Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill a wish game Nr. ?

+19
Moltenfield
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
TheSulkingWolf
Bowen
votecoffee
Icriex
D-Munny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Jonny
Angua
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

101Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

((Jonny: You don't have to shave, only your mental rules make you. And possibly a workplace or something.))

This happens in your front room.

I wish for awesome to be made a moral and legal imperative.

102Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

((I do, 2me, if I don't want everyone to run away screaming))

103Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

((Very few people run away screaming when they see me. This way you only have to fight the non-cowardly enemies. Also, it's more of a paralysis style fear. But seriously, beards aren't so bad, especially if you keep them trimmed and/or shaped.))

104Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tuomey wrote:((Jonny: You don't have to shave, only your mental rules make you. And possibly a workplace or something.))

This happens in your front room.

I wish for awesome to be made a moral and legal imperative.

(I echo Jonny's wishes for never having to shave again - some places just weren't meant for a razor to be near them).

Awesome is now a moral, however, "kind" and "considerate" were tossed out the window.

I wish for some cotton candy. :3

105Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am

It's actually Cotton without the candy concept! You just get Cotton, and when you bite into it, it feels quite unpleasant >:3

I wish my youthful shenanigans didn't get me in trouble.

106Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You are now a polite young pokeman, however, you are also now incredibly boring!

I wish I had some delicious edible cotton candy >:3

107Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It's edible, but it still tastes like cotton.

I wish for a Nebulon 5000. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

108Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You get it as soon as the new all powerful Nebulon 5001 comes out.

I wish I could grant my own wishes.

109Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

you lose the ability to wish for anything cool.

I wish colourless green ideas could sleep furiously. []

110Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

You realise colourless green ideas are impossible, and are constantly kept awake by the Invisible Pink Unicorn as a result.

I wish for a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

111Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:02 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

This happens in your bedroom.

I wish for more awesome and less fail.

112Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Someone else than you gets more awesome and less fail. You didnt say that YOU wanted it!

I wish for some skittles

113Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:01 am

votecoffee

votecoffee

A stranger takes you to something like duck-pin bowling. Only later do you realize it was skittles.

I wish I could save the world by bowling

114Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You become the best cricket bowler in the world, just as the Vogons destroy earth...

I wish for a stapler that works, for crying out loud. []

115Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It works, but it has no staples.

I wish I could do something exciting and fun today.

116Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 am

votecoffee

votecoffee

You meet the real batman in an alternate dimension and he lets you drive the batmobile. Unfortunately, no one believes you and they all think you're crazy.

I wish for a secret identity (that does not involve me driving a windowless van and passing out candy to kids or the like)

117Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You have to eat the president's paperwork.

I wish for cool sunglasses.

118Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

They'd be really cool if they weren't broken.

I wish for a day where I'm all alone at home.

119Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Competent criminals decide to rob your house, and they bring guns, not crowbars...Harry and Marv they ain't.

I wish for a bazooka that fires bazooka gum. []

120Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

It gunks up on the first shot and never works again.

I wish for people to stop trying to kill SCP-682.

121Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

They decide to kill you instead.

I wish for another wish.

122Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:16 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You waste your other wish dropping rocks on yourself.

I wish for an infinite pasta box

123Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

They stop trying to kill it and kill it.

I wish for one of those pens with the magnetic base that makes the pen float. []

124Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 am

Katls

Katls

You get it, but there is no use for it other than to flot it and/or kill yourself with.

I wish that "Sir" Percival in Sonic and the Black Knight will stop A: being shuch fail and B: pretending to be 20 insted of 14.

Last edited by Katls Nalcrato on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

125Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

They now are...in the Japanese version that you'll never play ever.

I wish that this thread was revived.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum