Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum One Archives

+12
someguy3657
Jonny
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
Tacoline
Sunny
Gorgro
D-Munny
Packie
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Samiam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

276Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

P1: Can't change the past Rare, I'm sorry. But you can make up for it! Go out and do something that makes ya happy, something different from the norm. the only thing you can do with the past is accept it. I'm sorry your childhood sucked, but acceptance is one of the first steps to happiness. or last, I forget. :p
P2:What a freaking horrible math teacher. Seriously. Don't take that from anyone rare.You are not retarded, and I can say that with confidence because you've raised some intelligent topics around here! We all hav Soe our strengths and weaknesses (Awesome at english, suck at math). Also, I hope you're not at the point of suicide ever again Rare. I can't say much because I know you through the internet, but I do know everyone would be upset if you did it, whether you believe it or not.
P3+4:Understandable. I just feel awkward around retarded kids, yknow? I STILL haven't gotten used to it. Also, every mother loves their kids. Even if they're assholes. So once you get her on medication, try...idk, apologizing? I'm sure 99% of it isn't your fault, but it'll really help you on the road to repair.
P6: You've always got friends here Rare. If you don't believe me, look at your karma compared to mine. So we all like ya.
P7: Sadly, I can't think of any help there. I've said everything already: make up for the past by living each day AWESOMELY in the present. and acceptance will just have to come. I'm sorry you feel you;ve been robbed of a childhood rare. Hope I helped!

277Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

Samiam

Samiam

I know, and I know accepting it is what I SHOULD do, but something just won't let me accept whats happened. I dont feel any closure from it, and I don't see it as right. I just can't ignore it.

It makes me feel worried and anxious and then I get tired. I've been sleeping a lot lately, and I'm always tired no matter how long I sleep. I try to get out, ya know, but sometimes I either don't have the strength/motivation.

Now I sound like some emo kid, haha.

And I know I have friends here. I love all of you guys, I feel really accepted here.

I rarely think about going through suicide anymore, but I do get periods of depression, sometimes for no reason at all. I usually do a good job at hiding it, I hate making my friends feel bad for stuff I've done/feel.

I am off to sleep, I've been up all night watching transformers

Thanks for listening guys. I really hate posting things about me like this, but it's been bothering me heavily for months now.

278Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

My boyfriend's dad passed away about two months ago. He's been dealing with all the stress and pain very well, but it really hit me emotionally because I've never seen him in that much sorrow, even though he really only showed it at the hospital. I knew and loved his dad, but death affects the living more,. Walking into that room where he laid under a sheet with his eyes closed and mouth open was hard, but nowhere near as difficult as feeling all of the agony from everyone in the room. I'm a naturally emphatic person and tend to be closer to others emotional than really called for, and in a situation like this compassion is a blessing and a curse.

It's brought Alex and I much closer together because I think he realizes how much I honestly do care for him. I, however, am a junior in high school. It scares me to think that I would willingly spend the rest of my life with him. I told him where I was thinking about going to college, and the first thing he asked was if we could get an apartment together, and he was serious. We've been dating for almost two years, but I never would expect a person who is usually so distant emotionally to say something like that. I still don't know what to think about our future, so I guess I'll just wait and see.

Anyway. About a month ago my mother told me her and Dad were getting divorced in the next few months. I thought maybe Michael's death would show my dad that he needs to be in our lives as much as possible, but he's still unhappy being here like he has been for the past couple years. To be honest, I no longer think my dad is a good role model. He has his priorities all out of whack, and there's nothing I can really do about it. I feel like if he really cared for us, he'd be here instead of partying and doing God knows what. It really sucks to hear my mom call herself a failure because she can't make the relationship work. (Her parents got a divorce, and her family really, really suffered.)

This turned into a kind of rant, but with school, band, and all this other stuff, I've had a lot on my plate.

279Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Samiam

Samiam

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/518182

It's almost like a culmination of this forum.

280Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

perfect

But I don't know if Rare should play it....
since it it made by distract-a-bee.......

281Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

FUIBHFIOAHNRIUOGHUEABNGRHBVHUZGVUI
that is how i feel, you cant tell but i might be freaking out over how awesome this is.
by the way, is distract a bee a person on this forum?

282Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

Omgs. That is the greatest thing everrr.

283Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am

Samiam

Samiam

i find it hard to beleive that somthing that has to do with bees, zombies, and pokemon, is not from here.
its like the entirety of the DO forums in one vid

284Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

Kate uses GHETTO MARTHA STEWART
Kate saved inebriated guests from scalding themselves with candles!

285Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

Roxanne...
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
You walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

286Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

Samiam

Samiam

http://www.daisyowl.com/forum/view.php?id=421
http://www.daisyowl.com/forum/view.php?id=463
http://www.daisyowl.com/forum/view.php?id=547

(The Futons, The Dinosaur Atoms, and Space Babies.)
I come in at Dinosaur Atoms around page 50. Sorry if that sounds a little uppity myself, but that thread changed the way I see the internet and RPG's and Literature.

287Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

Me: hurtling down a tube of fire in a wooden blue box, what fun.
Brother: It's doctor whos box, it's a magic box.
Me: No. It's a science box.
Brother: Bu-
Me: SCIENCE!

288Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

"Step lively Smithers, that orphanage won't demolish itself, you know!"

"Sir, although I do admire your excessive honking, it doesn't appear to be moving the crowd."

"*/Deploy the cow-catcher!/*"

289Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

"16th Century Venice is ideal - it’s gothic enough for the vampires, and wet enough for fish." From a blog a friend of mine writes about Dr Who (http://thomaswp.tumblr.com/post/588104403/vampires-in-venice-review?ref=nf)

290Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

"Shopper- Where are the bikes?
Walmart employee - North.
Shopper - where is the compas section?
Walmart employee- That way."

-Me coming home.

291Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Samiam

Samiam

"It is a time when one’s spirit is subdued and sad, one knows not why;when the past seems a storm-swept desolation, life a vanity and a burden, and the future but a way to death. It is a time when one is filled with vague longings; when one dreams of flight to peaceful islands in the remote solitudes of the sea, or folds his hands and says,'What is the use of struggling, and toiling and worrying any more?'
Let us give it all up.'"

292Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 am

Samiam

Samiam

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right- here I am, stuck in the middle with you"
-Stealer's Wheel

293Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 am

Samiam

Samiam

"Space... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before." - William Shatner (or Leonard Nimoy in the latest Star Trek movie)

(I watched the movie and almost went into epic nostalgic seizure because of that line)

294Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 am

Samiam

Samiam

Messernacht (+392)
2 weeks ago

Rated +1

TSW is pretty condemnative of peoples ability to dress themselves for a dog that doesn't even wear pants.

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated +2

Messernacht should not critize my lack of pants as he is a huge rubber duck and is constently naked.

votecoffee (+347)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW and others are jealeous of my ability to wear a coffee cup and make it look good...

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated +2

Votecoffee thinks he looks good with that coffee cup. He does not.

votecoffee (+347)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW will live out a jealous an bitter life because she cannot find a coffee cup big enough to dress herself in

Messernacht (+392)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

(I occasionally wear a suit, and the lack of pants isn't as big a problem as it would seem. I just don't get to go to Denmark. Donald had the same problem.

As for the Grim Reaper accusation a few pages back, I'm gonna go ahead and plead the Fifth of this one...)

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Massernacht is really a chihuahua who likes to pretend to be a large rubber duck.

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW is not the sort of dog who defuses bombs, even though he sometimes tells the ladies that he is.

someguy3657 (+169)
2 weeks ago

Rated +1

Ziggy actually sucks at the banjo

Messernacht (+392)
2 weeks ago

Rated +2

someguy is not a natural brunette

Samiam (+828)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Messernacht secretly has a collection of rubber duckies that are his private shame.

Messernacht (+392)
2 weeks ago

Rated +2

(I am actually proud of my rubber duckies, and take them to conferences with me. There is video evidence of this.)

someguy3657 (+169)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Samiam is not a crocoduck.
He/she is a squireagle, a mix of squirrel and eagle

2me (+2184) (mod)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Someguy would be quite confused if I went up to him and said "Listen. The Internet!"

No, really, I did this and some guy was very confused.

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

2me can say 'GET TO DA CHOPPA' whenever and a chopper appears. Everyone climbs aboard.
2me has grown wary of using his gift

2me (+2184) (mod)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

(It makes things very awkward. Especially if there's a lego helichopter around.)

packie (+606)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Everybody on this forum, not just the ones before me, is now thinking about a guy trying to cram himself into a lego helicopter

sarcasmic (+206)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Packie engages in minor debauchery, followed by excessive awesome.

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Saracasmic cannot achive awesome and is deeply upset by this.

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW says mean things that aren't true.

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Ziggy justs wishes she was as cool as me.

Tacoline (+1787)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

the sulking wolf is actually scooby doo who has been possessed by the futons

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Tacoline is not really a Taco, he is a bag of chips who wishes he was a taco.

Nazi Willma (+18)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW is a brown scheisshund!

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Nazi Willma spelled "Schweisshund" wrong.

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW has a Napoleon complex. He often gets the urge to take over Portugal, only to have his armies starved and finally defeated at the Lines of Torres Vedras.

TheSulkingWolf (+72)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Ziggy Stardust does not read people's profiles.

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

Arthur Wellesley kicks his ass every time

Ziggy Stardust (+1668)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

FrenchbastardsayWHAT.
(oooooh how's your Cajun food dog, that shit got BURNT.)

Nazi Willma (+18)
2 weeks ago

Rated 0

TSW is unfamiliar with German insults but is capable of Googling dog breeds.

295Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 am

Samiam

Samiam

"Haha!" Ziggy said, swinging freely from a tall tree branch. "Trees!"

sludge (+749)
1 month ago

Rated 0

((I don't think we will be able to live up to the successes of the first 2 RPGs ever again))

jt_the_ninja (+1364) (mod)
1 month ago

Rated 0

((We started so well...)) []

Crabmaster (+184)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(Maybe I will continue my part for a little) Crabmaster, blundering in the dark, with only the light that came from the hole in his chest (Near the power source of his body that replaces his heart the "Big bang seed" that his body has be wounded enough now that he is only getting enough power to live) He held his hand to his wound saying "I wish SB8 was here with some of that healing stuff so this could heal faster!!". But then! He heard Ziggy's voice, it had some how gotten to him "Farewell, Crabmaster" He started to cry, he was lost in a stone dungeon over 10 miles down, he knew there was no way they could have found him. He at this point went kinda crazy and started screaming "HELP! I'm down here" and ramming his side into the wall (Did nothing to the wall, he was to tired) and then fell back to sleep in this pit with no way out. (Sorry kind of a sad part for Crabmaster here)

296Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 am

Samiam

Samiam

(What the hell, I don't wanna give up on this yet. Such a shame that our main character(Rare) is an absentee, but hey why not. I think maybe we can just go crazy on this? Be like the first RP on the forums, people makin' up stuff left and right, using bits of LOTR where we see fit. It'll be an exercise in creativity and nerdiness. Maybe we can come up with a better ending than Tolkien did. Anyone up for it?)

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(Hell Yeah! Ziggy's got the right idea. Our RPG's are forum-renowned for being kooky! Let's do it.)

Ziggy Stardust (+1679)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(Yay! And if you need examples and/or inspiration, read on through:
http://daisyowl.com/forum/view.php?id=421&page=1#comments
Aw shit yeah.)
Ziggy suddenly noticed all the dorcs swarming her tree. "AW HELL NAW," she yelled at them, and fiercely protected the tree, diving down upon them from the sky and punching them into sub-atomic particles. Unfortunately in the brouhaha the tree was destroyed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOO," Ziggy cried.

someguy3657 (+178)
1 month ago

Rated 0

Someguy was fighting off the dorcs as best as he could, and he managed to get one or two, when he noticed Ziggy's tree falling and landing loudly on the ground.

"Hey! You ok?" he said, before returning to a persistant dorc

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

SB managed to stay out of the way of the furore, because he was concealed by a rock, which he was lying behind and facing into the emerald forest.
He was still stuck in his own dreams.
Whether or not he got out was down to the rest of the crew finding him a revival herb.

297Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

Samiam

Samiam

iggy was snapped out of her reverie by noticing what was on the other side of it. A sprig of some important looking herb thing was fallen in between snapped tree roots. She went over and gently picked it, and conveyed it over to SB. Delicately, she opened his mouth and abruptly stuffed the dirty plant, roots, leaves and all, into his pie orifice.

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

SB was in the black phase just before when he was about to enter another dream, when suddenly, he felt a jerk in his navel, and he was flying away from what looked like a screen. The screen became smaller and smaller, and with sudden realisation, SB knew that that screen was where he had been in the dreams. He was glad to know only he would have experienced those dreams. He wouldn't want to screw with anyone else's mind.
He heard a rushing, like the sound of blood when a shell is put up next to one's ear, except this was very loud. Then, a huge flash blinded him, and he had no way of shielding his eyes. Gradually however, the white remnants of the flash faded, and he could start to see a blurry green. The background was darker green than front of the picture forming in his eyes. He began to focus, and he could make out the figure by squinting his eyes. That unmistakeable smile from his great friend Ziggy.
This could mean only one thing. He had been awoken.
Coughing & spluttering, He slowly opened his eyes further, and saw her smiling face looking down on him.
SB yawned heavily, and stretched out his arms. He looked down at the leg which pained him so, and saw to his relief that bleeding had ceased, and that there was a long scar up the leg.
"You saved my butt. I'm in eternal gratitude." SB said seriously.
He gave a faint smile, and sat up. Slowly but surely, he opened up his arms and looked up at Ziggy.
"I know it may be a hindrance after all that. But. Can I get upsies?" SB said with a small smile.

Ziggy Stardust (+1679)
1 month ago

Rated 0

"Yeah, kid. You got leaf on your face." Ziggy hugged SB to her and put him on her head. She then ran around like a madwoman, leaping into the air and pirouetting so that he was forced to grab her eyebrows to stay on.

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

"You had experience with Anubii Pokémon before?" SB said with a grin on his face. "Because you really know how to make me smile."
SB returned the hug with gusto, and as his friend jumped around a little haphazardly, yet with a strange grace that only they could feel, he had to grab onto Ziggy's formidable eyebrows to stay on her head.
It felt good to be out of his mind.

Ziggy Stardust (+1679)
1 month ago

Rated 0

Ziggy then tried to tacklehug JT the Ninja. She was in a loopy mood and didn't think about how much he'd appreciate such an attempt. She got a good head start and went flying through the air.

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

"Ziggy! Watch out for JT, we're gonna crash!" SB said, turning his head and closing his eyes, but then, SB had a flash, and he saw that in Ziggy's mind, she was contemplating a friendly tacklehug. SB giggled slightly under his breath and then said to Ziggy:
"He's there! Get him! Who's the Ninja Now?!"

2me (+2250) (mod)
1 month ago

Rated 0

The dorcs were still fighting fiercely and the situation was becoming more dire when suddenly an arrow came straight through the side of one of their necks and into another one's eye.
The two dorcs fell and their comrades paused uneasily.
"For Beaniton!" a shout came from the trees followed by another arrow which buried itself in a dorc's cheat.
"..hey is that 2-" Esbby began but was cut off by another, closer shout.
"For whiskey!" the voice came again, followed by running footsteps and a throwing axe that pinned a great doruc-hai's arm to a tree.
"And for my old grandfather!" 2me yelled as he cleaved one of the few remaining dorcs open from head to navel with his axe.

((I hope you don't mind if I jump back in. If you do just say so and I can jump out. I *do* have a somewhat logical story for where my character has been.))

298Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

Samiam

Samiam

FOR PONY!" Ziggy yelled fiercely, and accidentally leaped on a dorc, crushing him flat. "Haha!" she said, as she rolled into a shrubbery.

2me (+2250) (mod)
1 month ago

Rated 0

"...huh. Well, anyway, I think we're free of the dorcs by now. We better keep heading back toward the Misty Mountains." 2me said as a remaining dorc ducked and ran.
"You know we're going to B-" JT began.
"I know. We should talk somewhere less open." 2me cut across him. "I tracked a company of dorcs here that were following you. Most are dead, the rest scattered, but it may not be long before they rally their friends. As to why I got left behind for so long.. Beanwraiths."

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

"2me!" SB shouted, hugging his neck whilst remaining on Ziggy's. "It's a helluva thrill to have you back!"
He leant back on Ziggy's neck, and shook his head, so as to shake off water & leaves stuck in his fur from when Ziggy rolled in the shrubs.
"We've got a new member in our group." SB said in a tone of increased seriousness. "However, one has been lost. This is why we must always be on guard. But it's a relief to have you here."
"Anyway, Ever since we were intercepted by those Dorcs and that Bearlog, I've lost idea of where we're headed. All I know is that it was a town by the bottom of a mountain whose citizen's are under the influence of Sour Ron. Getting there is less of a problem."
SB contemplated what he had just said.
"Sorry, my head's not been on straight ever since I passed out."

jubedy (+157)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(( what were the first 2 rp's? damn, i missed it... anyways, i think ziggy has the right idea, it would be better if we made up more stuff then we took from the LOTR, it makes it more interesting))

Ziggy Stardust (+1679)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(First two were THE FUTONS! THE ******* FUTONS! and THE DINOSAUR ATOMS! THE ******* DINOSAUR ATOMS!)

jubedy (+157)
1 month ago

Rated 0

((damn, sounds like i missed out on one hell of a party))

Crabmaster (+184)
1 month ago

Rated 0

Crabmaster after being trapped down in caves for over a week will low energy and a wound finally lost sanity, and started waltzing with a slab of stone.

2me (+2250) (mod)
1 month ago

Rated 0

((There was actually one before those two.))

Crabmaster (+184)
1 month ago

Rated 0

(Wasn't it the DO RPG?)

SB8 (+1475)
1 month ago

Rated 0

After taking a short break, with many shenanigans involved, the crew continued their trek through the forest. The mood had changed drastically ever since they had left the Dark Cave, in which dwelled the antisocial Dorcs.
There was a more optimistic vibe bouncing about the group who had endured so much to get where they were.
Even though they had left, there would be no smooth sailing. With half the world against you, you don't expect to ever be rid of those who detest you so. But here was a much needed break from the action.
Bowen, 2me, Ziggy (carrying the younglings upon her), Someguy, Jonny & JT were all chatting as best they could, whilst discussing the positives in their journey. At this topic, only a few arose. But from those few, they managed to milk them for all they were worth, and as they pondered what was to be done in the near future, the sun set on another productive day.

299Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

Samiam

Samiam

(( was i left behind? Am i stuck in a hole or somthing? i dont know whats happening anymore))

2me (+2250) (mod)
4 weeks ago

Rated 0

((Fuuuuu- I forgot about this.))

Crabmaster (+184)
4 weeks ago

Rated 0

Crabmaster, still in the dark heard an evil voice say. "Crabmaster!!! The time has come!! Get ready you have one year till you must face me!!!" Crabmaster replied (After regaining his sanity). "NOOOOO!! Already!! What about me trying to help save the planet from darkness?" The evil voice said. "I AM AN EVEN MORE DARK THING THEN WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER!!" Crabmaster again. "Well yea, but right now I am in no condition to fight you, and the repairs may take me over-" Voice "I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!"
After that everything went quite and Crabmaster finally found it was time to dig his way out.
(Yea, this is just going to lead up to me leaving, because it doesn't seem you all wanted to give me a chance with my part.)

Ziggy Stardust (+1679)
4 weeks ago

Rated 0

Ziggy sat around a big campfire where they had set up camp. After eating her rations for the day Ziggy was feeling deep, contented exhaustion. She picked up her guitar and began to play, merely strumming chord progressions as she went. As the last of the bluish light fled across the horizon and stars began to appear, Ziggy started playing Lover's Cross by Jim Croce, a sweet, sad tune, and as Ziggy's voice mingled with the woodsmoke over the area the night stirred all around her.

300Forum One Archives - Page 12 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 am

Samiam

Samiam

Apparently all this time I have been living a double life, as Chief Science Officer on the Phoenix 7 space station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lieutenant_Blue

So now I'm an artificially intelligent car turned whale Chief Science Officer, apparently.

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

I Don't get it...

2me (+2065) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated 0

Neither do I but I am a radio station..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2ME

kitararayne (+1738) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated +1

Scroll down to the Phoenix 7... The Chief Science officer listed is Kitara Rayne-Sai

packie (+550)
4 months ago

Rated 0

I salute you kitararayne

2me (+2065) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated 0

Oh, right.
Makes much more sense

4 months ago

Rated 0

I wonder if this means I'm part Vulcan...

jt_the_ninja (+1331) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated 0

Miss Kitara, is this planet a Class-M? Sulu, let's approach on half impulse power. []

sludge (+733)
4 months ago

Rated 0

Accidently minused you kit so +ed you twice

Tacoline (+1755)
4 months ago

Rated +1

i'm a doctor not a whale jim!

4 months ago

Rated +2

Actually, sir, it's Class-L, but an away team could survive down there for a few hours.

4 months ago

Rated 0

Hrm, excellent. Send Ensign Crusher and a security team to scout around the surface for signs of life. []

Dog Breath (+2720) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated +2

The planet is crawling with SPACE FUTON CLOWNS!!!!

On the upside, Spacesquatch is on our side,

sludge (+733)
4 months ago

Rated 0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sludge

'nuff said.

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS. SOMEONE CALL THE UNSC. WE'RE MAKING A HALO/STAR TREK CROSSOVER AND WE'RE SOMEHOW NOT GOING TO RUIN IT.

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

HALO/STAR TREK/ DAISY OWL CROSSOVER*

4 months ago

Rated 0

Shut up, Wesley! []

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

I. AM. NOT. WESLEY.

I'M LIKE, A LA FORGE AT LEAST.

4 months ago

Rated 0

Well then I don't have to take YOUR word for it. []

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

KEEP MAKING ME ANGRY AND I'LL BECOME YOUR AVERAGE HALO PLAYER ON XBOX LIVE.

4 months ago

Rated 0

5 years old? []

Dewmann (+974)
4 months ago

Rated 0

8 YEARS OLD.

Dog Breath (+2720) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated 0

I'm more of a Mr Worf.

Kull blakhgk kugkl ruglh!

4 months ago

Rated 0

Gagh go down the wrong pipe, DB? []

Dog Breath (+2720) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated +1

Wrong pipe? You have me confused with D... (It's too easy)

I was speaking Klingon, I think.

4 months ago

Rated 0

Makes sense to me.

Are you a wrinkly-head Klingon, or a TOS Klingon? []

4 months ago

Rated 0

I want to be Ro Laren, the Bajoran kicker of epic ass.

4 months ago

Rated +2

Although I guess I have to be Saavik. Since I'm part Vulcan and all.

4 months ago

Rated 0

Oooh, Wrath of Khan Saavik or Search for Spock Saavik? []

Dog Breath (+2720) (mod)
4 months ago

Rated 0

Saavik was a babe!

She could make other people kick ass for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum