Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Non-Offensive Insults Thread.

+8
Tacoline
JT_the_Ninja
Jonny
Hollyღ
D-Munny
Taiju
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

This is totally not a bad idea at all.

2The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

wat

3The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Taiju

Taiju

How is this even possible, you rapscallian?

4The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well let me demonstrate, you large-eared, wide-eyed, green cyborg.

5The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

YOU HAVE A BAD BUT NICE HAT

IM NOT SURE IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT

IM SCARED

6The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:41 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

@Zebra
What if he's sensitive about his ears, eyes, color, or cyberneticness? You'll surely offend him then.

7The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Oh, be quite, you quite person.

8The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Okay...I can do this...

ZEBRA YOUR MONOCLE IS VERY NICE.

...Darn it!

9The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

Try some of the back-handed compliments that bitchy high school girls are good at.

10The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Hey, Dew. I really like the way you sit.

It makes you seem very sensitive, and feminine.

(Just imagine that whole thing in a high pitched, bitchy voice.)

11The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some cats to pet and some bones to break.

12The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Gods, your insults are so non-offensive!

13The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:15 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. 8bVUR

14The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Your hair smells like cabbage.

15The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Basically any insult in the Ninja Turtles cartoon. I'm not sure why being a "shell-back" is a bad thing.

16The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

Well, it would probably be bad if you weren't a turtle.

I mean, for a human, that would be some horrible deformity.

17The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:58 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

I wouldn't see it as a horrible deformity.

It's nature gifting the person protection. Evolution. +10 natural armour class.
That shell-child would be the next of a great race of beings.

Imagine, in ten trillion years, we could all have shells and swords for hands.
And one day I will fall in love with a small shell-child and then she will be eaten by the Morlocks and I will run to my time machine and go back to the past and weep for the future that will be; a future of shell children with swords for hands and Morlocks.

18The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:53 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

The world shall never again see your like...truly, this world is blessed. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

19The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:22 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

"well, uranus spins on its side!"
"well, so does your face!"

20The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

SEMICOLON wrote:I wouldn't see it as a horrible deformity.

And one day I will fall in love with a small shell-child and then she will be eaten by the Morlocks and I will run to my time machine and go back to the past and weep for the future that will be; a future of shell children with swords for hands and Morlocks.

Why would you fall in love with a shell-child?

21The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Oh dear, where have I sent this discussion.

22The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES

Top Hat Zebra wrote:Why would you fall in love with a shell-child?
Not all forms of love are physical.

23The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

You phiysically loved a small child turtle.

And left it dissatisfied.

(Back on track.)

24The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

God, I love this forum.

25The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Empty Re: The Non-Offensive Insults Thread. Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Now don't be silly, even if Shell-backed humans evolved, that would first assume the first shellback survived long enough to spread the gift of shell backs. There are more variables here then we can see. Is the shellback slow? able to fend for itself? Is it intelligent? Can it shoot laser beams from its head?

Details!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum