Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 25]

326Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Is there any windows or any other way out from your house, Mr Ninja? You know, in case of an emergency

327Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Objection! You said one more question before recess, Mr. Wright. It says here, in the record. Therefore, JT has no obligation to answer that until the judge returns later in the afternoon.

328Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Right, sorry.

329Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:27 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Court is in recess until the judge returns. Charles, you might want to take this time to look over the evidence and prepare your theory of who committed the crime plus closing statements, if you have any.

330Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

*Pokes head through door* Do I need to point out the national security implications of this case yet, or should I come back later?

331Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I've received word that the judge will not return until the later hours. Thus, Prosecution may proceed with questioning. I've also received word that codename Messernacht has something to say to the court?

332Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

In answer to your question, my windows are fixed and several inches thick, bulletproof. I take few chances; as a licensed ninja, I must think of security first. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

333Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

sry i'm late guys. i'm back!
lets proceed with the nachos... i mean case

334Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

*Strides in, places briefcase on a table, which promptly unfolds to become a digital projector* Ladies and gentlemen, the following information has been classified as Top Secret Level Bravo, as in if you reveal any of this and managed to escape a lifetime in federal prison, Bravo.

*Changes Slide*

The situation relates to the demise of Draven, found dead on the date mentioned due to a variety of cuts and gashes. Normally, this would be the traditional mark of a visit by a ninja, and has resulted in the Treehouse's resident ninja, JT, being accused. I can assure you that this is not the case.

*Changes slide to a picture of Draven in some variety of desert, handing a Stinger missile launcher to an Oompa Loompa*

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, for six months prior to Draven's demise, surveillance activities were carried out. We believed that Draven was in the possession of a munitions arsenal the likes of which we have never seen; M-16s, Stinger missiles, even a M1A2 tank. And it was our firm belief that Draven had sold, and was continuing to sell, these weapons to factions within our nation that intended to use them against us. Specifically, Draven was a major supplier to the Global Loompa Alliance, a group of rebels from Loompaland who had declared our decadent ways to be under the influence of the Great Wonka. We know that the GLA sought nuclear capabilities, and that Draven had agreed to sell to them. Thus, we decided to act.

*Changes slides to a schematic of what looks like a Global Hawk drone, but with swept-back wings and a larger fuselage*

We deployed a DI-X14 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) to deal with the situation. The DI-X14 is controlled by an artificial intelligence programme called the Combat And Surveillance Cybernetic Intelligence (CASCI, pronounced Cas-sie). CASCI has proven reliable in the past, aside from an incident in Mexico when she became ever so slightly unhinged. The mission required a quick, clean strike. However, CASCI was within audiable range when Draven proceeded to mention an operation to be conducted against Snookie from 'Jersey Shore'. CASCI hates Snooki with a passion, and has vowed that no one will deal with that person but her. The result was that a multi-million dollar piece of hardware decided to...

*Changes slide to a photo of Draven, and the wrecked propery*

...go a little medieval.

335Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hmmmm, I see. This is defiantly news to the jury, and to me as well. Your testimony should be taken into consideration, and of course, I'm sure some authority level will want to inspect the Cassie.

But that doesn't explain where the missing [information redacted] went.

If the judge doesn't mind, I would like to call Mr. Messernact to the stand!

Last edited by Rare on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

336Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

*Takes the stand*

I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me BeeCat.

337Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Mr. Mess, I want to press you on the condition of your UAV. Was there anything unusual or different so to speak when you picked her up after her mission?

338Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Messernacht

Messernacht

Rare wrote:Mr. Mess, I want to press you on the condition of your UAV. Was there anything unusual or different so to speak when you picked her up after her mission?

No ma'am, the drone was in rather cheerful condition. Nothing was wrong with her, or any system malfuction. She apparently just really took exception to the comments made.

339Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

[information redacted but not rly] that's the bullet right? if the UAV is undamaged then it wasn't shot even after her mission. but wait i think i kno this cassie, she's cool and doesn't afraid of anything, i saw her after she was surveying a scene with a dead guy there. that dead guy was a jerk, though, so she's cool with me.
*turns to rare*
can i have cassie come over to play the game machine with me, i think it'd be fun!

340Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

HOLD IT! Taco.

You never told me any of that information! You realize Cassie and the UAV are top secret military machines that you aren't even suppose to know about, let alone wanna play your game machine with?! And what dead guy are you even talking about?!

Prosecution is going to have to question you now, you realize.
...At least she went a few sentences without mentioning clowns.

Thank you Mess for testifying, can you return in the later hours to answer any other questions that are brought up?

341Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Mrs Line, will you please take the stand?

342Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 am

Messernacht

Messernacht

I can indeed. Simply light the Quack-Signal and I'll be here in a jiffy.

343Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:Mrs Line, will you please take the stand?
(take the stand)
picks up the witness stand and begins to leave.
"where do you want it?"

344Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

*facepalms while trying to control his laughter*

345Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 13016910

Mrs Line, please tell us how you first came in contact with the UVA

346Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Leonard Nimoy smiling is more out-of-place than I realized. Spock shouldn't show emotion.

347Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

Spock shouldn't show it, but he does emote, as the Star Trek movie demonstrates. Did you know that Leonard Nemoy does voice work for Kingdom Hearts? It's true!

Um....back to court proceedings.

348Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

*Whispering from the gallery*

I believe he emotes more than other Vulcans because he's half human. Not 100% sure though, sadly it's been a long time since I saw the Star Trek series.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

349Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 am

Jonny

Jonny
Prince of the Squirtle Squad

*Do you want to come over and watch it later?*

350Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 14 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

HOLD IT!

We'll talk about Spock's emotion in the next trial, right now, let's concentrate on this one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum