Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 25]

451Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 pm

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

I need my AWESOME-POKER-FACE!

452Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

No one answered my question D:

453Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I shall be the bailiff...just saying. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

454Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

someguy3657 wrote:I will be the defense!

Shall I change my avatar to Lawyer me?

Yes.

And I shall be prosecution! *Folds Paws under chin and glances at Charles*

455Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Katls

Katls

And I'll be jugde!
So, where do we start?

456Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

*Puts briefcase on table and glances at Judge* I'm ready!

457Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Hear ye! Hear ye! The court's in session, the court's in session...now here come the judge...[]

http://www.jttheninja.com

458Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

Defense ready, your honor.

459Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Katls

Katls

Proceed.

460Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Top Hat Zebra

Top Hat Zebra

I suppose, since I barely know him, I will be in the jury.

461Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Katls

Katls

Defence? Where are you? I need this thing to start.

462Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

someguy3657 wrote:Defense ready, your honor.

463Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Katls

Katls

Oh my bad. Um, what to ask....
Well, what kind of experiments does your client perform exactly?
(first time jugde, please be patcent please)

464Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Well, my client performs experiments of all sorts. Sometimes, it's to try and revolutionize medicine for humanity, for example, by making "uber" charges that renders anyone invulnerable for a short amount of time or by fixing up his Medigun to be able to heal all wounds and scrapes much faster than normal. Other times, the inventions he creates are just for his amusement. For example, he created a pie shooting cannon the other day, because he heard clowns, which he dislikes, are vulnerable to pie thrown into their faces. The experiments are most of the time harmless, and the times when they are, he tests it on certified lab animals before even thinking of testing it out on a human.

465Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

(If it helps moves things along any, the Defense first makes an opening statement explaining why his client is innocent, followed by Prosecution explaining why the client is guilty, and then defense asks his client, in this case AM, questions to prove his innocence, whilst the Prosecution interviews him similarly but to prove his guilt. The judge can ask questions at anytime to both lawyers however).

[Sits back and takes notes on Charles's statements]

466Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Furthermore, my client is innocent, since he had permission from the government of Canada and the mayor of the city of Quebec to do these kinds of experiments, so long as there's no human subjects on unfinished experiments and as long as the things he creates doesn't bother the fine people of Quebec. Since he didn't do either, my client did nothing wrong. And I have the proof right here.

*hands the judge a paper signed by the government of Canada and the mayor of Quebec that says it accepts AM's experiments on these terms*

*Governement paper added to court inventory*

467Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:57 am

Katls

Katls

someguy3657 wrote:Well, my client performs experiments of all sorts. Sometimes, it's to try and revolutionize medicine for humanity, for example, by making "uber" charges that renders anyone invulnerable for a short amount of time or by fixing up his Medigun to be able to heal all wounds and scrapes much faster than normal. Other times, the inventions he creates are just for his amusement. For example, he created a pie shooting cannon the other day, because he heard clowns, which he dislikes, are vulnerable to pie thrown into their faces. The experiments are most of the time harmless, and the times when they are, he tests it on certified lab animals before even thinking of testing it out on a human.
Well, this compicates things further. I belive that the ubercharge has already been inventered by some one else... I can't find his name, but he is a medic of Germainan oringin, and this client intentendes to commit hate crimes on clowns.
I think this case will cause more isues then it will solve...
On further note, I will look over this paper during court recess later.

468Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Katls Nalcrato wrote:
someguy3657 wrote:Well, my client performs experiments of all sorts. Sometimes, it's to try and revolutionize medicine for humanity, for example, by making "uber" charges that renders anyone invulnerable for a short amount of time or by fixing up his Medigun to be able to heal all wounds and scrapes much faster than normal. Other times, the inventions he creates are just for his amusement. For example, he created a pie shooting cannon the other day, because he heard clowns, which he dislikes, are vulnerable to pie thrown into their faces. The experiments are most of the time harmless, and the times when they are, he tests it on certified lab animals before even thinking of testing it out on a human.
Well, this compicates things further. I belive that the ubercharge has already been inventered by some one else... I can't find his name, but he is a medic of Germainan oringin, and this client intentendes to commit hate crimes on clowns.
I think this case will cause more isues then it will solve...
On further note, I will look over this paper during court recess later.

Pardon me, your honor, but I never said he invented uber charges. I just say he makes them, and even tries to make them better. As for his hate crimes for clowns, it's less of a hate crime and more of him being scared of them, which is quite a rational fear.

469Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 am

AwesomeMedic

AwesomeMedic

DEATH TO CLOWNS !

470Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:21 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Oh, and the Awesomevirus clouds his judgement at times, so we can't judge him too much on that.

471Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

[Shakes head and reads over pile of documents]

472Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

*takes a sip of his hot chocolate*

473Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

So would it be my turn, Charles? I assume you are finished.

474Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I am, indeed.

475Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 19 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 am

Tuomey

Tuomey
King Under The Bridge

Rare wrote:I read through this thread and now I want it to continue. Since Esbiate (assumingly) skipped court on fear of being caught guilty, I deem the case SUSPENDED until further notice.

Quick, someone break the law so we can continue!

Waaaaaaait a minute, spookybutt incited lawbreaking!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum