Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

601Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 25 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

OBJEEEEEECTION!

I motion for a new trial! This case has been left open for so long, all the small details were forgotten, including who was the defense and who was judge. Not only did this reveal the judge has a bias for the defendant, but it also means Ess was never assigned the attorney he has the right to have before judgement. His confession was made before he was promised the right to an attorney, and should be thrown out of court! (I was judge, never officially his attorney, a gross mistake).

New details regarding the case were brought into light as well, which makes it impossible to completely judge him on what little we know.

This case can either be thrown out and the pokemon goes free, or we can set a new trial with a fresh picture to work with.

You can seek a new trial based on newly discovered evidence. The court is very strict on what evidence types support a motion for a new trial. Criteria that must be met to base a new trial on newly discovered evidence are:

• The evidence is newly discovered and not known to you during trial

Your failure to learn of the evidence wasn't for lack of diligence

The evidence will probably mean a different result at a new trial

In the interest of justice it would be unlawful to continue this session and this trial in its current state!

602Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 25 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:YES, IT'S TRUE.

I ATE THOSE COOKIES, NOT SB

603Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 25 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm

SQUIGGLES

SQUIGGLES
The 7th Wonder of the World

Don't worry, Someguy, I will be your lawyer.
My silver tongue isn't just for the ladies.

-

message sent from a mobile device
10-7-2012: 10:52:36am

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum