Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill a wish game Nr. ?

+19
Moltenfield
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
TheSulkingWolf
Bowen
votecoffee
Icriex
D-Munny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Jonny
Angua
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

It is no longer under attack because it is not worth attacking. Everyone in the outpost died of AIDS. your own medicine must taste foul, hmmm?

I wish for a banana.

27Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

It has a claw (see the pics thread) and it CLAWS YOU IN THE FACE.

I wish for sleep.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

28Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You sleep while driving. You crash and die.

1 \/\/1$|-| $0|\/|30|\|3 µ|\|Ð3®$74|\|Ð 7|-|1$. (LEET ftw)

29Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

No one understands you.

I wish foryyyyyyyyyyyy it to thunderstorm.

30Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm

D-Munny

D-Munny

YOU'VE BEEN......THUNDERSTRUCK!

I wish I could ride the lightning.

31Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Katls

Katls

The lightning shocks you while riding it.

(btw Dewman, Dead Frontier is a ZOMBIE game, and no, it doesn't taste foul, I was waiting for that.)
I wish that people other than me from Daisy owl join Dead Frontier.

32Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

We all suck, so you kill us easily and get bored fast.

I wish for another wish.

33Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 am

Katls

Katls

Your another wish is to be AIDS infected.

(*facepalm* If I wanted to kill you on DF, I would let you level up to 6 or 7 before I PvP battle with you. I just want some people I know to be my companions.)

I wish that people understood the majesty of the Dead Frontier MMO.

34Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

They do, but they find it boring.

I wish I could stop you from taking over the world with your avatar.

35Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Icriex

Icriex

you do it by destroying the world before Katls gets to it!

I wish I knew what I was hungry for

36Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You know, but now all the stores are out of it...

I wish for a petrified dinosaur atom. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

37Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

The petrified dinosaur atom is used to create a new Jurassic Park. Stay out of the long grass!

I wish for some delicious cake which dosen't lie.

38Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It doesn't lie...it implies.

I wish for some of Rare's cake! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

39Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It's only implied you got some cake!

I wish for some time paradoxes.

40Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

The time paradoxes erase your existence completely.

I wish mosquitoes didnt exist. Stupid itchy leg -_-'

41Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Instead the botflies get you.

I wish for a pet botfly.

42Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

It lives snuggly in your brain.

I wish I was a GOD.

43Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

You turn into a sentient Gathering of Developers.

I wish I was a messenger of death

44Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

Katls

Katls

You are the first guy to be killed by a advanced version of AIDS that is airborne and is highly contagious.
IT'S THE END OF MANKIND!
I wish that I could get my two revamps of two old stories through the d**** first parts.

45Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

THEY BOTH SUCK NOW. THANKS A LOT.

I WISH I COULD STOP ALL-CAPPING. IT'S KINDA ANNOYING

46Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 am

You do, but then you start to use lowercase only. The Grammar Police follow you on Segways day and night for the rest of your life. You lose 5hp every day from >9000hp. Compare that to Somegirl, who has >666000hp.

I wish for the cutesy squad to stop giving me makeovers every Sunday.

47Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 am

Last edited by somegirl3657 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

48Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

You manage to kill him, however it turns out you've developed a crippling disease that will destroy you slowly, and the only person who could have helped you was Someguy. You're life is then turned into a cheesy Soap Opera.

I wish the latest season of Lost was out. If it's already out, I wish to own it.

49Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

It's out of the closet.
All it is is all the guys getting it on.
Off camera and the rest of the time they are so embarrassed about this they walk around with so many clothes you can't tell who is who.

I wish for some things to be hurled at the sun

50Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

They get hurled into the sun, but you are not awake to witness it.

I wish the Government would put on a kickass light show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum