Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Non-Offensive Insults Thread.

+8
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

At least someone on this forum is thinking!

GODS!

27The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Can it use Water Gun? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

28The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Water Gun is closely regulated by the Squirtle Squad since 1995.

29The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Well we all see how super-effective those regulations are...now only the criminals have it. []

30The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Also remember, if the child is Shell-backed that doesn't automatically make it turtle related. It could be armadillo.

Which would be so much more badass.

31The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

In any case, it had better be trained as a ninja by the time it is teenaged. []

32The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

BTW, I love your cloak, Rare. It really hides all that excess fat.

33The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Thanks, and I'm sure the plastic surgery to improve your face will be successful :3

34The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Well, you don't need any surgeons for that greasy mug face of yours!

35The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I thought these were supposed to be non-offensive!

Gods, you guys are so terrible at not offending people!

36The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Your monocle isn't as silly as I thought it would be.

37The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Your tounge is far bluer than most.

38The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Jonny

Jonny

I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE BLUE POPSICLES

39The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

OH YEAH I FORGOT SORRY

40The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You have a fine memory, sharp as butter, and with a complexion to match. []

41The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

You've got a quite a look going on there! You'd be a hit in the radio industry.

42The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I WANT TO HEAR THE STORY OF THE BLUE POPSICLE.

Also, JT your current lifestyle is one that is comfortable and convenient, but you're not yet watching the monkeys roll in.

43The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I like all those bright shirts you wear, Rare.

The only time a rainbow's ever covered up a pot...

(Maybe we should rename this the sly insult thread...)

44The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

That would require sly insults to be said.

45The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well none of them are very non-offensive...

Your hair smells funny.

(See?)

46The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You...YOU SAID I SMELLED NICE. *Runs off crying*

47The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOUR HAIR!

48The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

HEYOOO
When you were born they broke the mould. They must've figured you were still in it.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!

Whoa, hey, nice ecology-conscious water bottle! And your shoes are really cute, too. Almost makes it worth the child labor.

49The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

You have Down Syndrome so bad, you must have Up, Left, and Right Syndrome too.

50The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Zebra, that mustache and goatee look great on you. They really give you that ''crazy chaos making guy'' look

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum