Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum One Archives

+12
someguy3657
Jonny
A Sinister Speaker
Angua
Tacoline
Sunny
Gorgro
D-Munny
Packie
Tuomey
Hollyღ
Samiam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Triple post (sorry)

He didn’t have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… Voldemort!

^ Worthy of being posted.

152Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!).

Holy crap. Every heard of a full stop? It's just clause after clause! I thought we were past that in the 17th Century, if indeed earlier.

153Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Samiam

Samiam

STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK! odderwize fangs 2 da goffic ppl 4 da good reveiws!

154Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik)"

... Oh dear god.

155Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

SPECIAL FANGZ 2 RAVEN MY GOFFIX BLOOD SISTA WTF UR SUPPOZD 2 RIT DIS!11111111

HEY RAVEN DO U KNOW WHERE MY SWEATER I

Chapter 13.

AN: raven fangz 4 gelpin me agen im sory ah tok ur postr of gerard but dat guy is such a fokin sexbom! PREPZ STOP FLAMIGNG!

156Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

omg rly? imsos illstop flamin tha redfangzzz

157Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

L. O. L. That last line...Oh my gosh.

158Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

HEY KIT I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY nut mary su OK! DRACO IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!
IN.............................................THE FORBIDDEN FOREST.

He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

The.........................................SUSPENCE

159Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Better watch out or he might put his thingy in her you-know-what out in the Forbidden Forest.

160Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

challenge of the day: find a way to use the phrase "how dare you have sexual intercourse in the forbidden forest, you mediocre ludacris dunce?" in a conversation.

161Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Samiam

Samiam

I love the transaction though.

"Why'd you have sex?!"

"WE LOVE EACH OTHER!"

"Oh ok."

162Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Anyone else picturing Dumbledore with a tommy gun yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOTHERFUCKUHS?!" No?

163Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

*pictures Tom Cruise reading this noisome offal and crying in his bedroom while writing on his livejournal* []

164Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

OH YEA I GOT 134 GUD REVOIWES SO FUK U WHAL

165Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Thank god, we'll never hear from her again!

166Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Samiam

Samiam

I saw this on another forum I visited, and basically you add the words "in my pants" to a song title or whatever.

For instance:

Fixing a Hole in my pants

I thought that this forum was depraved and immature enough to handle it. Prove me right

167Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Celebrity Skin in my pants

168Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Battle for the sun in my pants.

We swim in my pants.

Speak in tounges, in my pants.

The Fantasy, in my pants.

Black thumbnail in my pants. (?)

Fakin' it in my pants.

My little town in my pants.

Mad world in my pants.

The hurting in my pants.

I can go on for hours here. (in my pants) Does anyone remember around the twist? I hated that show, but i couldn't stop watching it. It had an episode based around a guy who said "without my pants" after everything.

169Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Me and my friends did this at school for a few weeks, all the time. Our teachers got kinda annoyed, but we had fun. (And kudos to Jonny for starting with a Beatles one ^^)

Smells Like Teen Spirit in my pants

All You Need is Love in my pants

Fat Bottomed Girls in my pants

This is Where I Came in my pants

What I've done in my pants

You're Not Alone in my pants

Comfortably Numb in my pants

All the Single Ladies in my pants

I Gotta Feeling in my pants

Come Together in my pants

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun in my pants

Solid as a Rock in my pants

I Want to Hold Your Hand in my pants

I've Got the Power in my pants

Beat It in my pants

I should stop now.

170Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Tasha's taken most of the good ones I know.
Most of the song titles with girls' names work- Eileen, Lucy, Cecilia, ect. Hands off 'Rhiannon' by Fleetwood Mac, though- that's the song my sister's named after.

My Girl in my pants
Walking on Sunshine in my pants
American Girl in my pants(Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
China Girl in my pants(David Bowie)
Grounds for Divorce in my pants(Elbow)
Sweet Dreams in my pants(Eurythmics)
What it's Like in my pants(Everlast)
We Got the Beat in my pants(The Go-Gos)
Why is Love so Hard to Find in my pants?(Jesse McCartney)
S.E.X. in my pants(Lyfe Jennings)
Here it Goes Again in my pants(OK Go)
I'm Feelin' Good in my pants(Nina Simone)
Numb in my pants(Pink)
Welcome to the Machine in my pants!(Pink Floyd)
Every Breath you Take in my pants(The Police)
Miracles Happen in my pants
Cats in the Kettle in my pants(?; Cat Stevens)
I Touch Myself in my pants(It's a stretch, I know XD; b12)
Holiday in my pants(Greenday)

171Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Before anyone cries foul on my post here, these are all real song titles. Some are obscure, meaning not major hits, but songs off the albums.

My Ding a ling in my pants.
Just a Friend in my pants
'Cause I got High in my pants
Wake Up in my pants (personally, I think this is the greatest one Arcade Fire FTW!)
Set it Off in my pants
All is Full of Love in my pants
Possibly Maybe in my pants
Skinny Love in my pants (awww...)
I Feel My Stuff in my pants (I Feel My Stuff is a real song title, by David Byrne and Brian Eno)
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in my pants
Ziggy Stardust in my pants
Let's Dance in my pants
How It Ends in my pants
First Orgasm in my pants
I Feel it All in my pants
Get Him Back in my pants
Take Me Out in my pants
Get Ready 2 Rokk in my pants
Feel Good Inc. in my pants

172Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Orgasmatron in my pants
Born to Raise Hell in my pants
XD
Are you referring to a different Ziggy Stardust, Fuji my love?

173Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Love buzz in my pants
Ride the lightning in my pants
Babe I'm gonna leave you in my pants
Minority in my pants
Spiders in my pants
About a girl in my pants
I predict a riot in my pants
Spit it out in my pants
Pulse of the maggots in my pants
needles in my pants
blitzkrieg in my pants
rock and roll in my pants
forest in my pants (eww)
my kind of guy in my pants
my plague in my pants (again eww)
wait and bleed in my pants (once more, eww)
left behind in my pants
alone i break in my pants
trash in my pants
the blister exists in my pants (yuk, seriously i think slipknot are doing this on purpose)
IRON MAN IN MY PANTS!!!
heartbreaker in my pants
settle for nothing in my pants
you shook me in my pants

ok if i dont stop now i never will

all real songs
i left my phone on shuffle all and picked the funny ones that came up

174Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Samiam

Samiam

Happiness in my pants
Invaders Must Die in my pants
Pirhana in my pants
You found me in my pants
Get smokes in my pants
Dust and water in my pants
Need song titles?
Go here! V
http://www.songtitlesfinder.com/

175Forum One Archives - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum One Archives Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Samiam

Samiam

7 Things in my pants. (insert Miley Cyrus joke here.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum