Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill a wish game Nr. ?

+19
Moltenfield
Travelcube
AwesomeMedic
Tacoline
TheSulkingWolf
Bowen
votecoffee
Icriex
D-Munny
someguy3657
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Jonny
Angua
JT_the_Ninja
Katls
A Sinister Speaker
Gorgro
Packie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Zombie threads are less fun than you'd think.

I wish for a shorter train journey to uni.

127Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

It's shorter because you crash.

I wish for a high tech computer that works and that belongs to me and it can't get stolen or destroyed.

128Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

It does get shorter, but the dodgy bloke operating the Sweets Trolley hands you a pre-opened Pot-Noodle, and you get a little sick from eating it. You then proceed to miss a test, and your cannons launch loads of water in fury, thereby injuring your professor. You then get suspended for two days, and are stripped of your monocle.

I wish Spain was a little less hot.

<Someguy: Your computer is incredibly high-tech; straight off the line test computer, however, it's actually a Chibi-Decepticon, and though cute, proceeds to hit you at night so you can't sleep. The next day, you fall asleep during your Maths test, and therefore are sent to the Headmaster. On the way there, you notice an open locker, you head to search it, but then are enveloped by a white light, and enter... The Twilight Zone. There is no Cake. Only Rock Cake.>

129Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Also, for some reason it's called the Windows 2001: A Space Odyssey.

SB8: No! Not the monocle!

130Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Now Spain has an average tempature of -43 degrees Celsius.

I wish my hands weren't so sticky from that doughnut.

131Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Katls

Katls

Your nostrals and mouth are sticky and are sealed, and you sufficate.

I wish that I get the will back to finnish my K'nex progect.

132Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

You finish it, but it turns out very bad. All of your family and friends shun you and you become a nobody, weeping in the dark corners of the world. Forgotten about and ingnored by the rest of the world, leading to a life of only madness and sorrow. You are driven to the brink of insanity and realize that your life is just a piece of dust in a huge, neverending stream of time and life. You realize that what you do will have little to no impact on this never ending stream and that no matter what, once your gone all memories of you and what you've done will fade into the nothing-ness and the world and time and all of life will contiune on, as if you never even existed to begin with. All memory of you will end up lost in the nothingness of the dark corners of humanity, just like the memorys of most people will end up after a certain amount of time after their physical lives on this huge earth have passed on, forgotten.

I wish I had a puppy.

133Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 2642712_94f8_625x1000

Here you go.

I wish for something cool to happen right now.

134Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 am

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

You freeze to death, cool right?

I wish I could beat this game...

135Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 am

Packie

Packie

You just make me lose the game and you are going to pay for that.

I wish I could win the game

136Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

The game's rules change such that you can win by inserting large objects in your ass.

I wish for pi to be a constant.

137Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

it's now constant. Every single math book and math equations have to be rewritten, and math suddenly becomes 10 times more frustrating.

I wish that I could know what to wish for.

138Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:11 pm

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

You get the idea for the perfect thing to wish for, unforuntanly you run out of wishs and are left a sad sack of wasted life.

I wish I for the power to warp time and space.

139Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:30 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Due to a clerical typing error, you are granted the ability to wrap thyme and spades.

I wish for an obedient pet liger. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

140Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:39 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

You get a little tiger which is so small that you step on it by accident.

I wish for better programming ability

141Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

In order to bring your programming ability up, I lower your breathing ability. You sufficate and die.

I wish for pain to be brought onto people I don't like.

142Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:57 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Big bags of money fall on them. It's not fatal, and they're richer now.

I wish for amazing drawing skills without losing my beathing ability.

143Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Katls

Katls

You lose your eating ability, you die and you slowy rot in the grave, maggots crawling in and out of your body, and when you deterate, the nutents in your body go into the soil and are eaten by worms, then one day a man who owns nothing but a fishing rod gets one of the worms and impails him on a hook, goes fishing, cheaches a fish, andhe eats it, thus he is a canible, because of YOU.

i wish I could stop being deppessing.

144Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 pm

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

You stop being depressioning and instead become annoingly postive at all times. This drives your friends, family, neighbors and others so mad that after a while they form a pact, hunt you down, and kill you.

I that I was the most powerful being on earth.

145Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Packie

Packie

You are the sole survivor of thermonuclear war

I wish for peaceful aliens to visit earth

146Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Bowen

Bowen

We bomb the shit out of them anyway. Becuase thats how humanity rolls.

I wish for shins.

147Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

A medical helicopter asplodes, launching over 9000 shins into your window.

I wish that someone would put some neurons in my neurons so I can think while I think.

148Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Your brain explodes.

I wish I could be super smart without head or brain explosions.

149Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 pm

TheSulkingWolf

TheSulkingWolf

You becoe super smart and neither your head or your brain explodes! But your growing intelligence causes more brain cells to form and this causes your brain to expand to the point that your skull is too small. The pressure gets so intense that your skull cracks and brakes and, as your brain contiunes to grow, the top of your head is torn right off. Other pieces of your head are broken or torn off as your brain grows quickly. You die.

I wish that I could stick to walls like a lizard.

150Kill a wish game Nr. ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kill a wish game Nr. ? Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

You now can't unstick yourself from the wall.

I wish I could be a great comedian

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum