was carrying him.
"Riooooo." He groaned, scratching his head. "Dewmann, that you?"

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann heard the groan and answered in the affirmative. from just behind him, and felt shifting on his back. "Yeah, it's me. Thank God you're awake. We made it to a place to rest for a while, but noww we've got to move. Can you walk just yet?" He asked, concerned.

"Heh." He breathed humoured.
"I'll give it a go, I don't want to be a burden on your back."
He slid down Dewmann's back and landed on his paws. The ground felt a lot slippier, and he landed flat on his stomach. He laughed and regained himself so he could walk by Dewmann's legs, of which his head reached his waist.
"Thanks for the concern. It's the most I've had in my life from anybody." he said, smiling darkly.

Jonny

Jonny

Jonny had rushed into the cavernous train station and was stood there when the pterodactyls hit. The glass roof splintered as a large specimen crashed through it and Jonny was swiftly crushed by a piece of glass.

((just disappearing in light of the fact I'm going on holiday. DW, I'll be coming back))

Katls

Katls

Luna ran into the train station and saw the pterodactyl rise and walked up to it.
As she approached it her predatory sense of smell picked out the smell of blood in the direction of the pterodactyl, but it was mixed with a different type of blood, and the pterodactyl was faint in comparison to the other blood.

A Sinister Speaker

Does anyone post here at all ever?

Katls

Katls

(Well this thread was dead for a wile and I thought that I could do some thread necro.)

A Sinister Speaker

I think the roleplay failed buddy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum