Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill a wish game Nr. ?

+19
Moltenfield
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
TheSulkingWolf
Bowen
votecoffee
Icriex
D-Munny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Jonny
Angua
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

76Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You can, but suddenly rock becomes illegal, and Styx isn't around to save humanity this time...no Kilroy...

I wish for tomorrow to be a frabjous day! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

77Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

After trying to spin your head round all the way you break your neck.

I wish Alice in Wonderland was actually a half-decent film.

78Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It's half decently boring.

I wish I could make sense.

79Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 am

Bowen

Bowen

You make so much sense that no-on understands.
You begin to feel depressed but cannot get any help as no-one understands you massive amount of sense.

I wish for a cake.

80Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:51 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Do I seriously have to say the famous Portal quote?

I wish for tasty cold Root Beer.

81Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 am

Jonny

Jonny

You open the can and discover it is literally filled with roots, and not nice roots.

I wish for socks to magically appear on my feet in the morning.

82Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

They are novelty singing socks which sing only at moments when it would be awkward for you if your socks started singing.
They can never be removed.

I wish for the worst thing ever to happen to me.

83Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Everyone you ever loved is dead.

I wish I could control my bladder, so I don't need to go to the bathroom anymore

84Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 am

Jonny

Jonny

Upon realising you are living in The Sims 3 you slowly go mad.

I wish my ears weren't itchy (don't ask)

85Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Your ears are fine, but the itchiness now spreads to the rest of your body, and you go MAD.

I wish I had a Space Baby

86Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:02 am

Packie

Packie

You somehow develop a fetus in your body. Since you are a dude, this can only go badly. they transport you to the ISS in an effort to relieve pain by birthing, rendering the baby a space baby. unfortunately these efforts were not adequate.

I wish for my eyes to adjust to my contact lenses

87Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Your eyes adjust to your contact lenses, every day.
Unfortunately this takes 18 hours.

I wish for it to rain beer

88Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

votecoffee

votecoffee

The ecosystem is severely damaged, everywhere smells like some smutty bar, and it's not even a good quality beer. What were you thinking?!?!

I wish it would raindeer

89Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Deers fall out of the sky, crashing into the ground in a bloody mess. When it's over you can't find a single place where the ground isn't covered in deer blood.

I wish I didn't have to do chores today.

90Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You don't have to do chores because a rocketship crashed in your backyard after a beer-soaked deer fell into some sort of control system.
Then the rocketship ASPLODED, completely destroying your base, without even warning that someone had set you up the bomb.

I wish for more sunglasses.

91Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

You have more sunglasses, but a couples of deers stole them.

I wish I had more recent game consoles and games

92Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You get them, but you are so bad in playing them, everyone refuses to play with you.

I wish my allergies were gone.

93Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 am

A Sinister Speaker

You lose all your current allergies, but now your entire body has an allergic reaction to air which causes every inch of your body to break out in pus filled boils.

I wish for.....ummmm......a piece of paper!

94Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

The paper suddenly flies towards your neck and gives you a massive paper cut. You grab your throat in pain when you realize that blood is draining fast from your body.

You die of blood loss 5 minutes later.

I wish I wasn't so dark with my wish killing.

95Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You can never bring yourself to kill another wish or in fact do anything in case you horrible crush someone's wish.

I wish for delis not to run out of things I want before I get there.

96Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

They are always stocked, however they get backed up in orders and are unable to keep things fresh. Your orders are always fragment l3

I wish I was a little bit taller.

97Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You grow so tall that your head crashes though the ceiling and you make a big hole in your roof. you are now 15'9.

I wish for a Klondike bar

98Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Jonny

Jonny

Hang on, I need to google it and find out what a Klondike bar actually is.

Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 01-Klondike-Bar

You get a Milkybar instead.

I wish I never had to shave again.

99Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

(^^ Don't we all Jonny? :/)

Anyway! Facial Hair Fantasies aside, The Fantastic Four come to your house and you have to sit through a whole 3-hour Superhero lecture as to why it's important to shave.

I wish to have a party where everybody is invited! But not the people I dislike.

100Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Jonny

Jonny

((I have to shave practically every two days, while my brother who is 18 mohnths older than me basically has no hair whatsoever.))

You have a party but it is Mario Party and is thus incredibly boring.

I wish for kittens!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum