Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 25]

351Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

HOLD IT. Vulcans are not void of emotion - rather, they develop techniques to keep their emotions controlled because they are so emotional. Their judgment and abilities to think logically would be compromised if they otherwise allowed their feelings to lead their actions. Spock's half-brother Sybok is an agreeable example of this.

Spock is only half-vulcan, and has strong human blood in him - thus he has harder times suppressing all the thoughts and feelings that run through his mind.

Also.

TACO PUT THAT WITNESS STAND DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE!

352Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

*puts the stand down, narrowly missing someguy's face.*
ok!
the last time, i saw the UVA was when it was standing... no actualy floating over the dead guy who had been shooting. it was very mean of him to shoot. the uva actualy saved me after he was all shooty and stuff.
oh yeah i forgot, rare i need repairs my arm's been acting weird.
*static electricity shoots from the arm, setting the witness stand on fire*
woopsey

353Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Mrs Line, why did your...ummm, "shooty man", start shooting? Have you and the Uva done something to upset him?

And CAN SOMEONE GET THAT FIRE?!

354Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

probably because the fbi was an government ageny created by ghosts to hunt aliens... but also because i told him to stop messing with rare, but he got mad and started shooting.
*raises arm*
hey i got shot too! i should totaly get a purple heart or something... oh hey this was that missing bullet you all were talking about... yeah...
*fire spreads to prosecution stand*

355Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:21 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Alright, so it was an FBI agent, and you have the bullet...umm...quick question, what were you doing on the day of the crime?

356Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

well, earlier that day, i was helping rarewith filing stuff, she is so unorganized, anyway i overheard her talking about a the guy from the drug lord pharmacy who was selling her catnip. she was having her "episodes" so i descided that the best way to solve that problem was to talk to the drug lord. so i found him and i talkked to him, he didn't like what i said... probably because i insulted his mother... anyway
*fire spreads to the defense stand*
so he shot at me, and i just was all like "no way dude you can't do that" and then he died. i did'nt know he had a twin brother!
*fire continues to burn*

357Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:34 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT OUT THAT FIRE?!

358Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Packie

Packie

*casually walks into the courtroom with fire extinguisher and puts out the fire*

*takes a set of large plairs and starts to dig in the hole*

Look at that, the bullet!

359Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Just then....DRAMA! []

http://www.jttheninja.com

360Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

Ziggles

Ziggles

Large plairs... *giggle giggle*

361Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Packie wrote:*casually walks into the courtroom with fire extinguisher and puts out the fire*

*takes a set of large plairs and starts to dig in the hole*

Look at that, the bullet!
GET THOSE LARGE PLIERS AWAY FROM ME! *runs away from packie*
*as packie chases the tacobot in circles around the courtroom, british comedy music plays*

Spoiler:

362Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Rare, will you please control your robot?

363Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Yes, prosecution. I will activate her emergency shutdown.

Aww, damn. Does anyone here have a science skill of 60 or higher?

364Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

*Pull out is wrench*

I do!!!

*Drop is pop-corn and start chasing tacobot*

365Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

*Is in background, ranting*

I never get locked out of the computer! Never! And the one time I forget the password, just once, and suddenly Tacobot dosen't even recognize me as her owner! Gods!

AWESOME MEDIC BE CAREFUL THAT'S EXPENSIVE TECHNOLOGY.

366Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT!

I know I'm in the crowd but no one yelled this yet for some reason.

https://treehouse.forumotion.com

367Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Can I get a Double Whopper value meal and an apple pie? []

368Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

NO! *throws gavel*

369Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Yes, Your Honour. []

370Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Tacoline wrote:so he shot at me, and i just was all like "no way dude you can't do that" and then he died. i did'nt know he had a twin brother!

A man can't just die like that. Something must've happened to him. Please tell the court more details about what happened.

371Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:15 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

well...
*dodges packie and his pliers.*
he shot me, and with all my combat updates that kinda causes me to...
*dodge's AM and his wrench by doing a back flip forward.*
activate my auto defense system, which includes kung fo kutman.
the court will recognize this training video

372Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

So you admit that you attacked him with kung fu attacks that can slash the opponent?

373Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

No! My arch nemesis, corupting my tacobot into murder!

DAMN YOU KUNFU CUTMAN! DAAAMN YOOOU!

374Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 am

Gorgro

Gorgro
Glorious Leader

Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 128863681269636988

375Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 15 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

someguy3657 wrote:So you admit that you attacked him with kung fu attacks that can slash the opponent?
*pauses from running from packie and AM*
yup XD
i should murder ppl more often!
*continues running*
weeeeeeee!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum