Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

This forum is still alive?

+6
JT_the_Ninja
Gorgro
D-Munny
SQUIGGLES
Jonny
CluelessP
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This forum is still alive? Empty This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 am

CluelessP

So you guys spent years of your life on a forum dedicated to a webcomic that's been dead for two years? I thought all of you would've moved to greener lands by now, but apparently not so.

2This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 10:35 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

It's because we're all such good friends =). How did you find us, anyway?

3This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 am

CluelessP

Well, I used to be a part of the Daisy Owl fanbase before the webcomic ceased to be. Now I lurk 4chan.

4This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 am

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Welcome?

5This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 10:54 am

CluelessP

I was part of the old forum. I was CluelessPedestrian. Strange how some little community I joined during middle school still exists.

Also, thanks?

6This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 am

D-Munny

D-Munny

Aw snap man, I remember you! You made an awesome choose your own adventure thread!

7This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 am

CluelessP

You still remember that? Anyways, it's weird being here, like I stumbled back into a stasis from the past. Being here is depressing.

8This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

CluelessP wrote:You still remember that? Anyways, it's weird being here, like I stumbled back into a stasis from the past. Being here is depressing.
That's a weird way to express your happiness at rediscovering this community.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

9This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Oh hey, CluelessPedi...sup? []

http://www.jttheninja.com

10This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 pm

CluelessP

I'm doing fine. Life has been relatively tumultuous, but I prefer it that way.

11This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Oh, I remember you now!

12This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 12:28 pm

CluelessP

Yay. Anyways, I'm off. Don't want to waste your time, I was just curious what happened to the Daisy Owl community.

Also, could you buy the rights to Daisy Owl from Mr. Driscoll and make your own comic, preferably with epic story arcs, clever humor, dynamic character development and an actual plot? That would be nice. Goodbye forever my old internet pals.

13This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

See you later cowboy (:

14This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 am

Samiam

Samiam

Hi and I guess I will see you around Clueless.

15This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Thu May 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Holy shit, it's CP. I remember this dude back when everything was grayscale.
See you 'round cyberspace, bro. Also, tip: 4chan is no place to spend too much time. I dunno about you, but it just wearies my soul bein' there, y'know?

16This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Ziggy is right, 4chan is a place to visit much the same way a zoo is but you shouldn't lurk there

17This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I think I saw Toumey lurking at the zoo once.

18This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Samiam

Samiam

but he lives under a bridge!

19This forum is still alive? Empty Re: This forum is still alive? Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:24 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Yo there are few places better to sell alcohol to underage kids than the zoo without going somewhere horrible ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum