Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Quiz Thread

+16
SQUIGGLES
Top Hat Zebra
Ziggles
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Katls
Jonny
Tacoline
Packie
someguy3657
Bowen
Gorgro
A Sinister Speaker
Hollyღ
Tuomey
D-Munny
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:07 am

Packie

Packie

127Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Apparently I'm Blue also.

128Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 am

Packie

Packie

I do not think myself as a deceitful person tough

129Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:32 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Maybe you deceit YOURSELF!
My color is kinda spot on.

130Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 am

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Also, one of the answers to a question is:
"Open the container on a whim, hoping to find some guy’s stash of illegal fireworks to shoot off."
....some guy’s stash of illegal fireworks...

I'm onto you Someguy.

131Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

132Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

133Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Katls

Katls

RAVENCLAW!
I always liked them best anyways.

134Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Tasha the Silly Panda

Tasha the Silly Panda

Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 HP-Gryffindor

Same thing I got on Pottermore... I'm so proud :3

135Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:03 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Tasha the Silly Panda wrote:
Also, one of the answers to a question is:
"Open the container on a whim, hoping to find some guy’s stash of illegal fireworks to shoot off."
....some guy’s stash of illegal fireworks...

I'm onto you Someguy.
Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 6e7

136Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Moltenfield

Moltenfield

Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Whatcolor_white
and
Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 HP-Hufflepuff

137Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 HP-Hufflepuff

138Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Me and Rare are in the same hogwarts house

I don't know how to feel about that

139Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:53 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 HC13E1363

140Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:41 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

It's cool bro, I got Hufflepuff too.

This should be a spin-offo Harry Potter, showcasing the wacky hijinks of certain members of Hufflepuff house that inadvertantly set off major events in the main series.

141Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 am

Katls

Katls

In my LARPing Harry Potter thing with my freinds at school last year, I was a crazy Ravenclaw guy who was always on the cusp of being exspelled from Hoggswarts and time in jail because of my crazy antics and experimentation(think Franeksein type, but with animals(made myself a little pet dragon that way). And my elderwood and phenox feather wand(don't blame me, blame Pottermore[I wanted dragon core...] SERIOUSLY had a mind of it's own, shooting off spells without wanting me it to(including ones I didn't even know[turned a poor pidgen into a pheniox, which exploded like a firework and almost killed Snape and almost burned down the greenhouse with liquid fire...]). At the school, my wand was imfamous for suddenly lighting things on it own, particularly a metal bucket of water. THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET WAS ON FIRE. ON. FIRE. It was submerged even.
Our exsperences at Hogwarts would be amazing.

142Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I ended up in Slytherin, or however it's spelled.
Because I am secretly a huge dick.

143Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I don't care what quizzes say
SLYTHERIN BITCH
FOREVAH

144Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Bowen wrote:I ended up in Slytherin, or however it's spelled.
Because I am secretly a huge dick.

Well, you are apparently the biggest deviant here according to the brain reader, which is par the course for anyone who can live in Australia and survive.

145Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Bowen

Bowen

I guess it makes sense. You end up cunning and ruthless to survive Australia, and when you're stuck inside because it's spawning season for spiders and there's a foot deep layer of writhing black death outside, guess you gotta do SOMETHING to stay "entertained".

Speaking of houses...
I feel Hufflepuff kids kinda got the short end of the stick in the books.
Griffonnobs are all super noble, brave warriors of peace and awesomeness. Most of the heroes come from house "red OP".
Ravenfellas are smart as fuck. They get a few heroes, too.
Snakeshaggers get to be main villains and some morally grey fellas too. They're cunning, ruthless. Don't mind getting blood on their hands to get the job done.
Hufflebricks are...well, bricks. They're kinda thick. And then in later books they tacked on the "Oh, uh, um. But they're....Loyal? I think? I tried talking to one but it grunted for 4 hours then pounded its chest and howled.. urgh." And I honestly cannot remember a hero/villain from Team brick.

146Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Team Brick for the gold! "Ugh ugh!" *Beats chest*

147Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Cedric Diggory was from Hufflepuff!... At least until he got killed and was resurrected as Edward Cullen.

So yeah, that probably doesn't count.

148Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 am

Bowen

Bowen

Perhaps it's been too long since I read it, but I think Cedric was basically, when you get down to it, a sacrificial lion. He doesn't really do much plot important but die. He DOES tell Harry how to solve one puzzle, but Moody (or, y'know, the impostor. he has a name, I'm sure) states he would have ended up telling him directly if Cedric didn't.
In fact, when I Googled that to see if I was thinking of the right phrase, TV Tropes Current header quote for Sacrificial Lion is lord snake face ordering the death of ol' Cedric.
So you can add that to your list of Brick Team traits. Y'all die real nice and dramatic like.

149Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 HP-Ravenclaw

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

150Official Quiz Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Quiz Thread Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 am

Katls

Katls

Right on brother.
Now, let's break into Sliverin and steal some of those black magic texts. Those books should be taken from those brutes and put into more clever, kinder hands...
*shifty eyes*
Good, I have the chump to blame it on, now I need a freind who's in Sliveren to get me a layout of the place...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum