Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's coming up Treehouse

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treehouse Court Of Law

+16
AJ
Messernacht
Travelcube
A Sinister Speaker
Tuomey
Packie
Katls
Jonny
D-Munny
Ziggles
someguy3657
Gorgro
Hollyღ
AwesomeMedic
JT_the_Ninja
Tacoline
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 25]

276Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

Katls Nalcrato wrote: I saw him kill several police that where on his trail, then disapear before my very eyes.
And you didn't stop him? You ass!

277Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Katls

Katls

Do not speak of what you do not know. I was unarmed, barely concus (for he found me before the others) and before I could rase a finger, they where dead and he was gone.
Also

278Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Well that's .. a very emotional story, Katls. I didn't know you were so close to this case.
Nevertheless, I'm positive that the man shown to be murdered in this court record is indeed Draven. We will know more when Forensics arrive.

279Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Recess! RECESS! i love recess!
sure but i'm curious, why did rare get a head ache for talking with JT? i'm just saying, if you get a head ache you should take some PILLZ
they give you a short term health boost and allow you to move faster before the zombies get you.

280Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Tacoline wrote:Recess! RECESS! i love recess!
sure but i'm curious, why did rare get a head ache for talking with JT?

>>I had a growing headache due to previous meetings with my friend JT

Erk! Well ... it's complicated and probably not relevant to the trial, your honorable judge.

281Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

Rare wrote:
Tacoline wrote:Recess! RECESS! i love recess!
sure but i'm curious, why did rare get a head ache for talking with JT?

>>I had a growing headache due to previous meetings with my friend JT

Erk! Well ... it's complicated and probably not relevant to the trial, your honorable judge.

oh ok...
wait a minute
press Further!
what you say?

282Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

What?! How dare you question your master! Sigh. Alright. I ... I left out a major part of my testimony. I didn't think it would matter to the trial, but anything to prove my innocence, as well as JT's. That mewning, I had contacted JT. I called him asking assistance for my ... my problem.

You see, that catnip is prescribed - and totally legal! But I've been abusing it, in a sense. Realizing this, I called JT and I got a little emewtional. I asked for his help, and he said he would "deal with the dealer when he went to get my newest prescription." but I know he didn't kill the man! Because... it wasn't Draven that was selling me catnip! It was the man you see standing before you - Athony! If JT did want to get revenge on the man who got me addicted to catnip, he would have killed Athony, not Draven. Mew!

Last edited by Rare on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

283Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

oh so wait... the wrong dude was killed then. so what does that mean?

284Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Hmmpth! JT is an intelligent and observant ninja. He also knew about my addiction for years, and who was supplying me. There is no way he would get the wrong dealer, even if he wanted to murder someone. Because the twins look so much alike, someone who wasn't as knowledgeable about my catnip problem would easily get the two confused.

285Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

okay well that clears that up then! but um wait, no. Jt said he was going to deal with the guy so he could have very well have done something right and made a mistake? and you said that anyone who didnt know about the case would have killed draven over athony....

so did someone else kn0?
WAIT I KNO! IT WAS THE CLOWNS

286Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Well I- wait, WHAT? Are you still going on about clowns? I thought I removed that fear sensor from you! Have you been raving stark mad over clowns this entire time?! You know what, nevermind, I don't even care, go ahead and conspire against clowns. You know, clowns are people too! I never raised you to be so racist. I knew GlaDOS was a bad influence on you.

As for your question, I'm not sure if no one else knew. I only told JT, and a ninja's honor prevents him from telling anyone unauthorized to know. *Glares* and trust me, no one else was permitted to know. *Calms* I have my office tested weekly for wiretaps as well. I do not trust many people, and in the past I was often spied on, especially when I became well known.

And this report states the day of the murder, no wiretaps were in my office, nor outside for that week. *Crosses arms* By the way, "judge", why are YOU questioning me? Where's the prosecution?

287Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

yes clowns are people, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HURT YOU.
glados was an excellent influence on me!
but that is beside the point.
*throws gavel at the wall*
court is in recess until the prosecution returns!

288Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Interesting. I will leave a note here for the prosecution to read, then.

PROSECUTION - Please read previous data entries as new information regarding the case has been uncovered by Judge Tacobot and defendant Rare.

-Mew

By the way Tacobot, remind me to upgrade your memory bank later. It's a little lacking.

289Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Tacoline

Tacoline

remind me to do what now?

290Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Ziggles

Ziggles

I am shocked at the level of corruption in this courtroom. Also, highly amused.

291Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 13058410

This is all very interesting. And it gave me lots to think about. So sorry I couldn't be here earlier.

Prosecution calls Mr Ninja up to the stand

292Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

JT_the_Ninja

JT_the_Ninja
Ninjafleet Captain

I'd like to submit as evidence my ninja journal, which details my licensed ninja assassinations (the court will also recognize my valid ninja license), in which is absent any mention of Mr. Draven, which would be contrary to all ninja procedure. If I had intended to kill him and get away with it, I would have logged it beforehand and written an assassination report after the deed was done. The court must conclude either that I am a madman (which I assure you is not the case) and intended to suffer the consequences of an illegal ninja kill, or that I was not the man who murdered the victim, Mr. Draven. []

http://www.jttheninja.com

293Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

This strengthens the fact that JT could not have been the one to kill Draven. Not only did he have no motive in doing so, but it would be an illegal assassin kill - one that only a madmad would do. Or, are you questioning Mr. Ninja's sanity?

294Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

But Mr Ninja, you told Rare the other night that you would deal with the drug dealer the next time you saw him. What did you mean by that?

295Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 am

Katls

Katls

*Has already left the courtroom*
Time to pay "Athony" a visit.

296Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

I AM QUESTIONING EVERYONE'S SANITY...
but that's beside the point.
press further! alright Mr. Ninja, so when and where were you on the day of the murder? and also answer Mr. wrights question!

the other thing i thought about during recess, besides killing clowns, was that missing bullet. it must have been shot into something that can move because i kno our CSI combed the scene pretty good. but he didnt even find any blood or anything either. so what this mean?

297Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

I can help with his whereabouts on the day of the murder. He came up to my office that morning to discuss my catnip problem. You see, when I called him, I requested he drop my office that day because my phones could have been traced. He arrived shortly after and we discussed Athony and his influence on me. I became upset, because it's an embarrassing issue for me. JT left after that.

If you weren't so busy worrying about clowns you would have remembered that you were in my office that day pushing files when he arrived. You do remember you're my security and secretary right? Or, is your mind so busy worrying about nachos and clowns that you forgot?

-Facepaw-

As for the missing bullet, I cannot answer for that. If JT truly was there at the crime scene, he will have to testify to the gun being shot.

298Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 am

Tacoline

Tacoline

NACHOS AND CLOWNS?! WHERE!?
Also, someguy's face is scary...

299Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

someguy3657

someguy3657

...uhhh, o-objection?

300Treehouse Court Of Law - Page 12 Empty Re: Treehouse Court Of Law Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

Hollyღ

Hollyღ
Dove in the Moonlight

Overuled. Katls, it's already been determined it was Draven that was murdered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum