Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill a wish game Nr. ?

+19
Moltenfield
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
TheSulkingWolf
Bowen
votecoffee
Icriex
D-Munny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Jonny
Angua
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

51Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

They do, but during a private party. In which you aren't invited.
And no, you can't see it from outside.

I wish I could do something amusing today.

52Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You do something amusing to all the youtube viewers ever: you get hit in the nuts with a cat, which then attacks you.
While you're in your boxers.

I wish to own the internet

53Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You own the internet the day it died.

I wish for more awesome

54Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am

votecoffee

votecoffee

You unfortunately get someone else's more awesome, a very creepy slightly pedophile more awesome.

I wish to be liked by all.

55Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You are liked by Autonomous Lifeform Landa, a perv-bot created by some Japanese dude 'cos he was bored.

I wish for massive robots everywhere.

56Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

They are all made from Bionicle parts, which makes me King of the Universe.

I wish Worms worked on my PC.

57Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It now works, but your computer crashes because it can't handle awesome games

I wish peoples would stop doing wars and everyone could be at peace.
Try to kill that one. I dare you.

58Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 am

Packie

Packie

Two words: Dystopian government

I wish to own an t-34/85

59Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 pm

votecoffee

votecoffee

You pay $100,000 on ebay for an add about T34/85. You get a small box in the mail containing a TI-34 and a TI-85 calculator. Since you failed to read the entire post, you are fully responsible for your loss, as a typo in the title is not enough to claim fraud.

I wish to be able to pull off a huge ebay scam without repercussions.

60Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You pull off a huge scam of 35 cents.

I wish my sister would stop being so damn lazy

61Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

She stops being lazy and proceeds to methodically destroy everything you've ever loved

I wish for more flash drives, with greater capacity

62Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 am

votecoffee

votecoffee

You receive 10,000,000 flash drives that hold 100 KB each. Together they hold 1 terrabyte, much more capacity than your current flash drive has.

I wish I had photographic memory

63Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You have a perfect memory of every kind of photographic type ever produced, but it just makes you a socially awkward savant.

I wish for the color blue. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

64Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

You become psychotic over everyone using the color blue even though you have it trademarked. As a result, you murder literally every human being on the planet before coming to your senses and living the rest of your life alone.

I wish for a device that launches mini nuclear bombs. As well as ammunition for it, said ammunition of course being mini nuclear bombs.

65Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It only works in the negative universe of Qward, you yellow spongiform hominid.

I wish for █░╬░▀╫╨▌▐░╦♫ []

66Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You wake up with that string of characters tattooed on your forehead.

I wish to be rid of headaches.

67Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

You are now rid of headaches, but every other body part is now aching.

I wish for something fun to happen to me right now.

68Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

James Bond breaks into your Bedroom - adventure and hilarity ensues. That is, until you get crushed by a boulder.

I wish I had more carbonated beverage.

69Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

(OMG RARE YOURE BACK! YAY!)

That third can is yours. (forget the anti smoking ad though, it has nothing to do with this game)

I wish I had a fan or something to keep me cool

70Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

You have a fan, but he won't leave you alone and you end up going to the 'lectric chair for shooting him in cold blood...in Canada no less, where you weren't even aware they could still give you the death penalty.

I wish for honutella, a combination of honey and nutella. []

71Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am

votecoffee

votecoffee

Although honutella has the potential to be freakin' amazing, the company who makes it knows people will buy just because it sounds cool, much like baconnaise. But it is hacked together out of the cheapest most awful fake honey in existence. As a result, even though the nutella makes it okay, it falls far below your expectations and is a hug let down.

I wish to have a 100 foot tall statue of myself made of nutella and displayed in Central Park.

72Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

It melts and nothing as awesome is ever attempted again.

I wish that red bull, instead of giving wings to mortal men, gave them magic rings. []

73Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:27 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Everyone in the whole world turns into Ringwraiths after an accident with some Red Bull, a plane and a ship.

I wish for this wish not to be a wish

74Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Your head a splode.

I wish Evian was required to reverse its name. []

75Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Evian is now named Naive, but everyone loves this name, and his popularity goes up by 1000%, leaving you alone and miserable for the rest of your life.

I wish I could listen to awesome rock songs all night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum