Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dinosaurs! 2: Return to Steampunk London

+9
Katls
Hollyღ
JT_the_Ninja
Bowen
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
Samiam
Jonny
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Katls

Katls

She ignored Dewman's question and asked, "Did he say that he was a Child, and I know that you know what a Child is, because your all apart of the Children."

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Please, he was hardly one of us." Dewmann scoffed. "I realize he was on our side, but he barely associated with us, and even tried on a few occasions to eliminate a few of our members."

Katls

Katls

"I didn't ask if he was a Child, I asked if he SAID that he was a Child! That is what will tell me if your in danger or not!"

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann breathed deeply, and spoke in a calmer, softer tone, now realizing how rude he had been, even if he was trying to be careful "I'm sorry. I misheard you. No, he didn't say he was one of the Children. But..." Dewmann remembered a previous encounter with the dragon being while out in the open. "He did say he was one of us when we met him before. Does that mean anything?"

Katls

Katls

The woman, eyes wide with fear, hastily asked in a panicked tone, "Is he still in the In-"
She was suddenly cut off by being choked by something that could not be seen.
CRACK!
She fell to the floor and did not move. She dropped a book that she had in her hand and it landed with a thud by her side.

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Meanwhile, J.T. and Jonny were poring over Quirk's Essential Anatomy of Terrible Lizards, a seminal work on the subject.

"Here is where the Achilles cogwheel is attached on these creatures," J.T. exclaimed, pointing to an illustration. "They must have attached it to the dinosaurs' sinews in such a way that it can enhance the entire body. Once it is damaged or removed, however, their heartstrings come undone." He put a hand to his chin and stroked the beard that protruded from his Victorian-style ninja mask. "Fascinating." []

http://www.jttheninja.com

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann dropped to the woman's body. He felt for a pulse. Finding none, he picked up the book "Shit. How do we explain this? Dead mystery woman, book, I don't think we're going to be allowed to stay." He looked back the book. "And this..." He paused for several seconds, almost mesmerized by a simple book's cover before snapping out of it. "It can wait until we find out what to do with her."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(Sorry guys, I just don't have the motivation or time to RP at the moment. I'm working seriously hard on Bee comics and KaKI along with updating my Blog and working on school, so I am going to drop out. Sorry ya'll).

Suddenly, Junior coughed in her sleep, and heard the same poisonous voice she heard earlier. "One Child down.." The voice laughed as Junior felt her heart constrict, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. In a heartbeat, she was gone.

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann looked back at the beecat, hearing her cough. He heard a voice in his head. "One Child down." It laughed cold and mockingly before fading out of his head. "No..." He croaked, as his face went pale. He dashed over to Rare Junior, checking for any signs of life. She was limp, unbreathing, no doubt she was dead. "Oh God." he uttered, as his knees buckled and he collapsed. "No not now. Not now..." he choked, sobbing at another death of a close comrade...

(I'm assuming we all heard the voice, just to spite us.)

Packie

Packie

The man who had just introduced himself as Packie to everybody now started to get really in panic from seeing a woman and a friendly, strange sentient being that looked like some cross between a bee and a cat die without cause.
As he started fleeing, he yelled things like: "who are you people and what the hell is going on in here?!?!?" before getting to fr away to be audible.
As Packie was running trough the institute he didn't see were he was going until he almost ran of a cliff in a quiet corner of a garden. Trying to calm down a bit, he sat on the edge of the cliff for a long time.
after a while, he started to see some specs approaching on the horizon.

Katls

Katls

The woman stirred. She slowly got up, rubbing her neck.
"Thank God for that enchantment," she said under her breath.
She saw Rare dead. She sighed and said, "I'm dead only for a few minutes and he kills someone else. Isn't just me enough?"
She picked up the book and flipped through the pages as she walked up to Rare's body. The pages had strange runes on them.
She stood by Rare, told Dewman to step away for a moment, and put her hand on Rare's face.
The woman's eyes slowly turned from sliver to entirely black as she said something from the book in an ancient language that no one other then her could understand.
The book glowed and an energy flow coursed trough the woman and transferred to Rare.
The woman's eyes slowly returned to normal as she stood up and closed the book.

D-Munny

D-Munny

(Well Rare was dropping from the roleplay, but I guess we could bring Junior back for Essby to control...)

Dewmann stood in awe. "I don't think it was a he who did it. I heard a woman's voice in my head, taunting me." He went straight to the point. "But... thank you...so much."

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Dewmann wrote:(Well Rare was dropping from the roleplay, but I guess we could bring Junior back for Essby to control...)

((This is fine with me, if anyone wants to take control of Junior that is alright. Also, Spooky, if you guys still want her, can still be controlled by everyone as well C:)

Katls

Katls

"Your welcome. I'm sorry we had to skip introductions. My name is Luna Nalcrato, daughter of Katls Nalcrato. You know my father, and I knew your ancestors. I still have this youth due to the famously slow aging of dragons. I specialize in black magic, but that doesn't mean that I'm evil, it just means that I have abilities that are commonly called 'unholy'. I grew up learning it because of it's first-class offensive capabilities. The only reason that I needed the book to resurrect Rare Jr. was because necromantic magic requires runes. Normal magic doesn't need runes, only the ability to speak an ancient language invented in Sumer, the first civilization."

D-Munny

D-Munny

"Thanks for the lesson, but I'm more interested in what you can tell us about our enemy."

(I'll give it a shot.)

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

((I thought beecats had over nine thousand lives...)) []

Katls

Katls

"Alright, the odds don't look good for the Children. As far as I know, we have four enemies.
One, my farther. He's hates the Children because of the Hive massacre. I heard him every night talk to himself, once I heard him say,'When I get my hands on them, I going to hang them by their entrails.' He might have forgiven you lately, but I don't recommend taking chances.
Two, Nattratus. If he's still alive, then we have to take him out. He's one of the two only people that I know has enough mana to cast a spell to open an portal to a precise dimension. The other is my father.
Third, the Dinos. I hope that Nattratus is still alive because of these guys. If Nattratus is dead, then all of the local dinosaurs will go nuts, because of the lack of a leader to control them.
Fourth, I have reasons to believe that there are DA specters in the area. Ones that might be connected to Ragnarok."

D-Munny

D-Munny

"There must be a fifth. A she. I heard her voice, taunting me when Rare Junior died. I don't think she has any relations with any other of our enemies." Dewmann theorized before snapping his head back to Luna. "Did...you say Ragnarok?"

Packie

Packie

As the sun began setting, Packie put on his aviator goggles. Due to the fact that those goggles also augmented his vision, he could finally see what those specs on the horizon were.
Reacting quickly, he franticly began searching for familiar people. when he came across a huge library, he spotted two people from the party who rescued him.
"There is a huge aerial armada of pterodactyl approaching!!" he yelled whilst catching his breath.

Last edited by Packie on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Katls

Katls

Luna sensed that something very dangerous was coming.
"We don't have much time left before an attack comes, so I'll go ahead and ask, my I join your numbers? I can prove to be an asset."

D-Munny

D-Munny

Dewmann looked to the others. "Think we should?"

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Just then, a shower of gear-shuriken zipped through the air, landing just around the stranger's feet. J.T. had come in just in time to see Rare Jr. collapse, and thus he suspected the worst of this newcomer. His steam-katana chugged and crackled with electricity. "What is all this?" he demanded. []

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

"Indeed!" said Jonny angrily. "Who is this newcomer and how did they get into the building!?"

Katls

Katls

"My name is Luna, and I've been searching for the Children and trust me, I have nothing to do with Rare Jr's death. I also had resurrected her, she just recovering at the moment. And Jonny, as long as your a predator, which I am, it's easy to both find this place and get in." Luna said calmly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum