Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

301Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

As already stated and shown via security camera footage, at the time of the murder I was in my house.

In answer to your question about my "dealing with" someone, I was in fact speaking of the pharmacist, who, as we have seen, is still alive. In fact, I have already done so. Earlier, we entered this courtroom together while conversing. He has been overcharging Her Honour Judge Rare for her medicine due to her increased intake, which all of us know could lead to Rare doing things, horrible things, to support her dependence. I convinced the Drug Lord proprietor to switch instead to a generic form, instead of name-brand, so that it will be less expensive and less potent, so that Her Honour may gradually lessen her need for that particular prescription.

As for the actual murder, my ninja ears did detect a gunshot, although I did not investigate, as it might lead to myself becoming involved in a crime-in-process. I also heard a faint cry that sounded like "Robe! Robe tack me!" but even my ninja ears and cunning could not decipher it. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

302Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Why did you not go and investigate when you heard the gunshot? Clearly, a gunshot means there's danger, right?

303Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

As I am not a member of a local, state, or federal police agency, I am not required to investigate crimes. []

304Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hmmm. He has a point. Although it's usually understood that citizens report any crimes they witness, he technically had no obligation to conduct his own investigations. Also, let it be known to the court that Draven was murdered in the district which is known for its gun fights - much gunfire goes unreported because it's become common lifestyle there.

Regarding what he was yellling ... Robe? His robe attacked him? What is someone doing out in the peak of night in his bathrobe?

305Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

306Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

OBJECTION, your honor.

Hmmm...

!!!!!

Wait. I think I got it. I need more time to investigate, so can we call for recess?

307Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

ok, the court will recess untill i finish investigating some nachos.

308Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 am

Katls

Katls

Ok.
*Slips away from everyone's sight*
I have to get to the crime scene. There's bound to be someone who knows what weapons was found on him.

309Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

310Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

I have another question for Mr Ninja.

If you heard a gunshot, and nothing else...

Why was the murder victim killed with slashes from a katana, with NO bullet holes?!

311Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hmm ... I thought it was stated that Draven carried a gun on him at the time of his murder, though the bullet was never found despite one being shot. Even though Tacobot wasn't at my law office at that time, my other secretary definitely heard the shot as well, so I know I wasn't imagining it.

312Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

That still doesn't change the fact that the victim had slash wounds, and the only person in the surrounding area of the crime to have a katana is Mr Ninja

313Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

JT_the_Ninja wrote:As already stated and shown via security camera footage, at the time of the murder I was in my house.
Jt has ninja hearing, and he is the most likley suspect to use katana, but the footage has been analyzed by beetelligence corp. and proved to be not-fake.
someguy you were at rare's office just before the murder, so you and rare have alibi's as well. that leaves only a ferw people without alibi's!!

the clowns! they did it in their snuggies! thats what Draven was trying to tell us, the clowns intheir snuggie robes have killed him and they will detroy us all! destroy us all! destroy us all! luckily rare updated my weapon catche system in my program so i can defend us when they DESTROY US ALL, DESTROY US ALL, DESTROY US ALL *zaaap* I'll take the nachos! DESTROY US ALL, DESTROY US ALL! *Bzzzzt!* Down with robes! *bzzzzt* down with robes! *bzzt*

yay robots! boo clowns!

Last edited by Tacoline on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

314Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am

Packie

Packie

Treehouse forensic laboratories
Commissioned by the Treehouse Court Of Law
Date: 29-06-2011 (European notation)

Dissection report on Mr. Draven Skycore

The body of the victim was brought in on the 28th of june.
The body showed obvious cuts, mainly around the throat and arm regions. After further examinations the cuts matched those made by a katana blade. It must be commented however, that the cuts were course and not those of an expert swordsman.

Gunpowder residues were found on the victims hands, indicating the victim has fired a gun recently before his death.

Although it was hard to come by reference material (I don't have a databank since my curriculum vitae doesn't include espionage on other threehouse members, or any other persons for that matter) DNA samples proved that the victim was indeed Mr. Draven and not his twin brother, Mr. Anthony Skycore.

signed:
[UNREADABLE]

Last edited by Packie on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

315Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Allow me.

*goes up behind Taco and whacks the back of the head. The Taco studders a bit. Another hit, and suddenly the robot is calm*

There we are.

*goes back to his seat*

316Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

OBJECTION! OBJECTION! ORDER ORDER, CLOWNS IN THE COURTHOUSE! *throws gavel at Someguy* DIE CLOWN! I know many kun-fu! *bzzzaaap*
*begins waving hands very quickly like a samurai* *cuts judge's chair in half*
Phew. Clown's dead!

okay lets continue with the courts! wheres my hammerthingy?!

317Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

What the hell was that crap!? This is freaking embarrassing. Excuse my robot, she glitches a lot.

318Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

Katls

Katls

*slumps in chair*
*Doesn't say anything for a while*
*stands up and walks out, with no hint of emotion*
Draven... dead...

319Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

*Coughs* Thank you for that, Tacobot. And Forensics Packie, for supplying us with this important information. It appears Draven was murdered with ragged cuts to the hands and neck by something that resembled a sword, but by someone who isn't an expert in ninjaku. This clearly rules out me and JT, for I cannot produce cutting force attacks and JT is too proud in his work to deliberately mess up.

That missing bullet disturbs me. If it's not in JT, and it wasn't at the scene despite being fired right before death ... I have a feeling if we find the bullet, we will find his murderer.

Quick, is anyone here bleeding from any random holes? o_O

320Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

*checks*
not me! of course, i don't have blood so i don't bleed like all you fleshypoids!
oh so draven was killed not anthony... i must have missed that somewhere lolz *bzzt* cause of the clowns...

321Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

Ladies and gentlemen here present, I must say my suspicions have been aroused by the erratic behaviour displayed by Judge Tacoline. One might suspect she has a short in her system, perhaps caused by some trauma or other impact. Should we recess until she has been examined and returned to optimal functionality? []

322Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
RECESS!
WEEEEEEEEE!

323Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

someguy3657

someguy3657

I think I have this case just about wrapped up. Just one more question.

Mr Ninja, it's about your surveillance camera. Does the footage only show the front door?

324Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:35 pm

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

A valid question, Mr. Guy, however unnecessary. My abode has only one door, so to limit points of attack in case of a zombie invasion. []

325Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 13 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

i like that!
you can set up the bombs as traps!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum