Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

So, shall we resurrect the RPG thread? Since being whacked with the banhammer I don't know what's happening with it.

Samiam

Samiam

Well I dunno if the RP threads should be in a "silly" board. I think RPing should be given a board on its own. Of course this is coming from someone who doesn't RP but I yeah thats what I think

Packie

Packie

It could also be in the creativity thread...

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

(Moved, as suggested)

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

A Sinister Speaker

Let the RPG BEGIN!

Bowen

Bowen

Shall we create a RPG rules thread?
Along with RPG Character Info and what not...

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((thinks this should so be in the silly board, but is no longer a mod))

Guess we'll just start over again, hopefully with better results.

Name: J.T. Burnsides (the Ninja)
Weapon: Steam-driven Power Katana, among other things.
Skills: Awesome.

[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

A Sinister Speaker

Name: TeslaDuck
Name if you don't want pain: Sir
Weapon: Anything and Everything
Favorite type of potato: Shredded with spices
Sex: Male (on a side note, yes please)

Jonny

Jonny

I think it should go in the creations thread, since it something we are all creating together. On the whole, though, it doesn't make much difference.

Name: Jonathan Hector Marcus Triflebottom. Also accompanied by FUTON, a giant automaton.
Name if you don't want pain: Jonny is fine.
Occupation(s): Library Scientist, Mad Scientist, Scientist.
Weapon: Cane Stick, Bitchin Steam-powered Tesla Revolver, Cannon That Fires Steam Trains (CTFST) wielded by FUTON.
Favourite type of potato: Roasted!
Sex: Male (assumed to be)

Packie

Packie

Name: Packey/ Packie
Name if you don't want pain: I give no guaranties
Occupation(s): Hunter, trainee autogyro pilot
Weapon: Pneumatically enhanced longbow, with clockwork and quicksilver aiming mechanisms that fires electrified arrows. Will happily work with dangerous toxins and explosives, and although this is often useful, many consider Packie to be a danger to himself
Favourite type of potato: any
Sex: Male

Last edited by Packie on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

A longbow? In Victorian times? []

Packie

Packie

Yeah, I may wan't to improve that...
tomorrow
(Jetlagg, I write a blog about that tomorrow as well)

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Yeah..I'll make a post here soon. Also, I will re-do the roleplay guide).

Jonny

Jonny

Um.....is anyone interested in a roleplay? I'm just aware we aren't doing much with it.

Actually, I have an ulterior motive. After this RP I just want to do an Alice in Wonderland one. Dibs on the Mad Hatter!

Jonny wrote:Um.....is anyone interested in a roleplay? I'm just away we aren't doing much with it.

Actually, I have an ulterior motive. After this RP I just want to do an Alice in Wonderland one. Dibs on the Mad Hatter!

You think I'd miss out on a Roleplay Boi?!

Name: SB8, Esbiate, Esbby.
Species: You know right?
Occupation: None, but will sit on the shoulders of a friend and help out if necessary. Even if it just means sitting there and looking cute.
Weapon: Aura Bow/ Aura-enhanced Close-Combat.
A bit about: I'm smaller than everyone, and I might sit on your shoulder, but I am rather polite about it ;3

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((Okay, shall we just start off from the beginning again? Everybody's here, so let's just pretend the first iteration didn't happen...RETCON!))

After being banished from their home by Driscoll, the forumites fled to a new treehouse, where they found a strange wardrobe with quaint and curious costumes, including a monocle for everybody. However, they made the fateful decision to go to sleep with their monocles still firmly affixed.

When they awoke, everything seemed different. All was in sepia tone, and the chirping of birds was replaced by the chugging of steam engines in the distance...and the roaring of dinosaurs!

The ninja leaped to the window and peered outside, adjusting his magnifying monocle to see into the distance. Vast reptilian creatures were flying around the landscape, strange devices strapped to their bodies. A glance at the distant skyline revealed a chugging Victorian city, all clock towers and brick buildings. "We seem to have been transported to a steampunk era, or my name isn't J.T. Burnsides (the Ninja)."

[]

Katls

Katls

(Note: SD is being held captive by an unknown force, so I'm someone else until SD is freed.)
Name: Nat(for short)
Species:Absol
Occupation:Being a consent antagonist by being a Apoplectic Horror.
Weapons:Ability to cause disasters, generates fear, sadistic nature, various Pokemon attacks(Attacks of choice are: Judgment, Curse, Steel Claw, Shadow Claw, Crunch, Hyper Beam, Leech, Scary Face, Poison Fang, and Psychic.)
A bit about:I'm in the avatar.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katls

Katls

JT was so intent on observing the landscape that failed to see what was right under his nose.
A bambiraptor that was infused with a small steam engine carefully observed the Children of Driscoll.
"Ah, His Highness will be pleased!" the bambiraptor chirped.
Later in the Victorian city, the bambiraptor scuttled over to an absol.
"Report Scout. Have you found the dragon?" the absol said.
The bambiraptor gulped and said, "No sir."
"Useless pile of scrap and organs, what do I keep you under maintenance for!?!"
"But I do have something worth you while."
"What is that?"
"I know where some of the other Children are. They are North of here, about a mile out of city limits."
"Crusher!"
A larger-then-average T-rex stepped on to the scene. It was infused with a industrial-grade steam engine and almost completely covered in 36 inch thick tin plate armor. Steam pored out of it's nostrils and inside of the beast was device that would allow it to launch high temperature steam out it's maw. It's teeth where like swords protruding from the lips, and combined with the strong bite from the extreme PSI in the body, it can a bite out of a modern tank with relative ease.
"Yessssssss masssssssster?" Crusher asked.
"I have mission for you, there is a treehouse about a mile out of city limits. Destroy it and kill the residents." the absol said to Crusher.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonny

Jonny

In an alleyway underneath the super-secret dinosaur cave, a tall figure listened and wondered how one speaks in colours.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((Note: Katls, do NOT say what I do without my consent. This is not your story; it's our story))

J.T. made careful note of all the steampunk dinosaurs he saw floating about, including a small one that seemed to be watching. He turned to the others after seeing it speed off into the distance. "We must go forth and discover how these abominations of nature came to be," he said. Charging his steam-driven power katana by engaging the static generation gears, he strode out of the treehouse and dropped to the ground, ninja-like. []

Jonny

Jonny

A large railway line was outside the treehouse, although there were no engines on it at the time. All of a sudden, a shape appeared on the horizon: it was a steam engine flying through the air!

It landed with a crash a yard or so away, and was accompanied by several carriages and a buffet car. It rolled along the track towards the treehouse, and stopped alongside it in a haze of steam. From the cab stepped down a tallish figure dressed in traditional Victorian garb, and a barrel-chested automaton about seven or eight feet tall.

"Well, clearly the Steam Engine Rapid Response Cannon is in excellent working order, although we should really wrap the fine china in something next time". The speaker was dressed in a dark coat, vest and monocle, with a decidedly grubby top hat in one hand and a cane stick in the other. A curious revolver dangled from his belt.

"Are you JT the Ninja? My name is Jonny, and I believe you are in great danger".

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

J.T. Burnsides (the Ninja) arched an eyebrow at the strange figure and his contraptions, especially the man-shaped one. He sheathed his power katana, its charge full. The hardened rubber-lined saya contained its dangerous stored energy, although JT was aware of slight static discharge against the back of his neck every once in a while.

"I am, but what danger is this of which you speak? Are likewise in danger the rest of Driscoll's Children?" []

A Sinister Speaker

Meanwhile, several planes of existence away, the Tesla Duck walks up to Driscoll.

"Driscoll, where are the Children? They have disappeared from my sight!"

He laughed and said, "They are my Children no longer. They have displeased me. They disagreed with my opinions and tried to tell me how to rule my realm. I banished them to some far-off dimension to live their lives in hell."

The Tesla Duck recoiled in horror.
"Truly? Your own Children?! How could you! They were your followers, yet you abandoned them!"

Driscoll eyed Tesla angrily. "Are you disagreeing with me as well, Tesla?"

Tesla snapped back, "You're not the only power around here Driscoll. I saw you activate the Dinosaurs, your won't get away with it!"

Driscoll looked shocked that Tesla had seen him. "YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTH OF MY PLANS! MOUNT MARMALADE WILL BE MINE!"

((Ensuing god battle to Mortal Kombat music))

With a lucky dimensional portal, Driscoll sent Tesla through the dimensions to the one where the Children resided. As Tesla fell through the sky, he knew he had to warn the Children. The Dinosaurs must be stopped.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((is it wise to anger Driscoll, even in his absence?)) []

A Sinister Speaker

((Hey he f-ed up IMO))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum