Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Ummm sir...Jonny was it?" Dewmann tapped the shoulder of the eccentric stranger. "Do we know of a safe place in this building for Esbiate to rest and regain his strength?" Dewmann jerked his head towards the Anubis, who was still sleeping, after he healed Rare Jr. and Dewmann.

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"Certainly: my quarters will suffice". Jonny led the way, accompanied by FUTON and the others, through a large pair of arched doors at the other end of the room. Through winding corridors, and past rooms where strange smells and curious sounds were emanating under the doors. At last, they arrived at his spacious rooms: a lounge, with a small kitchen at one end, and the bathroom and bedroom upstairs.

"Please wait here for a few moments. I must rendezvous with my colleagues: they'll be wondering where I popped off to! I shall also peruse the library for information on the dinosaurs we face".

Packie

Packie

Now everybody was a little bit calmed down the young pilot started introducing himself to the people who had just saved him as Packie. since their wasn't really much more to do, he started chatting with the group until Jonny came back

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Can someone roleplay my character until I return Tuesday?)

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann gently placed Esbiate onto a sofa, leaving just enough room for himself and Jr. to squeeze on each side of him. "Quick question? Can anyone verify if he's just exhausted, or do we have bigger problems?" He asked, seemingly to verify his friend was okay, and while that was partly the case, he also had a very bad feeling. And the worst part about it is that it felt somehow familiar.

Katls

Katls

SD, having fallowing the train after it's departure from the treehouse, came into the room and said, "SB8 is fine, so don't worry about him for now. I have some stuff to say about what I said earlier. And for me to explain, I have to go back about 2 millenia ago. I was king of The Hive and had four children and a wonderful wife. During those days we were in a tense alliance with Neo-Asroth, once our sworn enemies. I was very much against that, for it was them who, when they were still just Asroth, who slaughtered most of The Hive during our early days back when my farther ruled and I was his right hand man. I died for the first time during that attack. I became mortal again when I became king of The Hive. One day Neo-Asroth's main ambassador, Jenifer, came and claimed that our lands was sitting on a huge collection of large iron ores and that they needed us to move so that they could mine there. My anger toward them boiled over and I said many, many things that I later regretted. Neo-Asroth declared war on us. During the battle, I cried out to you and you never came. I watched as my fellow dragons die in horrible ways, held my wife close as the last of her life energy left her, and took a shot that meant for Luna, the last of my children that was still alive. A millennium later, Luna fell into the influence of Ragnarok. Some cultist fallowed her, thinking that with Ragnarok Luna would conquer the world and lead them to divine intervention. I tracked her down to try to clear her mind, but when I found her, she was dead, along with over half of her followers. Ragnarok tricked me into thinking that it was you that killed her and I came after you. I was stopped by something that I don't really remember. That's when Nattratus captured me and put me in Crusher body. I later learn that he had plans to take over our dimension, and he had the power to open a gateway to our world. The reason you guy were my ticket out of here is that I needed to defeat Nattratus and I didn't have enough power to do that, so I needed you to help me defeat him. But now I don't know if he's still alive. If he's not, then we'll have to find another way. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go outside of the Institute, find the coast, and get drunk so that I can get the bad memories that I brought up during that talk out of my mind."
He walked out of the room to the entrance and took flight.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Well that was...informative." Dewmann mused with his eyebrows raised. "I think I got some of that. Only now...does this mean we have to deal with enemies like Ragnarok? Because I really, really don't want to be incapacitated for most of this fight."

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

(......Ragnarok again? Didn't we kill him in Dinosaur Atoms 1, back in Treehouse 1? Also; yes, I am completely out of this RP - just to make that perfectly clear.)

D-Munny

D-Munny

(No, I think it's just beings similar to Ragnarok.)

A Sinister Speaker

((Also out of RP.....no one gave me a recap))

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(For those who want recaps, I can easily sum this roleplay up for you within a few sentences. Sometimes requests for recaps get lost withing the actual RP posts).

Junior yawned and pressed her body tightly against the body beside her, thumb stuck snuggly in her mouth as her thoughts went from the terrors of the dinosaurs around her to the battlegrounds of Call of Duty as she played against her father. She sighed in her sleep, her dreams good, blissfully unaware of the dangers swarming around her.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann pulled out the Colt Esbiate had given him. He checked the chamber, and saw four shots left. Each one would have to count. He sighed, before slipping it back inside his coat and leaning back into the couch. His eyes shut, but sleep did not take him. He was too worried this wasn't as much of a safe haven as what they needed.

(I'll post a bit later.)

Since the forced über-emanation of his aura in a desperate attempt to save the two of his very few friends he had in the world, he had blacked out in shock loss of Power, and was in a critical state.
His breathing was slow, and his heart rate even slower. His aura was regenerating, but very slowly.
His body overheated from the intensity from which he had fought. His fear combined with his passion for fighting, and the willingness to give his life for those he cared for. The Aura was not powerful enough to handle all emotion, and it caused the body of the anubis to lock down in the midst of battle.
SB didn't know where he was. Unconscious, but only just avoiding death, he knew from the little aura that remained he was in less danger. This means that he was out of the battle, but where he was he didn't know.
In his field of vision, there was only darkness. But on either side of the perimeter of his sight (or non-sight considering his eyes were completely shut) there were two, very dark blue flames, each spiralling intricately in sync.
He didn't know what they were exactly, but his aura detected that they shared a strong bond. If he were to go anywhere, he would want those spirals to remain there.

Outside of his mind, SB yawned and shifted himself in an uneasy slumber. Rare & Dewmann sat concerned by his side.

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Will reply tonight)

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

J.T., using his 'tis-of-great-length-yea-verily-and-did-not-read ability, was off finding his way around the Institute, to see what secrets it might hold. He stumbled upon a vast library, the vastness of which almost made his monocle fall from his face. Ninja-leaping up onto a ladder, he scanned the books with interest. One particularly wizened tome called out to him, and he let it fall open in his hand. "On the Lore of Steam-Dragons..." It seemed to be an ancient text, translated from Greek, or even Old Owlvish, into His Majesty's finest. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

Jonny

Jonny

Jonny waved to JT from atop a tall ladder nearby. "Hello! After speaking to my colleagues they've agreed to let you help us take down the steampunk dinosaurs and Neb Llocsird. I've taken out some books on dinosaur anatomy that we should examine before we set off again".

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

J.T. looked over at Jonny and carefully closed his book. He may or may not have put it back on the shelf. "I presume you read them for the text, and not merely for the illustrations," he said. With one mighty ninja leap, he landed silently on the floor, disturbing not so much as a monocled dust particle. "And the others? I assume their medical needs have been addressed?" []

Jonny

Jonny

"Well, obviously. The point of the books is to detail how to take down the dinosaurs as efficiently and painlessly as possible: they may be bloodthirsty cyborgs, but they are still living things. Also, I am sure the others are being attended to".

Katls

Katls

A young woman with silver hair and eyes walked into the room that the majority of the Children were in.
"Umm, excuse me, has anyone seen a black dragon?" she asked.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((how many characters are you controlling in this RP, Katls?)) []

Katls

Katls

(Only three because
Spoiler:
)

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Ummm yes...? How'd you get in here?' Dewmann questioned. He figured this woman seemed innocent enough to not be a threat, but at the same time, wanted to keep his guard up of course.

Katls

Katls

"That's not important, do you know his name?" she said seriously.

D-Munny

D-Munny

"I don't recall he ever gave us his name." Dewmann's voice rose to a pitch that showed he did not like complete strangers being stern with him. "Why do you need to know anyway?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum