Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum One Archives

+12
someguy3657
Jonny
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
Tacoline
Sunny
Gorgro
D-Munny
Packie
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Samiam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

Samiam

Samiam

2me your into larping?

I need someone to larp with. I would totally horseride with you if we were closer.

252Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

Samiam

Samiam

Oh, I was thinking in a horses-and-other-country-as-in-not-the-city-things context.
I actually did know that, somewhere in the recesses of my mind.

I just *really* want to re-enact that charge.

On another note, horse-riding is pretty cool.
It's been a while since I've done it though.
I should go find a horse.

253Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

Samiam

Samiam

no your not aloud to... ok but you have to complete a totaly awesome quest first ok dude

254Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

its like super dangerous and stuff.. you have to SAVE THE WORRLD

255Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY, I AM IN THE OFFICE ON MY OWN!! I AM EATING A STICKY BUN!!! EXTREME!!!

256Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY, I SPILLED LEMONADE ON MYSELF AND I JUST SAT THERE, TAKING IT.

(btw 2me, you should be careful, door-jitsu is becoming increasingly deadly. And stay away from revolving doors, they're the leaders!)

257Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

Yeah, they know the secret of the deadly entrapping spin manouver.

258Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 am

Samiam

Samiam

I JUST SLAMMED A DOOR TO GET SOME REVENGE FOR 2ME. AND I HOPE IT HURT IT. SHOOK THE DOOR FRAME. YEAH!! MADE AN EPIC NOISE THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. YEAAAAAAH!!!

THEN I ATE A CHOCOLATE BAR TO CELEBREATE. YEAAAAAH!! HARDCORE!!!!

EXTREEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE HARDCORE!

259Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 am

Samiam

Samiam

Today I planned out my next EXTREME paper for journal publication!
Also I made Culex quinquefasciatus my bitch!

260Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY, I'LL BE PERFORMING IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE, AND THE IDEA OF IT ONLY MADE ME DRY HEAVE TWICE.

261Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY ME AND 8 OTHER GUYS ARE GOING TO SHOOT A BROKEN FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION
EXTREEEEEEEME!!!!!!!

262Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am

Samiam

Samiam

Today I typed out a factious extreme comment, then deleted it because it was too risque. Self-cencorship at its worse, nay?

263Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAYIWATCHED4HOURSOFSPEEDRACERSTRAIGHTEXTREMEAH!

264Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY RARE TRIED TO HELP ME BEAT DEATH TOLL ON EXPERT
SHE KILLED ME, SEVERAL TIMES
EEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTTTRRRRRRREEEEEEEEME

265Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY I BEAT THE NO MERCY CAMPAIGN IN L4D ON EXPERT DIFFUCULTY! EXXXXXXtream

266Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY I GOT A PAPER CUT AND ACCIDENTALLY GOT LIME JUICE IN IT AND DIDN'T EVEN CRY THAT MUCH!!! EXTREEEEEEEEME!!!!!!

267Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

Samiam

Samiam

TODAY I DIVED ELBOW-FIRST ON TOP OF A FUTON AND THE FUTON WAS SO COWED IT DID NOT DO ANYTHING

268Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

Samiam

Samiam

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated +3

This thread is used to plan out any role plays that will be made in the future. Remember, spontaneous is the spice of life (despite what people tell you) so lets try not to make everything so concrete.

Talk about things such as bosses, enemies, rules and plots, here!

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

I say we define our starting characters. And mebbe we can get Driscoll in here to play too!

SB8 (+1489)
3 months ago

Rated 0

(Yay! IRC!)
I still like the continuation idea of the previous two, but I'm afraid of a crash on the tracks.

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

As am I.

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Now that I got a new computer, I can participate in the new role play, I will still be Rare Jr with cameos from Rare in heaven.

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Awesome. Well who wants to outline their char first?

SB8 (+1489)
3 months ago

Rated 0

(Rare, can Jr. and I still be a team?)

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

I'm sure you can.

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Of course Esbby! We are always a team

SB8 (+1489)
3 months ago

Rated 0

That makes me happy to hear that. Wondertwin Powers ACTIVATE! Form of STEAM!

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Let's use a format to define our characters:
Name:
Starting Skills:
Starting Equipment:
Abilities:
Weaknesses:
Background Info:
Misc Info:

I think that's pretty good for defining a RPG character.

Dewmann (+1102)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Alright then. Just for the sake of detail, and because I like describing things. And because I couldn't resist adding that Pop-Tart bit.

Name: Dewmann
Starting/Average skills: excellent when it comes to using pistols.
equipment: .357 magnum, combat knife, Kali sticks.
Abilities: Nothing abnormal. Just a good shot.
weaknesses: Only human. Can be reckless when in a crisis.
Background info: It is unknown as to how he posesses such amazing combat skills at such a young age, but still has some maturing to do when it comes to mental and emotional matters.
Misc info: Loves Pop-Tarts.

2me (+2256) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Bluh. Desscion. Nto at my vest right now.
I''ll do it latetr. Or not, whatever.

packie (+620)
3 months ago

Rated 0

I never can keep up with the roleplays (except for the Owlville one, pity that it has died), so I don't even try anymore...

sludge (+751)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Name: The Tesla Duck
Starting Skills: Ability to create, change and destroy matter, control anything, and can make a mean martini.
Starting Equipment: Needs none.
Abilities: See starting skills.
Weaknesses: My good friend Atheismo knows my only weakness.
Background Info: Was once the inventor Nicolas Tesla, turned self into a duck who later became a god.
Misc Info: Has a stash of snacks hidden somewhere. Good luck finding it.

Messernacht (+439)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Now I'm back up to speed and set up in my new place in Sydney, I'm going to be around more. So...

Name: Messernacht
Starting Skills: Sinister disposition, dark penetrating glare, gravelly voice, able to burp on cue
Starting Equipment: Katana-class battlecruiser 'Ceranous'
Abilities: Left-handed, thus automatically an instrument of Pure Evil
Weaknesses: Partial to long walks on the beach
Background Info: Specially trained in the arts of torture and intimidation, Messernacht once had a family of his own. However, a horrible accident involving 30 tonnes of bird-feed now means that this Duck Lord moves forth alone, ever searching for vengeance
Misc Info: Knows a disturbing amount about Disney movies

Gorgro (+1225)
3 months ago

Rated +2

Name: Gorgro
Starting Skills: Being a raptor, general raptoring.
Starting Equipment: Claws, teeth and irrefutable logic.
Abilities: Shifting in and out of the void.
Weaknesses: Walls of text.
Background Info: Shows up everywhere at least once, easily forgotten or ignored. Tends to arrive without warning and to leave short after deus ex machinas.
Misc Info: May in rare cases be portrayed by Taco.

SB8 (+1489)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Name: SB8
Starting Skills: Aura Power
Starting Equipment: Nothing
Abilities: Use Aura as Telekinesis, Attack Power. Extraordinary Aeroplane Piloting Prowess.
Weaknesses: Aura only used when necessary. 1/2 Average Human Size, weak without Aura.
Background Info: Born to Parents Unknown, raised by Lucario & Fox McCloud. Lived on Owl's Revenge. Partnered with Rare to Sabotage Raptor Pirate Vessel. Succeeded, but lost Rare in the process. Suffered great depression and almost died at hands of surviving Raptors before being rescued. Went on to fight and kill Wizard with squad, and escape planet Gamma. Returned to regular duties on Owl's Revenge, non-birth mother to Rare Jr. Captured by Bounty Hunter J. but with aid of Rare Jr. escaped. To this day, he is still recovering from depression, and grievous bodily harm.
Misc Info: Can kick out some pretty sweet Bass skills, and enjoys cookies.

only_sunspots (+1041)
3 months ago

Rated +1

Name: Sunny
Starting Skills: Aggressive kindness
Starting Equipment: A fistful of adorable.
Abilities: Plushies are instantly magnetized to her head.
Weaknesses: Plushies are instantly magnetized to her head, overactive and crazy schedule.
Background Info: Sunny is the oddball and peacemaker of the group, able to seamlessly integrate with any alliance by sheer force of neutrality. This makes her versatile in a roleplay. (She mostly has to be because by the time she posts lots of stuff has happened.)
Misc Info: Almost never posts

Ziggy Stardust (+1680)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Name: Ziggy Stardust
Starting Skills: Badassery, sexiness, wittiness
Starting Equipment: Reinforced banjo, machete, kickin' boots, notepad designed for taking names
Abilities: Severing heads, gymnastics, can play nearly any instrument
Weaknesses: Pyromania, compassion, love for Kit, insolence towards chain of command
Background Info: Ziggy came from some kind of wizarding family and grew up in a number of fairytale-like castles. To the bewilderment of her grandparents, she left the magic behind her and went to seek out her own path in life, doing odd jobs and mercenary work along the way. She eventually wound up with the Owl crew and discovered she was a lesbian when she fell into love with Kitararayne, Ninja First Class.
Misc Info: Moodswings like a motherfucker and is very easily pissed off. Watch out.

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated +1

COTI our roleplays are not super literate, but please make sure to make posts that are easy to read and make sense. Simply posting random things to be 'funny' is not allowed.

Bowen (+319)
3 months ago

Rated 0

hmmm, im considering joing the RPGs so maybe I should get this out of the way.(note:considering. not sure yet)
Name: Bowen (just to keep things simple)
Starting Skills: Skill with blades and bow.
Starting Equipment: A sword and a bow.
Abilities: (is this any different from skills?)
Weaknesses: Well, Y'know. Bullets. weapons. stuff that kills people. I... well you get the point.
Background Info: Im not sure HOW I got into space (if I join the current RPG). lets just say I pissed off the gods (Dins a bitch, really) , and they sent me somewhere. or something. Im already dealing with a story at the moment. I'll try and make it more coherent when (if) I join, ok?
Misc Info: If I do join, I may be posting late at night for you. my timezone as previously noted is terrible.

Jonny (+1799)
3 months ago

Rated 0

Name: The Jonny and Jay Conglomeration
Starting Skills: Fire Breath, Ice Breath, Spiky Shell, Giga Bowser Transformation
Starting Equipment: Claws, Bouncer Suit
Abilities: Massive Strength, Two Minds are Better than One
Weaknesses: May die at any moment, ticklish. Not as agile as other characters.
Background Info: After retiring from his superhero career as The Amazing Frink Fanboy, Jonny undertook a new career in paper plumbing, a relatively small market. Following the Great Futon Invasion, Jonny used futon technology to regenerate and distance himself from his past deeds.

Later, Jonny's parallel equivalent (known as Jay for simplicity's sake) stepped in after Jonny was summoned away to combat Evil Einstein. The two now work as a single unit.

Misc Info: Jonny and Jay are turtle-dragons that command fire and ice respectively. Though powerful, various run-ins with wizards and ducks have left them genetically unstable and in a Jekyll/Hyde-esque state. They are also being tracked by a Singularity Missile that will kill them both, though this problem has yet to be satisfactorily resolved.

SB8 (+1489)
3 months ago

Rated 0

This is gonna be fun :3

jt_the_ninja (+1364) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated -1

Name: JT (the Ninja)
Starting Skills: Ninja
Starting Equipment: Ninja. Also, he has mad connections all over the galaxy.
Abilities: Ninja.
Weaknesses: ??? See ninja. Okay, he can't stand rap.
Background Info: Born and raised a ninja, JT has been a ninja all his life. Rising quickly through the ninja ranks, he gained connections of a ninja business nature wherever he went. The first of his clan to graduate Ninjafleet, he is also an accomplished Space Ninja.
Misc Info: Don't mess with the Ninja.

[]

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated +3

(I deleted your post for you COTI!)

Name Rare Junior (AKA Junior, JR).
Species: Baby Hornet
Type: Assassin in training
Alliance: Lawfully Good
Appearance: Bluish-black hornet, already the size of a small pokemon. Will grow to 4ft when adult.

Starting Skills: Sweet Scent (Can detect or Attract Standard level enemies), Charm (Cuteness +3), Sting (Upgrades to Pin Needle and Nuclear Sting Cannon as role play progresses), Swift Attack, Level one Stinger Beam, Theft (Bitch is a klepto!)

Starting Equipment: Standard Stinger Beam, Hornet Fur (+2 against cold), Adorable fluffyness.

Abilities: Flying level one (Can fly higher and longer when role plays progress), Bravery (Attack +1), Intimidate (Level one, increases as she grows). Friends of Nature (Can communicate with other animals), Sneaking (Assassin and sneaking skills passed on from Mother).

Weaknesses: Separation, Cold, Over-caring, Brashness, anything sweet.

Strengths: Flying, Comradely, Loyalty, Nuclear Power Devices

Background Info: Junior is the bastard child of Rare, long deceased Assassin of the Owl's Revenge. She never met her mother, and her father is unknown (it is suspected Rare had a fling with a hornet when she was transformed into one herself). She has bonded with the pokemon Riolu, Esbiate (Also called Esbby), who Junior sees as her mother, and has learned valuable skills from him such as bravery, how to shoot things dead, and how to kick ass in video games. Junior is protective of her adopted mother.

Misc Info: Is attracted to sweet foods, and has high curiosity. Is constantly searching out Tesla Duck's hidden stash of sweet foods.

Tacoline (+1800)
3 months ago

Rated 0

i'm sry i kinda left in the middle of the dinosaur rpg thread. i had to focus on classes n stuff. same with the space baby thing too. so for right now, i might read them but i wont join them
@gorgro: thanks for letting me portray you, i kno you dislike it when we leave u in the dust sooo yeah.

if anyone wants to use me in the rpg they can

Rare (+5128) (mod)
3 months ago

Rated 0

It's okay Tacoface, we understand. I couldn't finish off the space babies role play because of class, and because my computer died. But I think I can join in off and on now.

Ziggy Stardust (+1680)
3 months ago

Rated 0

@JTtheNinja: *Breaks into a wide grin*
It's unreal, just like a seven-dollar bill
Sayin' my opinion regardless of how you feel
Freak shit
It ain't about gettin' rich
It's about juggalos and runnin' wit lunatics
As long as y'all rock this, we won't quit
We do it all for y'all, I mean that shit
Everyone of y'all means everything to me
We bleed for y'all, that's why we call it family

Axe murderers,
We don't die!
Serial killaz,
We don't die!
Freaks of the night,
We don't die!
We get high!
We don't die!
-Twiztid, We Don't Die

Now imagine Mary Poppins saying that. That is how I sound when I rap.

Jonny (+1799)
3 months ago

Rated 0

You have inadverdently destroyed the Universe with sheer contradiction. Or died of dysentery, I forget which.

269Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

Okay, this is a place for you to vent your frustrations, worries, problems or anything else that's bothering you. I created this thread because I have noticed posts about family and personal problems scattered all over the forum. This is not meant to be a place to enumerate things that bug you. If you wish to do that, see "Things that bug me" Think of this as the couch, or anti-futon at the shrinks office. Just ramble about whatever's bugging you and the rest of us will throw in our two-cents based on our own thoughts and experiences. Pretty much like group therapy.

I guess since I'm starting this thread I should probably contribute, so:
I'm almost 20 and I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 11. It's not that I can't talk to girls, or that I am unattractive, or a bad person, I just have a dating specific social anxiety that kicks in whenever I want to ask someone out. As a result I make a total jackass of myself directly prior and therefore ruin any chance I may have had.
Even discussing the subject makes me anxious and I am seriously considering deleting this whole post, which tells me that it has definitely become a problem.

Thoughts?

270Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

Just realized that new threads go to the bottom now.

271Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am

Samiam

Samiam

Easier said than done, but Confidence my friend. I had anxiety just like you did, but luckily all my friends are tattletales and I heard a girl liked me. So I got that. After going out with someone, It;s so much easier to gain confidence. But before that, a quote that always inspired me when I tried just talking to a girl:
Far better is it to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt
I wish ya luck dude.

272Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 am

Samiam

Samiam

Kuma I think you just need to reach out there some more. I personally think you are a wonderful person! You are only 20 - Society today has us thinking if we don't get with someone and have sex before our teens are over, we are doomed forever. 20 is YOUNG still, you have plenty of time. Don't rush things, just because you think your clock is running out. It's NOT.

I don't think your problem is as bad as you think it is. You posted that. On a forum. For us to see. That takes guts spilling your problems on the internet. Your getting stronger, I think.

Uhmm..I have many problems, but let me think of one actually worth posting..

273Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 am

Samiam

Samiam

Kuma: Here are some sites that might help you, I just randomly clicked around bookmarks I had on dating. (I like to keep tuned in with all the latest tips and such, understandably).

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Personal-Empowerment-3933/2009/5/Afraid-dating.htm

http://www.datinganxiety.com/dating-anxiety.html

http://msterri.com/2009/07/02/how-to-fight-anxiety-sweating-and-take-control-of-your-life

http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-a-Girl-Out

274Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 am

Samiam

Samiam

Leave it to teddy to inspire the crap out of you, he truly was the ultimate badass.

Okay, I sort of understand where you're coming from, and I would have to suggest meditation. If you can't occupy your body, why not occupy your mind?

Okay, I got another one: How do you fight Self-deception? This relates back to my previous problem because I have difficulty picking up on social cues and end up justifying inaction through the understanding that I often misinterpret these social cues.

275Forum One Archives - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

It's not the sex aspect of things I'm worried about. I had to explain to my friend the other day that the reason I haven't "Gotten laid yet" Is because I am looking for a relationship, not crazy monkey sex. If I wanted that I could get it relatively easily, I just choose not to. The mental blocks only go up around the Sweet, intelligent girls that I can talk to as equals. Also, it doesn't help that I live in the middle of f***ing nowhere. There's nobody here! I have to drive 10 miles to find anyone under sixty, twenty to find anyone my own age. (I exaggerate a little) I'm working on my social skills, and hopefully when I go back to school things will be better.

Okay, I've said my peace, somebody else's turn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum